Chimera Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fillion said to me, "They are both in season." He was correct; I could actually smell them, "As part of my experiment, I need you to mate with them using your new accoutrements. If you do not, then you will no longer see Lotus, nor ever again. Now, I was pissed off, how dare he threaten her. He will pay the price for crossing that line. He turned and walked out of building saying that I would be monitored as to the completion of my duties.

I named the lighter one Aphrodite and the darker bitch Athena. Once the door to the outside latched, I took care of my tasks. When we were finished, I did not put them back in their pens. Instead, I let them roam freely as they would stay with me, and follow me where ever I went, as my companions. I opened the door to the building and walked out with the she-wolves right in tow. When I stopped for a moment, I knelt down and pet both of them. They both then began to lick my face, giving many wet canine kisses. I had a pack now. We all proceeded on to the camp at a relatively quick pace after leaving the compound.

When I arrived, I got the two to stay put; they seemed to understand and heed me. I walked into the camp and told the women, "Please no sudden moves, I have brought along two new friends and I do not know how they will react." I called out loudly, "Aphrodite, Athena, come!"

The women gasped as the two wolves came running out to me and stopped beside and surveyed the group. I told the ladies that I would individually hug, kiss, and hug again each of them and then call the goddesses over and for ladies to let each of the wolves smell them. I began with Lily, then Jess, Natalie next, followed by Alisha, and finally I gave an extra long kiss to Lotus and told her that I needed to transfer extra scent to her just in case. There was fortunately not one incident of negative reactions with the goddesses.

When evening arrived, we had a wonderful dinner and milk session. The ladies expressed some extra milk each and everything was mixed into one container and shared with the goddesses.

Lotus and I lay down together in the tent with the wolves settling down with us and snuggling up next to us. Lotus then began to stroke me and kiss me and I kissed her and explored her body in return. She said to me, "How's the new you doing today?" She reached down and alternately rubbed Manfred and Wolfgang as she called each of the cocks. Wolfy began to come out of his den slowly and steadily. When it reached full staff, Lotus was aghast at the size of it. She crawled down began to lick it and suck on it until it began to readily ooze precum quite profusely. She just kept lapping up the flow of juice. She then lay on her back, pulled me over on top of her and pulled me deep into her. I then began to have the wild instinct take over and I drilled wildly into her and fucked her in a nearly out-of-control manner.

The wild, instinctual mating continued until I suddenly began to cum and the base of my canine cock swelled up and tied me tight into Lotus. It seemed like I was cumming forever. When I finally stopped, I was locked fast into Lotus for about twenty minutes. When the swelling dissipated and I finally was able to slip out of her, I then rolled onto my back. She then swung over on top of me and sat on my face and said to eat her. I licked, tongued, and ate her for about ten minutes.

Just before I had finished, felt mouths on each of my cocks, licking and sucking on me. The two mouths did not take long to have me about to shoot off my reserve load. Just as I was starting to cum, Lotus got off of my face and I saw Lily swallowing the load that Wolfy was delivering down her throat and Jessica doing the same with my original cock. The girls kissed both of us good night and went back to their tents.

Early in the morning, I stirred and opened my eyes. I looked around the outer edge of the tent and did not see either of the goddesses. I turned over to look at Lotus, and there between us were both Aphrodite and Athena, sound asleep. I quietly got up and left the tent. I arrived at Lily's tent and tapped on it and then went inside. I crawled over to Lily and lifted the blanket where it was covering her back side. I examined her tail, which appeared to be as long as mine now. It was safe say that it was matured. As I gave her tail a tactile exam, the blanket slipped off of her and crumpled in front of her. As I stroked the fur, I noticed her new package poking out of its sheath and slowly expanding. I reached over her and pulled the sheath back and she expanded rapidly to full ten inches.

I had intended to examine Lily in a way that would not have her getting aroused, but that apparently was out the window. I decided to not be concerned about it and examined her gonads wherein she began to stir. I studied and ran my hands over her new coat of fur. Her changes appeared to be outwardly complete. She reached over and grabbed my wolf cock and began to squeeze and stroke it. I took hers in my hand and began to do the same to her. She began to leak profusely which made massaging her even easier.

Lily grabbed tightly into my coat of fur and dragged me down on top of her. "Fuck me now!" she whispered. I positioned myself between her thighs and slid my wolf cock deep inside her. I began to pound forcefully into her. She began to dig her claws in my back which caused me to lose control and go more intensely. We were grunting, growling, and biting on each other for at least fifteen minutes. Suddenly, my orgasm hit, my knot swelled, locking me inside Lily, then I pumped seed deep into her womb. No sooner did I begin to come and then her new wolf cock swelled and began coating my abdomen like it was whitewash. Her cum began to drip off of me onto her stomach and breasts.

We began to kiss while we were tied together. We continued until it became apparent that it was keeping me tied to her. I finally was able to untie from Lily, move down a little bit to massage, tongue, and suck on her breasts. She told me to clean her breasts and stomach off with my tongue. As I was finishing the task at hand, I asked her if she was ready for her morning milking. I took the first breast in my mouth and drew out the flood of sweet milk until her tit was empty. I switched to her other breast, took it in my mouth and slowly emptied the beautiful large reservoir of milk.

I was distracted unexpectedly by a tongue licking at my penis, cleaning it off. I turned to see who it was. Surprisingly, Athena was behind me licking at me until I called her over to my face. I petted her head and gave her a kiss on the snout. I rolled onto my back and both Lily and Athena finished cleaning me off.

Lily and I swung by my tent and checked on Lotus, who was snuggled with Aphrodite and then went to the beach to take a swim and bathe. As we walked toward the beach, we heard something coming toward us, running through the woods. The three of us readied for an attack. The noise slowed and Jess came bounding out of the woods in front of us.

"That was the most awesome run I have ever had!" gasped Jess. "Whatcha guys doing? I heard somebody walking away from camp. Oh, my gosh! Can you guys milk me before you bathe?"

"Sure." we replied in unison.

Jess lay back on the sand, Lily and I went down, each taking a breast and deliberately teasing each nipple, began to drive Jess crazy. As we alternately drank from her and teased her nipples, her wolf cock grew to full staff. It was also ten inches long like Lily's. When Lily and I drained Jess's tits in a photo finish, we both kissed our way down to Jess's cock. We licked and teased her into a massive flow of precum that ran profusely.

We got up as one, I flipped Jess onto her knees, pushed her tail aside and slid my cock into her and started fucking her hard, doggy style of course. I continually pounded into her until I came. My cock knotted up inside her and let loose a flood of what cum I had left. Lily was underneath her taking whatever Jess could leak into her mouth. After about ten minutes, my knot relaxed and I was able to back out of her. I told Lily that it was her turn and she got up, came around behind Jess and proceeded to mount her.

Lily let instinct take over and drilled Jess like there was not tomorrow. They were both grunting and growling and enjoying themselves like never before. It was incredible to watch Lily break her cock's virginity inside Jess. Out of nowhere, Lily almost howling slammed into Jess with a final thrust and her knot swelled up inside her bitch and blasted a torrent of her seed into Jess's cunt.

They remained tied together for about a quarter of an hour when Lily slipped out of Jess's pussy. They both told me to come lay down and I complied immediately. Jess then sat her pussy down square on my mouth. I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy and went to town on it, letting Jess and gravity do the work. A waiting torrent of mine and Lily's liquid began pour into my mouth and down my throat. I almost felt like I was going to drown but I was able to keep up with the flow. When it dissipated, I licked Jess clean and tugged on her tail to signal her to get up.

Jess lunged forward onto her hands and knees. I hopped up and told Lily that it was her turn and she needed to take Jess's wolf virginity. Jess sprang up and ran around behind Lily then dropped to her knees and thrust her sopping cock into Lily's waiting pussy. Jess began hammer herself into Lily while locking her arms around her new "bitch". Jess gave Lily the almost identical treatment that Lily had just delivered upon her. The normal diminutive Jess was, well, an animal. She was pumping Lily like a compressor piston. After a short while, Jess delivered her final thrust into Lily's womanhood, tied with her and let out a howl as she poured her wolf sperm and semen into the helpless Lily.

After what seemed like forever, Jess finally slipped out her mount and flopped onto her back. Lily turned to Jess's cock pointing for me to assume the position behind her and clean her out while she cleaned Jess' meat with her expert mouth. Lily spent an extraordinary amount of time on her friend. I got up and walked over toward the water and called Athena, who had been patiently watching the show, to come with me. We played in and around the water for a bit until the two hermaphrodite werewolves joined us in the water. We all played and bathed until we were clean.

When we finished, we all sauntered back to the camp were the women were sitting around drinking coffee and tea, having finished the morning milking chores. We joined them in the coffee klatch and discussed the expedition and what we were going to do with the compound. The goddesses planted themselves on either side of me and chilled with the group.

"How come you three and Lotus almost never wear clothes anymore?" asked Natalie.

Jess replied, "It is far more comfortable to be au natural with these changes. You will see shortly my dear Nat. I fear that we will have to reassess all of our norms, given what we've been through."

"We will need to be aware of, and plan for our eventual re-association with human civilization. I enjoy the privacy we have here and the environment this place offers that is perfectly conducive to our changing bodies and natures. There seem to be many instincts and abilities that have been genetically grafted into all of us. Our senses seem to have been enhanced."

"We appear to be a pack now or becoming one. I am amazed the way that Aphrodite and Athena have settled in with us. They are incredibly accepting and tolerant of us." Alisha said.

"Are you all going to return to civilization?" queried Lotus. "I do not think that I can go on here alone without you."

"Who said anything about leaving you here, my dear?" I said. "You are going with us. We will adapt life to our needs and conditions. It's not all one big city back home. There are thousands of places we can settle down and live our lives unbothered by others. We can interact with "civilization" on our terms so that no one will know what we are unless we want them to do so."

Natalie inquired, "How are we to escape from here and actually get away? Are we safe to return? We are, as I surmise, a potential infection vector if we exchange bodily fluids with anyone in the normal population. Getting away from Dr. Fillion seems to be an additional challenge. The boat brought us here, providentially, undetected, but I doubt that will have that luxury when it returns. That scenario seems to be a potentially complete disaster."

"Lotus is benign. Her transformational potential was neutralized by Fillion some time ago in order to protect her from the other experiments. I was given the neutralizing agent prior to the good doctor forcing me to mate with the goddesses."

"You what?! With them?" interjected Natalie. "Is that why they treat you like you another wolf from the pack? You are the alpha male of "the pack?"

"Yes," I said, "he threatened and intended harm to Lotus if I did not complete his lupine experiment. I am surprised that I have been able to keep you ladies from his notice. Which reminds me; you all must stay away from there until I can procure the neutralizer serum and inject each of you with it. There are a whole group of simian/human hybrids, originating from both directions, in the compound and they are not yet rendered inert. Given the size of the doses needed for the neutralizer, I will need to steal two vials in order secure it for the four of you. If I can procure at least one vial, more of us can approach the compound. Tomorrow, I will go back there and try; I have an idea as to how it will be beyond suspicion."

Lotus got up and ran off to the tent. "Oh, no." I thought. Before I could leave my seat, she came back with something wrapped in a cloth.

She handed the cloth to me and said "Here, I thought that I could help you with this."

I unwrapped the cloth and I was astonished to see a vial of the neutralizer and two syringes. "Where did you get this?" I asked.

She replied, "I had to bury it so that no one knew about it. If the doctor were to find out that anything was missing, he would be angry and punish somebody; better for you not to know about it."

"Thank you, Lotus," I said, "this will help keep him away from everybody and everyone safer."

I then opened a syringe and filled it from the vial, then capped it. I repeated the procedure to fill the second syringe and called Lily over to me. When she came over, I said, "Hold out your arm." I grabbed her arm inserted the needle and slowly pushed the plunger. Hold your thumb over that please, dear." I then called Jess over and injected her as well. "Thank you, Beautiful." I said.

"Okay," I said, "tomorrow morning, I, Lotus, Lily, Jess, and the goddesses will go to the compound. I will likely be the only one who goes in, but we will make a visit none the less."

Morning arrived way too early. Aphrodite was licking my face and wouldn't stop until I got up and went outside. Athena followed when she realized that we were heading for the dining tent. I fed them and went back to tend to Lotus. I decided to have breakfast at the milk bar. I began her morning milking without her even waking. When I moved to her third breast, she began to moan and sigh enjoyably. She opened her eyes as I drained that breast. I moved over and finished the round on her fourth breast. When I finished, she looked at me longingly and said, "Love me now, you dog! Give me your manhood."

After we had finished with our morning fun, I went to the supply tent and opened up my weapons locker and pulled out three Galils and extra loaded magazines. I gathered up the party and handed Lily and Jess a gun and handed Lotus the pack with the magazines. The ladies had all put bandanas around their heads. With the weapons slung over their shoulders and their naked, furry bodies, they looked pretty hot. As everything was ready, we headed off to the compound.

As we came within sight of the compound, the goddesses did not want to go any nearer to it. I instructed them to hang out of sight and wait for me to return. I told the goddesses to stay with the ladies and take care of them. If anything was to go wrong, I told them to leave and return to the camp. I left my gun with them and then headed in toward the stockade and in through the gate.

I went straight to the lab and was able to grab two syringes, grab a vial of neutralizer and hid everything in my shorts. I then nonchalantly searched around the lab to find pregnancy tests for the goddesses. Fillion came into the lab and demanded to know what I was doing. I turned to him and said, "I am trying to locate pregnancy tests for the wolf bitches. I know that you wanted the results of my mating with them. They are fine, but will not come anywhere near this place. Believe me, I tried. I figured that we could do this the easy way given that the wolves will not approach your compound, so I figured that I could collect the tests for you and return them to you when I succeeded. They at least listen to me and stay with me. I hope that you can use that info. May I have the test kits please?"

He said, "Certainly, this way may be far less difficult." He went over to a cabinet across the room, opened it, pulled out two test kits, put them in a satchel, and handed it to me. "There, please bring those back as quickly as possible."

"I will try to have them returned by tomorrow." I said.

"Bring Lotus back with you. I have some tests to run on her. She is to undergo a new procedure that I have devised."

"I should see you tomorrow with her in tow." I lied. "Dah sveedahnyah." I said as I turned and walked out of the laboratory.

I swung by the bungalow for a brief use of the facilities. As I entered the structure, I was stopped by Orchid. "The others plan to escape day after tomorrow night," she said, "please help me. I am afraid, they going to kill the Master. They kill all the animals."

"Please do me a favor, will you?" I said. "Leave the gate unlocked tonight. Try to talk them into holding off. Try to convince them to stay away from the other side of the island. Let them know it is not safe there." I paused to fabricate a truth briefly. The arms and explosives came to mind. "Tell them that there is much death there. Dr. Fillion does not even go there."

"I do that, I help you." she said. She gave me a kiss good-bye and away she scampered. After I was done, I grabbed some food from a cabinet and headed out of the gate. A short distance into the woods, just out of sight of the compound, I rendezvoused with Lily, Jess, and the goddesses.

"Let's hurry back; things are becoming increasingly unsafe in there." I said.

Jess exclaimed, "We're glad to see you back so quickly! Let's high tail it back to camp." We all took off running back to the camp.

As the pack returned to camp, we found Natalie and Alisha working on packing up the expedition's work and samples. I went over to them and pulled out the neutralizer vial and proceeded to inject them with a dose each. I asked Natalie to try to summon the return transport. I explained to them how things were about to get dangerous with the coming simianoid rebellion. I announced to everybody that we were going to train with the guns as best we can in our situation. We had forego live fire training due to the need for stealth and surprise. We covered weapons functioning, aiming, and the laser sights. After we had all of the extraneous things consolidated, secured, and packed, we ate, did the milking chores, and turned in early.

As was my daily habit, I woke early. I left the tent to take care of business and as I was coming back into camp, Alisha whispered out to me. She asked me come to her tent. As I entered she pulled me down and began to inquire about her changes.