Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte smiled and cooed, "Since you have never seen my movies than you have not seen my bare breasts. I sure have done my share of nude scenes in my movies. Would you like to see my tits, Randy? They're not as spectacular as Chloe's but I daresay they are still good to look at. Most of my male fans seem to like them, judging by the countless raunchy fan mail I get everyday."

As Charlotte was saying this, she was undoing her blouse and bra, and was naked to the waist before Randy could say anything. Charlotte cupped her boobs, squeezed them together, hefted them and then let go of them so she could shake them. It was an audacious exhibition of her mammary glands. They were not as big as Chloe's, true, but were gorgeous nevertheless. Perfectly pear shaped with fascinating nipples, they were the absolute quintessential embodiment of female allure.

Charlotte panted, "Oh Randy are not these tits good looking? Do they not excite you? Would you like to kiss these nipples? You can bite them if you like, I don't mind. Actually I would love it."

Randy was mesmerized, as he robotically took into his mouth the proffered nipple. And Charlotte continued, "Oh yes Randy! That is so good. Just suck my tits."

As Randy was sucking on Charlotte's tits, he could not help marveling that almost every relevantly aged straight male in America; actually probably in the whole world, would have loved to trade places with him at this moment. He recalled that in the previous year, a woman had paid $140K to a charity, pursuant to that charity auction, to kiss Charlotte. That kiss was a prolonged, and significantly exciting, and still available to anyone to witness on YouTube.

Charlotte turned to Chloe and said: "Well Chloe, Randy can only kiss one of my nipples at a time. I need both my nipples kissed at the same time. Can you please help me?"

Absolutely unperturbed by Randy and Charlotte's clinch, Chloe replied, "If I am going to kiss another girl's tits, I need to have my boobs exposed as well. I expect some reciprocity, I'm selfish that way."

As she said this Chloe was already naked to the waist, since she had commenced undressing at the same time Charlotte bared her boobs. She was in fact completely naked by the time she finished uttering her last sentence, and started sucking on Charlotte's boob.

As Chloe and Randy were together sucking on Charlotte's tits, her arousal reached a higher level. So she murmured, "I think I need to get naked. I need you guys to pull my skirt and panties off."

The engaged couple ceased their activities on Charlotte's tits and helped her undress so she was totally naked like Chloe. Curiously Randy was still fully dressed and did not seem to be inclined to get naked. Charlotte flopped on her back along the wide limo leather seat. She lifted the leg closest to the back of the seat and hooked it over the top of the seat. She bent her other leg over the edge of the seat so that her foot was resting on the floor. The wide spread of her legs provided maximum access to her genitalia, but the sight was certainly unladylike not to mention sluttish and whorish. Unconcerned Charlotte pleaded, "Would you two please do me? Anyway you want, I don't care. I just need some loving."

So Randy positioned himself on the floor so he could comfortably suck her cunt. Chloe, upright on her knees, straddled Charlotte's chest. Her thighs were spread wide enough along Charlotte's shoulder's and arms to be between so that Charlotte had free use of her hands on Chloe's trunk. To start, Charlotte spread Chloe's buttocks apart so she could lick her anus and perineum.

All of a sudden a very bizarre action occurred. Out of Chloe's left tit, a steady stream of her milk emerged from her nipple and flowed in an arc landing on the top of Randy's head. As soon as he felt the liquid he bolted his head from sucking Charlotte's cunt, and instantly saw Chloe's milk stream. He started laughing as Chloe was giggling. Chloe took a hold of her tit and mischievously guided the stream to land on Charlotte's mons and thereby dribble into Charlotte's slit. Poor Charlotte had no idea what was transpiring or what was the cause of the moisture she was feeling on her pussy. She stopped licking on Chloe's ass hole, and began frantically asking, "What's happening? What are you guys doing? Why are you laughing? Why am I getting wet?"

Charlotte's questioning caused Randy and Chloe to laugh even harder. Chloe managed to keep the stream to continue to seep into Charlotte's cunt frustrating her to no end as she remained in ignorance. Finally the flow of Chloe's milk stopped up and she disengaged herself from Charlotte to finish her laughing jag. Finally she was able to enlighten the mystified Charlotte, "Oh Charlotte, you missed the funniest thing. All of sudden my milk started flowing from my left tit. It was a nifty arc first landing on Randy's head until he moved out of the way. Then I was able to direct the stream to land into your cunt."

"You're shitting me? Aren't you?"

"No that's the honest truth. Besides you must have felt something happening to your cunt. What did you think it was?"

"I had no idea, but I'm sure I would not have guessed that in a million years." Then seeing the humor in the situation, Charlotte added: "Oh Chloe, you are truly a hoot. I always have fun whenever I'm with you. I guess this puts an end to the sex for now as we'll probably arrive at the Ranch soon. Besides I'm sure there will be lots of opportunity for sex at the Ranch. I just wanted a quickie to settle my nerves so I could focus on your wedding. I have been so unsettled since I won the Oscar; Stuart has been bugging me to get back together again. I have continued to resist, but I am having second thoughts. He really is not a bad guy..."

At this point the girls were sitting side by chatting away while remaining completely nude. Randy was sitting opposite them fully clothed, and every now and then contributing to the conversation. It did not occur to anyone of them that this was bizarre. When they arrived at the Ranch, Randy led the way, carrying both Charlotte's and their own travel bags. Charlotte and Chloe followed, still chatting, still naked even walking barefoot despite needing to partly walk on the gravel driveway. As the driver was observing the three of them trooping to the ranch's first building, he was set to thinking, 'Why am I not surprised?'

At the reception area, they were met by Kristina Vargas, who was also part owner of the club, and would act as the Mistress of Ceremony of the wedding. The first event was the Bachelor Party for Randy and the Bridal Shower for Chloe. After settling the travel bags and disrobing, Randy was guided by a staff member to a special room in the basement of the first building.

This room was used for various BDSM activities for interested members and Randy saw Mistress Diana there. Both Chloe and Randy had agreed to include her in the guest list, despite the fact that previously she had crossed the line as a dominatrix when disciplining Chloe. They both knew she was truly remorseful for her vicious actions. When all was said and done, both Randy and Chloe viewed their encounter with her, as truly exotic and tended to enrich their sexual experiences.

Mistress Diana was clad in a shiny black leather garment that propped up her exposed boobs, making them more tantalizing. The garment contained garter hooks to hold up her contrasting white stockings and left her cunt totally exposed. Mistress Diana's actual name was Emma Slutskaya, and was a mousy meek looking Russian History and languages professor at UM. However when she donned her provocative dominatrix costume she appeared stunningly sexy. Along with her, there were two other unbelievably gorgeous naked women, who Randy vaguely recognized as guests recommended by his parents. Mistress Diana spoke:

"Welcome Randy to your bachelor party, and your last sexual fling before getting hitched. All the other guests are at the bridal shower except for me, Cindy and Lydia. As the two of you are still university students and would not be establishing a long term residency yet, it was the consensus that wedding gifts will be cash. The amount which each guest will gift will be determined at the bridal shower except for us here. Our gift will be determined by the amount of strokes you can tolerate from us. We will only strap your ass, none on your back so that you will still be able to consummate your marriage tonight. It is between the club and ourselves how much we will give per stroke. As per normal BDSM rules we will immediately stop the discipline as soon as you utter your safe word. Lest you get too greedy there is a maximum amount of strokes we will deliver, not just to protect our pocket book but also to ensure your safety. You can of course refuse any punishment thereby saying ourselves some expense. What do you say big boy?"

"OK, lay it on. By the way, why are you in costume but Cindy and Lydia are not?"

"I am the designated dominatrix in this club whereas Cindy and Lydia are only novices. They are likely to be more gentle with you so you will earns less per stroke with them then you will earn from my strokes. So what is your safe word, Randy?"

"Rumpelstiltskin!"

Mistress Diana snorted, "Oh how droll! You do not get any bonus points for imagined originality. OK girls lets get him tied up."

The ladies manacled Randy's wrists to handcuffs attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. He was then lifted, similar to how Chloe was bound the previous year, so that with his arms stretched upwards he was barely standing on his toes. Each women had a leather strap like an old fashioned barber's strop. They then started alternatively to strike his ass. As Mistress Diana had intimated, her blows were much more forceful than Cindy's or Lydia's. The first nine blows were delivered without any interruption as the women were so positioned around his rear to be able to maintain continuous strikes. The sudden and continuous blows were such a shock to his system that he cried out in pain more vociferously then he would have wanted to.

"Had enough? All you have to do is say the safe word and we will stop."

"Fuck you! I can take all that you can give me."

"We'll see."

After the first nine blows were delivered, the women changed the routine of the discipline. The women now started sucking his cock as well continuing to strike his ass. The women continuously alternated their action. Thus when one administered a blow, she then replaced the one who had been sucking his cock, who in turn waited to strike a blow after the next round. In this fashion the striking of his buttocks were spaced some time apart but his cock was continuously being sucked with no let up. Even when he ejaculated the women kept sucking, working his cock to a new erection as they swallowed his cum.

The continuous non stop oral stimulation of his cock was what became more uncomfortable to him than the lashes on his ass. He had the feeling that his spine was being scraped raw, and he got to the point that he could not tolerate any more. Just as Randy was about to cry out the safe word, Mistress Diana announced:

"We have reached our allowable maximum discipline Randy so we must stop. You have been very solid and I'm sure you will be a great husband. I must say your ass is definitely a rosy red that no doubt means Chloe will only have missionary position fucks on her wedding night." The women laughed at Mistress Diana's saucy remarks.

Back at the locker area, Kristina Vargas advised that Chloe remove all her adorned jewelry for the bridal shower. Thus, Chloe set aside: the bracelets/anklets, the gang band souvenirs; Brittany's gifted ruby and sapphire necklace; the chain belt, she won for the daisy chain contest and the diamond ring that Randy gave her the past Christmas, which she now considered as her engagement ring. Once she was totally naked without anything sticking to her, Chloe was lead to the same room where the Daisy Chain game had been played. Chloe saw that all the guests were already assembled in this room.

In the center of the room was a trough like object about two feet off the floor. The trough was curved and made of ceramic material supported by wooden legs. There was a foamy sponge about two inches thick covering the surface area of the through. The trough was about seven feet in length and about three feet in main width but each side had a ledge extending one foot not covered by the sponge so that the total width was five feet. From the ledge of the trough there were indentations about one foot in width, extending from each side over the curved part of the trough so that only about one foot of the trough was open to above. Kristina Vargas informed:

"Chloe your bridal shower will be a golden shower. As both you and Randy are still students and not about to establish a more permanent residency as yet, your wedding gifts from the guests will be cash. The amount of cash each guest will gift will be determined by the amount of time each guest will pee on you. Stefani (the shemale) will be in charge of recording the time and each guest will be billed accordingly. The club will actually forward the money."

Chloe asked, "I take it I am to lay down on or in this contraption so the guests can pee on me as they are squatting on the ledges?"

"Yes Chloe you catch on quick. All the guests, except Charlotte, have arrived at least an hour earlier and have been drinking liquids tending to be especially diuretic. I might add all the guests have made a noble effort in not going to the bathroom, as none of them are misers and wish you to earn as much as possible."

"I'm much obliged," murmured Chloe.

"Incidentally the rate is doubled for any pee you drink. You only have to indicate to any guest if you wish to take their pee directly in your mouth. Now as you know Chloe, the club has a strict policy of no coercion. So if this is something you can not do or do not want to do, you don't have to submit. The guests will still advance a handsome gift of money as a wedding present. So Chloe it is up to you."

Chloe had been aware of the concept of a golden shower and was ambivalent. She was not disgusted generally as philosophically she believed everything that was consensual while occurring during sex was OK by her. And she could understand how the feel of piss tinkling on her body could be erotic. But taking pee into her mouth and actually drinking it was a different kettle of fish as she instinctively shuddered at the notion. But then she remembered how eagerly Mistress Diana had taken her pee last year. The memory of it was seared in her mind. Well if Mistress Diana could do it she sure could try it especially since it meant getting a more lucrative wedding gift. 'What harm could it be?' finally reasoned Chloe. So she replied, "Bring it on!"

Kristina Vargas smiled and said, "OK then. Go ahead and get in and lie on your back. I shall use my prerogative as Mistress of the Ceremonies to be the first as my bladder is already as full as it can be. Others will follow me as the need arises. You can stop the shower at any time you wish"

So Chloe got to the end and crawled forward along the trough, carefully to ensure that the foamy sponge remained intact. Once she was completely in and on the trough, she turned over to face and stare upwards. Kristina Vargas got on top of the ledge, positioning herself so that she squatted directly above Chloe's face and asked: "Are you ready, Chloe?"

Chloe opened her mouth wide and saying: "OK let's have that warm sweet tasting piss of yours."

Cognizant that this was probably Chloe's first golden shower experience, Kristina smiled even more as she could not help but admire Chloe's intrepidity. Her flow started and she hit a bull's-eye as her stream went directly into Chloe's open mouth. OH! OH! The smell and taste of Kristina's urine was awful and produced a desire to gag. However Chloe's brain was focused on appreciating this admittedly bizarre and exotic sex play that she easily suppressed the urge to vomit. Chloe quickly learned to adjust as circumstances dictated, so that she was able to drink Kristina's piss efficiently and effectively so that none escaped out of her mouth.

After Kristina was finished and withdrew, the rest of the guests started pissing on Chloe in shifts of three at a time. One was at Chloe's head to piss into her mouth. Another was stationed to piss on her beautiful tits and the other one was pissing on her mons. Chloe preferred men to piss into her mouth since they could direct their flow more easily and accurately than the women. Thus with the men, Chloe could capture all their piss into her mouth without the necessity of any maneuvering on her part.

There is no denying that the smell and taste of urine is vile, but the eroticism of the moment overpowered such negativity. Chloe started to truly enjoy herself to the extent that she experienced a couple of minor orgasms, along the way. In addition, her extraneous breast milk involuntarily seeped out of her nipples, and mixing with the urine produced a truly messy sight of her body, which would appeal to those who got off on kinky sex.

Finally there was left only Charlotte and Stefani who had not peed on Chloe. Charlotte declared that as she did not have much of a full blather so rather than peeing on Chloe, she would double match the highest gift achieved so as not to shortchange her good friend Chloe. Stefani magnanimously echoed Charlotte. Chloe smiled and protested:

"You two are the best people I've ever encountered. You can of course give as much or as little as you want as a wedding gift, but what matters to me most is your friendship. Since I've already tasted the piss of some of my guests surely as my friends you would not want to deny me the pleasure of the taste of yours. So please Charlotte and Stefani won't you pee into my mouth; I would love it. I would treasure it."

With such an appeal there was nothing else to do but to comply. So Stefani first got on the ledge and aimed her tiny penis to Chloe's awaiting mouth and emptied her bladder. Charlotte went next to piss into Chloe's mouth and ended Chloe's bridal shower. Then Chloe emerged from the trough and stood on top of the ledges. She raised both her arms upward in a championship gesture and twirled around smiling broadly, exalting in triumph of her unorthodox bridal shower. The guests broke out in spontaneous applause and started chanting: "Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!..." It naturally reminded Chloe of her gang bang.

As Chloe stepped down, Kristina Vargas advised that the exchange of wedding vows would soon take place but that there was plenty of time for Chloe to take a real shower and freshen up. Chloe elected not to take a shower. She toweled herself dry and declared that the smell of her bridal shower on her person, was part and parcel of her wedding day, and that Randy should not be deprived thereof. Kristina rolled her eyes but made no other protest as the bride must have the ultimate say on her wedding ceremony.

They went back to the locker area so Chloe and her bridesmaids could get ready. Now the club rule of nudity prevailed even in this wedding ceremony. However the club did present silver plated chain belts to Chloe and her bridesmaids to adorn during the ceremony and retain as keepsakes. These belts had an attached solitary heart which was inscribed 'Randy-Chloe Nuptials' plus the date. As long as she was still preserving her nudity, Chloe was in addition allowed to dress within the traditional folklore of orthodox weddings.

Thus, for something borrowed, Chloe had the bridal veil from Randy's mother she would wear. For something old, Chloe put on the ruby and sapphire necklace gifted from Brittany Murdoch; the 19 bracelets/anklets, souvenirs of her gang band; the gold plated chain belt awarded to her as the Daisy Chain Queen; and finally the two and one half carat diamond ring from Randy that had become her engagement ring. For something blue, Chloe obtained a blue garter belt to hold up sexy blue stockings. For something new she had purchased just for the occasion, a rather expensive pair of designer stiletto high heels. With such accouterments on her body, her nakedness took on an 'impossible to resist' allure.

12