All Comments on 'Chosen for Vudamali'

by Armphid

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

Loved it. You have a wonderfull start to a great tale here, i hope you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Masterpiece

This is one of the most brilliant works I've seen on this site! Please write some follow-up chapters. I especially want to see Pallas knock up Elde.

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Simply Perfection. A must read *****

Brilliant!! Intimodating at first, but after a few paragraphs I couldn't stop reading. Well written, utopian and plausable, awesome sociology here, and very erotic. Thank You for what had to have been a labor of love for readers and the glory of God and Vudamali!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

5/5 Please continue this story. Just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Outstanding

metzermetzerabout 9 years ago
Decadent and glorious!

Holy shit. This is amazing. The author renders the hedonistic Vuda society like a lascivious showman, but with an anthropologist's eye. The fetish arcs are woven together with singular skill. This is like if Octavia Butler had liked pornography.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy crap! This needs to be a series!

As a fan of SciFi, you really hooked me with your characters and world building to the degree I found myself wanting to know more about their world, the Vuda society, and the cast of characters, more than the futa orgy. Oh, don't get me wrong. The futa orgy was fantastic! But I'm all about a good story.

I can't wait to read your director's cut, and I dearly hope there's more coming about Elde's adventures in this strange new society of kick ass Amazonian dickgirls.

Also, if the Queen is hoping to put her heir inside Elde, wouldn't having Elde "pulling a train" of futa cocks kinda defeat that purpose? Her egg doesn't care whose sperm it is. If the whole point is breeding her heir, an orgy runs counter to that purpose.

And what of those who chose men? Do these women not care about procreation? Do they already have a wife (or wives)? Do these warrior women have more than one wife/husband?

Great story! Needs to be a series. I'd read the shit out of this if it were a published SciFi novel series (though, I imagine the futa stuff wouldn't pass the first edit ;3 ).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazon returned

From the beginning of the story I thought about the Amazon women and since they were supposed to be women I always fantasized they took the men to be mates. But this works as good. Good job I hope to see more!

BlakeMurphyBlakeMurphyabout 9 years ago
Great story

Love this, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely well done, The pacing and finale were great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect

This was amazing I was enraptured by your choice of words everything the ending was great. I think you should do one of Ian's point of view that'd be very interesting in my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
needs to be a book

you should get this published as a adult novel it should fly and i just read it not sure if the directors cut is out yet but ya if so im going to go read its out my favorite chracterer has to be Ies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked it up until

I enjoyed it until the queen said "your not my first virgin". Then i knew exactly what i was in for a story about big dick female warriors and there collared harems. Your writing is excellent but I just cannot stand non-monogamist relationships

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars! Very well written!

Very well written arousing tale, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope you will write more, especially cannot wait to read the "director's cut" version.

sontoriginyusontoriginyuover 8 years ago
need more

need a second part, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hymens

Before you write about a girl losing her virginity you should research the hymen. It is not a cherry to be popped. A doctor can't tell if you're a virgin or not let alone an apothecaries apprentice because whether or not the hymen is absent or present does not determine virginity! There are women who have flimsy hymens that can be worn away by regular physical activity. There are also women who have flexible hymens that stay intact throughout their entire lives even after they've had all kinds of sex. Then there are women with middle of the road hymens that aren't especially delicate or strong. These women typically have their hymens torn apart the first time they have sex. This may be inevitable no matter how gentle their partner is, but if the partner is gentle the first few times they have sex the hymen will become adjusted and even rough intercourse is unlikely to break it. Besides all that the hymen is very small and in normal females does not in anyway obstruct the vagina. So even if a woman had a hymen you wouldn't know it by a quick feel.

CMOT_DabblerCMOT_Dabbleralmost 7 years ago
Built up a lot of backstory

It'd be a shame to waste it and not continue in this setting :P

I'd be willing to collaborate with you on a future chapter or two, really flesh out the sex and the world.

There wasn't much fucking for how much backstory there was either, so you have the perfect setting for short page or two sex-based mini-stories.

sontoriginyusontoriginyualmost 6 years ago
more

need a follow up

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Incredibly story. It was interesting to catch glimpses of a different culture, and explore the relationship between mated nations. Hot story, and verrrry well told.

AssLover88AssLover88over 2 years ago

What did the robe colors (green/red) mean? I assumed that the red (Les and Elde) were more femme, compared to the green (Led), but Les and Led seemed to be taken in the same way. Would be interested to see you explore the different types of slaves!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Please pretty please do more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous