All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 11 years ago
Another fun story

This is amusing. Not sure how I missed it for so long but glad I found it.

Interesting characters in an absurd situation with plenty of sex. What is there not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A General Thank You

Not too sure how to put this properly but here goes. I've seen this series kicking round time and time again, and always went nah, not for me. Having read Life As A New Hire (and still look at the new stories hoping for the next chapter), then One In Ten (also very, very good), I was left with no other instalments of other series that I currently follow and finally went, lets try this. Hands up, I'm an idiot, I should have started reading this many, many moons ago. Quite simply, thank you, for your time, your effort, and for continuing to write.

GRocks2015GRocks2015almost 9 years ago
Re anon 01/05/15

I also wanted to thank you for your time, your effort, and continueing to write these stories. For me what counts the most is the way you build your characters and the passionate way they f**k, and the passionate way the live their lives. Good stuff.

-g

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
8=======o

Rio is hot. What'd she do to get stuck there?

FinalStandFinalStandabout 7 years agoAuthor
Rio and why she is there ...

... comes out as the story progresses. In essence, she was 'sentenced' to FFU. It was either an All-Women's Institution far from home (Arizona), or some prison time for various felonious misdeeds. Her parents are rich, connected and feign being upstanding, religious pillars of the community so having a daughter like Rio is ... unfortunate to their public image.

Rio chose exile over prison because she isn't stupid and realized with her 'attitude' she wouldn't do well behind bars. Ending up with Zane as a roommate was the Universe's way of helping her out when all hope seemed lost.

As the things go on, you will find Zane and Rio, in so many ways, save one another both physically and spiritually. Their motto becomes "To the bitter end".

I hope this helps.

James aka FinalStand

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
Second time round and still so good

Can't get enough of this humour, its just so good

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MichaelSmith56

I read this last year, and I agree that it is still excellent - humorous - captivating as it was from before. I am so enjoying the re-read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5305 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...