All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 08'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlegeAlegeover 8 years ago
Well since there isn't any comments yet...

I'd like to point out that this is my first comment in one of your stories, FinalStand. I must say, if this was a legit series for sale, I would've bought it ten times over. Thank you for writing this. Not only do I learn from the sex, but also from the interactions around it. Thank you once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, this is great

As a graduate of a christian college (although not an all girls school) and having missed one semester on probation for "Conduct unbecoming of a (Institute of Higher Learing) College student" (actual fact!) this is the funniest thing I have ever read on this subject. I am laughing my ass off chapter by chapter. Great writing and keep up the good work!!

scream6scream6over 6 years ago
Well....

I know this is a wish fullfilment story and all, but the fact that every girl that sees a picture of him wants too fuck him is getting kind of ridiculous.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
scream6 ... OH YEAH!

This story is pretty far-fetched and the protagonist certainly lives under a curse. Sure, it all looks like chocolates and roses up front, but all that sexual desire on the part of all those women, actual sex and lack of sleep come back to haunt Zane.

As the story progresses you will come to see he's been 'set up' to some extent as well, so some of his PR is manufactured by a 3rd party.

Plus, it gets 'so bad' {yeah, I know most of us guys in the Real World are crying crocodile tears} Zane attempts to have a 'NO SEX' weekend ... so he can recover a tiny bit.

Still, at the end of the day, this is a porn story.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
michael56

You just cannot blame Zane for sacrificing his health on the alter of womanly libido, but what a way to go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...