All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 09'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Handmaiden duties

Technically the handmaiden duties would be considered hazing, unless it was the book carry type thing, and since it is in the student handbook, it would be illegal, subject to criminal charges for any administration personnel who condoned or allowed it.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 11 years agoAuthor
Oh Yeah!

I don't know where to begin on how wrong what happens to Zane and Rio is both academically and legally. It borders on torture.

The thing is this story is a bit over the top, where Bad Guys are pretty freaking bad but good still triumphs. The story is a fantasy, but hopefully one people can identify with.

Personally I'm attached to the idea of Handmaiden's Duty as long as it is applied appropriately: quoting the Bible, the Rule Book, carrying book bags, cleaning rooms (they are not all that big), and holding umbrellas in the rain. Yes hazing is involved but in normal circumstances physical violence would be unthinkable.

What happens to Zane and Rio is nuts and would result in jail time and a lawsuit in the millions. It also makes the plight of our heroes more desperate and their struggle that much richer. In the real world you sit around a desk for six months and let lawyers deal with this. At FFU, the quiet little Christian Girls School in the Virginia countryside, you duke it out in the trenches - just read on.

Mind you, I've fought both girls and guys before. I would rather fight two guys than one girl. At least when you are on the ground begging for mercy the guys are likely to leave you alone. Girls always want their pound of flesh and a certain Chancellor should have remembered it.

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanover 7 years ago
best intervention

You are on a mission to civilize. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Michael56

From shower time to an extremely sensual intervention to "let's go to breakfast" you packed a lot of sexiness into this installment. And Zane was short on sleep too!

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 3 years ago
Damn fun read.

I don't care if parts of this very fictional story could mean jail time or not if it was real life. It's a damn fine and fun read among all of your many stories. That you very much. Now onto the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5297 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...