Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"She wants you to know they won the game 3-1," Tawny told me as she put away her phone.

"I'm not sure I want to marry you," Tawny mused. "You are very complicated and you could be a bit more truthful in your dealings."

"My Uncle Tim sort of beat that honesty out of me but I'll make an effort on your behalf," I allowed.

"Zane, that woman on the motorcycle is looking at us intently. Do you know her?" Tawny cautioned me. It was Willa and I didn't expect to see her tonight.

"Willa?" I called out to the biker chick. She responded by waving a thin plastic card in my direction. It looked a lot like my fake ID I'd requested as a joke. "Tawny, hang back," I said in a serious tone.

"Hey, Zane, I was curious to see your car parked down the street," Willa said as she dismounted her ride. "I thought you might be going to the Fallout Shelter and I wanted to talk with you first."

"I wasn't planning on it," I replied. "Willa, this is Tawny. She's a senior at UV. Tawny, this is Willa; she's a Warlord motorcycle club member and she helped save Rio Thursday night."

"Have you come to regret that decision yet?" Tawny asked Willa. Willa was uncertain for a second, then she smiled.

"Not yet, but I haven't see her again either," Willa answered.

"Please remember that Zane loves her dearly," Tawny said. "He'd become really upset if she ended up hospitalized or worse."

"I figured that out when he took on thirty Warlords in order to rescue her after she made a colossal screw up," Willa informed Tawny.

She handed me the fake ID, which I examined.

"Hey," I complained, "this says I'm Ruckus Tanner, a sixty-eight-year-old black man."

"No, it does not," she squawked as she ripped the card back and examined it.

Since the ID said I was G. Zane Braxton, had my picture, and told the world I was 21, Willa looked up and glared at me.

"Not funny," she snapped. I imagine she'd leapt through a few hoops with the Feds to get me this thing this quickly.

"That's Zane being an ass once more," Tawny mocked me. "He does that to diffuse uncomfortable situations he finds himself in. The thing is, what is he uncomfortable about? Hi, we haven't been formally introduced. I'm Tawny Flores, President of the UV Kappa Sigma sorority."

"Hmmm -- what was sex with him like?" Willa asked.

"We've never had sex -- she's just a friend -- nothing to discuss," I interrupted.

"No, I have not had sex with Zane, but I have been in bed with him totally naked. It is kind of a delicious memory I use from time to time," Tawny moaned sensually. "The thing is, what is your favorite Zane memory, and why didn't he tell you who I was?"

"Zane, do you have a favorite memory of me?" Willa questioned me.

"Your heels digging into my ass as you wrapped your legs around me and the tips of our tongues touched," I declared instantly. Willa blinked, somewhat startled at my accurate recall.

"Do you have one of me?" Tawny inquired as she came up and put a hand on my shoulder as she positioned herself to my right side and slightly back.

"Yes. It involves something about getting over 'that heartache'," I responded. Tawny squeezed my shoulder with some empathy for the memory. Willa looked to us for the context.

"Him, me and his girlfriend -- his real girlfriend -- on another sister's bed; we were clothed and he was completely naked and totally aroused," Tawny smiled happily with the memory.

"Zane, why didn't you jump her bones?" Willa looked me over.

"I knew I was outmatched after that first kiss," I embellished the truth.

"To be fair to Zane, he didn't have any clothes to put on and we weren't the two girls he'd been having sex with," Tawny snickered. "His confidence may have been shaken."

"I find that hard to believe," Willa joked. I huffed and started down the street once more. Willa and Tawny fell in behind me in hushed conversation that I did my best to ignore. I walked down one more block, then turned to the left and entered a more occupied area. I also noted the sign for the Fallout Shelter.

THE FALLOUT SHELTER

I looked over my shoulder and caught Willa studying me.

"Willa, do you know this place?" I asked. I figured she was actually hanging around to see if I was going to meet with Belle tonight and I was giving her some choices to make.

"It's a nice place," Willa shrugged. "More of a college crowd hangout, though."

"Tawny?" I inquired.

"I've been inside a few times but they are more of an alternative rock crowd. But since we are here, we might as well take a look," Tawny reasoned. I was sure Willa wasn't happy with that answer but she followed us in anyway.

As per custom, I was carded at the door by this solid-looking blonde guy named Bill running off toward premature baldness who could have used a few less beers and a few more days at the gym. By the look of his knuckles and face, he was familiar with fighting if not avoiding blows. He gave my new ID a cursory glance, almost handed it back, then froze. His eyes went from bored to furious in a second.

Willa pushed me forward into the club before Bill could react We had to immediately race down a set of stairs because the Fallout Shelter had cut out the first floor so that the main floor was the old basement. Around the place was a series of catwalks that let you traverse the place above the chaos.

Once on the main floor we migrated toward the bar. A band with a lot of volume and some sort of political message rendered largely unintelligible by the lead singer/bassist slurring or screaming his words was in the midst of their set so we got there quickly. Belle finished serving up beers to two girls who had this wiccan/goth thing going on, including dreadlocks.

Belle's eyes took in the three of us, then settled back on me with a wicked gleam.

"So, how did you get past Bill, who's the serious bitch, and I'm afraid I have to card you," Belle grinned. I handed her my new card. She looked it over, her grin becoming a smile. "This is a good one," she nodded, and handed it back.

"Bill recognized me but Willa shoved us past him before he could punch me," I informed Belle.

"He'll be down here soon enough. Lee, the head bouncer, knows about his temper and won't let him come down for a few minutes. Let me get you some drinks. Grab a table and I'll be right over," Belle told us.

A small group of UV kids broke away from a table. One guy got sick, his buddy took him toward the bathrooms, and the boy/girl couple took their absence as an excuse to slip off. We grabbed their seats and took in an awkward moment. It was broken by the arrival of Belle and some beers. She put one down in front of Tawny and then Belle, then put two down in front of me.

As I was figuring that out, Belle straddled me and sat so we faced one another. She had a seductive twist to her lips -- part impish, part desire. She leaned in and started kissing me deeply without preamble and pushing her hips into mine. I had dire duo distraction of Belle having shed her bra behind the bar and her being in a crop-top red Harley-Davidson t-shirt.

Belle kept pushing into me so I rested my hands on her hips and tried to push her back gently. Belle was having none of that. My seat began tilting back and I opted for a more aggressive strategy. I let my hands migrate up her waist and around to her back until I hooked both her shoulders. This had the added benefit of pulling the front of the shirt tight against her breasts.

"Does this happen to him much?" Willa asked Tawny.

"You've obviously never seen the footage of my sorority tying him to a cross out in the woods," Tawny responded. "So, yes, this happens to him more than any person I've ever known."

"Does it bother you that we are both here on a Saturday night watching him make out with somebody else?" Belle inquired next.

"I don't know about you but Zane needs me," Tawny mused. "He has a severe lack of guy friends so some of us ladies have to step up and be his wingman -- woman."

"Do you think he has a problem with male-bonding?" Willa questioned.

Had I not had a mouthful of Belle's tongue pinning my own tongue down, I would have told them I had plenty of guy friends in Thailand and in my old private school.

As this was going on my chair kept edging farther and farther over until it started to topple. Belle lashed out with her feet, catching the bottom of the table with her heels while her body pressed down on me. I slid my hand down her back to her jeans. I tried to wiggle a hand inside but her jeans were far too tight, a fact she gloated over.

"Sorry," Belle teased me, "but you're not getting in." Me, I've always loved a challenge. I moved my hands around, popped her top button, and unzipped her pants slowly. I imagine three of us were waiting for Belle to drop the hammer on me but she didn't. When she didn't I slipped my left hand inside the front of her panties and snaked my right around to her ass-cheek.

Belle was still doing her level best to overwhelm my breath control and take away my last breath. She might have forced me to break contact first if she had been able to stifle her own moan as my hands stroked her pubic hair and cupped her ass. Even as we went back to the face-dancing, I noticed more than a few covetous gazes being shot our way. Belle really was some kind of college-boy tease.

I could now push my hands closer together by reaching underneath her. I rubbed against her clit with my middle and ring fingers, doubling back for the sensation before dipping into her thick, creamy, and steaming-hot vagina. My right trekked down and stretched the sanctity of her anus. Belle bucked up against me several times in rapid succession.

"Should we get some ice to throw on them?" Tawny muttered.

"Maybe we should get them a private room." Willa countered. For a counterpoint to the shit my other two women were giving me, I wedged a third finger into her cunt and began stroking her sweet spot.

"Oh, hell no," Belle gasped. She stopped kissing me and dove into my ear which she worried with savagely applied teeth. I growled through the pain and increased my rhythm and depth of my attentions. Her anus gave way and I was fucking her from both sides simultaneously, causing her gyrations to become much more intense and erratic.

Belle let go of my ear and rested her chin on my shoulder in one last ditch effort to stave off her climax. I turned on the pressure and the dam broke. I lashed up with my feet to connect with the table to stop us from falling over as Belle's body thrashed against mine and she screamed into my shoulder -- the biting down with the teeth I could have done without.

I was relentless and merciless to Belle now. I pinched and twisted her clit hard between my thumb and forefinger; at the same time I slipped the first digit of a second finger into her rectum. Belle hiccupped, gave a jolt, and began screaming and thrashing again. At the same time she started sobbing between screams, muffled somewhat by her fist, which she was chewing on.

With the second orgasm over, I relented and let her nestle against my chest, breathing heavily.

"I so need to get laid," Willa muttered.

"Amen to that. And to think he's next door to me every weekend with easy access to his second story window," Tawny agreed. I began righting Belle when she pressed her hands against me and sat up.

"Keep your hands were they are," she murmured playfully. "Best damn orgasm I've had in years," she directed to our table companions, "and then he stacked another righteous one on top of that. I hate to say it but Tara (her twin sister, the Sheriff's Deputy) was right about this guy; I want one of my own."

"Don't you already have a boyfriend?" I mentioned.

"Bill. Eh, he's got the equipment but he's a quick shooter. If I'm lucky, I get thirty seconds (ouch!) and then its 'get me another beer' or he rolls over and goes to sleep," Belle enlightened us.

"How is his foreplay?" Tawny inquired.

"He laps like a dog," Belle shrugged, "and his fingers are strictly in and out like a piston. Who are you again?" She addressed Tawny. Tawny finished her little spiel right when a shadow fell upon my life. Bill had arrived.

"What the fuck?" Bill growled as he took in me, Belle, and what I was doing to her -- mainly pumping her fore and aft at a slow, gentle pace. "I'm going to pound you," he directed at me.

"Oh, shut up, Bill," Belle sneered. "If I'm going to steal one of Tara's men, I'm going to make it the new one. Besides, he's done more for me in ten minutes than you've done for me all year, and since he's not trying to bore me to death with all that sports talk, I guess this is time to say we are done. Bye-bye."

"You sow," Bill redirected his anger and balled up his fists. Of course, insulting a woman makes me do stupid things. I started to withdraw my hands and stand when Belle put a finger to my lips.

"Hush now, Zane," she smiled. "I got this." She looked over her shoulder at Willa.

"Is that fucking chivalry or what?" she laughed at my attempted action. Turning back to Bill, "If I have to dismount this man, I'm going to stomp your ass, and you know I can. You hit me once and I put you in the hospital -- or do I need to remind you?" she said evenly.

"I got you this fucking job. I got you the fucking place you live in, Bitch," Bill snarled.

"You can keep the god-damn job and I'll be out by the end of the month," Belle shot back. Bill clenched and unclenched his fists tightly before turning and storming off.

"Okay, what was that all about?" I wondered.

"Meh, this shit was getting old," Belle told me. "I'll crash with Willa until I figure out what I want to do next."

Willa's look was not one of ecstatic expectation -- I was positive that none of this had been planned out before we walked through the door.

"Belle, I hope I haven't sent you the wrong message," I started. "I am in school and it is a girl's school at that. I only stopped in to say hi." Belle returned to her rocking motion on my lap.

"Don't sweat it, college-boy," Belle grinned, "Scratch that -- girl's college-boy; I do what I want, go where I want, and take what I want. So, now that you've got me off, what can I do for you?"

"You, me, and Tara in a three-way," was my gut response. Belle stopped moving and Willa looked grim. Tawny, like me, was ignorant of what I'd done wrong.

"Why?" Belle asked, with an undercurrent of menace that I didn't miss.

"You two are like a volcano and the sea -- opposites that I bet are explosive and sizzling when you meet," I related.

"We are twins, Zane," Belle informed me.

"On the outside, maybe, but inside, sexually, you two are very different. You are not polar opposites but more like two separate paintings that use the same canvas and set of paints but go in totally different directions expressively," I explained.

"So who's better, Tara or me?" was her next question. Tawny snorted.

"Two totally different women. I mean, with you, I'd like to fuck you in the coat room of a black tie affair with High Society one thin wall away," I said. I could see from Belle's expression she wasn't getting what I was saying, implying that I'd hide her away -- be my dirty little secret. "You in sheer black stockings and matching garter belt and half-bra -- yummy."

"Whoa, I have to admit that sounds lick-able," Willa noted. Belle was also reassessing my intentions and smiled.

"With Tara, I'd like to break into a bed warehouse and test out a few of the mattresses about the place -- illegal and exposed to the public view," I grinned.

"I'd pay to see that," Belle chuckled. "You are a keeper, Zane."

"You only say that because you want to stick it to your sister," I countered.

"Yeah, when I came over here, that was the main reason, but now I'm angry that she found you first," Belle bitched. "She always had better luck with the boys than I did."

"Bill was 'better'?" I wondered.

"He was a big football jock in high school and he didn't cheat on her too much. You can guess that I dated some real losers -- mostly college guys like you," Belle smirked.

If you know of another college guy like Zane, spill," Tawny teased. "I want to get me one to call my very own."

"Funny, funny, funny, ladies," I coughed. "Now if I don't get Belle off my lap I'm going to hammer her here in front of the general public. Since my goal this weekend is to avoid fighting, public displays of amusement, and intercourse in general, I'm taking a walk."

"Hey," Belle wiggled in on my crotch, "I'm all partial to being fucked on the table and show all these cocksuckers what they've been missing. We might even get busted by my sister and spend the night in a cell together."

"With Deacon all busted up let's not do the jail thing," Willa chimed in.

"Let's not make it three run-ins with the law for his first 30 days at school," Tawny added.

"Three -- Zane, who else has corralled your ass since you've been with us?" Belle asked.

"Officer Campbell got me when I was driving back to campus," I confessed, since I was suspicious that Christina had given Tawny some of the details of that night.

"Yeah, we know her too," Willa said. "Rumor has it she can get a bit frisky."

"Oh, come on, I was on a date," I evaded. "She had mercy on me and I left with a warning."

"You fucked her," Belle leered after studying me for several seconds. "So, did she use cuffs?"

"Front, back, top, and bottom -- I left her a wreck on the back seat and she was finger-lickin' good," I unloaded. "She was fantastic. She gave my date and I all we could handle."

"You got Heaven involved?" Tawny gasped.

"Man, my life would be so much easier," I groaned, "if the people talking behind my back kept me in the loop. Yes, I got Heaven involved. It was a hell of a way to wrap up her first date night. By the way, this doesn't go beyond us; okay?" Belle looked at me intensely once more.

"Are you going to lie to me?" she whispered as she placed her forehead against mine.

"Yes -- to protect you if I must," I replied beneath the thumping of the bass.

"That's my choice to make, not yours, Zane," Belle breathed a sugary-sweet beer aroma.

"Friends sacrifice a part of themselves for the ones they care about," I told her.

"Why do you care?" she asked with more than the usual curiosity.

"You are worth it," I answered. Again, there was another intense stare.

"Are you doing this for my sister?" she continued her interrogation of me.

"Nope," I kept it simple. Yet another attempt by Belle to read my soul followed.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she grinned. I pulled my right hand out slow and wiped it on my jeans. I was bringing my left set of fingers to my mouth when she intercepted me by the wrist and led me up to her lips. She sucked the juices off two fingers and then fed me the other two to take care of. I zipped her up and fixed her button before she dismounted and took me by the hand to the men's room.

Being occupied by men didn't dissuade Belle one bit. She leaned against the sink while I washed up without speaking. In fact, she remained silent until we stepped back into the narrow hallway that led back to the club floor or out back by a locked stairwell. Belle led me to the door and appeared to be thinking something over.

"I heard a sick rumor that your lawyers caught my sister and her buddy when they ganged up on you. The rumor is, you covered for them," Belle glared. "Why would you do something so stupid for someone you didn't know?"

"Do you know that I'm jealous of you?" I responded.

"Happens all the time; I'm a free-spirit that makes my own way in the world," she smiled, but it was overshadowed by her bitterness.

"No. You have a sister -- you have family, someone you grew up with. I have my aunt who is from another world, essentially, and that's it," I related. "That may be why I never commit to any one person," I added. "Something in Rio reminds me of my Mom and Iona reminds me of someone I wish was family but isn't. I guess I keep looking until I find what I lost."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers