All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 31'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Ugh

Even as a Star Trek fan, this was unpleasant. Still well done.

Val

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Star Trek Cosplay was

so very funny, Poor Zane I imaging he probably is so much more sore than I am when recuperating from marathon sex.

DAMSEL Approved

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
The Height of......

Bizarre! Your story line is pretty bizarre to begin with but this installment was off the charts. Don't see how much of this moved the story along, but I'm game for the next serving. At least the reader is spared any difficulty in suspending his (or her) disbelief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confusion

Not sure what this chapter added, other than tear-stained laughter, but loved it. All I can figure is you wanted the Vice-chancellor in Zane's orbit and this bit of lunacy was the best way to do that. Nice, nutty, but nice!

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Yes, there was a purpose

The main player in this drama doesn't appear until the end - Cordelia Dresden. Basically this sets the stage for how the Time Lord Mafia and Zane will behave toward one another. Zane is not going to be humiliated for no reason beyond humiliating him and he's going to live by the same constraints. What was Zane's pay-off in all of this? Dr. Victoria Scarlet. She let Zane inside a very private segment of her life so now they share a bond.

It also tested the bonds between Iona and Cordelia so that now Iona has the opportunity to one day take over that organization. In the eyes of the TLM, Iona is more than another pretty girl in Zane's orbit.

Lastly, it is the first time Gabrielle Black showed Zane some real compassion though that was not in Cordelia's plan at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely hated this!!!

I mean, seriously?!? A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Too bad for all the spankers who wouldn't know a good STORY if it smacked them upside the back of the head. I laughed many times, it moved the story along, and it set up more intrigue between Zane and Victoria. The sex was minimal, but so what? I read your stories because I like reading your stories, not because I need masturbation material. I'm glad this showed up today. I've been missing it.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
funny

FS, hilarious chapter, very enjoyable.

uhmm, did you really mean "....."You think you speak to illicit a response......"?

cause that is very funny in context, considering the subject of the analysis is Rio. bad girl extraordinaire. I cream my jeans whenever I run across these wonderfully, wickedly clever terrors of wordusage.

And if any of the Academaniac Ultracrepedarians croak their indignation. Simply remind them that the Speltczech Ottokorek function is homophone-phobic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome as always

Can't wait for the next one

gamersclosetgamersclosetover 10 years ago
Frustrated!

ok it was a bit odd and threw me for a bit at first but eventually it came together. The only thing I don't get or like is Iona betraying Zane. Whose side is she on exactly? It's a bit confusing. It's also frustrating how Zane never gets mad and lets everyone get away with everything. How can he not feel betrayed by Iona after that? Even a little? So frustrating...

AthlantianAthlantianover 10 years ago
Odd, but fun

This was an odd chapter, but fun none the less.

As for Zane not getting mad, I think that he lives by the rule of "Don't get mad, get even." :)

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinabout 10 years ago
Odd

Like the series but this one was strange and hard to follow so my eyes glazed over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Strange Chapter :)

First I just want to say that I love this series and I love your writing and the humor! BUT! ;)

It actually surprised me how much I disliked this chapter. It was probably too much strange things stuffed together! Those ballthings (still have no idea what they are and I had to google them to see how they looked), Victorias cosplay and Iona. Perhaps it wasn't much of a betrayal and more of a joke but still, I trusted Iona, I didn't think she was that kind of character and it put me off a little because she was conspiring with the TLM agains him.

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 10 years ago
Umm...

The shark has officially been jumped with this chapter. This has been one of the funniest and most bizarre chapters/stories that I have ever read on here.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
troubled origins...

...come on! That's punny!

While it is correct that the species known as 'Tribbles' was used for comedic effect in the first Star Trek series.

The little critters actually originated as Martian 'Flatcats' in the 1952 Robert Heinlein novel "The Rolling Stones".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
zonked out on lsd trip

hiya

while i've been following this quite avidly this chapter looks like you've been on acid trip or had a flashback. some of the other chapters have too much of monotonous sex which i skipped. there are a lot of typos which i think your editor could've rectified (pun intended)

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Editors and errors

I suck as a typist. I swear I edited my work at least three times and still made simplistic blunders. These days I use two fine editors to both correct my spelling errors and make the stories read smoother. I have learned from my earlier errors.

As for the sex ... okay ...

King7Fish6King7Fish6over 8 years ago
Funny and fun

I don't know what some folks are talking about. This chapter was laugh out loud funny to me. And I am glad to see Iona do something a little out of character. It makes her a bit more 3 dimensional. Keep it up. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trekkiesssss :-(

I was at university on USA left coast (PNW) when first version of Kirk/Spock/Doc became a fad. I have never been a dedicated fan, but it is fun to watch the generations become fans. Thanks for the "blast from the Past." Lyn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
stupid is a gross understatement

Really have no idea how to continue ? Just stop

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Oh Fuck Me!

Holy crap James, this chapter is hillarious. I havent finished it yet, but am in tears from all the trek/cosplay stuff. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
I haven't

laughed that hard in years. At my age, I don't laugh much. I understand it's detrimental to my health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story & Plot Control .

Ch. 34 is proof of what i have suspected since very early Chapters. The author has lost control of the Story. The characters have taken over and are writing the. Author you should be man enough to admit it.

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Excuse me?

As are most of my tales, Christian College Sex Comedy is CHARACTER-DRIVEN, not plot-driven, so there was nothing for the characters to take over. The plot, as much as it exists, is about a boy going to an exclusively-women's fundamentalist Christian College and his struggles to survive. So far, so good.

Now, there are on-going plot-lines ... which, if you had bothered to ask, I would have told you my style is to introduce segments and resolve things slowly. As an example: the effort by Christina & Co. to break Zane and Rio and his ability to defeat them.

In the same way, I believe in character development. The best case being Mercy and her transformation into Rio's lover having grown from Mercy's first appearance as an enforcer for Chancellor Bass. You see the same thing with Iona and Paige as well - characters grow and evolve.

If you are looking for Plot-driven stories, most of my works will disappoint you. I'm not very good at telling those kinds of stories. I think I do pretty good at creating interesting 'story ideas' and making interesting backgrounds. I am unlikely to ever write an award-winning mystery novel though. I believe I do a better job character-building and I find it easier to stick with that strength.

Now, is someone asking me to flesh out the characters in their plot-driven story? I think that would be a cool ideas ... if I could find the time (and sanity).

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are the Man

I could easily see you winning an award for your writing James. You are an excellent writer. I have had a crazy thought. What if Zane graduated and became a new hire for a certain company jam packed with females? And I would love to see these characters continue to develop. With Mrs Blacks murky background you have an inroad to use. I hope all is well for you I deeply admire you and thank you for the many many hours of free entertainment you have given all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid chapter

...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiocy

Cordelia must die....now....hopefully in great pain. And Iona should be banished....or killed...slowly. Zane is an amiable goof but enough is enough! Job would be pissed by now.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous, seriously?

No one suffered in this chapter and, in the end, everyone profited to some degree.

Victoria had a wonderful experience which was a change from her rather harrowing start at Freedom Fellowship. She even ended up realizing Zane was her friend.

Cordelia's plot worked - she got Zane inside Victoria's emotional armor so she could start seeing him as a fun, creative ally and not the freaking ENEMY.

Iona, by following Cordelia's orders proved loyal to the Time Lord Mafia, which is critical to her future at FF as well. Zane clearly understands that. Better yet, he has cautioned her to NOT go against Cordelia.

Zane even had a good time ... at the end. He got to see Victoria in skimpy clothing and then in Klingon 'Battle Armor'/bondage gear, plus amuse some of her on-line friends.

Rio and Mercy got a little roughed up, but it showed Mercy's dedication to Rio and Rio's dedication to Zane. There were no further repercussions from their attempt to break into Victoria's office.

Finally, did you read the last part of page 4? Cordelia now owes Zane and she knows it. Her actions were never meant to hurt anyone, Zane included. Zane's affliction earned him sympathy even from female students and teachers who normally weren't fans - a long term bonus. Victoria now having a secret crush on him - a long term bonus.

It cost Zane what? Six hours of his life to gain those advantages?

Did he lose a single sex partner? No.

Did he lose anyone's respect who matters to him? No.

So, please - please - please tell me why he would want to seek revenge on either Cordelia, or Iona?

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Dude you really need more to this series.im almost to chapter 34 wich is the current end.pay no attention to the whineybabys.i will say you need to kinda expand your character base a bit.this reads a hell of a lot like new hire minus the whole Amazon warrior and goddess thing lol.he even gets beat down and throws himself on his sword for these girls like cael does lol.still great series.

-steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sucked

That was some of the worst dribble I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoy the series a lot

I really enjoy the series, but this one had way too much star trek stuff. Cant follow a lot of it unless u r a trekkie.

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
Obviously the previous two anonymous

have no sense of humour. I had a very hard time keeping my laughter from waking my wife up. I think this was the best chapter yet, and there were lots of parts in the previous 30 chapters that had me laughing out loud. This gets a full 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonder why he let Cordelia off the hook. Personally i hate her

FinalStandFinalStandover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Because now he has her on the hook - she owes him one huge favor and sometime in the future he will collect it. Cordelia will honor the agreement because she wants to use Zane in the future. Besides, having Cordelia as a enemy simply isn't worth it. Sometimes you have to play the lady's game in order to get ahead.

I hope this helps,

James aka FinalStand

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

James, not your strongest chapter. Fourth time round I hated the a Star Trek crap even more.

Please don’t think we don’t love the rest of the story though.

CH51143CH51143over 3 years ago

I love how the previous comparison to James T. Kirk ends up being her sexual downfall. Well done!

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 3 years ago

I flat out enjoyed the entire story. I must of dropped my phone because the last chapter was a little strange but I still loved it

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry I wasted so much time... bizarre ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok cute story until now. What the actual fuck is happening nothing makes sense in this chapter NOTHING

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Had to dislike this one. All the Tribble stuff. And since he’s Mediator, he could have had all the boxes not be opened and the sign taken down.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

The whole point of this story is to be a little more than just absurd and I’m good with it. However from start to finish, this chapter was fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm a Star Trek fan and even I basically skipped this chapter. I'm sure the author felt it served a purpose but it was completely out of place and out of nowhere. Not surprised this is the worst rated chapter of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...