All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 32'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it coming

Can't wait for more chapters and more Paige time.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
That Barbie

continues to surprise and please. All I could think of was joining the girls in a micro mini and itty bitty halter for a ride with that hard thrumbing engine between my legs. Liquid cooling Giggle

DAMSEL Approved

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Crazy Fun

After I read your Tales Of The Technician' I had to read some of your other stories and I spent the better part of two days going through this romp. You combine a 'gifted' and improbable young male and a crazy insane school and rub them together. This has been a joy to read and watch you explore all sorts of themes and theories. Getting a philosophy lesson while your narrator gets his rocks off. I am enjoying your disturbed and very clever mind while you entertain us all. 5 stars and thank you

jwoodiejwoodieover 10 years ago

Ah. I, too, had wondered why Felicity put up with Lance. Now we find out they are each other's beards. Well played, FS, well played.

I can easily imagine Felicity taking a post at FFU and hooking up with Virginia.

freznelfreznelover 10 years ago
Another great one!

Is it me or are these stories becoming more like a TV series than a sex story? I love the fact that you have given your characters personalities and back stories. The amount of characters is becoming confusing I do have to say and I am starting to forget which is which. Overall another home run (5 Stars)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Family?

I would like the story to go back to the aunt. She needs a bit more development, and there's room for a bit of fun there as well. I like your work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I have read every chapter and in my opinion, just as a reader, i would love to see something develop with the aunt. Also something to move the story along would be nice, maybe get into things with Christina a little more? i just find that the constant sex and no progression is getting a little boring. But i will continue to keep reading! Thank you for this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When will we get the next ch

Loving the story I just want too know when 33 is due the wait is getting long

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the series... waiting for more

I know I'm not the only one eager to see how things progress with these characters. You've given them all pretty complete personalities and humanized them. I'm definitely looking to see how things pan out with the reverend, whether Zane makes it another year, and how many more brushes with death he can have.

Please let us know when more are coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Please sir, may I have another?

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
On it!

I am passed the 5k mark and the wife has broken my writer's block on this chapter, so I hope to put this to an editor tonight and get it back very soon. Sorry for the long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chomping at the bit'

Any word on the next chapter? Been about a month since we last heard from you and last word was that it was on it's way to the editor. Hope to hear from ya soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
And my editor said I could do a much better job...

So I've been stewing over it, dipping into other projects and waiting for the Zaniness to come back to my fingertips. Seriously, all it needs now is a sex scene worthy of Barbie Lynn Masters (plus...a few others). So all I need is to take a happy pill and get off my ass and do it...I know, lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Possibilities

Consider these possibilities...

You don't need to a worthy sex scene to get things started again. Instead develop any of the meaty plot lines you've so carefully created. The sex scenes will then come effortlessly, so to speak.

Also, consider finding a new editor. At minimum, get a 2nd opinion before deciding your latest effort is sub-par. Your own opinion should come first, again, so to speak.

aarod9988aarod9988over 10 years ago
AWESOME

I have loved every minute of Zane's trials and tribulations. I have nothing bad to say, except I wish I had found this after you had completed it. I almost feel empty not seeing the next segment, knowing I am gonna have to wait. I just finished chapter 32 and I think I am gonna go back and read the whole thing over again.

I am glad to hear you are gonna keep the saga going. I look forward to living Zane's life through you. I check everyday to see if a new chapter has dropped.

Finalstand your awesome and I love how your mind works.

Take care

AthlantianAthlantianover 10 years ago
Still loving it, but....

I love the story, the characters, the humor, the quotes and just about everything in it..

Except switching from past to present tense!

Please get back to past tense ** Pleading ** :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANK YOU!!

FinalStand, this has been the best series I've ever read on this site. Bar none. Hilarious, sexy, and pure deliciousness.

Please, keep writing. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Change of editor?

Errr, what the he**? Why did we go from past tense in all the other chapters to present tense here (and yes i checked)?!? Also "Until I noticed Mercy's distress that morning I didn't think Rio had something so...(training wheels?) in her arsenal;", was that on purpose? Not to metion "made" for "mad" and a dozen others just scattered througout the chapter. Was this even edited at all?

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Editor was in transition

Around Chapter 30, I was having issues with my editor taking up to ten days to respond to my submissions because of her busy work schedule and I went to a reader for aid. He never claimed to be a dedicated amateur editor. We did our best. The fault was mine.

pravzypravzyalmost 9 years ago
Just telling

national sport of India is hockey...

But due to some bad luck or whatever Cricket is the more popular sport in the country after India won the cricket world cup in 1983.

So people confuse popular sport with the national sport..

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 5 years ago
2nd Person?

All of the story so far has been in third person. 'sounds of Rio being dragged,' Hope snickered,' or 'I asked that.'

The first page, if not the rest, is, I ask, I shudder, Val says

Might be an idea to re-edit this one mate?

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some thoughts

I have enjoyed most of this series. A couple thoughts:1) I think Zane gets disrespected way Moy than he deserves by his friends. He does everything he can for them and they shoot him down way too much. 2) I really did not like Iona role in the shower part of the Tribbles thing. She is supposed to b innocent and one of his very best friends. BAD! 3). I'm OK with some of the lesbian sex, but its too much. This story should be more about Zane! 4). What about Christina? She is his love. She should really have more of a role!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...