Christmas Trip with the Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
615 Followers

Rehtaeh stands up from the couch and makes her way over toward Shayla and I. She sits on my free knee and leans back in the same position as Shayla. I now have two of my young, beautiful cousins sitting on my lap and leaning against me. Shayla is the most distant of my cousins, being the daughter of my eldest first cousin.

The girls start play fighting with each other, moving back and forth and pushing each others shoulders. All this commotion causes their bodies to move back and forth on my lap and causes their upper bodies to bump and rub into me. I begin to freak out as my dick starts growing hard from the contact of their bodies rubbing and moving against it. I immediately try to get them off my legs but it is no use. I wonder if they are doing this on purpose or if they are oblivious to the effects it is having on me. They both have men in their lives and have for awhile so they should know how men react to the touch of women.

With each passing second, I could feel my dick growing harder. I wrapped an arm around each of my cousins, holding them by the stomach as they continued to push and shove each other as if they were playing King of the Mountain. Surprisingly, neither of them made notice of the stick pressing up against the outside of their legs. Not helping the situation, I could feel their breasts bumping into my arm as they wrestled around.

A minute or so passed before I had to get away. "Enough you two." I exclaimed.

Rehtaeh turned toward me and wrapped her right arm around me. "I am sorry. Were we being too rough. I will make it up to you, just let me know what I can do for you."

I could not speak the thought that was in my mind in my aroused state and my mind had no other suggestions at this moment so I said nothing. Shayla turned toward me as well, giving me puppy dog eyes. I could not stand to look into her eyes so I moved my eyes down, but that was no better. Staring me in the face, only a few inches away, were her perfectly formed breasts.

"Okay, time to get off my lap." I said, nudging them off of me.

"Oh wow. I didn't realize we were doing that to you." Shayla said, after standing up and turning toward me.

Her eyes were pointed directly at my crotch. I immediately crossed my legs and placed my hands on my lap. Embarrassment took hold of me as I felt my face start to turn red. Rehtaeh had also looked down to my crotch. She leaned toward me and I watched as her hand was moving right toward my crotch. I didn't know what she was doing, but she scared me to death for a split second before she took one of my hands and started pulling me up off the recliner.

"Come on. Let's go sit outside." she said to me.

"Umm. I have to use the restroom first and then I think I am going to go help prepare dinner." I replied.

Quickly, I rushed to the small bathroom, determined to rid of my erection and get rid of my excitement, at least for the time being. I closed the door behind me and tried to lock it. The lock to the door did not match up correctly so I could not lock it. I dropped my pants and sat down on the toilet seat and started stroking myself feverishly. It would not take long to finish myself off in this state.

After about ten seconds I heard a knock on the door. Instantly, I froze. A second later I heard the door knob start to move. I quickly covered myself with my hand and leaned forward as the door started opening.

"Oh! I am sorry. I knocked and didn't hear an answer so I thought the bathroom was empty." Sandra said.

There was no doubt she saw the look of horror on my face as my wide eyes looked at her in desperation. Just as she was turning away, I saw her eyes glance down toward my crotch.

"I will come back." her words rushed out of her mouth.

"I am done. Just give me a second." I said, not knowing why I said such a thing.

Standing up, I tucked my hard-on into my pants and zipped them up then flushed the toilet as if I were using it. I washed my hands with soap then exited the restroom. This restroom situation was going to cause many more issues, I could already tell.

Melonie and Samantha are seasoning the cleaned chicken and placing it on a metal oven pan as I enter the galley kitchen. The entrance to the kitchen is in the Northeast corner and the entrance to the dining room is on the Southwest corner of the kitchen. There are is a fridge, dishwasher and a small "L" shaped counter on the East side of the kitchen. The stove, sink and longer counter are on the West side of the kitchen with just enough room to walk in between them down the center. I grab the bag of carrots, a cutting board and a knife then stand next to Samantha. After a few seconds of watching me slowly cut the carrots Samantha begins to giggle.

"Let me show you a quicker way to cut the carrots." Samantha says as she stands directly behind me, pushing her body against the back of my body.

She slides her arms underneath mine and takes the carrot and knife out of my hands. I lift my hands up into the air and watch as she quickly chops the carrot. I try to gather her technique but my horny body and dazed mind can do nothing but concentrate on her crotch and breasts which are pressing against my back side.

"Got it." I say and try to emulate her actions.

Samantha laughs again. "Good enough, I guess."

After I finish chopping up the carrots and broccoli for the salad, I combine the vegetables and lettuce in a big metal bowl. The kitchen is too crowded so I excuse myself and to the front porch outside where Rehtaeh, Shayla, Sandra and Katherine are chatting.

"Well, I am going to go take a shower and wash my stinky body before dinner." Katherine announces.

I wait for her to stand up then take a seat in the rocking chair where she was seated. Shayla is explaining a video game that she plays all the time to Rehtaeh. I know nothing about the video game so I sit back and listen. Sandra is sitting on the porch step looking down the road. I am bored so I moved next to her on the porch step.

"I am sorry again." Sandra says, blushing.

"It is okay. I should have answered quicker." I reply.

She gives me a hug and says she will make it up to me. I wonder why everyone keeps saying that. Just then, I start thinking about the CD we listened to today. Quickly, I jog to the van and grab the empty sleeve that the CD arrived in and start reading the information on it. On the back right hand corner there is a number for the music mix company. I pull out my cellphone and dial the number on the back of the sleeve. The phone rings several times before I hear a male voice answer.

"Yes, I purchased one of your mix CD's over the internet yesterday and there seems to be a problem with the CD." I tell the man on the other end of the line.

"What kind of problem, sir?" he inquires.

"Well...there is this "snake charmer" kind of music that plays three times in between songs. It doesn't sound like it should be there and it seems to put the females in some sort of trance."

"Oh!" the man says, pausing for a few seconds. "I am afraid you received one of the recalled CD's."

"Why were they recalled?" I ask.

"Umm...well...it seems that there was a mix up on a hundred of the CD's we mixed. Part of our hypnotism audio accidentally got mixed with our dance music audio."

"What type of hypnotism audio?"

"We had an order for obedience therapy. Subliminal messages were overlayed on top of relaxation music for a client of ours. The reason the females are responding is because women have more intuitive hearing and can pick up higher frequencies than men. This subliminal message was recorded at the frequency that only women can pick up on."

"I see." I answer, intrigued.

"We can send you a full refund for your purchase and send you out a correct version of the dance music CD with no shipping cost if you would like sir."

I move around to the rear of the van for a little more privacy. Wanting to know more, I quietly ask, "What kind of message does this subliminal audio give to the females?"

"Well sir, it programs them to be obedient, loving and subservient. It also tells them that they are to fix any wrong doings that they have done to men."

Everything is starting to make sense to me now. I begin understanding why my cousins have been acting different today. Them touching me and stating they will make it up to me is all coming together.

"How long does this last?" I prod.

The man on the other end of the line says, "About 12 hours my friend. I am sorry you received the incorrect CD in error. What is your name and I will pull up your order?"

"There is no need to ship me a new CD." I quickly say. "I will keep the one I have."

I quickly hang up the call and move around to the front of the van. Things could get very interesting tonight.

storytyme
storytyme
615 Followers
12