Christmas with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped around in front of Audrey and looked her over closely. As I've said, she was a couple of inches taller than me and she looked pretty good to me. Her breasts were about the same size as mine, but she was rather skinny for my taste, but slim is in – you know? She had the softest looking blonde pubic hair so I knew her blonde hair on her head was real. Not too many on those around – haha. I stepped up on my tiptoes and kissed her.

'Hmmm, not bad,' I thought.

She pulled back from me and sputtered angrily. "What are you doing?"

"Raping you – what'd you think?" I answered and then laughed.

I went back for another kiss, but this time I pulled her close to me. Her naked skin felt awesome against mine. While kissing her, I moved my left hand, keeping my right hand on her back, and rubbed first her left nipple until it arose in my hand then did the same with her right one. She had incredibly big nipples – about an inch long.

I dove my left hand down to her muff and manipulated her clit. It immediately unsheathed its hood and also felt incredibly large. I heard a noise and glanced over and saw Brad had stepped out of the bathroom.

He was watching us closely and masturbating a mile a minute. This had turned out to be a great little orgy. I carefully helped Audrey to the floor and I noticed now that her mouth was uncovered she was making no protest. I arranged Audrey on the floor so her legs were wide open and her clit sticking way up.

I laid down on her and rubbed my clit on her's, first slowly and then faster and faster. The sensations were exquisite. "Oh God Sara, do me," Audrey murmured. Oh yeah, now she knew my name!

It seemed to me that, do gooder or not, she had some experience in this area. Audrey was thrusting up to meet my down wards plunges. All of the sudden she squirmed excitedly beneath me like a live worm on a hook. I could barely stay on her as her orgasm came on her like a tidal wave.

"Christ!" she cried out, which struck me as amusing. Suddenly I could feel my climax building with me and then whoosh! Oh God, it felt so good. In fact it felt so good it was a wonder that I didn't pass out, considering all the prior orgasms I had had in the last twenty-four hours and all the booze and the lack of sleep.

I looked over at Brad who was in the process of shooting his orgasm across the room.

'Oh that might leave a stain on the carpet,' I thought. If it did, I bet my mother would have a difficult time figuring out what it was. Suddenly I heard the key turning the front door lock. I grabbed my bathrobe and sprinted up the stairs. I waited at the top of the stairs to listen.

I heard my parents enter and then my mother exclaimed, "Brad, Audrey, what are you doing here? And where are your clothes, you pervert! You sinners, you hypocrites, get out of my house! At least cover your nakedness from my husband, you little hussy."

Haha – Audrey couldn't cover herself with her hands tied behind her. She attempted to half heartedly explain, but to no avail.

"Get out, before I call the police!" my mother now screamed. "In fact, wait until the minister hears about this. I have daughters, you know. They shouldn't have to be exposed to such filth as you. I'm just so glad Kimberly isn't here to see this."

Hearing the word police prompted Audrey and Brad to cut short their visit and they ran out the still open front door. Luckily for them, Audrey had grabbed her purse and apparently they just nakedly jumped in her car and rode away.

I returned to my bedroom and locked my door (which my mother hates) and fell on the bed exhausted. I was asleep in seconds. My mother never said a word about it to me. I never did find out what happened to Brad and Audrey, but I do know they never returned to the church.

The End

12