All Comments on 'Chronicles of the Unpretty'

by c8er2u

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Off to a great start

This is a great story already. I can so identify with the character, unfortunately, but that's alright, like she said, f*** 'em. But I can't wait for updates, so keep em coming!

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Totally awesome!

I really liked it! I can totally relate to the looking plain part. Hope you continue.

LilMami07LilMami07over 13 years ago
:)

I laughed while I read this because it sounds just like when you're writing in your diary/journal lol. I like Ryan and I wish her good luck. **lilmami07**

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kept me reading

So, it's almost my bed time, and yes, at 30-something, I have a bed time. I was so eager to call it a day and drift off to sleep, but I wanted to do a little reading before I called it a night. So glad I did. Great start and it kept me reading despite the drooping eyelids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i just had to comment

this piece really stood out for me. I love stories whose characters are embarrassingly honest in their truth. Great title btw... totally drew me in. Thank you ~Ladyrose~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delightfully Unapologetic!

Painfully honest, yet sweet and LOL funny! I could relate on so many levels. I hope you continue Ryan's adventures (or misadventures...). Nicely done. Looking forward to your next story...this one...or a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cute

I think your story is very funny and true but it is a bit out of place being featured on this site.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
you must be psychic..

I am a black out of shape woman as well, going through the same thing starting a workout regiment and i couldn't even do 15 min. I work a really hard job, but my body got used to it so when i tried to work out to push it further, i couldn't even get off the bike.....

I feel self conscious around all the barbies too, but I say to myself every time i hit the gym. This is for me... this is for me...

Thanks for keeping it real and now.... to give bob some time (battery operated boyfriend) lol

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
damn!!

I laughed so hard I almost, woke up my whole house lol.

what a great story, no varnish what so ever :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was good!

I hope you will continue this story I really enjoyed this chapter.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Please I hope you finish what Ryan has to say.

Ohhh I know that so much time has passed so I know there won't be a part 2. But on the off chance that you came back to this one comment I pray you continue. Ryan's point of view is just so wonderful it's just as you planned like reading someone's diary hoping not to get caught. Please even though time has passed I hope you come back to this story.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I also like the way the story is going. Please finish it.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

I like Ryan, I do hope that she improve her feelings of self-worth.

Jai_n_lia0612Jai_n_lia0612over 11 years ago
hilarious

you had me laughing for a full 5 minutes. that is a hard feat for that alone you get 5 stars. the story also happens to be so true to life that you have to love it. keep up the good work.

swear_toobobswear_toobobabout 10 years ago
Omg....

I have to say this has just become my favorite story ever... Story of my life except I probably would have given up on the gym.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In many ways I can relate...

Although I'm not Jewish, not an editor, never met the nice guy (unless you mean the toothless or front tooth missing boogerbear type) who strikes up a DECENT conversation (not conversation starter--got any kids or you single ain't you?) without a vibrator, living in the 'hood, I really can relate. The only difference is I have a seductive name without the attitude to cover it.

Yes, I come to Literotica alot to fulfill that relationship need. Yes, I know this is sad...lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userc8er2u@c8er2u
I'm back heaux! 😋 Challenging myself to write something! Anything! I plan to use this as a place to work out my rough drafts so expect something new soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES