Cinduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Without warning, Miss Mason pulled out completely and backed off, leaving Sarah empty and bewildered. A whine escaped her lips before she looked back to see where Miss Mason had gone. Looking past her still upthrust butt she saw the pale form of Miss Mason sit down in what used to be Sarah's chair. It stopped being that the moment Miss Mason sat down. Then, it became her chair.

The strap-on jutted up from the leather bikini-bottom it was attached to, the overhead lights reflecting off the oil still coating it. Giving her a toothy smile, Miss Mason beckoned Sarah to come over with a finger. "I've done enough work; time for you to do some," she told Sarah before that finger started to lazily circle one of her pink aureoles.

With the chain of her nipple clamps still in her mouth, Sarah started to walk towards her on shaky legs. It hadn't even entered her mind not to come. Her gaze kept switching from Miss Mason's eyes to her big tits: hard and soft, one making her weak and the other making her hungry.

When she was only a step away from Miss Mason, she stopped. A small part of Sarah was thinking of resisting, of telling Miss Mason that she couldn't do this. But that wasn't why she'd stopped. She'd done it because she wanted to be ordered.

Raising her arms up, Sarah locked her fingers behind her head and parted her legs a little. She knew exactly how it looked; she'd made more than a few of her previous lovers assume this position. The knowledge was enough to set off a mini-climax. Her body trembled, but she held her pose.

Her heart was racing, but her mind was still, waiting. Miss Mason lifted her left leg up and let her strange-looking foot travel up Sarah's thigh. It looked cloven, but there was nothing hard about it. Silky-smooth and soft, it brushed against the bottom of her cleft. For a moment, she entertained the wild hope that it would travel just a tad higher. That Miss Mason would slip it in and graciously allow Sarah to fuck herself on it, to cum all over Miss Mason's foot so she could lick it up afterwards.

Sarah's hips bucked, cum spattered the appendage, but she held on. 'I came from just thinking of it.' The thought was so embarrassing. And Miss Mason had seen it; that thought made the humiliation all the hotter.

The foot retreated. "I'm glad to see you embracing your new perspective so eagerly. I think it's time we seal the deal. And I like the idea of you taking an active part in your own undoing, of you taking that last step into the abyss. Turn around," Miss Mason ordered.

The words didn't fit right. Sarah didn't obey right away, instead she stood there as she tried to puzzle out their meaning. But it was hard to think. Every breath she took filled her with the smell of sex and her own sweat, and, underneath it, a hint of Miss Mason. What her scent was, Sarah couldn't tell, but it made the sexual haze wetting every thought thicker and thicker.

'Seal the deal, my own undoing? That's right, she came in for a job. She talked about an offer ... What's going on?' A frown creased her brow. 'Miss Mason doesn't look human. Is she doing something to me? It's so hard to remember, why can't I remember?'

Miss Mason frowned too. "Sarah, turn around and fuck yourself on the strap-on."

That simple sentence was enough to derail Sarah's laborious thoughts. The unanswered questions fled her mind as it was filled with images of her doing what Miss Mason had just told her to do.

Her eyes locked onto the strap-on. Her asshole suddenly felt so achingly empty. Her hands moved down, one pulling her cheeks apart so she could push some fingers into her rosebud. They slipped right in thanks to the lubrication earlier from Miss Mason's strap-on.

But it wasn't Miss Mason's strap-on, it wasn't enough. The emptiness became an itch scratching at her mind. She had said it would be her undoing, but Sarah didn't care. With a muffled whine she removed her fingers and turned around. Carelessly she backed up and impaled herself on the dildo, bottoming out in a single push.

Her head shot up as the strap-on filled her, her breath exploding out at the shock. Her butt might have gotten used to the invader before, but in her need she'd forgotten to work it in this time. Pain blossomed, squeezing tears from her eyes.

Cooing, Miss Mason swung her tail around so its tip rested on Sarah's clit. "There, there." The fleshy arrowhead teased the hood up, exposing that sensitive bundle of nerves.

Sarah inhaled in surprise as the tail flicked her clitoris. Pleasure, thick and sharp, made her forget her discomfort. There was only this. Supported by Miss Mason, she pulled her legs up until she was squatting on the chair, which creaked loudly at having to support both their weight now.

Without prompting, she started to vigorously hump the dildo, Miss Mason's tail rising and falling along with her without ever missing a beat.

'This my fantasy. I'm living it. I'm doing it.' Her jaw couldn't hold the chain anymore and it fell out of her mouth. It swung free in the air as she went up and down on the toy.

Miss Mason spoke, but most of it was meaningless noise: money, job, babble. All Sarah caught was the offer; to never let this end if only she would surrender her will. All she had to do, was submit to Cin.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck my asshole. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Sarah babbled. "Fuck your slut, Miss Mason! Make me yours, own me!" Somewhere in there was consent.

"Gladly." Unlike Sarah, she didn't shout. Yet somehow that one word broke through the erotic fever that had gripped her. For a single moment Sarah saw the situation crystal clear. She was sitting in the lap of a creature that only looked humanish, naked in her own office and happily fucking her own butt for the pale woman, with clamps pinching her nipples while begging to be owned. The image was as alien as Miss Mason's appearance. Sarah was sure she had never dreamed of doing this. Yet now, the mental picture alone set off fireworks in her.

A wet tongue with a sharp tip drew a line of fire along Sarah's spine. She had time to gasp, barely, before the world exploded.

She sat frozen in Miss Mason's lap, her mouth wide open in a silent scream as her eyes rolled up until only their whites were visible.

She was slamming up and down on the dildo, twisting her nipples cruelly as Miss Mason's tail fucked her pussy. Cum squirted out in an arc, drenching Miss Mason's tail, Her chair, everything.

Miss Mason was humping Sarah's face as she knelt there in the store. All her employees were there, watching, cheering, playing with themselves as She showed what a slut their boss was.

Bodies writhed against her, hot and slick with sweat. Sighs, squeals, and moans filled her ears as Sarah laved the shaved pussy beneath her with attention even as two mouths suckled on her tits. But this show wasn't enough. Lifting the girl's legs up to expose her butt, she tilted her head out of the way of the camera and extended her tongue to tease the blonde's rosebud. Sarah hoped She caught it all. 'I'm ready for my close-up.'

Hanging in a lattice-work of ropes a blindfolded Sarah waited for the next customer that wanted to try out a product. What would it be this time? Would Miss Mason recommend they try the rabbit, the clamps, or perhaps some anal beads? "Open wide," Miss Mason purred. The ball gag fit snugly, the taste of rubber filled her mouth. "Doesn't she look absolutely controlled?" A line of drool slid down Sarah's chin.

Kneeling beside the door, her hands shackled to her legs to keep her in a bowing position, Sarah waited. Two vibrating dildos were lodged deep in her pussy and ass keeping her on the threshold. The bell rang; feet encased in delicate heels entered her view. "Welcome to Pandora's Box." The feet moved on; the customer ignored her as the furniture she was. Sarah came silently, waiting for the woman to come back so she could thank her for shopping here.

Sarah had no idea which of those were real and which were just in her head. Maybe none of them were. She didn't care. She was ascending into heaven on a pillar of bliss.

--------------------------------------------------

"Maybe I went a little overboard," Cin mused, trailing a finger up the silvery markings now covering Sarah's spine from her tailbone up to her shoulder blades. The woman murmured a little at Cin's touch, but didn't wake up. She simply lay there on the desk where Cin had put her after she'd marked her.

Finally, Sarah started to come to. The nude woman rolled over and tried to get up, but relented after the lightest of pressure from Cin's hand. Her brown eyes never looked away. "Good, you're finally awake. I can start tomorrow."

Sarah looked confused. "What do you mean?" Her voice was soft; the same softness that shone in her eyes.

'I really hope I didn't break her. Getting a job here won't do me any good if Sarah's no longer capable of running the company.'

"Don't you remember? You were offering a job and I wanted it."

Her confusion only deepened. "But ... I'm yours now. Completely," she assured Cin-as if there was any doubt of that.

Smiling, the raven-haired hybrid shook her head. "I know silly, but I need work and you need someone to man the store here. That was the agreement we made. I get the job and in return you get to be owned by me, body and soul," Cin finished with a finger caressing Sarah's cheek.

"Oh."

"I do own you, don't I? You can feel my mark on your back? My essence guiding yours?"

"I- Yessss." Sarah bit her lower lip, her breathing accelerated. "I'm yours, Mistress."

"Ah, better not use that. People might wonder why my boss calls me that and I don't want any unwanted attention."

"Ah, of course ... Miss Mason?" she tried.

Cin mulled that one over. 'Innocuous enough. It is my name and sounds perfectly polite. And it's respectful too. After all, it is important to keep a certain distance between yourself and your subordinate.' The thought conjured a smile on her face.

Hopping onto the desk Cin placed her knees on either side of Sarah's head. "That will do. Now, I've enjoyed taking you, but my poor pussy's been crying for attention the entire time. So why don't you start showing it some?"

She didn't wait for a response but simply lowered herself. Not that Sarah complained. Her tongue met Cin's snatch even before the hybrid's butt came to rest on her heels. Her first orgasm only took a single swipe of the supple organ, but Cin wasn't finished and Sarah sensed it. Her tongue didn't falter in its enthusiastic assault, probing deeper now: 'Best boss ever.'

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers