Cindy: The Professor's Bane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLyons
MLyons
140 Followers

"No, no," she said with an impatience reminiscent of a spoiled child. He felt her reach her hand into the crook of his hip. She jerked him back onto his knees, and then grabbed a fistful of his hair. His head swung to the opposite cheek.

"Don't fucking move, doggy."

He felt like a wild animal--forced by the will of an insane teenager, and his own disgusting weaknesses into an unnatural act of supreme obscenity. Her cock pushed inside him again. He felt sickening freedom in his wretched submission. He didn't want this, but his body thirsted for it. Adrenaline assaulted his veins. Hyperventilation gave the carpet around his gaping mouth a humid warmth. He found the television in his gaze, and he suddenly felt a strange kinship with the lonely, intense eyes of the ass-reamed girl on the screen.

"Cindy," he expelled. "Wait. Wait!" The last of his dignity waged its final battle for his soul.

"Ohhhh, my gosh. You're so tight, Professor." Cindy moaned above him--clearly feeling her own portion of the toy inside her wet folds. Her small frame pressed into him--his ass stretching and sliding around her unnatural girl-cock.

He couldn't speak. He took deep, intense breaths--measured--all his concentration on relaxation. His ass was painfully stretched open, and he'd never felt so vulnerable in his life. His cock bobbed in her slender hand--accepting his violation in ways his mind was never prepared for. She used it as a handle to stabilize his skewered body, its movements contributing to inexplicable sensations he'd never felt before.

Finally, his mind on fire with shame and lust, Cindy's cock was completely buried into him. It poked inside, seeming to vibrate, as Cindy's body shuddered around the toy. He was hers. He was nothing more than her man-cunt--penetrated. Violated. Used for her own sick pleasure.

He let out an uninhibited wail--an animal cry of stuffed, horny, subjugation.

"Fuck!" Cindy responded to him--jerking against his frail body bringing herself the pleasure of his sexual slavery through the hard rubber of their common link.

"What does it feel like to get ass fucked by one of your students?" she whispered.

Johnson's mouth drooled onto the carpet in a silent wail. His impaled ass was hers, and the tip of Cindy's monster cock poked against his insides--creating deliciously disgusting sensations of pure submission that he could not process.

Cindy pulled out of him, then pushed back in--starting to fuck him.

"God, I wish I could feel you, doggy."

She pushed and pulled slowly. Her strokes became long, pulling all that way to the head, and then slowly sliding back into him until her sticky, rubber balls clung to his own. Johnson's cock raged. He hated the sensation, but couldn't get enough of it. Cindy's smallest movements triggered floods of unfathomable feeling coursing through his insides. All of them somehow centered in his cock, which wanted release now more than ever.

"Ugh. Uh. Uh. Oh my God." His grunts coincided with the increasing pressure of her thrusts.

"What's the matter, doggy?" Her movements stopped.

He wanted the sensations back. His anus constricted around her black dick--relishing his fullness, and squeezing more blood into his aching cock. He needed more.

"Please." He whispered frantically. The pleasure of his pain gripped every fiber of his being. He hadn't the presence of mind to understand it.

"Please what?" He could hear the unbelievable excitement in her young voice. To him, Cindy was a teenaged, sexual powerhouse. He was at her mercy.

"Fuck me." The words spat out of his mouth, but he couldn't believe them. Her stationary cock choked his ass as it pulsated around the rubber shaft.

"Ooo, what a bad, bad doggy. You want me to make you my bitch?" Her voice was quivering with restraint.

He hated himself. "FUCK!"

"You like it when little girls pump you in the ass?"

He tried to writhe his body underneath her. She responded by burying her cock into him to the hilt--pressing all her weight against him, pulling back on his hair.

"AAHHH!" Johnson uttered incoherent obscenities into the carpet as his body was possessed by the unrelenting girl.

"Beg me!"

"I'm yours! I'm your doggy! Just fuck me. Please, fuck me, Cindy." He no longer felt any control. He was her ass-whore. She had invaded his soul. He imagined her tense, slender legs behind her, her jutting nipples above him, the sugar-sweet euphoric intensity that was no doubt written across her face. He longed for her to fuck her rubber dong in and out of him once more.

"Just fuck me! Make me cum! PLEASE, CINDY!"

"Wow," she moaned with powerful energy above him and pulled her cock outward, releasing her weight on his body.

"You're such a filthy little bitch." He felt her sliding in and out of him--raping his used ass. He felt every manufactured vein of her cock pass through his obscenely tight anal cavity. Every stroke heightened his sensitivity to her subtle movements, and the feelings of complete fullness brought into focus her absolute girl-dominance over his disgusting sexual needs.

"Oh my fucking God!" she said, "I'm gonna get off. I'm gonna make you get me off. You're going to be my fucking, little doggy cum slut, aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes! Whatever you want, Cindy! I'll be your cum slut!" His arms struggled against his handcuffs, wanting so badly to touch his raging cock. "Right now. Right now, cum slut!" She pulled slowly out in one last interminable stroke. Finally the head popped out of his dilated ass. It painfully clamped closed.

His mouth expelled a splatter of drool--a reaction to his complex physical punishment and overwhelmed state of mind. "Ohh. My God. Ohh."

His body collapsed and thrashed underneath her as his unsatisfied cock rubbed against the scratchy carpet. As Johnson desperately tried at once to catch his breath, get himself off, and come to terms with what had just happened, he lifted his head and saw Cindy's spastic fingers pulling impatiently against the straps of her toy--trying to get it off of her as fast as possible.

"Cindy. Please! Cindy!" He watched with insane need as her tight legs freed themselves of the strap on. She stepped next to his head and dropped her shiny ass to the floor next to his face.

"Eat my cunt!" She grabbed his hair roughly with outrageous impatience. She pulled his head up off the floor with no regard to his own needs. "Eat my cunt! You filthy fucking man-slut."

She spread her legs, her knees bent upward straddling his prone face. Johnson felt her pulling his head toward her sopping pussy. He instinctively stuck his tongue out as she pressed his face into her sex with all the force her arms could conjure. He savored her familiar taste. He was so hungry for her; he wanted to crawl into her tender body and never come out.

Her hands were relentless, her fingers dug into his skull as she pressed his face hard against her wet lips. Her pubis thrust and squeezed against him, grinding her pussy around his tongue and lips and smearing his face with her juice. He worked his tongue frantically inside her, and along her shorn folds. Her hips bucked into him.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!"

Johnson's legs struggled to get leverage, but Cindy's thrashing body and vice-grip prevented it. He was a mouth to her--a breathing, human cunt-licker to get her off, and he wanted desperately to get her off. Her scent invaded him. The scratchy carpet gave no pleasure to his cock--which was so tight and filled with his unmitigated lust that it hurt.

Her body thrashed, her thighs hugged against his ears, and her warm skin enveloped his wet face.

Cindy screamed with a guttural release that seemed to seep directly into Johnson's taut psyche and bring him dangerously close to passing out. With all his lust channeled into Cindy's sweet sex, he wriggled his tongue against her hard clit--each stroke seeming to incite tiny explosions in her delicate body.

"Ahnnnn!" Cindy's incoherent cries spoke of indescribable pleasure. He could hear the unattainable longing inherent within them, and as she finally relaxed her grip on his hair, he looked into her face and saw it covered with tears. She looked at him with an inexplicable mixture of pleasure and anger that he couldn't fathom.

"Fuck, Professor!" she said almost desperately. "This isn't how this was supposed to happen. I'm not supposed to be. . . Dammit!" she cursed him, capturing his eyes with a look of dark connection that he hadn't seen before. "You're just such a," she sniffed and her face softened as she struggled for the word. "Prick." Another tear trickled down her cheek. Her face was flushed and beautiful, her hair stuck to her cheeks and forehead. He saw determined, yet compassionate eyes through the tears.

He was in no position to contemplate it. He needed to cum so badly. His cock ached with the need. He wanted her to make him cum in the most disgusting, shameful ways--just like she had done before.

"Sarah said she loved you, Professor--even after the shitty things you did." She wiped her streaming tears away with the back of her hand. "Maybe I should have believed her." She shook her head as if dismissing what she just said. "I don't know."

"Cindy. Cindy, please. Please." They were the only words he could form, as he reached out to her. He wanted her to take him, to use him. He was her slave. He needed to cum.

Her face turned cold; impatient; disgusted.

"What? Do you still need to cum, you filthy cock-slut!"

Johnson rolled onto his side, looking up at her, not having any words, and not having the presence of mind to comprehend hers. His raped ass felt painfully empty, and his all-consuming cock throbbed between his legs.

"You're so fucking pathetic. Get yourself off, you fucking prick!"

She turned away from him and ran down the hall--leaving him there. She stopped short of his bedroom door and turned around to face him before finally stepping in and closing the door behind her.

Johnson lay sprawled on the floor--his ass simply raw, his cock desperately wanting the young girl back, and his mind a chaotic typhoon of turmoil. He was consumed with the need to cum, shamed with his completed transformation into nothing more than her cum-junkied, ass slave, and troubled with the growing significance of the words she had just spoken. His stunned silence was only broken by the sound of a man's voice as it groaned from the television--the visage of his cock squirting its cum onto the docile face of a relentlessly fucked young girl.

To be concluded. . .

MLyons
MLyons
140 Followers