Cindy's Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redice
redice
12 Followers

After college most of the girls moved into homes around the city to stay close to each other. They had a camaraderie that was very strong. And they supported each other through thick or thin. Each girl slowly married and began to start their families. But they always remained true to each other. Cindy constantly described the relationship as a family group.

Sharon went on to tell me the story of her bachelor-ette party. All her girlfriends had gathered and arranged the wildest party Cindy had ever had. All the husbands came together and gave her the gift of a long gangbang. They thrust their hot cocks into her sex-crazed body for hours. Cindy had become so consumed in her sexual bliss that she lost count of the orgasms she had. It was also the first time she experienced anal sex.

She did go into detail on the gentle caring way they slowly taught her the intense pleasures anal sex was capable of producing. Each person she spoke of reverberated the fact that she felt intimately close and loved each one with the same passion.

Cindy said she never dreamed of telling me she had this relationship with her friends. Looking into my eyes she began to explain that I had always been strait laced and set in my ways, she tried to give little hints, but I never picked up on them. She wanted to include me into the group of friends but feared she would loose me if I found out. She did remind me of the times she tried to talk to me about bringing another woman into the bedroom. My response has always been very negative which usually was followed with name calling of such loose woman.

But hearing all the erotic stories of her sexual exploits was beginning to arouse me as my cock began to harden at the erotic thoughts of Cindy finding her sexual release with other men and woman. I was amazed at some of the wild stories she was telling me. But to ease her tension I put my arm around her while looking into her eyes I said, “Cindy I was such an ass, I find all this very arousing.”

Staring into my eyes she replied, “I just didn’t want to loose you that’s why I never dreamed of saying anything.” Reaching for some food she continued, “We have all been friends and played together for so long I didn’t want to loose them either.”

“Honey you don’t have to give up nothing for me.”

“Do you really feel that way, I am ready to give them up for you.”

“No, no you don’t have to for me, in fact I want to meet your friends and be a part of your lifestyle.”

“If you are sure about this.”

“Your happiness is all that matters to me.”

“Well they always said I should include you in our get togethers.”

“Get-togethers how often does this happen?”

“On Tuesday evenings when I would go out for my girls night out, I always stayed out late to make sure you were asleep when I came home.”

We talked on and on for hours. I even told Cindy about the wild adventure I had on my hike in the mountains. Cindy seemed to be genuinely happy for me, she even made several inquiries about the events. Most of all she found the friendship coin to be of interest as she examined it closely.

It was an eye opening experience that we could talk openly about our sexual needs and desires. It was almost like we have rediscovered each other again for the first time. I have never felt closer or loved Cindy more than I do at this moment.

Cindy picked up the empty tray and headed for the kitchen. While I once again tried to find something on the television worth watching. For a Saturday afternoon there didn’t seem to be anything worth watching. Several minutes later she returned with another tray containing a pitcher and two glasses, pouring us each a drink she sat next to me again. It felt free and euphoric sitting naked in the living room with Cindy talking without any inhibition. Not to mention the cool refreshing taste of the strawberry daiquiri she mixed for us. I hadn’t realized how thirsty we had become just talking.

Feeling we had talked ourselves tired I was perfectly content sitting with my gorgeous wife and enjoying her sensual company. We had finished the pitcher of drink in no time and Cindy mixed another. Staring at he television with a blank look of boredom Cindy said, “Do you want to watch a tape.”

Not feeling to interested I replied, “I rather just sit here with you and enjoy the day.” Taking another drink I finished, “I don’t really want to get dressed to got o the video rental store.”

“We have some movies here we can watch.”

“I have seen our movies so many times they are becoming boring,”

“Well I might be able to find one you haven’t seen.” Emphasizing on the word “you.”

“What do we have that I haven’t seen.”

With a sly grin she answered, “Well we did tape a few of our gatherings.”

With a slight feeling of excitement I responded “Sure if you want I’d love to see some action.”

Smiling and a little giddy she jumped up and started digging through one of the boxes she had stacked against the wall. A matter of moments later with a smile on her glowing face she walked to the television with a tape in her hand. I watched her wonderful body, as she sensually bent over and inserted the tape into the VCR. She seemed anxious and excited about sharing her erotic tape with me. I did notice she was giddy as she rushed back to the couch and snuggled against me. Purring in my ear she said, “why tell you about my friends when I can just show you.”

Almost instantly I looked at her feeling the same excitement gave her a kiss. Then without reservation, grabbed the remote and began to fumble nervously on the many different buttons until I found the right one to start the tape. Staring intently at the blank television I waited for the movie to start.

Then the screen flickered and I could see about eight people sitting in a living room. It looked like an ordinary party with everyone sitting around talking and relaxing with their drinks. I could see Cindy sitting in a chair to the right of the screen she seemed to be enjoying herself as she talked to another girl sitting next to her. Then from the opposite corner of the screen another girl came into view, she was sensually dancing to the beat of the music playing in the background.

All attention in the room seemed to turn to her as she slowly began to remove her clothes. In no time she was down to her underwear and the rest of the woman in the room joined in, and began stripping. Cindy looked wonderful as she joined in and striped with the rest of the woman. A short time had passed before all the ladies were dancing in their underwear or naked before the men started coming forward dancing with the woman. The women were slowly undressing the men as they sensually felt the nakedness of the woman’s bodies they were dancing with. Slowly as the participants began to pair off they began to indulge in their individual carnal desires. The furniture was covered with people engaged in a wild sexual orgy. I loved watching Cindy eat the pussy of one girl as a guy thrust his cock into her pussy.

It was very arousing watching my wife on videotape enjoying herself with other people and having fun. I was so engrossed in the tape and didn’t notice that Cindy had moved down between my legs and began to stroke my already aching cock. My mind began to swim with lust as I felt her hot breath as she began to suck on my cock with passion. Her mouth felt smooth and hot as her tongue danced around the purplish head sending small warm sensations throughout my body.

I was glued to the movie watching Cindy on the screen as she moved and bent over a chair while her male friend thrust his cock deep into her pussy. I could only see the expression of lust on her face. The room was full of erotic sexual moans; I was not able to distinguish who’s moan belonged to whom.

One item was very apparent to my aroused condition. Was Cindy’s erotic oral assault on my wet throbbing cock? Her mouth never let up as her tongue worked around the head and down the underside with a delicate flicking action. The tingling within my balls was growing more intense with each passing minute. Then without warning I grabber her shoulder and arched my back as I unloaded my cream into her waiting mouth. I had forgotten about the video as my mind enjoyed the intense orgasmic release of my cock.

Cindy never let up as she wildly sucked every drop from my cock. Until there was nothing let. My state of arousal must have been apparent as my cock never softened. It remained hard waiting for more to come.

Pulling gently on Cindy’s arm she rose up to me and straddled my cock. Without any instruction she lowered her hot pussy onto my waiting hardness the feeling was intense feeling the wet slick folds as my cock slid in without any hindrance. Together we began to slowly grind and thrust enjoying the wonderful sensations of our love.

Watching the video over Cindy’s shoulder I could see she was kneeling between another woman legs licking her pussy. Behind Cindy was another man who was riding her with his hard cock thrusting deep into her. Throughout the room on the tape everyone was enjoying themselves to the fullest of their sexual desires.

Our love had taken on more of a tender slow thrusting as we held each other and enjoyed the feel of our sexual love as we worked in perfect harmony together. I could feel Cindy was getting close to another orgasm as her pace began to quicken and the muscles within her pussy began to tighten its grip on my cock. Then with a moan of pleasure she tighten her body as she reached the threshold of her orgasmic release.

Holding on to her I began to thrust my cock into her contracting pussy with a hard fury that met with her approval as she hollered, “Oh god yes…. oh yes. …Fuck me hard…oh god …” then her cries became moans of ecstatic release with no recognizable words just lustful moans of pure pleasure as her orgasm flowed over her body. I felt her body slowly become limp against me. I never slowed my pace as I thrust my member into her swollen wet pussy with all my strength.

Her weight began to interfere with my thrusting. Wrapping my arms around her and with one quick move I rolled her onto her back. My throbbing cock never slipped out and I tried to keep the momentum of my thrusts during the move. She never let go of my neck as her arms were wrapped tightly around it as she purred in my ear. Using the arm of the couch for a toehold I was able to really thrust into her now sloppy wet pussy.

Cindy’s purrs turned into moans as she felt yet another orgasm building within her. I felt her lags wrap around my waist. Cindy held on enjoying the feel of my thrusting cock in her wanton pussy as the impeding orgasm was beginning to flood over her body. Almost as fast as it started she moaned out loud and came again in a thrashing jerking action. I felt the wet warmth of her pussy as she tried to relax. But I had other plans, as I never let up the rhythm of my thrusts.

I could feel the beads of sweat as they began rolling down my back. My orgasmic release was drawing near as I could feel the building from within my balls. Cindy continued to hang onto to me moaning as she was nearing a third orgasm.

She had reached her point of no return as she began to claw at my back. Thrashing her body like a wild animal she thrust her hips hard against my cock to meet my thrusting action. I had also reached the point of no return as I met her savage thrust with even more animalistic thrusting. All the sudden my body became tight as the warm tingling of my orgasm spread throughout my body. My cock thrust deep with each spurting action of my orgasm.

Lying together covered in sweat I could feel the exhaustion creep over my body as I lay still. I could hear Cindy’s deep breaths, as she was also exhausted. I don’t know when or how but my activity in the last couple of days began to catch up with me. Not to mention that lack of sleep is beginning to take its toll, as my eyes felt heavy and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The sounds of Cindy’s voice in the kitchen brought me out of my nap. Opening my eyes I could see through the window in the living room that it was late in the afternoon. The television was off and the boxes that were strewn about had been stacked into the corner of the room. The apartment almost looked normal again.

Then I heard Cindy’s voice again as she was talking low not wanting to wake me, I could hear a happy tone in her voice as she spoke, with whom she was speaking with I didn’t know. Hopefully it was someone on the phone. As I was still naked lying on the couch completely exposed to anyone who came in. Still groggy with sleep I began to sit up rubbing my eyes and stretched my muscles. I felt great I hadn’t felt this good in a long time.

Slowly I stood up as an aroma caught my attention and became stronger the closer I walked toward the kitchen. It was the smell of food cooking as the aroma teased my nose my stomach lightly rumbled with anticipation of the different aromas my brain was analyzing. Stepping around the counter that signified the beginning of the kitchen me eyes recognized the shape of my wonderful Cindy. She wasn’t aware of my presence as she had her back toward me. She was leaning forward against the counter with a relaxed stance that looked inviting to me. But she was busy talking quietly on the phone. She had a towel wrapped around her head; she must have just had a shower. I heard her say, “No really everything if fine, in fact its better than fine.” Sounds like it might be one of her friends who were concerned about our fight.

Cindy said, ”Oh god it was great, he is an animal when you get him going.” I walked up to her and grabbed her waist as I pushed my tired limp cock against her soft cheek with a playful gesture to let her know I was there. She reached back and wrapped her hands around my limp cock and gave it a gently squeeze as she looked around at me with a glowing smile. Looking in the refrigerator I found a soda my mouth felt dry as the cool refreshing liquid gently ran down my parched throat. I could see there were fries cooking in the deep fryer and French bread sandwiches lying on two plates.

Leaving Cindy in the kitchen to talk with her friends I made my way to the shower. Thinking to myself how refreshed I feel after the nap as I entered the bathroom. My life has taken a turn for the best and I was completely happy with it.

I felt clean and rested all that remains now is a good meal, as I walked naked toward the kitchen. I could hear Cindy was still in there and yes she was still on the phone. I could tell by her conversation that she was talking to yet a different person. I saw two plates on the counter were with hot fresh sandwiches covered with melted provolone cheese and fries neatly arranged around the sandwich. As I reached for the plates of dinner I gently kissed Cindy on her forehead. She smiled back as she listened on the phone to her friend talking, I could just make out it was a female voice. Gently I placed my free hand on of her breast and felt the hardening nipple with my thumb.

While Cindy talked I set the plates of sandwiches on the table and began to pour two sodas. Having set the table I sat down and watched as Cindy also sat with me. She had just ended her call and sat the phone down on the table. Looking at me with a smile she said, “All my friends have been calling to see if everything is alright.”

With a smile I replied, “and what did you tell them.”

“I let them know my life was perfect.”

“Its better than perfect, now that my eyes are open I do not want to close them again.”

Looking at my naked wife across the table I smiled as I extended my hand toward Cindy with the Friendship coin holding it in front of Cindy I said, “ when this coin was given to me, I was told to only give it to someone who is special to me.”

Cindy smiled as she reached out taking the coin from my hand. Holding it up she admired the engravings on both sides. Looking at me she said, “I really do love you with all of my heart.”

Feeling a slight stirring in my groin I ate my dinner. The sight of my wonderful wife sitting across from me stirred my sexual imagination. I could tell it was going to be a wild evening of sexual pleasure and maybe even indulging in a few fantasies.

redice
redice
12 Followers
12