All Comments on 'Cindy's Whims'

by soliliguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bullfinchbullfinchalmost 11 years ago
Love Bratty Princess Stories.

I do enjoy stories about young dommes. Princess Cindy is a good example. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

This is a great story. It's fantasy, not reality. Well done, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Wrong One!!

Olivia's parents should have followed the good example of Cindy's adoptive parents and thrown her useless and selfish ass out their home the very day it was shown to be impossible to keep her.

Those foolish parents disowned the wrong one...Cindy was the miscreant troublemaker who had to go, NOT Olivia-lesbian or otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this story, but Mr. Johnson’s narrations made it hard to follow. Break it up with Olivia prodding him for more information so it stays her story and doesn’t throw off the continuity.

What dirt did she have on the parents to get that kind of control?

I felt like that strained on my suspension of disbelief.

If any of Cindy’s slaves killed her the court would probably acquit. There’s a strong insanity case here. My dad would hacked.

Nobody in this story behaves rationally.

I liked the concept, but if my parents had wanted to kick me out over something like that, they’d throw Cindy out too.

If I was taking those pictures I’d either say Cindy forced me to take them (very plausible seeing how twisted and demanding she is) OR that I was getting dirt and threatening to put them online to protect myself from her psychotic behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous