Circle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my mouth, I allowed my tongue to trace around the outer edge of her pussy. Even in the limited moonlight that streamed through the window, I could see her pussy was swollen with desire and arousal. My senses were on overload, I could see her heat, smell her sex and with a slight shift of my tongue, I moved closer to tasting her wetness as it flowed from her body.

Becca pushed me back from her sex, shaking her head.

"Don't," she said. "Lick around my clit some if you want to, but don't tongue me right now."

My tongue traced a soft gentle pattern around her clit, as Becca relaxed and moaned low, planted her arms on the bed and made fists, balling handfuls of the sheets within her fingers.

"Oh... yes... suck my clit... please..." She sounded lost and distant, almost desperate. "You're gonna make me cum."

I closed my lips gently around her clit and sucked lightly, flicking my tongue against the tip.

"Oh my god..." Becca's hands clenched even tighter as her body tensed. I squeezed the flesh of her ass, massaging it as I continued to suck her clit. Her body began heaving with the labor of her breathing as she began to shudder. "Don't... stop... Unhh... unhh... oh... fuck... I'm cumming... ohhh..."

I eased up as Becca went nearly limp, her legs falling from my shoulders. I relaxed my hold on her, laying her back down on the bed. I slowly traced kisses up her body, caressing her torso as her ribcage continued to rapidly expand and contract with her labored breathing.

Raising up, I looked down at Becca as she lay spent. My cock lazily grazed her upper thigh as I leaned forward and kissed her. Supporting myself with one hand as I leaned over her, I guided my cock into the opening of her sex with the other. Pressing forward gently, I penetrated her pussy, sinking all the way in until we were pressed together at the pelvis. As she had predicted, I could tell she was well lubricated inside from Carl's semen. The snugness of her pussy against my cock made me believe that it wasn't an issue of concern. She put her arms around me and pulled me to her.

Becca pushed her tongue into my mouth as she kissed me, and I felt a hand slide down my back. She clutched at my ass, urging me deep inside her.

"Just lay there inside me for a minute," she said, panting. Slowly, Becca relaxed, resting her legs atop mine.

I pressed my face into her neck, kissing and nuzzling her. Becca began to move beneath me, and I kissed her earlobe as I began thrusting in and out of her. Becca reached up with her hand and caressed my face as my cock sank into her. I turned my head and captured one of her fingers between my lips and latched onto the tip, sucking it in.

"You're cock is so hard," she said, her mouth open wide as she panted for breath. "Fuck me deep and slow... all the way in and... ahhh... all the way out... unhh..."

I arched my back as I pulled my cock out like she'd said, leaving just the tip of my head seated in the folds of her outer lips. The sensation on the head of my cock as I slipped out of her was fantastic. She was really tight against me, and I knew that it wouldn't take long for me to cum with her milking my cock like that.

Plunging forward, Becca moaned again as my cock slid into her depths.

"You feel really good," I said, kissing her.

"So do you," she replied, kissing me back and thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

"You like this?" I asked as I slid my cock out, hesitated for a moment, then slid back in again. It was a dumb question; both of us were obviously enjoying it.

"Yes...," she replied. "Keep it up and you're gonna make me cum again. Unhh... damn, that feels good."

I continued to thrust into her, the only change being I had quickened my pace just a touch. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build and I wanted to cum inside Becca, filling her with my semen.

Becca wrapped her legs around me and grasped my arms with her hands as she pressed head back into the pillow.

"Getting close?" I asked.

"Umhmm," she grunted.

"Still want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes." She almost hissed her reply. "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you shoot your sperm in me."

I felt my balls starting to tighten. I slowed my pace, pressing myself firmly against her when I was all the way inside. Becca moaned and flexed her legs against me.

Pulling out again, I quickly pressed back inside her and felt the warm rush of my orgasm beginning to crest. I began to thrust evenly and deep into Becca, and suddenly felt my cock pulsing, sending my cum into her pussy.

Becca arched her back, meeting my thrusts and pressing herself against me.

"Unhh... ohhh..." Eyes clenched shut, biting her lip, she moaned as I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, massaging the last of my seed from within me.

Both of us spent, I rolled to the side, pulling her with me. Somehow, my cock managed to remain inside her. She collapsed against me as both of us panted for breath.

We lay there together for a few minutes. I'm not certain, but I think both of us may have drifted off, because both of us suddenly moved as though startled.

Becca reached up and brushed the hair out of her face and kissed me.

"Thank you," she said, her lips brushing against my cheek.

"Thank you," I replied, grateful that we'd enjoyed the opportunity to share one another again; unsure how often moments like this would occur in the future.

Slowly, Becca disengaged herself from me and crawled out of bed. I watched as she made her way out of my room, and then I followed her at a distance as she walked down the hall to her bedroom. I went to the bathroom to clean up and then returned to my bed.

It didn't take long, and the events of the day caught up to me, sending me to a deep sleep.

12