All Comments on 'City Lights'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad!!

Nice story. Its about time someone is writing stories with attractive black women getting their "freak" on. Keep up the good work. Oh and just a special request on future stories: Can you make some of the cheating a little more risque. For example: she is on the phone with hubby while her lover is sexing her or maybe he is in the next room while she is getting sexed. Just food for thought to make the sex scenes more exciting with a bit of adrenaline rush.

Syri07Syri07over 16 years ago
Yummy

I'm really enjoyed this. Very romantic and erotic. I hope there's a follow-up for Yvette and Billy....

bmeupscot50bmeupscot50over 16 years ago
A Kindred Spirit

Wanted to say thanks for a most enjoyable read. I scanned your bio as well and understand and appreciate your fascination with and captivation by black women. Since college, for me the late sixties thru the mid seventies, I have loved and been loved by some incredible women of color. Perhaps its just good fortune, or that I've made some great choices, but they've all been more intensely in touch with their own sensuality and sexuality than almost any of the other women I've had the joy of experiencing. I look forward to reading a lot more of your work. Thanks.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Great Story

Will there be more to this story?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Loved It

YOU SHOULD FOLLOW-UP ON HOW YVETTE & BILLY CONTINUE AND DOES ANTOINE TRY TO STICK HIS "NOSE" IN THEIR BUISNESS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Left Me Shivering

I'm a black woman who's never been with a white guy but every once in a while I see one who turns me on to distraction. This story was so erotic it made me cum and left me shivering for a white tongue to be licking all over my body and belly button and making me scream and cream from the pleasure. Very well done, you've hit onto one of my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am in his situation

I am 53yrs. old white and deeply in love with a beautiful black lady. She is the first that I have ever dated, and I am her first white man. We both have a second chance at happiness. We can't keep our hands off each other. We read the story together, and I licked and sucked her to two orgasms before making love.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wow

You have enough to finish another story...ohhh please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i like...

its a good story but whats up with all the "baby" . its like somebody's mom but i like where it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Five.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezabout 10 years ago
its okay..

i didn't like how she called him "baby" so soon and every so often, and infront of coworkers? not professional, who does that? and everything happened too fast, omg i wish he was my boyfriend, next day her boyfriend lets see other okay now they going out the fuck? in the net chapter they gonna be married with kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please another story

Please do a continuation of this story it is so good

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Not forced, not stilted and felt quite natural! I would have preferred more buildup to them having sex, but there was enough backstory to establish how Yvette felt. VERY hot and I'm glad I found this! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES