All Comments on 'Claimed'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
PseudonymAPseudonymAover 14 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it, it flowed well, the characters were believable (well, as much as were-tiger-hybrids can be ;), and the story was great! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing story!

Everything about this story was amazing, I just loved the way it flowed, the characters and the content keep me reading more.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Gosh, I guess I really am a cat person. Really well done.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 14 years ago
love lovE LOVED IT!

Fantastic read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I absolutely, positively LOVED IT!!!

That was a gorgeous story. Oh please say therez a sequel and we get to read Daniels story? U r absolutely brilliant, ur imagination is beyond dis world! itz alwayz a joy 2 read ur stories, thank u so much for sharing them. happy writting! seeya, Tani.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING READ!!!!

I THINK THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST IVE READ IN AWHILE..THANK YOU AND WRITE MORE ON THESE CHARACTERS..LOL..IM WAITING...OKAY!!

NyxInTheNightNyxInTheNightover 14 years ago
I loved It

You are a super writer and this would make a great book. I hope you keep going with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!

Fan-freakin'-tastic!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Great as a stand alone but I would also love hearing more about these two. My only bit of constructive criticism is that you switched from 3rd to 1st person a few times in the beginning, sometimes within the same paragraph. Didn't take away from the story, though. Thanks for writing, it was wonderful!

TricialenTricialenover 14 years ago
I Loved It Too

But I have a weakness for Were's....for a second there I thought Shu would be claimed by both brothers....now that would have put a stop to her step-mama's nastiness! But Gregory is Alpha enough to tame her....now I want Daniel to find his mate! Thank you for sharing...

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 14 years ago
WOW

That was freaking awesome!!!!! Just made me even more of a fan!!!

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 14 years ago
Wonderful.

This was excellent, thanks.

mo_duinnemo_duinneover 14 years ago
Awesome

This was amazing. It reminded me of another of my favorite authors who writes both novels and ebooks, Lora Leigh. I get her ebooks at www.ellorascave.com and I was thinking that your erotica is just as good if not better than some of the stories I have read there. I think the sister site is www.jasminejade.com and they are looking for contributors as well. You should check them out, I'd pay to download your ebooks, to listen to them on my computer like I do now. I have an entire collection in my Microsoft Ereader Library. You are so talented.

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
A bit late...

but better late than never, right? I had to read this before I ventured into the other one, just to catch up. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DANIEL!!!

HE SHOULD HAVE STORY ON HIM FINDING LOVE LIKE HIS BROTHER I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!

pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
I agree!

with Anonymous. Daniel needs his own story. When will it be ready? (jk)

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago

Really enjoyed this story and hope you do write Daniel

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Meover 12 years ago
OMG so great

I really loved this story, it kept me interested from beginning to end. Fantastic work!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

In such a prejudiced pack it's a miracle she was even conceived. What happened to her mother anyway?

IsanaIsanaabout 12 years ago

Enjoyable start, but felt kinda rushed midway and til the end.

VampirevalcarieVampirevalcarieover 11 years ago
Beautiful

That was a beautiful story! Thx 4 sharing it! I hope I can write like u someday!!

thegirl_sleepsthegirl_sleepsabout 11 years ago
Excellent story!

I read this 2 days ago and immediately marked it as a favourite. Now I'm back writing a comment because I think it's the sign of a good story when you keep thinking about it. I kept wondering what happened to them, and Daniel. Hoping the story continues.

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
I really like this!!

I read this a few days ago an I didn't comment and I kept thinking about it so I just had to comment on it. I think that this is a great story because when I find that I can't stop thinking about a story then that story has got to be great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely written.

An interesting take on shapeshifter culture, very well-imagined and also well-executed. Write on.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 11 years ago

A fantastic story... Will be crossing my fingers for more stories from the Preserve and from these two in particular :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely

There's something is these kinds of stories, and yours in particular that just makes me want it to be real... *sniff* loved it.. absolutely and totally...

Talim1Talim1almost 11 years ago

I loved the story and it left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice...

It was a really good story, I just wish it had been a bit longer, It was good, but lacking... You know what I mean? Nothing against your writing style, I just wish it had something... a little... Maybe just a little more detail to how there relationship grew you know?... Just to me it felt like it needed just a little more meat on it's bones you know?...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Goodness, to be claimed

I am human and nothing more, lol. Indeed, this story was very well written and made me wish this were reality, not fiction. TO have someone love you enough to --Well, lets just say I was totally engaged in the story and enjoyed it immensely. Thank you. Now who is to be Daniel's mate?

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 10 years ago
more

Would love to know what happens next and if Daniel is going to get his story told

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!

I would love to read a lot more on this! Pleeeease?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love this story more evrytime i read it!

thanx 4 a wonderfully amazing and hotter read! =)

dragongoddessdragongoddessover 9 years ago
really good!

big thumbs up to this story! I enjoyed it a great deal and I loved her base form, it actually had me in tears when she shifted to chase him :)

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
wonderful

Well written and engaging would love more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mixed feelings

While I do adore the way this story is written, the characters unsettle me. While I understand there is abuse and that manifests in different ways with different people, and that Shu probably was a little more spot on than I like, it still felt like she was being bullied into a relationship with mr. stripey there. Gregory feels a strange mix of heavy-handed, borderline abusive and overly controlling that doesn't really float my boat.

For the technical aspects of the story:

The writing is wonderful to read, and it has a lovely flow that I rather enjoy. It's paced a little fast, but for a short story that's all right. The way you write is an absolute joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I disagree with anon

This was a wonderful story of an abused person able to let go and accept love as real. As one myself, that is no small thing. The only real objection I have, and this is really just a comment, I would NEVER lead a pack or mate someone that does not love and respect my child. There's no excuse for allowing others to abuse your children. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

I can't believe her father, as an alpha, let his pride abuse his daughter like that and I question the love of a father to allow his mate to treat his daughter like that. I lost a bit of respect for the man and the alpha with that

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 6 years ago
Well Written and interesting

Please continue this story line.

It is different and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

Liked your method of thinking as well. Hope you will make more story lines as such

Bfoxy435Bfoxy435over 5 years ago
Very Sweet

Such a sweet story. This is one that could of been longer. They story pulled the readers in. I wanted to know about Shus backstory

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 3 years ago

a masterpiece in 3 pages, well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A bit short as a whole, but it's be wonderful as an introduction to a world. I'd like to see more of these characters, and I'd dearly love to see Maria get her pompous ass kicked.

ForestgodlingForestgodlingabout 2 years ago

I like the world and characters, I feel like there was more story to tell here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it. If you expanded on the story line and the world it is set in, I think it would make a good literary universe.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Lovely. Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous