Claimed

Story Info
A married woman is claimed by her master.
2.5k words
4.27
67.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers

Wanda tried to hide the shaking in her hands as she served her family breakfast. Today was going to be her big day and for once she couldn't wait until she shoo'd all of her family out the door and she got the place to herself. The other reason she shook was that she could smell her aroused scent, and was sure that her family could smell it too.

The alarm had woken her from a very pleasant dream, one in which she was collared, naked and tied over a chair, awaiting her Master. Instead the alarm awoke her to another normal day in suburbia, well not quite so normal she thought with a smile. She could feel her lower lips already engorged from her dreaming, and the reality of the date sent an electric shiver through her.

As Derek claimed the bathroom first, calling for the kids to get a move on, she lay there, grabbing a couple of "me" moments. She let her hand drift down under the sheets, and gently stroked her full lips, enjoying the feel of her fingers teasing pulsating pussy.

As she gently teased herself, she thought back to how this had all began, how today was going to be such a special day for her.

It had all really started shortly after she and Derek married, although Derek was a considerate and skilled lover, there was something missing, at least Wanda thought so, and after many years and two daughters, she found that she craved, no needed to be dominated in the bedroom, but unfortunately, Derek didn't think the same way. For him it was lovemaking, not sex. She still remembers the look on his face as she tried to explain about her wants, needs, and his look of revulsion, and his harsh words that only whores and prostitutes enjoyed that sort of thing. So that was that, or so she'd thought at the time.

With that rejection Wanda realised that Derek would never dominate her, so she learnt to dominate herself. Over the years, she made up little rules, set herself tasks and fantasized that these were being set by her Master. She'd kept her pussy as smooth as the day she was born, she always wore seamed stockings, and the seams were always straight, she was never without heels on, and so on, all little reminders to heself about her self imposed submission. Derek often complimented her on how good she always looked, on how she'd kept her youthful figure, little realising that she was doing this more for her fantasy Master than for him.

If she kept all of her rules, then she'd reward herself with a good orgasm, a long luxurious orgasm as she took time out of her schedule, she'd kneel on their bed, ass high in the air, and slowly fuck her by now aching pussy with her rabbit vibe, all the while imgining that it was her Master, taking her from behind. If she had been bad, if she forgot or failed to follow the rules, she'd either deny herself any release, or much harder, she'd try to ruin her orgasm. Ruining her release was a challenge for her, it took a great deal of willpower to slowly bring herself to the point of orgasm, and to lovingly rub her hard clit until she started to cum. At that very moment, when her orgasm was going to be inevitable, she'd remove her hands and lie completely still, so that although she'd came, she was left still horny, and totally unsatisfied.

This had been enough for many years, but still hadn't been enough, so she'd gone and bought herself a collar. She'd saved up, in an account that Derek still didn't know about and treated herself to a steel collar. A thick, heavy collar.

As she listened to Derek showering, she fondly remembers the day the parcel had arrived, the nervousness she'd felt as the delivery guy had handed the parcel over to her. She couldn't but help imagining that somehow he knew exactly what he was delivering, and that his friendly smile was somehow a knowing grin.

She'd look at it, sitting there ijn it's packaging for a couple of days, almost cumming from just imagining it around her neck. She'd first put it on after a particularly bad week in which she'd found it a struggle to keep up with her rules, but had somehow managed every task without fail.

The feel of the cold steel as it slipped around her neck had sent shivers through her when she'd finally decided that she deserved to be collared. As she felt the collar click closed around her neck, she'd only needed the gentlest of touches to bring herself off with the most amazing orgasm.

After that first time, she'd incorporated her collar into her daily routine, making it part of her little rules. After Derek left for work, and the kids had gone to school, she's rush into the bedroom, and strip naked and kneel, reaching under the bed and fetch her collar. she'd wear it all day as she did her chores, all the while feeling that wonderful sexual tension that her self inficted slavery imposed.

She wore it to her weekly afternoon bridge game, neatly hidden under a polo neck jumper, whilst in the supermarket, hidden by a scarf, in fact she only took if off when her family was due to return home.

Her Masters collar and her rules had kept Wanda satisfied for a couple of years now, but there was always a nagging feeling that she could, should do more in her slavery, but she didn't know what. it was only two months ago that she found what she'd been missing.

She'd been tidying up one of her daughters bedrooms, and whilst picking up the scattered magazines, she took notice of one of the articles, an article about the Goth counter culture. What first captured and then held her attention was a single picture of a lass with too much makeup, dressed in dark colours, but it was the ring through her nose that kept Wanda staring in disbelief. She could feel her already damp pussy flood with her juices as she stared at that ring.

She slowly sank to her knees, looking at the picture and almost unconsciously slipped a hand under her skirt to toy with her now aching cunt. She was no longer seeing the picture, but imagining that ring though her own nose, being led around like an animal on a lead, and with that thought, her fingers found her hot, hard clit and that was all it took, a single light touch and she came and came, kneeling there in her daughters room.

After that, that ring was all she could think about and how she too could get one. She knew that neither Derek, nor her friends would ever accept her wearing one, but she thought there had to be a way, a way she could complete her slavery.

She took to the internet, and after many hours of research she realised that there was a way she could do it. There was a way she too could complete her Master's wishes.

Judging by the sounds coming from the bathroom, Derek was nearly finished, so she had only a few more moments before she had to rise and organise her family for the day ahead. she let her fingers slip into her aching pussy, filling her, as she cast her mind back to her trip to the piercers.

She smiled as she remembered the look on the guys face as he looked out into his waiting room, full of teenagers and her, realising that his next appointment was with a respectable, middle aged woman. Little did he realise that in her mind she was here on the instructions of her Master.

Her legs were shaking as she walked into his studio, and she almost laughed out loud as she realised that he took her reaction as nerves, not sexual tension. She almost came as she sat on the seat and explained what she wanted. All he did was shake his head, shrug and agree with her instructions.

He had tried to talk her out of having the largest septum piercing he could do, especially as a first one, but she was adamant. She didn't have the time, nor the opportunity to stretch a more normal piercing, so the only option for her was the largest he could do in one sitting.

She was tensing and relaxing her thighs, squeezing her sex as he set about his business, almost bringing herself off as she sat there waiting. The feel of the clamp as he gripped her septum, tightening it until it was almost too tight, tight enough to make her eyes water. "Oh God" she thought, the pain was mixing with her arousal, and she was sure that she was going to cum, right there and then. With a struggle she fought down the desire, and told him to go ahead.

She almost backed out when he took out a sterilized leather punch, telling her that normally he'd use a large gauge needle, but for what she was desiring, only a punch would do. She nodded, just wishing he'd just get on with it.

Her eyes widened in shock as she felt the jaws settle inside her nose, and before she could adjust, his arms flexed and she felt the punch slide through her septum. For a moment she was in shock, then the pain kicked in, it was like having all her nasal hair pulled out at once, but only slower. As she struggled with the realisation of an irreversible step, she realised that she'd came, that she'd had an orgasm right there and then.

He then took out the matte black grommet, and carefully slid it into her new piercing. there was an unsettling click as the black grommet was settled into her new septum piercing. On unsteady legs, she walked over to the mirror and looked at her new piercing. If she tilted her head back, and a little to the side, she could just make out the grommet lined opening in her septum, but normally, well she thought no one would ever notice it.

That evening was a struggle, her nose HURT, but she put a brave face on it, and already had an explanation for the swelling and bruises. her family was very understanding as she told them about slipping and breaking her fall with her nose. She reassured then that it wasn't broken, and that she'd be alright. She was terrified about either Derek or her daughters noticing the grommet now snugly hiddin inside her nostrils, but she managed to keep them from examining her wounded nose too closely.

it was with relief that she slipped into bed that night. She'd managed to get away with it, and that neither Derek nor her daughters had noticed her new piercing.

Reluctantly, she stopped frigging her aching pussy, and swapped places with Derek in the bathroom. The rest of the morning was a blur of activity as she dressed, and went downstairs to make breakfast. Normally she enjoyed the chatter around the table as she fed her family, but today, all she wanted was for them to leave, so that she could be alone, alone with her Master.

It seemed like ages, but finally they all left, leaving her alone, alone with her newly healed piercing. She made herself do the dishes and straighten out the kitchen. Even though her whole body ached to experience the feel of a ring through her nose, her mental slavery wouldn't allow it. If she didn't do the chores, she wouldn't get her reward. All the time as she worked she couldn't help but be aware of the hard, hot button that was her clit as it throbbed between her thighs, and the slick coating of her juices, but her resolve was strong and she kept her hands away from her aching need. She hadn't been good enough yet to deserve such a release.

The chores done, she took small steps into the bedroom, and turned on the radio. Slowly she stripped, lap dancing to the music, dancing for her invisible Master. eventually she was naked, bathed in a fresh sexual sweat. Every breath she took filled her with the scent of extreme arousal. She stood in front of the mirror, legs spread, her arms behind her back and stared at herself, imagining that her Master was judging her. She could see her sex, all red and puffy with desperate need, a need she was going to deny herself, well just for a little while.

She knelt and slowly crawled over to the bed, before reaching under the bed and removing her special box. Her arms were shaking almost too much, but soon she managed to collar herself, feeling the reassuring weight of the steel around her neck.

Now was the moment she'd been waiting for, she thought as she took out the small fabric pouch with its special contents. Her fingers were shaking as she took out her special purchase. The steel ring lay thick and heavy on the palm of her hand. Slowly, as deserved for such a special moment, she lifted her hands and opened up the ring. Taking a deep breath she slid the opened ring into her septum piercing, and almost before she realised it, she'd closed the ring.

When she took her hand away she could feel the weight of the steel ring tugging at her nose, sending fresh waves of arousal coursing through her. Her poor clit was throbbing, begging for attention, and it was all she could do not to touch it and give herself some relief. As she experimentally turned her head, she could feel the ring freely move, swaying to and fro, gently banging into her top lip.

She crawled over to the mirror and took her fist look at her septum ring, and that was all it took, she gave in and let her hands drop into her lap, and her fingers eagerly sought out that hard button that had been crying out for realise since she'd awoken that morning.

As her body shook with waves of pleasure as she had her very first multiple orgasm, her body bouncing on her thighs as she knelt, her fingers frantically toying her clit, the orgasms coming on harder and harder as she lost control of her body. She was spasming, shaking, trembling all over as her eyes drank in the image in the mirror. The steel ring through her nose matched the collar around her neck, completing the slave look she badly craved. The ring was banging into her lip as she shook with pleasure, seemingly unable to stop cumming. Each touch of the heavy ring as it swung into her lip seemed to trigger yet another orgasm.

Her final thought as she collapsed onto the floor, totally spent, was that now she was complete.

lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers