All Comments on 'Claimed'

by lofwyrkp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Butterfly847Butterfly847almost 15 years ago
Good Story

I really like it, need to have me time, well written.

Ton8tyTon8tyalmost 15 years ago
Wonderfully descriptive work....

accurately describing a square peg trying desperately to fit into society's round hole. I do like how your heroine subjugates her needs to the care of her vanilla family. Please disregard the insensitive comments of the anonymous jerks who just don't understand the lifestyle. Keep up the good work. And "realise" should be "release" in the penultimate paragraph.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 14 years ago
Curious

After reading this, and being the dominate male that I am, I cant help but wonder how many “Wanda's” there are out there. It would be wonderful if there was some tell tell sign so some of us could identify them.

It would be a VERY powerful aphrodisiac to slip up beside her and whisper some double entendre and wait for her reaction...

Thanks for the story and keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My fantasy...

Yes, I've pictured my (now) ex wife with a wonderful big shiny ring through her nose, many times. She definetely deserves it.

Also with her earlobes stretched to a one and a half iinch length.

Then I picture myself tattooing her heavily....

She'd be a much better wife then...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Obviously one who has thought of it a lot...

Or actually done it!

Excellent, every word, I could feel it!

I have to go relieve myself now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice fantasy.

I fantasized many times doing a septum piercing to a bitch and putting a demeaning big ring permanantly through the hole. For her to wear in public.

The neck band is a nice touch too !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice humiliation.

I would like to see her being forced to get a huge shiny golden ring to wear through her septum. That would degrade her much more.

One that would move a bit when she spoke.

My ex would have looked great with such a ring permanently fastened...

Yes, a lovely idea.

PerfectflattopPerfectflattopover 6 years ago
FORCED !

A great fantasy, but it would be much better if it was forced. A great shiny two inch ring permanently closed is wonderfully demeanig for any woman !

MilfschlampeMilfschlampeover 1 year ago

super gut geschrieben , leider sehr kurz , vielen dank sehr Inspirierend !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous