The View in the Mirror

Story Info
Adele's lovely body has been elaborately decorated.
2.4k words
4.45
61.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The View in the Mirror.

(Mf, mod, pierce, humiliation)

By ChangeYourPassword

From the author:

This was truly my first erotic story. Pure fiction.

I hope you enjoy...

***

Adele was taking her morning shower in their huge master bath. The shower stall was luxurious by any standard with something like a dozen shower heads that could spray from about every angle.

The walls were covered in beautiful tiles and the fittings were stylish and functional. There was an unusual aspect, though, in that one of the walls was completely covered by a huge mirror, floor to ceiling.

It was hell to keep clean, but the housekeepers took care of it. So that didn't bother her.

The mirror itself did however. She was sure that her husband had it put in just to torment her.

With it in place she couldn't help but see what he'd had done to her beautiful body.

So, she started every day, she washed what he referred to as 'his body', and reviewing the restrictive and humiliating modifications he'd imposed on her, in the mirror in front of her.

She had been raised in a quiet suburban family, happy and comfortable. Over the years of her youth she had slowly grown into a truly beautiful woman, not merely cute, not simply pretty, but a real beautiful young lady.

Her father, an ex-military man, with a bunch of medals for exploits in combat, was strict in protecting her. Knowing that her looks, coupled with the local boys could spell big trouble, he was very stern with her, setting many rules and strictly enforcing them. She learned to obey her strong-willed, authoritarian father from an early age, and her obedience continued as she grew into a woman.

Consequently, she was still a virgin at 20, when she went off to finish her university degree. She had spent a couple of years living at home after high school, attending the local community college.

At the university, she applied the rules her father had impressed upon her, and stayed out of trouble. She concentrated on schoolwork and her part-time job as a receptionist and all-around girl Friday at a large commercial real-estate firm, downtown. It didn't leave her a lot of time for dating, and kept her from building any substantial relationship with a fellow student.

Nearing graduation, she met David, a young and upcoming sales manager at the firm. He was six years older than her, but intelligent, successful and very good looking. They made a story-book couple as they dated. When Adele graduated, they were very much in love and got married soon thereafter.

Their marriage was perfect. Loving and contented. Adele talked with her father several times a week, accepting a continuous flow of instructions on how to behave and take proper care of her husband.

David was busy, but happy and he showered his beautiful, young wife with all of the comforts and luxuries his substantial earnings could provide. She loved it. Being so spoiled was a new and very pleasant way to live.

Her happy life came to a screeching halt when her father suddenly died of a heart attack. Her unassuming mother passed away soon thereafter, from what everyone assumed was a broken heart.

Thereafter, Adele relied on David for all of the advice and guidance her father had once provided.

David, slowly became more assertive and controlling and she had simply followed his requests and requirements. His income and accumulated money allowed him free reign, in many things, including the spending on his wants and needs.

Adele had never imagined that in a deeply hidden corner of his psyche, there existed such a desire to live out his very kinky fetishes.

It took him a couple of years to take her down the path that he had selected for her. She never challenged him, or resisted in any way; she simply didn't know how. The men in her life had always been completely in charge, and she had always submitted to their demands.

So now, each morning she looked in that mirror and was shocked by what she had become.

As she always did, Adele reviewed with distaste the changes David had implemented on her body.

Her hair was now a very light blond and was longer than it had ever been, hanging down her back almost to her butt.

Her breasts were huge. He had arranged the implant surgery, without consulting her, and she had, of course, followed his instructions without argument. They were now full and firm F-cups.

With the constant waist reduction, corset training, she now measured 38F-22-33. A fantastically sexy body, to be sure, but one that constantly embarrassed her when out in public.

Her whole body was hairless due to many sessions at a laser hair removal spa.

She stood in her 5" plastic mules, yet another aspect of her life as dictated by David. He required her to always be in heels, 5 inches or higher. Even in the shower. She didn't even own any shoes, sandals or slippers that didn't have heels that high.

The shoes went along with her wardrobe. David demanded that she only wear dresses or skirts, never pants or shorts. She also had to always wear a strict corset with nylons held by the corsets' garters.

She never wore bras or panties. Again, she didn't own any. They only got in the way, according to her domineering husband.

With a few exceptions for formalwear, all of her skirts and dresses were cut very short, barely covering her stocking tops. She always lived in fear of flashing her bare pussy to everyone around her.

Her corset training had started just a month after her father died, and had now apparently permanently compressed her waist down to the 22-inch mark. Often though, he laced her corset to its maximum reduction. When fully laced like that, they took her to only 18 inches! In that state, she was constantly panting like she was out of breath, and bending and twisting from the waist were impossible.

Her poor body was now so dependent on the corsets, to support the weight of her breasts, that she suffered a lot of back pain during her showers, the only time when she wasn't laced in.

All in all, Adele had learned to appreciate all of these changes and rules, as they were certainly erotic and stimulating. She was now constantly aroused by these aspects of her life. She had to admit that she and David had fantastic sex lives.

It was the other modifications that upset her, and encouraged her to think of herself as just her husband's sex toy; his slut.

Tears came to her eyes, as they often did when she examined those changes in the cursed mirror.

First, she examined the large ring in her septum. It was gold, tear shaped and made of thick, 8-gauge wire - about the thickness of a wire coat hanger. The pointed part of the 'tear' was buried deep into her nose through a grommet that pierced her septum. The round end hung down to where it touched the top of her lip. At that point it was three-quarters of an inch across. And it was permanent! It could only be removed by cutting.

Its constant presence humiliated her whenever she left the house, as it couldn't be hidden from anyone who looked her way. In her mind it marked her as something less than human.

David would occasionally attach a dog leash to her nose ring and lead her around like a pet. God, she hated that.

Next, she looked at the huge hoops in her ears. They too were gold, 8 gauge and permanent. They were three inches in diameter and pulled and dangled from holes with grommets punched and mounted in her lobes. They were used as handles when she was required to use her mouth on his dick. They hurt terribly when pulled, and made her very obedient during those sessions.

She had to stick out her tongue to examine the four balls that capped the piercings in her tongue. They were spaced along the outer edges, two per side and were the size of the green pees that she used to hate eating as a child. David loved the way they felt when she was tonguing his hard cock. She hated the lisp that they caused when she spoke.

They weren't the only thing in her tongue. She also had a 'D' ring mounted horizontally in the very tip. Like everything else it was 8-gauge, gold and permanent. It measured ¾ of an inch across. She always had to be careful to not bite down on it when she spoke or ate. Here again, David could attach a leash to it, and lead her around, drooling, whenever he was in the mood. One time he had actually sprained her poor tongue when he had pulled too hard.

Her golden collar was the next hunk of metal permanently placed on her body. It was two inches tall at her shoulder blades and swooped down in front and back, to make it 3 inches tall in those areas. Centered in front was a swivel fitting that held a 2-inch ring. The place where David most often leashed her, or tethered her to some solid object.

It too embarrassed her whenever she was out in public. She wasn't allowed to wear anything that would hide it from view. No turtlenecks or scarves. It was another clear sign to everyone that she was owned.

Adele always found it troublesome to wash and dry under her collar, it was so snug.

From the collar two thin, but sturdy chains descended to her breasts.

They were secured to the top edge of the large round nipple shields that completely covered her areolas and a good part of her breasts. The shields were shiny and gold, like the rest of her permanent jewelry. They were attached to her breasts by a series of surface piercings that had been pulled through the shield plate, soldered and then polished so as to be almost invisible on its shiny surface.

In their tips were holes allowing her nipples to protrude.

Her nipples were pierced near their tips and 2-inch, 8-gauge rings inserted through cuffs and grommets that both held open the holes and surrounded the tips of her nipples. With periodic collagen injections into their very tip, her nipples were obscenely huge and looked like mushrooms, with bulbous tips and smaller, golden covered stalks with the rings piercing them.

Between the nipple collar and the shield two 12-gauge rings had been wrapped around each nipple pushing the collar away from the shield and stretching her nipple to an amazing 5/8 inch. David was threatening to add yet another ring in between the two. Doing that would stretch her nipples even farther. She prayed that he wouldn't, they already tented her dresses and blouses, obscenely. He joked that her nipples always entered a room before she did.

The rings through her nipples were connected by a heavy chain, and dangling from the chain was a bell, about one inch tall. It jingled and jangled annoyingly as she moved.

Finally, her gaze settled onto her crotch.

The first thing she always saw was the 2-inch ring that pierced her clit. It too traveled through a gromet mounted in the large hole that had been forced painfully through her bud. From the ring another bell dangled.

The weight of the golden, 8-gauge ring and the golden bell pulled constantly on her poor clit. She was sure that they had stretched it out to around twice the size it used to be. Each time she took a step her thighs brushed the ring, twisting it and making the bell ring.

Behind her clit ring, each of her pussy lips had been pierced multiple times. There were 8 rings mounted in each of her outer lips and 7 rings in each of her inner lips. A total of 30 rings! They, thank heaven, were only 12 gauge and a half inch in diameter.

From each ring a three-inch length of light chain dangled, ending in a small weight, the size of a BB. David called the chains a substitute for her 'pubic hair'.

Of course, they exerted a constant pull on her pussy lips. Adele thought that they too were getting longer from the weight. The chains clattered and rattled with every step she took.

David delighted in playing with her pussy chains and had to pull them to the sides to stick his cock in.

There was one last ring inserted front-to-back behind her pussy and in front of her anus, in her perineum. It was the standard 8-gauge thickness and was about ¾ of an inch in diameter. From it dangled an 8-inch chain that was attached to her butt plug. The chain prevented her from ever ridding herself of the plug. The thing ether had to be inside her, or dangling from the chain between her legs.

The silicone plug itself had been periodically replaced with larger and larger versions. The current one was an inch-and-a-half at the narrow part just above its base. The thickest part that sat just inside her rectum was a full 3 inches wide. It tapered to a soft point about 6 inches inside her.

She had grown accustomed to having to unplug herself to use the toilet. She hold it while she emptied, then lube and reinsert it as part of her standard bathroom ritual. She gave herself daily enemas to keep herself and her plug as clean as possible.

That was what she now had to live with. It was all of the metal that sickened her.

She existed in constant fear that David would add some other fiendish piercing to her poor body.

He had mentioned plans for an additional nipple stretching ring. She was sure that he also had plans for bigger plugs to further stretch her ass hole. And, he had mentioned making her collar leash a permanent attachment, that would hang down her front for everyone to see, and anyone to grab.

Just yesterday he had showed her a catalogue that displayed a padlock that he thought might work to lock up her pussy, by passing it through all of her outer pussy rings.

She knew he didn't think he needed it to secure her fidelity. She was too embarrassed to ever show anyone her metal covered pussy. When she mentioned that to him, his response was: 'Oh, my dear, I know I can trust you, I'm just thinking of all of the things I could lock inside of you.'

That had scared her more than anything.

Having completed another agonizing survey of her poor body, Adele finished washing and turned off the water to start another day of living the good life...

The End