Claire Was a Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Claire smiled knowing what had caught Tess's attention.

Tess ran her fingers gently over Claire's still red and puffy labia. Besides that her clit was still swollen and protruding. "She did this to you? How many times did she fuck you?"

Claire smiled at her private lover. "Not enough." Claire said.

"Well fuck, no one ever does." Claire took Tess's head in her hands and pulled her down so she could kiss her. Claire's lips found Tess's and they kissed tenderly and let their tongues dance in and out of each other's mouths for a long time.

"It looks like I'm a little late." The two girls both looked toward the bedroom door to see Sammy standing there. She was as cute as she could be. She was wearing a white tee shirt with a short blue skirt and white knee socks and sneakers.

Claire was still holding Tess close. "Tess, meet Sammy." Claire said.

"OK." Tess said.

Sammy had walked over to the bed after closing the bedroom door.

When Claire noticed what she had done she said. "Sorry but we don't close doors in this house. It's a rule." Claire looked at Sammy. Finally Claire pointed toward the door and said, "Please?"

Sammy shrugged her shoulders and went back and opened the door. When she was beside the bed she said. "Your mom told me where you were and said to come on up. I'm sorry I interrupted you two."

Claire reached out and took Sammy's hand and pulled her onto the bed. She pushed her onto her back and lowered her mouth the Sammy's, kissing her passionately. They kissed for a long while and when their lips parted Claire said. "Tess, I owe this sweet girl some serious loving. Get her undressed so we can get started."

Tess scooted over so she was between Sammy's legs. She leaned over and kissed her as deeply and Claire had. "You ready?" Tess asked.

Sammy just nodded. Tess unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and pulled it down her legs and tossed to the floor. She leaned in and pulled her tee up and over her head and away from her arms and tossed it too. "No bra." Tess leaned in and took one of Sammy's small tits in her mouth and sucked hard enough to make Sammy flinch. Tess switched and sucked in the other one. Then she kissed her way up Sammy's chest and her neck and over her face to find her mouth once more. Kissing her, she spoke into Sammy's mouth. "You have no idea how much I like little titties." Tess then kissed her was back down to those hard firm morsels enjoying each one in turn.

"Lets get these off of you. What do you say." Claire was setting on the edge of the bed and tugging at Sammy's panties even though Tess was in the way.

"Hey, I'm a little busy here." Tess giggled.

"Rule number one." Claire said and pulled Tess's head up so she could kiss her. When she pulled away she said. "Always get the present unwrapped before you start playing with it."

"Sometimes unwrapping it is half the fun." Tess said. But then she pulled up on her knees and stuck her fingers into the top of Sammy's panties and pulled them over her hips and down her legs. She threw them at Claire hitting her in the chest. When she looked back to Sammy she smiled and said. "Oh my." She ran the fingers of her right hand over Sammy's mound. Just the faintest hint of pubic hair, short, soft and blond barely outlined her sex. "God, that is beautiful." Tess caressed her labia. She looked Sammy in the eyes. "How fucking young are you?"

Sammy smiled at her. "I'm eighteen. Just a late bloomer I guess."

"Well, lucky me." Tess said. Tess leaned down and kissed her then pulled back just a bit and said. "If you have not figured it out by now, our prima donna here refuses to eat pussy. Never has, never will. The bitch just expects me to serve her every desire and, well, lucky for her, that's what I like doing most of all. And now you will to. So, just so you know, I will be the one serving you tonight as this one only like to watch.' Tess leaned her head in Claire's direction.

Claire leaned in and kissed Sammy and said. Sorry, it's just how I am. Can't stand the thought of shoving my tongue into a pussy. But I promise you; you're in very capable hands.

Claire turned her head and kissed Tess. "Now fuck my sweet girl until she passes out." Claire got up and pulled a tall stool over to the side of the bed and sat down on it so she could see everything.

Tess knelt between Sammy's legs, her left hand still rubbing her mound letting her thumb slide over her clit and watching Sammy jump each time she did. Tess shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, it's an order." Tess lowered to Sammy's pussy lips and began to place soft gentle kisses all across her mound, She kissed and licked her way down each leg to the knee and back again.

Sammy had never dreamed of such feelings. They were incredible and she never wanted them to end. When Tess wrapped her lips around her engorged clit the first time Sammy unconsciously arched her back. When Tess sucked down hard on it Sammy drew her legs high into the air then planted her feet onto Tess's back and started to fuck her mouth.

"Jesus Christ." She screamed. Oh please, God. Yes." Sammy was panting and gasping for air. She was humping her ass off of the bed in long rapid jerks. She felt someone guide her hands to Tess's head and felt her fingers entwine into her short hair. She was gripping her lover and pulling her mouth onto her sex. She was cumming and it was nothing like those few times in the privacy of her bedroom and what she thought were climaxes brought on by her own fingers. No, this was something completely different. This was love. This was, she didn't know what this was. She had nothing to compare this to. She only knew she wanted a lot more of whatever this was.

As Sammy's first ever orgasm began to subside, Tess's lips remained latched onto her swollen clit and as she settled back onto the bed and her breathing slowed, Tess slowly worked her right hand between Sammy's legs until her fingers brushed her labia. Tess gently brought her thumb to the entrance of Sammy's vaginal opening and started working it into her. Sammy's ass began to make small circles into Tess's thumb.

Tess's tongue began flicking Sammy's clit and Sammy moaned. Tess moved her index finger so it brushed over Sammy's anus and it made her jerk and pull her knees back to her chest. Tess pushed and her finger into the young girl's ass to the second knuckle. She worked her fingers inside the girl and Sammy's ass started humping and Tess sucked harder. Tess forced both thumb and finger as far into the girl as possible, pinching them together while separated only by a thin piece of muscle.

Sammy gasped and her hands wadded the sheets and she was begging to cum again. And then she did. She came so hard she was crying and Tess's hand was soaked with fluid and still she sucked that clit and Sammy moaned in ecstasy.

Tess rolled over finally and laid still, her face glazed with Sammy's sex juice.

"That was fucking hot." Claire said.

"It certainly was." Claire turned her head to see her mom, Anna standing in the doorway. "I thought we agreed that you would keep you activities to Tess so we could control any possible publicity leaks?" She asked.

"Sorry." Claire said sheepishly. "I just couldn't help myself. Besides, It wasn't me, it was just her and Tess."

"Yea? How about earlier today?" Her mom asked.

'But mom, she's amazing." Claire offered. Sammy was just regaining enough composure to realize that Claire's mother was now in the room. She turned her head to look at her.

Anna was looking at Sammy. "Are you amazing, sweetie?"

Now Sammy new where Claire got calling people sweetie.

Anna walked over to the bed and asked again. "Well, are you amazing?"

Sammy just shrugged.

Anna was at least six feet tall and had a fantastic figure for forty-two. She was slim and tan and muscular and had the same amazing face as her daughter. Anna reached for the belt buckle at her waist; she undid it and then unzipped her slacks and let them drop. When she stepped out of them she pulled her top over her head and unsnapped her bra. Her breast were only slightly bigger that Claire's. "I guess I will just have to find out for myself." Anna came to the edge of the bed and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and wiggled them over her hips. She looked at Tess. "Scoot over sweetie." She said.

As Tess moved to the far side of the bed Anna raised her right leg and placed it on the bed above Sammy's head. She then pulled her self into a sitting position facing Sammy's feet with Sammy's head nestled between her bent legs. Anna patted Sammy on the face. "Now you be a real good girl." With that she began to inch her way along side Sammy's head until she could lower her sex right onto Sammy's mouth.

She began to rock her hips and she felt Sammy's tongue go to work on her labia and she was licking her entire slit and flicking her clit as her tongue passed it. Her tempo began to speed up and she rolled her head to the side and as she pressed down onto the girl's mouth she could feel her squirm from the pressure. Anna's fingers found her nipples and twisted them. Anna leaned forward and her hands roamed down Sammy's body until they reached her mound.

Anna was fucking herself up and down on Sammy's mouth and Sammy struggled to maintain contact. She shoved her tongue out as far as she could and Anna fucked herself on it. Anna gripped Sammy's clit between thumb and finger and squeezed causing the girls knees to draw up and her legs to lay open wide. Anna rubbed the girl's clit rapidly back and forth as her climax grew. She grunted and moaned and began to leak juice onto the girl's mouth and she felt her lapping away at her cunt. Anna shuddered and her orgasm rocked through her. She finally slowed her attention to Sammy's clit and in the end, just patted it gently, rose off of her and dropped her feet back on the floor.

Anna did not look back at Sammy. She walked over to her daughter and said. "Promise me you will not get involved with another girl without checking with me first."

"But mom." Claire argued.

"Claire, I am not a bitch. I have never denied you anything but you have to allow me the time to investigate the people you want to be with. If any of this got out your career would be over."

"Fine." Claire said.

"Claire, I'm serious." Anna said.

"I know mom. I'm sorry and I won't do it again, I promise." Claire was actually sounding sincere.

Anna gathered up her clothed and walked toward the door. "Claire?" she said.

"Yea?" Claire replied.

"Nice choice. You can keep her." Anna turned and looked back toward the bed. Sammy was looking at her still nude body. "You know sweetie, When Claire is out of town playing golf, I expect a visit from time to time." Anna continued to look at Sammy. "You understand me?" Sammy nodded.

Claire walked to the foot of the bed and climbed up between the two girls. "I don't care who's first but I need sex right now and don't fight over me because you are both going to do me." Claire looked over at Sammy who was still looking a bit disheveled then she turned to Tess. "I guess your first you lucky girl."

Claire wrapped an arm around Tess and rolled her over on top of her. She kissed her and then said. "You taste like pussy." And then she put her hands on top of Tess's shoulders and pushed her down so Tess's face was between her legs. Claire raised her arms over her head, wrapped her legs over Tess's back and closed her eyes.

It was two in the morning when the three girls finally fell asleep and when they awoke eight hours later they lay with legs and arms entwined. The bed covers had long ago been kicked to the floor.

Anna entered the room to the pungent smell of sex and sweat. She began shaking legs and tugging on arms and ordering everyone up. With squinted eyes and fizzy heads the three managed to crawl out and make their way to the shower. They scrubbed and sponged and soaped and rinsed but there was no interest in sex this morning. They had all apparently found their limits, at least for now.

An hour later they were down stairs. Sammy was hurrying out the door late for her job at the country club, Tess was loafing on a stool at the kitchen counter munching on toast; it was summer and she had no place to be. Claire was dressed in fresh white shorts, lime green blouse and sneakers. Her Ray-Ban glasses were in place over her forehead. She was ready for day four.

Part 3: Asian delight

At two thirty the starter announced her name as the tournament leader and final contestant of the day. Cassie Brooks, a single stroke behind had just driven her ball two hundred and forty yards down the middle of the first fairway. Claire teed her ball, checked her line and addressed. Her back swing was perfect, her down swing, her contact and her follow through. All perfect. Her ball, however headed straight for a fairway bunker and buried itself.

At the end of the front nine Cassie was now eleven under, two under for the day. Claire had dropped three strokes to par and was now seven under for the tournament and four behind Cassie. Standing on the tenth tee Cassie walked over to Claire and said. "Having a bad day, Hun?"

Claire leaned in close so no one else could overhear. "You're a looser, fuck you."

Cassie smiled. "You would like that wouldn't you?"

As she walked away Claire looked at Cassie's little tight ass and smiled to herself. She thought, "Actually. I think I would. She teed up and out drove Cassie by forty yards. She proceeded to par out and watch Cassie miss a five-foot put for bogie. She was three back.

Each player pared through till the fourteenth when Claire found herself with a tricky thirty footer for par while Cassie had another five-foot putt. Claire took a long time reading the reverse curve line in front of her. Finally she stroked the perfect shot and sent the ball on a roll that ended in the eruption of the gallery. When Cassie then blew the short putt Claire found herself two back and having all of the momentum.

The fifteenth hole yielded easy pars for both girls and on the sixteenth tee Claire saw Cassie grinning at her knowing Claire had to birdie the final three holes to win, an insurmountable task.

An insurmountable task in deed but when Claire's putt dropped on eighteen for a birdie and the win the crowd roared over one of the greatest comebacks on LPGA history.

When Claire passed a dejected Cassie she stopped and handed her a small piece of paper. Cassie unfolded the note. It read. "295-555-4565. In case you were serious about that FUCK."

After interviews, award ceremonies and many congratulations, Claire excused herself and made her way to her dressing room. Her mother was already there, drinking a glass of champagne and setting on the sofa with her feet up on the coffee table and her shoes lying on the floor. She raised her glass as Claire entered. "Beautiful finish." She said.

Claire flopped into an armchair half setting and half prone. She looked exhausted. After a few minutes Anna stood the refill her glass and poured one for Claire. She came over and handed it to Claire and returned to the sofa. After a few sips, Claire was feeling much better and rose to pour herself a second glass. "Easy with that stuff." Her mother cautioned.

"I think I'm getting tired of golf.' Claire said. Anna got up when there was a knock at the door. "I don't even know why I play anymore."

"Perhaps I know why." Her mother said. Claire looked toward the door and her mom stepped aside and ushered in the most exquisite young girl Claire had ever seen. She was no more that four feet six inches tall and tiny and delicate and absolutely beautiful. She had very long black hair, dark eyes and she was Asian.

Claire just stared at the beauty before her. Anna picked up her purse and said. "Brilliant win darling. To the victor goes.....well, you know." Anna opened the door. "I'll return in a couple of hours." She left and pulled the door shut.

The small Asian beauty walked over to Claire and said, "My name is Soo Lin. May I help you with bath?" Soo held out her hand and waited for Claire to accept. Claire took her hand and stood on slightly shaky legs. Soo gazed at her from head to toe. She then knelt in front of Claire. "Lets get you out of these." And proceeded to untie and pull her shoes free. Soo then raised her hands and unbuttoned her shorts and as she pulled the zipper down she let her fingers trace over Claire's sex and she felt Claire flinch. Claire placed a hand on Soo's shoulder to steady herself As Soo worked the shorts over Claire's hips and down her legs.

"Sit please." Soo asked and Claire sat down on the arm of the chair. "Can not reach." Soo giggled, "Very tall." Soo began unbuttoning Claire blouse and when finished she ran her hands inside and over Claire's shoulders forcing the blouse down and off of her arms.

Claire set there in sports bra and panties. "Raise arms please." Soo asked and tugged the bra over Claire's head and dropped it on the floor. "You stand now."

Claire stood and Soo took her hand and lead her to the bath. Soo turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. When she turned back to Claire she smiled. She was wearing baggy black pants, which she simply lowered and stepped out of. She pulled a matching black top over her head and stood before Claire in only white cotton panties. Her breasts were little more than small dark nipples. Soo thumbed the top of her panties and pushed them over her slim hips and let them fall.

Soo then walked closer to Claire and said. "Now yours please." She slipped her fingers into the top and around to Claire's rear and let her hands slide down inside the panties and over her tight round ass. As she did, she took the panties and slid them over her hips and to the floor. Soo stepped back and gazed at Claire. "You very beautiful. I give you very good bath, yes."

Soo stepped into the shower and looked at Claire holding out her hand and beckoning her to enter. "You come get bath now?"

Claire stepped into the shower next to Soo. The top of Soo's head barely reached Claire's chest. Soo took a sponge and soaped it thoroughly and with suds running down both of her arms she looked up at Claire. She leaned in and stood on her tiptoes so her mouth could just reach Claire's breast. She softly kissed one and then the other. "Yes, I give really good bath."

Claire closed her eyes as Soo brought the sponge to her face and washed around her neck and under her chin. Soo lifted her right arm and ran the sponge up and down it from shoulder to her fingers and repeated the same with her left arm. Without hesitation she ran the soapy sponge over her chest and around her breasts and down over her flat abdomen. Soo added more soap and knelt in front of Claire. She lifted a foot placing it against her thigh and ran the sponge over her foot and up her calf and then all around her thigh letting it brush between her legs and barely touching her sex. Claire was in heaven watching the tiny beauty serve her so well.

When both legs had been washed Soo stood once again and reached for the soap. "You turn please." Claire slowly turned to face the wall letting the warm shower spray drench her face. Soo started at her shoulders and washed down her spine and around her rib cage. When Claire felt the sponge pass over her ass cheeks and down into her crack she leaned her head against the wall and moaned. She arched her back causing her butt to push back into Soo's soapy hand. "You like bath, yes?"

Claire could only nod and Soo did not see her do so. Soo pressed the sponge into her crack until it was rubbing over Claire's anus as she washed her up and down. Claire felt Soo's left hand press against the center of her back and Soo's right hand still soapy but now rid of the sponge slid between her legs. Soo's tiny fingers were washing Claire's vaginal lips and her mound from behind and up her crack and massaging her anus.