Claire Was a Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was useless as she soon found out. Ellen began to thrust into the girls ass forcing more rubber cock into her young lover with every stroke. Ellen was kissing the girl's shoulder as she humped into her. Tara was finally yielding to her. Ellen pulled out until only the head was in her and then pushed in, burying most of the big tool up her ass. Ellen whispered. "Spread you ass for me." And kissed her across her back again.

Tara let her hands go to her sides and her fingers ran over her cheeks. She pressed her fingers down and pulled then to the sides, opening herself to her attacker. Feeling the added space, Ellen resumed fucking the girl and shoved more into her with every stroke. She did not let up until the harness was pressing into her ass cheeks with every thrust.

Finally Tara was responding to Ellen, raising her ass to Ellen each time she guided the big dick into her. Ellen was grunting and increasing her tempo and Tara was rising up to meet her and Ellen sensed Tara was nearing yet another orgasm. "Oh Christ." Tara said. "I'm cumming." Ellen slammed into Tara as the wave crashed over her. She began fucking herself onto the big cock as Ellen simply held it in her. Tara rolled her head from side to side and grunted and accepted the huge ass invader.

Ellen was loosing interest now and was listening to the action on the bed. "Oh my God, please don't stop. Please, please." Claire was getting off for the fourth or fifth time. The girl is insatiable Ellen thought and then smiled. She began to ease the big cock out of Tara. When it flopped free, a gush of air exited Tara's lungs. Ellen stood and unstrapped the harness and put it in the bag. She turned toward the bed where the two girls were lying beside each other looking exhausted. She patted Tia on the butt. We need to let this girl get to bed. Come and get yourself up and dressed. Your sister my need a hand too.

Tia slid off the bed and went directly to her sister. She knelt beside her and put her hand on her back. Here ass cheeks lay wide apart and Tia could see her anus was gaped. Tia rubbed her sister's ass. Ellen came across the room stopping next to the girls. Tia asked. "Is she alright."

Ellen replied. "She's fine sweetie." And patted Tia on the head.

"I'm not sure." Tia argued.

Ellen pulled her to her feet. She lifted her chin and kissed the girl gently. "I'll prove it to you tomorrow." She said.

"But we go home tomorrow morning." Tia said.

Ellen ran her hand behind Tia and over her ass. She slid a finger down her ass crack and found her anus. Without warning she shoved her middle finger deep into Tia's ass causing her to jerk and attempt to twist away. "Yes." Ellen said, holding her tight. "And it's a long fight to Norway." She smiled at Tia.. "I just might get to show you twice, now wouldn't that be fun."

When the three were dressed they left the room.

Around eight in the morning a knock came to the door waking Claire from a deep sleep. She struggled to get out of bed and to the door. She opened it without thinking. "What a sight." Ellen said and pushed her way into the room. It was quite the mess, all the result of last night's sex party. Claire closed the door and walked back into the room. Ellen handed her a large envelope.

"What's this?" Claire asked.

It's your contract to be a Solar-Sport representative. It's all there and perfectly legal. The only change from what we originally discussed is you compensation. That has been reduced to one million dollars from the thirty million we originally discussed. You will take it home, review it with your mother, sign it and return it to my office in three days time. Claire started to object. "Don't bother sweetie." She held out a photograph of Claire, nude on the bed with an unidentified girl beneath her with her face buried in Claire's crotch and another kneeling behind her with her tongue licking her ass. "I have about thirty of these. All of them ready to be released to the press." Ellen stood and walked out.

Part 6: A short flight home

After her shock was over, Claire looked at the clock and saw she hand less than two hours to get to her private plane. She jumped up, showered, dressed and raced down stairs to check out and hoping her limo was still there. It was. Once at the airport and seeing the plane had not left she began to relax because like every other problem in her life, her mom would make it go away.

Once on the plane she sat down just as the stewardess approached from the kitchen area. She smiled at Claire. "So how did your business trip go?"

Claire laid her head against the back of the seat. "Horrible." She said. "No." She added. "Horrible would be an upgrade."

"Well." Said the stewardess. "Maybe I better find you a glass of wine." When she returned, she slid into the isle seat next to Claire and set the glass of with on her tray table. Claire had worn a red tee and a short white pleated skirt for the flight and it had bunched up in her lap.

"I'm very sorry." The stewardess said. She leaned in close. "My name is Carol. Once we are airborne I will see if I can make you feel better. She placed a hand on Claire's thigh then took the hem of her skirt and straightened it out. She then patted her knee. Carol then took her regular seat as the plane taxied and went airborne.

Once at altitude the captain announced that their flying time would be thirty-eight minutes. Carol unfastened her seatbelt and stood, straightening her skirt. When she passed Claire heading for the service area in the rear of the plane she said. "It's just the two of us. Would you like to come back and keep me company?"

"Sure." Claire smiled and stood up. Her short skirt was again bunched up and showing a considerable amount of upper leg. Carol smiled back and Claire followed her down the isle. Once behind the privacy curtain separating the seating area from the food prep station, Carol turned toward Claire and leaned back against the counter. She raised her right knee and pressed it against a lower cabinet and leaned back on her elbows. As she did that, she allowed her skirt to slide up her thigh.

Claire watched with amusement. 'This woman thinks I'm a lez.' She thought to herself.

Carol held her eyes on Claire's face. "Like what you see?" She asked.

"I think you have the wrong idea." Claire said.

"No, I don't think so." Carol replied. "I'm a pretty good judge of people, women especially and I think you like girls." She continued to watch Claire's eyes.

"You're half right." Claire said. "I like letting beautiful girls to do me. But I don't do it back." She giggled. "That would just be disgusting." Claire reached for the zipper at the side of her skirt. "You're sort of old but I would let you do me. You want me to get undressed?"

"Take off my panties." Carol said.

"Fuck you." Claire replied. The movement was so fast that Claire never saw her arm even move. Carol slapped the side of her face so hard she was spun around and her head hit against the cabinet door and she dropped to her knees in a daze.

Carol lifted her to her feet, straightened her up and placed her in about the same position she was before she said 'fuck you'. Carol then leaned against the counter, raised her knee up even higher this time, set back on her elbows and looked at Claire who was still blurry eyed and stunned. "Take my panties off." She repeated.

Claire had tears in her eyes and shook her head no. The second slap came even faster than the first and Claire fell to the floor nearly unconscious. Carol lifted her up, straightened her and then ran her hand up under Claire's skirt rubbing her panty-covered cunt Carol kissed the girl's face where a bright red welt was growing, She whispered. "I can do this all day." She retook her place, knee raised high enough to reveal tiny red panties. Carol arched her back thrusting her pelvis forward. "Take my panties off."

Claire moved slowly but she came to Carol and slid her hands up Carol's thighs until she found the top of those red panties. She slipped her fingers in them and started to pull them down. Carol lowered her leg to assist in the effort. Claire pulled them down as far as she could reach. "If you kneel down you can get them all the way off."

Claire was not about to risk another slap so she knelt down and pulled the panties free as Carol stepped out of them. Carol took the bottom of her skirt and worked it up around her waist. She then spread her left leg wide and raised her right leg and placed it on the counter. She held out her hand. "Come her." She said.

Claire leaned forward and Carol slid her left hand behind her head. She grabbed a hand full of Claire's hair and eased her forward guiding her mouth right to her pussy. "Surely you must have learned something while making all those young girls eat you."

Claire began to lick Carol and her tongue ran up her folds and flicked at her clit and she was remembering exactly how she felt each time a beautiful girl would do it to her. She pushed her tongue inside Carol and Carol arched her back allowing even better access. "Very nice." Carol said. "Right there." Carol started rocking her hips onto Claire's mouth.

Claire ran her left hand up between Carol's legs finding her vagina and sliding two fingers into it. She began fucking her while sucking her swollen clit. Carol's grip on Claire's hair tightened and she was forcing the girl's lips hard onto her cunt. Carol was humping her mouth and moaning and then she grunted out loud and stiffened as an orgasm raced through her sex. She rolled her ass for a few minutes more before she finally eased her hold on Claire.

Claire's arms dropped to her sides and she fell back against the cabinet, her head lying to the side. Her face was smeared with Carol's sex juices.

Carol knelt down beside the young beauty, cupped her face in her hands and kissed her softly. About that time the captain came on, requesting that everyone take seats in preparation for landing. Carol helped Claire to her seat and when she was settled, Carol looked at her and said. "Sammy is my little sister."

Part 7: Mom equals the playing field

Anna entered the front door to total quiet, an experience quite rare around that house. A note on the counter said that her husband was at the country club and would eat there after his round of golf if she would like to join him. She took the stairs to the second floor heading to her bedroom. She noticed that at the end of the hall, the door to the third floor stairway was pulled closed. And doors in that house were never closed, it was a family rule. The only thing on the third floor was one big room furnished with a loom that she had insisted she had to have but now never used.

Anna opened the door and listened but there was no sound. She waited and when no sound came, she shrugged her shoulders and turned back toward her bedroom. Just as she started to move she heard a grunt and then "Wait." And then "Alright."

The voice was her daughter Tracy's. Anna turned back to the stairs and began to ascend as quietly as possible. When she reached to top of the stairs she paused and listened. "Are you sure?" That was her son, Paul's voice. "Yes." And that was Tracy. Mystery solved. The two of them were at it again. Anna smiled. It was certainly no secret in their house about what went on between the two of them and the truth was. Anna loved watching the two of them.

When she reached the top landing and could see the wide expanse of carpet and she saw Tracy lying on her back. Her son was settled between her legs that were tightly wrapped around his waist. His huge cock pressing into her sex as Tracy arched her back accepting him. Anna was always amazed at the size of her son's cock when it was at full erection.

Anna watched and she could see that the two were violating another family rule made especially for them. No sex with out protection, and she could plainly see from where she was that Paul was enjoying his sister without the pleasure-inhibiting condom.

Paul was vigorously fucking his sister, giving her long deep strokes, sending her into spasms. Her cunt was squeezing her brother's cock trying to take him even deeper. Her breathing was short and shallow. She was panting and she grunted every time Paul hit bottom. With every shove, Paul's ball sack slapped her ass and she drew her legs higher to take all of him. "Cum in me." It was Tracy begging for her brother's seed. When Paul gutted out what sounded like a 'yes' Anna knew she should step in. She stood and as she walked toward the two it was Tracy, of course, who saw them first. When her body stiffened, Paul sensed there was something wrong. And then he saw his mother, first her shoes then her.

Anna knelt down next to them. Tracy still frozen in place and Paul with his cock buried seep in his sister's fertile womb. Anna ran her hand over Paul's muscular ass cheeks. He was so athletic and strong yet he was always so gentile with Tracy. Her fingers traced his spine and along his rib cage. As she massaged the back of his neck she looked at Tracy. "So is it always you insisting your brother try to plant his seed in you again? Maybe give you a baby that could need constant medical care for it's entire life, if it lives?"

Tracy gasped. "Mom that's horrible." She cried.

"It is absolutely horrible and it's true and why do you insist on taking such risks?" Anna asked.

"It's not always her." Paul protested. "It's usually me. She only says it to please me."

"Sure she does." Anna countered. She was rubbing her son's back again. "Have you given your very considerate sister a nice orgasm yet?"

Paul shook his head. Anna ran her hand down his ass crack and cupped his big nut sack and then curled her fingers around the base of his cock. It had gone semi soft. "Well your not going to do it with this thing. She rolled Paul onto his back and lowered her mouth to his cock head in a very mechanical motion. Her lips worked over the big purple head and down the shaft. She bobbed on his dick and her tongue worked magic circles over the knob. She forced the big rod into the back of her mouth and wedged it in her throat. Breathing through her nose, she sucked the big weapon back to life. When she finally pulled her lips free of it, his cock was back to full erection and she said. "My lovely daughter needs her orgasm you big brut." She placed a kiss on the head and sat back as her hands urged her son over on top of her daughter. Paul wasted no time positioning himself back at her vaginal tunnel and guided himself into her. He brought his lips to his sister's mouth and they kissed like long lost lovers. Tracy drew her legs high and hooked her ankles over his back as he sank his entire length into her. Anna ran her fingers over his thrusting ass, urging him deeper into his sister. She knew she must be a very sick person and a horrible parent to allow this and especially to participate in it, but, well, like mother, like child.

Tracy was writhing under her brother's assault and groaning into his neck. She was panting and clutching his shoulders as he relentlessly fucked her. Every stroke, he pulled out until the head was all that remained inside her and then shoved a full ten inches of fat dick into her, the head most likely exploring her womb itself. She cried out as her climax waved over her, it started deep in her abdomen and shot like lightening bolts down to her toes and up her spine. Her eyes blurred and her toes curled and her fingers dug into his flesh.

Anna was watching Paul's nuts and they rose and dropped with each thrust. They were starting to tighten and draw up high and his sack was contracting around them. He was about to explode. She allowed her daughter as much of her magnificent orgasm as she possibly could and then pulled her son off again, rolling him onto his back. She quickly took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked and lashed at it with her tongue. Her son erupted in her mouth spouting ropes of semen into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed every drop. Paul was humping upwards, thrusting his dick against the back of her throat as the final bits of seed was ejected.

When Anna pulled her mouth free, she wiped off some sperm, that had ran down her chin, using the sleeve of her blouse. She sat here stroking her son and smiling at a very sedated daughter. Paul's amazing dick was already becoming rigid. "Fuck her again." Anna said. "No sense in wasting this lovely gift." She stood up and straightened her skirt. "Anna? When you come down stairs I better be able to taste your brother's sperm on your lips. If you both understand what I mean." She looked at them and they both nodded. "Yea, sure. I should be so lucky."

When Paul shoved his dick into a well-lubricated sister she giggled. "What's so funny?" Paul asked.

"Mom just sucked a full load from you. How will she be able to tell if the taste is from my mouth or hers?" Tracy explained.

Paul shoved ten inches of dick into his sister and she locked her legs around him; neither of them having any intention of stopping until seed was spilled into her womb.

When Claire came home and told her mother what had happened at yesterday's meeting, Anna was furious. She tried to call Ellen's cell number many times over the evening but by midnight she had settled on a better plan.

On Saturday afternoon Tia and Tara walked hand-in-hand out of the Kensington Plaza in downtown Los Angeles and onto a busy street filled with shoppers. A limo eased up the street behind them. Just as Tia turned and noticed the car obviously following them, an amazon of a creature approached from the opposite direction grasping each girl around the neck and squeezing so tightly that they could not utter a sound, could not resist and nearly passed out. At the same time the street side rear door of the lime opened and the amazon shoved them into the car with out a single person the wiser.

Anna, with it a few minutes, had retrieved cell phones and palm pilots and thanks to the world of technology, knew that Ellen were scheduled to board a private jet for Norway that night while the twins were booked coach on American Airlines the next day.

At seven P.M. Ellen exited a limo at LAX Jet Park and was immediately ushered to a V.I.P. lounge by a beautiful girl dressed in a gray silk pantsuit to wait for her flight. Once inside the girl offered her a glass of red wine, which she accepted; Ellen was out like a light in three minutes. When she awoke later, she was setting in a chair on a private jet and they were already airborne. As her eyes slowly focused, she saw Anna setting across from her and the blonde twins on the far side of the isle. An enormous woman with huge muscular arms and well over six feet tall sat across from the twins.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Ellen screamed. Anna looked at the amazon, Ellen looked at the amazon, and the amazon reached over and slapped Ellen so hard she was knocked unconscious. Fifteen minutes later Ellen woke up and looked around. Anna was looking at her and holding the picture of her daughter engaged in sex acts with the twins.

"I will need the rest of these and all of the copies." Anna said.

"Fuck you." Ellen screamed. Anna looked at the amazon and the amazon stood up and grabbed Ellen by the hair and raised her completely off of the seat. She drew back her fist and smashed it into Ellen's jaw. Ellen passed out.

A half hour later She came to as water was being splashed in her face. Ellen looked at Anna. Anna nodded at the amazon and Ellen flinched but then saw that she was not standing up. "That's Jessie. Her real name is Jessica Maria Alvarez. Do you know why I'm telling you her full name?" Anna asked.

Ellen shook her head. Anna leaned in and patted Ellen's knee. "Because I believe that a person should know exactly who is going to kill them. And if I don't get the other photos back in the next twenty minutes, she will.