Claire Was a Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was rocking on Soo's hand and moaning and loving the moment as Soo simply stopped and retrieved the hand held nozzle. She proceeded to rinse Claire free of soap but not desire. Claire's eyes were still closed when Soo stepped out of the shower and gathered up a large towel. She held it out wide in both hands. "You come to me please."

Claire stepped into Soo's arms and Soo dried her thoroughly. "You go set. I dry off now." Soo said. Claire went into the dressing room and flopped onto the sofa.

When Soo came out of the bath she walked to Claire and held out her hand. "Please?" Soo said.

Claire stood and Soo guided her to the end of the sofa. With the back of Claire's legs against the sofa arm, Soo pressed her hands to Claire's stomach causing her to set down on the arm. Soo could now reach Claire's mouth and she leaned in and kissed the girl softly on the lips. She smiled at Claire. "You like bath? It was good?" Claire nodded. "I give you really good love now, yes?" Claire nodded again. Her head was swimming.

Soo took her arms and eased her back over the arm and onto the sofa. Soo lifted Claire's right leg and placed it over the back of the sofa and then moved her left leg far to the opposite side until her foot touched the floor. Claire lay there wide open as Soo admired her body. Soo knelt and brought her lips to the inside of Claire's thigh. "I love you now." She said and Claire moaned out as she felt the first touch of Soo's lips on her pussy.

Soo kissed the girl along the inside of her thighs and over her smooth shaven mound. She gave a lick at Claire's clit as she passed in route to her swollen labia. Soo let her tongue slide into Claire's folds and as it wandered downward She sought out Claire's vaginal passage and ran her tongue deep inside her just momentary. Claire's amazing invader now moved down her slit and made tiny circles around her anus before beginning the journey back up. Soo paused once again at Claire's vagina, licking it until Claire cried out and wrapped her right leg over Soo's back.

Soo leaned back. "You move leg." She said and Claire, regretting the interruption in her pleasuring quickly placed her leg back over the sofa. Soo put her mouth back to Claire's sex tunnel. She pushed her tongue deep inside her and licked at her now flowing juices. Claire was rolling her ass onto Soo's mouth and grunting every time Soo's tongue ran over the thin piece of skin on the underside of her clit. Soo finally withdrew only long enough to take Claire's swollen clit into her mouth. When Soo sucked at the blood filled morsel and squeezed her lips around it, Claire's body began to tremor and her arms slapped against the cushions. Her climax rolled through her body launching waves of pleasure. She wanted to take her tiny lovers hair in her hands and pull her even closer. She wanted to kiss her pussy soaked lips and tell her how wonderful she was. She wanted to take the little thing home and use her every day.

When Claire finally came back to near consciousness she was aware that those magnificent lips had left her. As she focused her eyes she saw Soo standing at the end of the sofa, her own legs still splayed wide. Soo placed a hand under each calf and moved those log slim beautiful legs back together. "You stand now." Clair started to protest, She was still in heaven and didn't want to move but Soo took each of her arms and with strength far beyond a girl of her size, pulled Claire up and to her feet. Claire was more that a bit unsteady. Soo leaned in and took a breast into her mouth and sucked on it awhile using her tongue to flick over the swollen nipple. As Claire moved to wrap an arm around Soo's shoulder, Soo pulled away and said. "You turn now." Without waiting for Claire to respond, she took her right arm and twisted her until she was facing the sofa and just as suddenly, two hands pressed into her back and Claire found herself bending over the arm of the sofa again.

With her small round ass pushed into the air, Claire felt Soo's small soft hand pat her on her right ass cheek. "You have very beautiful ass." Soo said. "I love it. Yes?"

Claire lay across the arm of the sofa waiting for what she could only imagine might be next for her. "I love you again, yes?" and Soo began to run the fingers of both hands over her butt cheeks as she knelt behind the girl once more.

Soo took her time running the tips of her fingers lightly up the backs of Claire's thighs and she could feel Claire shiver. She lowered her mouth to Claire's ass and began to kiss a trail all across both cheeks and down her legs, She eased those legs apart and kissed along the insides of them. When she returned of kissing those soft round globes Claire lifted her ass with each touch of those talented lips. Claire moaned into the sofa.

Soo placed her hands on the backs of Claire's legs and slowing brought them upward letting her thumbs run deep into her ass crack as they advanced. When she had her hands in the exact position she pushed her hands sideways, spreading Claire's cheeks to reveal a perfect tight brown anus. Soo lowered her mouth, extended her tongue and let it flick over the small exotic fruit. Claire arched her back presenting herself willingly to her latest lover. Soo's tongue began to press into the girl and as she wiggled the tip, the sphere relaxed and accepted its invader. Claire moaned and Soo's tongue entered her and Claire rolled her hips and Soo extended her tongue. Soo was inside the girl as far as she could press herself. Claire's ass was vibrating in continuous spasms as Soo's tongue explored her most private depths.

Claire felt Soo's fingers seek out her vagina as two of them invaded her sex. While Soo's tongue kept firm control of Claire's anal entrance, She began to fuck the girl with her right hand. Claire was panting loudly and when Soo introduced four fingers of her slender hand to her vagina, Claire gasped for air and tossed her head back. Soo then added her thumb to the invading fingers and began long deep strokes, fucking Claire into near unconsciousness. Soo lapped at the now yielding ass hole as she shoved her hand into the pleading girl up to her wrist. "Oh fuck!" Claire cried. "Oh God, fuck." Soo continued her assault.

Claire was up on her elbows and pushing her ass into Soo's face and humping up and down as an orgasm raged through her body. She drenched her lover as she strained to take the invading hand, spreading her legs until it hurt to give her access. It took some minutes of gradually quieting moans from Claire before Soo began slowly removing her hand from the girl. Then, even slower, she withdrew her imbedded tongue from Claire's anus. With a final kiss on each cheek, Soo stood, ran her hands up and down Claire's slender back and finally patted her ass. "I love you good?" She asked.

"Oh god!" Claire said. "That was amazing."

"I know." Soo said. "I think I love you again sometime."

"Well dear, did mommy get her moneys worth?" Anna stood at the entrances to the room, closing the door behind her.

Claire turned her head, it was all she was capable of doing at the moment. "What?" Claire asked. "You paid her?"

Anna came over and sat down on the coffee table. She brushed the sweat soaked matted hair from her daughter's face. "I told you, I need to be sure we keep your little escapades out of the local news." Soo began gathering up her clothing. And went into the bath to dress.

"How much?" Claire asked."

"It doesn't matter darling." Anna replied. "It appears to have been worth it." Claire just giggled and nodded in the affirmative.

When Soo emerged from the bath she was fully dressed and had a fresh look on her face. Claire had finally turned over onto her back but hadn't ventured any further or attempted to cover her nude body. Her legs still draped over the end of the sofa. Soo walked over to Anna who handed her a number of rolled up hundred dollar bills. She moved to set on the sofa next to Claire's head. Soo ran the fingers of her left hand down Claire's face then over her chin, under it and rested it on her neck. She looked into Claire's eyes. "I think next time you love me real good."

Claire hesitated but then said softly. "I don't do that."

Soo patted her cheek again. "We see." She said. "I think you like love me." She stood and left the room, closing the door behind her tiny frame.

Part 4: Family matters

It was August tenth and the LPGA tour was finished for the season, not scheduled to restart until the fall. Claire had nearly three months off unless you included four hours of daily practice, one and a half hours of daily workouts and two hours a day of reviewing upcoming course details and planning strategies. It was eleven in the evening, it had been two weeks since her encounter with Soo and five days since her last sex with Tess and there was no one else in her private life right now primarily because of her mom's over concern for her sexual desires getting leaked into the news. Claire was horny to say the least.

Claire slammed the phone down on the kitchen counter. "What's the problem?" Her mom asked.

"Tess doesn't answer." Claire said. "I've tried calling her all day."

"I'm sorry." Anna said. "I wish there was something I could do but it's very late."

"Doesn't help." Claire said. She got up and headed for the staircase. I'm going to my room."

Anna looked over at her oldest daughter, Tracy who was setting at the opposite end of the counter reading a magazine. Tracy finally looked up to see her mother staring at her. "Oh no." Tracy protested. "Call someone. I'm not doing that."

"Tracy, I don't ask much from you and God knows you don't have to do much. You, I, your brother and your father all enjoy the money your sister earns. She is the only one in this family with a job if you haven't noticed."

"But mom, it's gross." Tracy said.

"Darling, what's gross is her taking a pair of scissors to your credit card . What's gross is the leasing company towing way that red Miata out front. What's gross is the finance company foreclosing on this four million dollar house you live in." Anna sat with a stern look, staring at Tracy.

'This sucks big time." Tracy stood up and walked toward the stairs.

"It does when you do it right." Anna smiled to herself. "Kids." She thought.

Tracy peeked into Claire's open door to see her lying on her bed face down. She had removed all of her clothes except her panties. She was on her stomach and it was obvious her right hand was in the top of those panties and actively working on her pussy. Tracy walked over to her bed and quietly pulled herself up on it beside Claire. She slowly ran a hand up Claire's bare back, massaging her sister. "I can do that for you if you want." Tracy said.

Claire turned her head toward Tracy. "I thought you didn't like doing it?"

"I don't." Tracy replied. "But, hey, what's a sister for, right?"

Claire rolled onto her back grinning broadly. "I really need it." She said.

"It's what I'm here for." Tracy offered. "Give me a minute." Tracy stood up and began pulling her tee shirt over her head. She then kicked off her loafers and unbuttoned the top of her jeans. They were tight and she wiggled to get them over her hips"

"That's very hot." Claire said.

Tracy stepped out of the jeans one leg at a time and tossed them. She took her time thumbing the tops of her panties and watching her sister. She was pretty sure she saw her lick her lips. When she eased them down she said. "Your so horny right now you would think two fresh D cell batteries were hot."

"Can't argue with that." Claire said. She pulled her knees up and worked her feet apart as Tracy climbed onto the bed and made her way kneeling between Claire's legs.

"So," Tracy asked. "What can I do to help?"

"Oh, I think you know?" Claire said.

Tracy smiled. "I'm sure I do." She flattened out on the bed on her stomach letting her feet dangle over the end on the bed and settled down between her young sisters legs. She started slowly, as she always did, kissing her along the inside of her thighs, first one and then moving to the other and back again. She repeated that until she sensed Claire getting either impatient of aroused. Tracey kissed her sister's clit softly and flicked her tongue over her now swelling sex. She lowered her tongue and made a long slow lap from her ass crack to her clit and over her hood, lowered and made a second long slow lick letting her tongue slide deep between her labia. Claire shuttered and lifter her ass slightly.

Tracy continued serving Claire with a steady but slow licking of her pussy. Every long pass brought Claire higher off of the bed and she was now reaching for her sister's head. She entwined her fingers in Tracey's hair and pulled her into her pussy and held her there. Tracy slipped her tongue into Claire's vaginal passage and worked it all around her inner walls lapping and sucking up the now flowing juices.

Claire cried out. "Fuck yes, oh, yes, just like that. Oh." Claire shook her head from side to side and her orgasm swept over her. She held her sister captive and locked onto her cunt until the last small tremors had subsided.

Claire saw movement out of the corner of her eye. As she focused better she saw their brother Paul walk into the room. He was wearing only a pair of cotton briefs and was already sporting a growing erection. Claire had seen her brother nude a number of times and a few times when he was in full arousal. Even though Claire had no interest what so ever in heterosexual activities or brother sister sex, she had to admit that Paul was one well-endowed young man. She smiled.

Paul dropped his briefs as Claire whispered to her sister. "Do me again." She said.

She still had Tracy wedged in her crotch and was holding her tight. Tracy could only shake her head no. "What if I sweeten the deal?" Claire offered. At the same time Paul took hold of both of her legs and pushed them apart. Tracy was lying over the end of the bed in the perfect position. When Paul stepped between her legs Tracy knew what was about to happen. She arched her back and began lapping her sister's very sloppy pussy with renewed vigor.

Paul held his fat ten-inch cock with the big purple head and guided it to Tracy's cunt. He rubbed it up and down her slit a few times finding it already very wet. He aimed and pushed into her and sank four inches in her as she gasped into Claire's cunt. Claire began working her pussy up and down on her sister's face while watching her brother take her from behind. After a number of slow strokes to allow Tracy to adjust to him, he shoved again sending a full seven inches in to her.

Tracy arched her back offering Paul the very best access she could and continued making long licks on Claire's pussy. Paul grunted and began increasing his tempo always pulling out to the tip and shoving it back in, adding a bit more on each stroke. Tracy was lapping and grunting and panting while Claire was fucking her sister's mouth with a rapid humping. Paul was now giving Tracy his full length and she was in heaven.

Paul was fucking her with rapid long strokes that pushed her face deeper between Claire's legs with every shove. Paul grabbed Tracy's ass cheeks and rammed into her grunting out loud. This time, he held himself deep inside of her as his balls pumped load after load of incestuous seed into his sister.

Claire came in unison with her brother and Tracy was obviously on the throws of a major climax. When all three finally stopped writhing on each other and were attempting to disengage themselves, Anna walked into the room and up behind her son. She reached around in front of Paul and grasped his still erect cock as he pulled if from Tracy. "I though we agreed you would not fuck her without protection?"

"Sorry." Paul said. "When I walked by the door, I just got caught up in the moment and didn't take the time to go find a condom. Tracy had crawled up on the bed and rolled onto her back beside her sister. They were both watching to see what their mother was going to do.

Tracy had been with a number of boys and had a steady boyfriend with whom she had regular sex but sex with Paul had always been special. He was her first and her favorite and she always made herself available for him whenever he came to her room. And Tracy didn't care whether Paul wore protection or not. When he decided to pull her panties down Tracy never protested, ever. She had not protested for years but when she turned up pregnant last summer, her mother decided enough was enough and insisted that there would be no more sex between them. Sex that was not protected, that is. Mom was not a total bitch.

"You're a mess." Anna said, sliding her hand along her son's slippery cock. Anna knelt down and guided Paul's penis to her lips as she slowly lowered her head and began to inhale his huge cock. She was breathing through her nose as the cock continued to disappear down her throat. When the big cock was lodged in her throat she began making short pumping moves. She felt the big cock stiffen and Paul placed his hand on the back of his mother's head and amazingly, after just having a major climax, was able to send a long rope of cum into her mouth.

Anna slowly pulled the cock out of her mouth producing one nicely cleaned and rapidly deflating penis. As Paul released his mother's head he said. " That was fantastic."

Anna stood up and looked at Paul. "I'm glad you liked it because if you have unprotected sex with your sister again, a rare blow job from your mother will be all of the sex you will be having from now on. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. Anna then walked around the bed to Tracy's side and leaned over. She kissed her on the cheek as her right hand slid over Tracy's abdomen and her mound. Anna slipped a couple of fingers into her daughters messy pussy and withdrew them, now coated with Paul's sperm. "Also." She said and brought one finger to her daughter's lips and poked the gooey digit into her mouth. "If you let your brother ejaculate in you again." Anna nodded her head at Claire. "Your sister's pussy will be the only incest in you future. Anne pulled the now cleaned finger from Tracy's lips and slid the second cum coated finger into her own mouth and sucked it clean also. Anna then looked at Claire. "How was that sweetie?" She asked.

"Fantastic mom. Thanks." Claire said.

"Anything else you need baby." Anna said and left the room.

Part 5: Endorsements can be fun

On the following Saturday Claire was scheduled to meet with representatives of Solar-Sport, the world premiere manufacturer of upscale sport footwear. They had contacted her mother after Claire's latest major win proposing an endorsement package that could be worth more than thirty million dollars. The only problem was that her mother slash manager was already scheduled to attend a meeting with another existing sponsor and the two of them had agreed that Claire would do the first meeting by herself since it was only a 'get acquainted' meeting and no final decisions were to be made.

Early that morning Claire showered and dressed in black panties and a short black flared skirt with a black spaghetti strapped silk top. She had a limo drive her to the airport where a private jet waited to take her on the short flight into Phoenix where the meeting was to take place.

Once on the plane a very tall stewardess with long black hair came from the rear of the plane. "Can I get you anything before we take off miss?"

Claire smiled at her. She then looked at her watch, it was noon. "Would it be possible to have a glass of white wine? I'm a little nervous."

The stewardess smiled back. "Let's see I'm betting your no more that eighteen, am I right."

Claire frowned. "I'm nineteen."

The stewardess looked around. Well I don't see the sheriff around and I understand you are being picked up by a limo so." She turned around and departed without finishing her statement. Claire watched her go, puzzled as to weather she would get her wine or not. The stewardess looked quite stunning even though Claire was certain she was over thirty.