All Comments on 'Clandestine Rendezvous'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am sure

when the comments start they will focus on what a selfish c--t the wife is. She gets her cake and eats it too with no regard for the person supplying the cake. She is basically an assh--e. If you think this is erotic, then ending ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bringing home the diseases to her family

a true loving wife

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SLIPPERY SLOPE WITH A WOVEN WEB

now the stories begin the last tango at home. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

1* no other comment needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The thickos don't get it.

I do and it was still poor and obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a person should

be kind to people who write stories on this site and not say anything rude about their submissions but in your case i can't blame people because you stink.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Well-written but...

it is very unsatisfying. I'm none too bothered that she is purposefully deceiving her husband, but what is the point of this story and how is it unique from the many other "jilling-off" stories about women who think they're cats who got the cream?

The sex scene was erotic but it should have been longer with a sensual build-up. I felt there was no need to have the maid involved as the emphasis was solely on an illicit fuck between two adulterers.

Flash stories seldom require a decent plot but this yarn seems rushed. The brevity and lack of a plot leads me to think this should be filed under " same old, same old".

ohioohioover 11 years ago
Disheartening how no one reads carefully!

I'm fine if you want to skim, but don't read carelessly, miss the point, and then trash the author!

Try checking carefully: what's her lover's name? Now, what's her husband's name?.....

Thanks, ohio

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
So husband and lover are one and the same

there's been a few stories like that recently and some were okay but... Large cock, DD breasts, and 'she needed some excitement in her life.' Add a few huge orgasms and you could probably have a computer programme to write this stuff. The only 'different' bit was the maid and, to be honest, that didn't work well at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Duhhhh. How stupid can some people be?

Great story - nice twist and not expecting it at all.

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Short and subtle

The slightly "off" references to wife and husband early on telegraphed a possible, but not certain ending to this story. The fun was in the uncertainty. Screw up or screwing with us? Anyway, at least it cleared up what that strange Zsflit noise is that I'm hearing from the apartment next door.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Thank you, Ohio and subsequent

Geez, Louise ...

When 'her husband' has no name and 'his wife' (who coulda been Becky to try to throw things off a bit more) are referenced, it is a dead giveaway. Actually, Sam's bouncing tits and obvious nips reminding him why 'his wife' always wears a bra, shoulda given it away to almost anyone who wasn't just looking for an excuse to be preachy! This has only been done 200 times in LW!!!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I stopped reading at "DD" breasts.

She's a woman--not a cow.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I can tell you right now...

The reason this story is scored so low is because no one got the twist.

It was her husband, people.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
You gotta be shittin me....

...you fucking imbeciles are that fucking thick? This place is a black hole for i.q. points lemme tell ya. Nice job author, this is in reality one of the better examples of the fantasy cheat genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't quite come together

In the beginning, i was a bit put off by the cartoon body description, and the woman grossly overdressed when she was suppose to be getting a discrete fuck on the side. So it didn't pass the sniff test. Who strips and fucks without bolting the hotel door, what maid would not knock before entering a room. So it had too many disconnects to reality be a great story.

Still it was a good story

gassygusgassygusover 11 years ago
I like it

Great story with a nice twist at the end, keep up the good work.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Yes, it was her husband having a fantasy sex session with his wife - Rebecca Samantha Brown Lambert, who's full name was in the first paragraph.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Sweet

Hot fantasy played out between Neal and Becky to spice up their sex lives with having sex in a hotel and acting as if they were cheating on their spouse.

I liked the twist to the story

frasnostfrasnostover 11 years ago
Nice short!

It's a good story with a mildly appreciable twist. Its mildly appreciable because it has been done before and every time it happens it becomes less palatable.

The "usual suspects" are out in full-force berating everyone for being idiotic, but they themselves have failed to realize that the only "clandestine rendezvous" that will potentially happen is between hubby and the maid...

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A genre with more writers

I read a similar story last year. It does not matter, because this is place for amatour writers and a genre can be tried by more Autors as well and we readers decide on them, which is the better solution...........

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Predictable...

and enjoyable. There are probably fifty stories on Lit with the same exact theme.

That doesn't make this one a bad story, just the same as so many others. Perhaps a twist of some type would make the story a bit more exciting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Writing

And this is when the bitch starts getting followed, checked out, cell phone checked and the home phone gets a recorder. Erratic behavior just from being touched in the marital bed by the husband? Yep, crazy bitch is up to something and it's time to nail her ass to the wall. With most states supporting married women cheating, getting the kids, the house, alimony and child support, the husbands have to go for broke on the adultery thing for divorce with tons of evidence.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

Hard to believe many people didn't get it. An afternoon sexual fantasy played out by a loving husband and wife. If more couples acted out fantasies the divorce rate would go down. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need a synonym for "cuckolded"

Oh, "betrayedbylove" works, thanks!

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Excellent story

YES, I agree with the other comment, NOBODY paid attention, only thought this was about a cheating wife... it was an afternoon sexual get together with her husband. They did what they had to do in order to spice up their marriage. Wonderful, yes, if all married couples would do this, divorce would drop. Its hard with children, no time for yourselves especially the intimate times. This is an excellent idea... Thank you, I passed this on to my wife, we will include this as ideas for our afternoon off periods together.. while the children are in school. Thank you

norcal62norcal62almost 10 years ago
Language use.

Hubby is too uptight in his talk/thoughts.

Need better terms for a penis. Fuck stick? Really?

norcal62norcal62almost 10 years ago
Since when do hubbies pull out?

Author sounds like he doesn't have much experience. At least, I can't imagine a man pulling out and streaming semen all over his wife.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Oh and oh...

Oh this was kind of cute; a nice prim little afternoon romp away from the office and the kids. I don't recall; were there any kids? Long about half way through the story the possibility that this is a married couple pretending to be naughty starts to emerge, and it makes the tryst romantic, innocent, harmless, and downright sweet. I enjoyed it; this is my kind of loving wives story.

And oh; a lot of readers weren't paying attention so they left silly comments. But then Ohio had to ruin it. Like the kid watching a movie he's already seen he just has to spill his guts and tell everybody about the next scene. Shame on you Ohio.

Of course this story is a five, but I'm giving Ohio a two for spoiling the fun in the comments section..

SYepezSYepezover 9 years ago
To Norcal62

Who says that husbands doesn't pull out? Il think you are the one with out exprrience...

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Double Divorce!

Why the fuck stay married if you want to play the field?! Hopefully,the maid was an agent for a PI and will provide the evidence with the pics she took for two divorces.

Maybe Sam and Neal can be set free to fuck their miserable lives away while their spouses get together,bond,marry,and create the family that the children deserve.

Hopefully,Sam and Neal contract a few VERY PAINFUL STDs and are shunned by decent folks! ~ Cheating scum!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

That's the story?

The fucking cheating cunt disrespects and dishonors her husband, children, and home for that douchebag?

"clandestine rendezvoue"? Bullshit. 2 cheating cunts that need their asses divorced and humiliated as publicly as possible.

Fucking cunts need to go. There is no love and respect there.

She cuts him off and whores around.

Special place in hell for those kinds of lowlife bitches.

Piece of shit story. Can't believe it is the same writer that wrote present from maggie.

Hope this crap is not indicative of the rest of stories you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Trashy to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Read more carefully

Obviously, some people don't pay enough attention to see this isn't actually a cheating story. They classify the characters as cheating cunts/scum.

Becky is short for Rebecca and Sam(antha) is Neal's wife's second name.

It's just about a couple trying to keep the spice alive by acting out a fantasy where they are fucking other people. It allows them freedom to behave in ways they wouldn't normally because they have alter egos. Maybe there'd be a lot less cheating if more couples did this kind of thing.

I thought it was a great story with a neat twist. Well done!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Piece

What a piece of shit.this whore is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ugh

needs a ch2, where she is exposed as a slut, she destroys her kids and husbands lives and best the ahole she cheats with is damanged.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow.

This was a great story, the thing that bothered me was the authors indecision on his choice of words. one. as you're starting to get a hard-on he throws in a word like pudenda followed by pussy. and then, in that one paragraph that's supposed to put the story over the top he puts the female protagonist in the throws of passion, instead of in the throes. There is a difference. one you cast away as if being discarded. the other is a feeling you get. I never complain about misspelled words or using the wrong words, Pudenda and pussy are the same, but why use both in the same paragraph as throws?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 2 years ago

Wasted my time with this farce. She's just a cheating slut, abit first time, and is cuckolding her clueless husband. Poor guy wanted some love (last few sentences), but because she's getting it from her lover, he get none. He is starting to get a clue, as she's risking her marriage. This might get better with another chapter where she is caught and loses everything... Her husband, her kids, and her job. And of course, her lover's wife finds out about him and his lover and faces an angry wife ready to destroy him in court. Now that's a story.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica11 months ago

Um, Mrhappy4aa, maybe check out the name of her husband and compare it to that of her lover...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow thats bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cut..e......snore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.