Classfied Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been a big fan of the town centre, in fact I had always been a rather shy and closed character that kept himself to himself and was only really well known by close friends.

I think the need to shut out the outside world had come when I found out some old friends had basically gone around telling everyone I was gay and a transsexual due to being caught out once as I also used to cross dress.

Emma however just seemed to cling to my side and with her I felt taller and more confident than I ever had before, there was definitely a spark, something I had not felt in a long time and it felt really genuinely good.

Once I had been dragged round several well known high street shops Emma said I want to take you somewhere special that I go, taking my hand she led me into the shopping arcade which was like a small mall as the Americans among you would call it.

As we walked through suddenly Emma pulled me towards a boutique I had never noticed before, it looked expensive to say the least but even I could tell it was worth it, as we stepped in a tall blonde lady walked over and instantly said well hello Emma, it has been a while and who is this gorgeous man on your arm?

I could feel the blush start at my feet and race to my forehead and as Emma said this is my new man Mike, as the blonde extended her hand with perfectly manicured nails she said I'm Sofia. As soon as I went to speak Sofia broke away and instantly focused on Emma.

So you are keeping that gorgeous figure well and let me guess you want some lingerie to show off to your new man yes?

Emma replied yes in a soft almost seductive tone and with that Sofia just said strip then, all of a sudden I saw Emma nervous and she said to Sofia can I do this in private.

Instantly Sofia said oh have you two not seen each other naked before?

Emma answered for me no I only met Mike yesterday and, but by the time the and came Sofia told me to sit in the corner and took Emma across the room to the changing cubicle and I sat gazing around the shop at the various different ranges of clothing from lingerie to dresses, blouses, jackets and shoes.

I had never been in a shop like this before but as soon as I relaxed the curtain slid back and there stood Emma in a gorgeous figure hugging Basque with panties and suspenders, I had not expected to see this so soon, but as I looked her over Emma just said so do you think I'm sexy Mike.

Stammering out extremely Emma walked over and sat by my side and said well Sofia is a very clever lady and always makes me look my very best and I wanted to look amazing for you, almost demandingly Sofia said go on then kiss her she needs you to kiss her and with that I pulled Emma close and we kissed like long lost lovers.

Soon enough though Emma was once again dressed and deciding we were going to skip dinner and go straight for a drink I said now its my turn and I led Emma to a very exclusive wine bar I sometimes went to if I had worked enough to pay my way, as we reached the door of 1622 the doorman opened the door and the concierge met us asking if we had a booking.

Telling him I didn't but I was a friend of the owner worked and was not a lie as I had known Andrei a number of years after a choice meeting in a gay bar in the town, Andrei was the typical French exceptionally camp and flamboyant type of person to run a bar like 1622 that attracted mainly business men and their mistresses.

Introducing Andrei to Emma he was as over the top as ever saying Mike you bitch cheating on me but oh my god she is gorgeous, I instantly saw Emma go bright red and as Andrei led us to his personal table he totally blanked me and constantly bombarded Emma with questions.

To be honest after a few glasses of wine for dinner I felt slightly tipsy as did Emma and as she stumbled a little on her heels she said Mike do you want to come back to mine?

Not knowing if she had made this a drunken sexual advance or whether it was just because Emma's was closer I didn't know but as I had to catch her again as she stumbled and as I pulled her into my side she whispered into my ear Mike I need a fuck honey and I need you to fuck me.

Not taking her too seriously as no lunch and a few glasses of wine can distort the senses we walked up to the top of town to Emma's flat and as we got to the door and managed to get in Emma kicked off her heels and I suddenly realised she was a good 4 inches shorter with out her heels on, in fact she looked even hotter to me as I had always had a thing for shorter women.

As we got into her lounge Emma told me to sit on her couch and as I did she brewed up some coffee and brought it back sitting it out on the table in front of me, before we knew it though the some what dull Sunday afternoon television programmes had sent us both into a deep sleep and as I woke Emma was snuggled right up against my side and had managed to send my arm to sleep.

Trying to move her slightly she woke and rolled onto her back laid in my lap staring into my eyes and then propped herself up, she looked so stunning even with her hair all messed up after snoozing on the sofa and as I leant into her our lips met.

This time though it was far more passionate and as our tongues met I put my hands round her waist and pulled her close, wasting no time Emma pulled her top off so she laid there in her jeans and bra. Then in the softest of tones she asked me, Mike I know we have only been together barely 36 hours but I want you to make love to me.

Kissing her again then breaking away I said I would love to but its been a while and even longer since I have been with anyone as beautiful as you are, telling me to wait Emma disappeared off to her bedroom and soon the thoughts of getting to spread her long legs and slip my tongue into her pussy and taste all her girly pent up juices running across my tongue and taste buds had me hard.

I knew she wanted me hard anyway and I could wait for her no longer so as I stood and lowered my jeans and briefs I strode into the hall, opening the first door I found a cupboard, trying a second though I got a glimpse of Emma's gorgeous body once again and as I stood in the door way she was just fixing her new Basque into place.

Turning round she said I see you want me then with a giggle and as she walked my way I could only take in her gorgeous figure, with 5 inch stiletto heels and full lace top stockings with her new lace and satin Basque that allowed her breasts to just peek over the top. By now my cock was throbbing and I knew I would cum with the slightest touch but as Emma took my hand and led me to her bed she said gently lay back and enjoy.

Reaching into her bedside drawer she pulled out a condom and a bottle of liquid silk lubricant and slowly poured a little into her palms and began to massage my throbbing cock from its bulbous head down to my fully shaven balls, begging her to stop before I came all over her hand she lowered herself down with her deep brown eyes fixed on mine she slid her made up lips down over my bell end as she continued to massage my cock.

Just trying to relax really didn't work and as she stroked up and down my lubed up cock while she expertly sucked at my bell end I could no longer hold back and as the first shot of cum fired from my cock Emma released the grip on my shaft but started to suck me really deep whilst swallowing my second bolt of cum deep into the back of her throat.

Letting me relax Emma slid up by my side and said hmmm you really did need that didn't you?

All I could manage to say was yes baby I really needed that and because it was you it has made it so much more special, rolling her onto her back I said now its my turn to make you cum and as she spread her legs I slid down the bed so I could bury my tongue into her waiting pussy.

As I went to touch her through her panties she begged me to get on top of her so I could kiss her properly and I could not resist her request after she had made me cum not once but twice in quick succession, as our lips met she wrapped her legs around me pulling me down onto her and as our tongues met again my cock once again began to stiffen.

As she obviously felt me getting stiff again she purred with pleasure and said now you can have your way with me if you want to, wasting no time I slid from her grip and as I began to slip my fingers around the edge of her panties she began to play with her nipples just teasing them through her Basque, soon I had worked up to the tie at the side of her lacy panties and pulling it free allowed me to slip away her panties.

It was what I saw next that set me aback, expecting a nice shaved pussy to finger, lick and fuck she had a cock. Alright it was very small maybe only 2 or 3 inches but it was still a cock, instantly Emma had picked up on my pause and as she pulled herself up slightly she said I should have told you Mike I'm a pre-op Transsexual.

Obviously she knew I was bisexual but she had no idea I loved Tgirls and especially transsexuals which I had always wanted a transsexual partner who passed so easily as a woman, she had fooled me completely and as I looked over her body she said I have had lots of surgery Mike but I am happy.

Climbing back on top of her as she squirmed slightly as we cuddled and as I held her tight I said it doesn't matter to me, I think you are beautiful and I am totally head over heels with you. She still had the saddest look in her eyes and as I saw a single tear role from the corner of her eye down her cheek I said please don't be sad.

Quickly she sniffled I am not sad I am so happy and I do love you Mike, if you are happy to would you still make love to me.

Soon she realised she was with someone very experienced as I slid down her body and as I slid a finger into her cute little bum I slowly massaged her tiny cock making her cum within seconds, eagerly I went down and lapped the cum from her bell end and continued to pump her butt with my finger before sliding a second in just to open her up for my thick cock.

Asking her if she would 69 with me she agreed to go on top and as she climbed over me she took my now rock hard 8 ½ inch cock into her mouth and as she began to pleasure my bell end with her tongue I pushed my experienced tongue into her anus making her moan with pleasure, running my tongue round her girly butt and then pushing my tongue deep into her arse tasting her anal juices as she became moist and wet for me.

I was well aware she had stopped sucking me as she enjoyed her butt being rimmed deep and hard grinding her butt onto my mouth so I could really eat her juicy puckered pink bum hole, soon I knew I had to get inside her and as I rolled her off of me I knelt up between her legs and pulled her legs towards me.

She was obvious experienced too because as I pushed her legs apart she pulled her legs back showing her butt, laying there looking dangerously seductive she mouthed to me go on babe fuck me.

Pushing myself up onto her in the missionary position with her legs well spread I offered my thick cock up to her butt and as I rubbed across her anus she shivered slightly, gently I pushed and with a bit of effort her anal muscles relaxed and allowed me to slide into her inch by inch until I got as close to my balls as I was comfortable to.

Just relaxing for a moment Emma gasped you really are a big boy, as she relaxed she wrapped her legs round my waist and butt and as the tip of her stiletto heels met my flesh I began to slide in and out of her butt making her at first whimper but soon as she got used to my big cock inside her she began to moan with pleasure as I increased my speed and varied how deep I fucked her.

Her butt was so juicy and warm it felt so good with her breasts bobbing slightly as I drove into her, filling her butt with my thick member she let her head fall back and as she did I released her breasts from her basque and began to suck at her erect nipples one by one driving her into another hard orgasm making her cum all over my groin and balls.

Pulling my shaft from her butt she rolled onto her front and as she looked over her shoulder flicking her long hair aside and pushing her cute butt into the air she looked directly at me and said go on fuck me hard, I want you in me nice and deep baby, I want your spunk!

Grabbing her waist I pushed my thick cock deep into her anus until my balls were rubbing against her very own tight drained balls and with that I began to fuck her deep hard and fast, the whole time she was encouraging me to do her hard and deep begging me to fill her butt with my cum.

Soon her anal fluids were running down my shaft and as I fucked her deep and my balls began to slap at her well fucked arse, soon she began to drive herself back in time and as she did so I could take no more with that I had the orgasm of my life as my cock exploded inside her butt shooting ream after ream of thick creamy spunk into her well fucked pink wet anus.

Staying deep inside her until I had emptied my balls and my cock had gone flaccid I pulled myself from her and as she rolled over she beckoned me to her, laying back shaking my head Emma got to her hands and knees and crawled up my body to kiss me before she slid down to between my thighs and licked every trace of cum from my bell end.

As we cleaned up and finally decided to go use our dinner voucher from the beachside bar I had to wonder if all those other guys who still checked her out figured she was transsexual, somehow I doubted it as I had experience of trans girls and she had fooled me.

She had also fooled all my straight friends she had met but all I knew is she is the most amazingly beautiful woman I had ever met let alone fucked, and of course I didn't let her go and to this day she is my very special partner with a secret we both keep with the only few people knowing about her being our friends from certain websites and clubs we frequent.

12