All Comments on 'Cleaning Annie's Creampies'

by kandor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this must be every tiny cocked husbands dream. I know i live to eat other mens cum and be punished by my wife for being so small I do nothing for her. When I am good she brings her friends home both girls and men so I get a variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

That's a hot story. I prefer for it to be done sweeter and more gently, but I'm not tiny...lol. Great story, I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I too have to eat cum from my wifes well fucked cunt when she comes home and I have frown used to that even eating her ass but somehow when she jacks me off end sucks my cum up and them spits it into my mouth and makes me swap it back and forth, that really grosses me out. I mean her spit should be nothing compared to old cum from who knows who mixed with her pussy juics and shit. But somehow I am more grossed by the spit.

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayover 9 years ago
hot

I started out eating my wife's pussy after I came in her. It started out years ago when we was dating. One very hot sexy night in my 20's after we fucked I shot a big load in her. I started kissing her neck and sucking her big tits. I slide down kissing her tummy then thighs and just dove in. My cum and hers was all over my beard and she had 3 orgasms.

cuckoldworshipcuckoldworshipalmost 9 years ago
painful and hot

i felt very sick and horny. its very humiliating. jerked off many times. tx. love u

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!! What an idiotic crap!!!

For wipm cuck fans!!! Only sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hilarious

Why even bother writing this rubbish? "14 inch cocks" "30 loads of cum" yeah yeah

I can get off on creampie stories, if they have some realism and love between the couples. But nonsense like this is just laughable.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Lucky Cum Sucking Husband!!

What a lucky husband,all that yummy creame pie to eat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been sucking my cum and others from my wife for 15 years now. she made me do it at first now i love the nasty way I feel when I am sucking it from her. I even love to watch one or both of her black lovers pound her ass and fill it with cum so I can suck it out and lick there big cocks clean.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poor husband, bitch wife destroying her husband ,no guilt she selfish maniac should be shot dill death but sick guys fantasy of humiliation to husband a cuck will accept all wife desires and dream he loves her question is she loving her man or degrading her husband? Is there any love between husband and wife or it's dominate her man for fun... why marry

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love to eat cum from my wife’s well fucked pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous