Club D'Amour Ch. 04

Story Info
Tiana is caught up in the excitement of a new club.
1.1k words
4
44.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Tiana and Kenny entered the room and saw David standing near the window. It was a floor to ceiling window, but was tinted so no one could see in. They were the tallest building around so no one could see anyway, but it is important to be careful. Quiet calming music was playing and the room was warm and smelled like lilacs.

"Hi. I'm David." The tall muscular man walked over, shook hands with Kenny, and then gently kissed the back of Tiana's hand. "I am very excited to meet the two of you. I understand you want twins."

"Yes. Can we just start please?" Kenny was a little annoyed. He hated how this random guy was staring at his wife. He hated how much she had enjoyed the first time she had come to the club and now here she was again, this time with him. They were members of the Club D'Amour. It was a fancy club that allowed married women to have sex with fertile men to get pregnant. Most of the husbands were either too busy for sex or in denial about their infertility. Kenny was very aware and had made the choice not to let anyone other then his family physician know about his condition.

"Where do you want to sit sweetie?" Tiana was grinning from ear to ear. She was so excited to fuck this large man and had to remember that her husband was in the room. She was doing this for him so had to pretend it was a sacrifice.

"I don't know. Where do the other guys sit?" Kenny saw a curved leather lounger as well as two leather seats.

"Sit on the lounger straddling it. Tiana can sit between your legs. After I cum in her, you can hold her legs up so that my sperm stays inside." David sounded so clinical. Kenny was in awe that something like this could be so normal.

Kenny nodded and climbed up onto the lounger. Tiana followed and spread her legs wide. She was wearing a long skirt and bunched it up around her hips. She was wearing sexy black panties, which she removed and placed in Kenny's hand.

"I love you sweetie." Kenny was trying not to look at David. He saw as David pulled out his cock and rubbed it against Tiana's soaking pussy. He winced when he heard her moan softly as he entered her.

"Go harder. You need to go deep." Tiana was in pure heaven. David was so thick she was being stretched to the limit. Her pussy was still swollen from giving birth less then three months ago and it felt amazing. David nodded and grunted, pushing himself harder against Tiana.

"Do you want a girl or a boy?" David was trying to think of what to say. He wanted to say how good her pussy felt and how amazing she looked with her swollen breasts practically popping out of her top. He wanted to throw her wimpy husband out of the room and have his way with her. Instead, he pounded her hard and fast, slamming against her cervix at each thrust.

"Two girls. Kenny wants to spoil them. We already have a boy." Tiana was squirming against Kenny and moaned as Kenny tried to massage her breasts. "Don't touch I'm sore there." Tiana pushed Kenny away and looked right into David's eyes. She was in complete lust with him and wanted her husband gone.

Kenny began to nibble on her neck, but was pushed away as well. This was not going well. She liked this. She was enjoying being fucked by another guy and she did not even care that he was watching. Kenny also hated how his cock was swelling against this dress pants.

"I'm going to cum Tiana. I'm going to flood your pussy with my fertile cum." David pushed one last time and exploded inside her. She was his first client of the morning and he knew he was not going to last long. He had noticed how standoffish she was with her husband so the moment he finished cumming he traced circles around her clit.

"I need to cum. Fuck." Tiana bucked her hips up and came hard. Her whole body shook and she took small gasping breaths. Kenny could not believe his eyes. She had never cum like this with him. He knew she had been faking it with him.

"Hold her legs up please. We don't want any of my sperm leaking out." David stepped back and cleaned himself up. He watched as Kenny held Tiana's legs out. Tiana was panting and breathing hard.

"You can go now." Kenny's voice was stern and rude. He had had enough of this. He wanted this guy out.

"Yes of course. Same time tomorrow?"

Tiana just nodded. She had failed to mention that she needed to return for the next two days to complete the breeding. David exited the room, leaving the couple to themselves.

"What the fuck was that? This is not fucking. This is not sex. This is breeding. You fucking enjoyed it!" Kenny slid off the lounger and glare at his wife.

"No. I needed to get into the mood. If I am dry, the sperm will not go into my womb. I want to get pregnant so badly. Please I'm sorry." Tiana was pouting. A cute pout got her anything she wanted when she did it to him. Kenny tried to stay strong, but it was not working.

"I'm sorry baby. I hate that you have to do this. I love our son so much and want him to have siblings. I just wish it was different."

"I know baby. Come here. How about we make love. Then we can imagine that it was your sperm that got me pregnant." Tiana spread open her legs and watched as her husband slid his cock inside her. She was so turned on knowing her husband's cock was covered in David's semen. She wiggled around and moaned, enjoying her husband's cock inside her.

"Cumming!' Kenny came without warning. He did not realize how horny he was and barely lasted five thrusts before he exploded. He closed his eyes and imagined that his sperm was swimming into her cervix. Tiana closed her eyes and imagine it was Joey that was fucking her.

***

"I'm pregnant!" Tiana ran down the stairs into the living room. Kenny was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. Their son Ryan was sleeping soundly upstairs.

"Look! Look!" Tiana leaped into Kenny's lap and kissed him hard. She was waving the test.

"Let me see." Kenny grabbed the test and saw how dark the line was. She was definitely pregnant. He hugged her tight. "I'm so happy baby. Now we never have to go back to that place. I love you." Kenny kissed Tiana hard, stroking her back. Tiana could only smile. She may not return to Club D'Amour, but she was definitely going to be seeing David again.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers