Club Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my delight the long legged blond Cynthia was completely bald down between her legs. She showed me her wet pussy. Her outer labia were clearly swollen, probably because of her arousal since she had fucked already five guys this evening. Her smaller inner labia puffed out quite a bit, and her engorged clit peaked out from under its hood. Monica had a nicely trimmed black bush right above her twat. Her outer labia were hairless as well, and formed a very fine slit. The inner labia were completely tucked away inside her girlish pussy. The tuft of hair was trimmed really short. Both girls had a really hard and flat tummy.

Cynthia got down on her knees in front of me, and took my member in her mouth. What a sensational feeling this was. She expertly sucked my prick right into her warm mouth and took the tip straight into her gullet, while Monica took my right hand and placed it right upon her love box. She made sure my fingers started to explore her sopping pussy. She guided my index finger all along her slit, from the very top of her clit to her backdoor and back again. Then she held on to my shoulders with both hands as I managed to find my own way between her thighs. She covered my face all over with hot kisses, smothering me with her warm saliva. All the time she cooed sweet love sounds into my ears.

Meanwhile Cynthia managed to get my already stiff cock rock-hard in no time. With all the preliminary build up she apparently had decided I had to be released really fast. Without delay she sucked me off. She sucked the tip of my cock just inside her gullet. One hand went crazy at the lower half of my shaft, and her other hand caressed my butt. I knew my climax was imminent as I felt how she rested her index finger against my anus, her thumb caressing the underside of my scrotum. She pushed her finger finally home just seconds before I exploded. My prick discharged its hot liquids into Cynthia's mouth. Boiling streams of sperm poured into her contracting throat. Cynthia grabbed my buttocks and pushed me firmly against her face as my hips started to make bucking moves from the intensity of my orgasm. Monica helped her in keeping me upright throughout my climax. When I was done the girls let me sit down on a bench right next to the shower.

Linda stepped around the wall which separated the two showers. She must have been warned by my loud moans and cries of pleasure. She herself was perspiring and breathing heavy, probably from the interest she got from Bill. I saw Linda's pussy for the first time in its full glory. In spite of the state I was in, the fact that I hadn't recovered jet, I noticed that she kept her pussy clean shaven as well, the same way Cynthia did, except for a small stripe of hair right above her slit. Bill came from around the wall and pulled Linda again out of sight.

Monica had fetched a big towel, and while Cynthia helped me temporarily to my feet Monica spread it out on the bench. Then they let me lay down on the bench and disappeared again under the shower. For the next fifteen minutes or so I heard a mingling of chatter and hot moans coming from the shower. From the other side of the wall I heard grunts and the unmistakably slapping sounds from Bill who was banging into Linda. Gee, who would have thought this of Lin...?

As everybody had had a first sexual discharge, the five of us went to the bar to enjoy a toast to new friendships. As it was past midnight now, many people were in the nude, except from most lone males who wore mostly boxer shorts. Occasionally I spotted tight high-cut briefs or smooth sexy panties.

Quite some couples were dancing on the dance floor to some nice funky jazz music. That is until some uproar occurred on the other side of the room. The occasional shouts like "bone her" became louder as more and more people turned into that direction. We went there as well to see what was going on. The circle of people became wider so a large audience could witness what took place. In the middle of the circle lay a girl on the floor, held at her legs by two men. A woman sat on the poor girls face, grinding her cunt into her face. A black boy stood between the girl's legs and pulled his trunk aside to expose his mighty spear. Pulling at it for a minute his cock rose to the occasion. Getting down on his knees he slipped a rubber over his cock, and laid his hands on the girl's upper thighs. He lowered his mouth to her crotch, sniffing at her natural essence, and gave her snatch a good lapping with his tongue. The girl squirmed and jerked with her legs, but the men holding her down did a good job. The roars and incitements form the audience around made the atmosphere thick with anticipations. At last the boy was satisfied that the girl's pussy was well prepared, so he came upright. He placed the tip of his cock at the very entrance of her cunt. Slowly he pushed forward, sinking his enormous erection into the girl's belly. One inch at a time his cock penetrated her. As he finally bottomed out, the girl managed to give an audible shriek form between the thighs of the girl who was riding her face.

Once the boy had fed his entire cock into the girl, he kept it motionless for a while. Then he started fucking her, first slowly, but increasing his pumping tempo gradually. The shouts and roars from the crowd became a little bit impatient, until the boy dismounted the girl and sat up straight on his knees. He pulled the condom off and jacked himself off. Thick ropes of come splashed from his meat and landed on the squirming girl's tummy and breasts.

"Next!" he shouted as he stood up. Another boy stepped forward and went down to business. After pulling his briefs down he put on a condom, got down on his knees and shoved his cock into the girl in one push. Immediately he began pumping his rod into the girl's cunt.

One after the other the boys took their turn at humping the now well lubricated girl, and spilling their juice on her tummy or right at her door. As two men had had a go, they replaced the men holding the girls legs. In a big uproar all the single men lined up to take turns at the girl. I noticed one man who stayed very close near the girl. He apparently kept a watch on the girl's well-being, inspecting for instance that everyone used a condom.

"He is the girl's boyfriend," Linda explained to me. "She sometimes comes here when she is in a bad need of men. She likes being fucked for a prolonged time by one man after the other. Meanwhile she services especially the single men."

"You can have your turn if you prefer," Cynthia added, "but among us couple-lovers that's considered as not done. Well, it is if the girl specifically asks for it. You know, sometimes there simply aren't enough men around."

I noticed most couples had left the circle and were dancing again, or having a drink at the bar. We sat down in an alcove, occupying two couches in a right angle.

"Come on Lin, now show us what you wanted to do tonight!" Cynthia said. "You owe Paul at least a taste of you before he is drained out by the rest of us."

Linda came over to where I was sitting, straddled my lap and kissed me.

"He gorgeous, I've been thinking a while now how I could get you involved. You know, when you look at us girls at the office, you always seem to focus on our butts and crotches."

"It's not that obvious I hope?"

"No, it's only because I look for the little tell-signs. I'm always on the prowl, so to say. Anyway, as I noticed your interests, I had to find out if you were into some playtime. And here we are."

Linda gave me a deep wet sloppy soul kiss, the one which leaves you panting. She gyrated her bottom on top of my lap, sending the shivers through my loins. She grinded her naked pussy right on top of my cock, shoving all the way up and down over my rigid manhood, from its tip to my balls and back, making my cock stand up and hard as steel again in no time. Because we were already slippery wet from our earlier occupations, it should be no surprise that my cock found its way home all by itself. Before we both knew it the tip of my dick slipped right into the entrance of Linda's love box.

Once Linda realised I had broken into her twat she started humping my rod. She heaved herself up with one hand on my shoulder, the other on my upper thigh. I held onto her breasts, meanwhile giving her dark brown nipples enough attention so that they became as hard as little pebble stones. Her white globes, although quite bigger than my favourite size, were a joy to hold and play with. They were not the firm upright tits of a young girl, but the slight amount of sag gave them that nice and mature allure.

Linda rocketed me to another height. Monica and Cynthia both sat right next to me on either side, and they helped me in fondling Linda. As they took care of her tits and steadied her upper body, my hands wandered down to her tummy and started to caress the slight slope from her mound to her pelvic bone. One hand dropped right down to where our genitals met, and played with her clit for a while. I slithered my fingers through her slit from her clit to where my piston disappeared in her cave.

It was a gratifying ride. As Linda exploded into her orgasm, she fell against me, holding on to me with great force. Monica and Cynthia freed their hands and gave us a group hug. Not only did Linda leak an enormous amount of female secretions, her cunt muscles clasped firmly around my manhood, and then released themselves again. The releasing and contracting movements repeated in high succession, resulting in the meltdown of my own climax. As I was pushed over the top into my own blaze, Linda's cuntal muscles finished me off. Spurt after spurt of my hot spunk was sent deep inside Linda's womb. Her muscles kept on milking me dry until no jism was left anymore deep within. Exhausted for the time being Linda and I lay panting on the cough, taking in the round of applause that quite a few bystanders directed at us. Cynthia and Monica did a good job by soothing us, and massaging us back to reality.

***

Later that night, on the way back to McDonalds to Linda's car, she told me: "You doing fine so far, Paul. Cyn likes you a lot, and that means something. For us it's clear: you simply have to stay involved."

"Involved? With what? You sound like there is more to it than just us being here this night."

"We are a bunch of friends who hit it of now and then. I mean not only myself and Cyn. Monica and Bill are part of it too. You're not the only one who I've tripped into coming here. There are even some colleagues from the office..."

"But you said this evening you didn't want a fling at the office..."

"That is true. But I didn't mean to say I'm not interested in a sexual relationship with anyone at work. I only don't want it to happen, talked about or making innuendo's at work. We have to keep this cautiously separated. But... big secret, we are working on an office outing of a different kind... "

"You're kidding me!"

"For obvious reasons it has to be kept secret. We only get the green light from the board if a large enough part of the employees can be involved. We are not quite there, but changes are big that this years Christmas party will be something different..."

"Tell me who else is involved!"

"No, can't do that. Only me and one other person - who's name I cannot say either - know everything. Everybody else must stay in the dark until the party is a go. I can assure you however that that day will probably arrive very soon."

... to be continued, or not?

12