Coaching My Wife Through a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes he knows it. I do it right in front of him and he loves it. He loves to watch me tease men when we go out. I kiss them and let them feel me up right in front of him. Sometimes he'll let them take me out of a club or bar and let me suck them off right in their car or maybe even fuck me. He loves to watch another man fuck me. He loves it when they gag me with their big cock. And if I can't always do it in front of him, he loves me to tell him about it when I get home."

"Do you want to get fucked now by all these men?" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Oh God yes!"

"Will you tell your husband that you willingly let nine men spank you and gangbang you?" WHACK! WHACK! SMACK!

"You bet. He'll love to hear that his hot little wife got a good workout and a thorough fucking by nine guys. His only regret will be that he didn't get to see it. He'll beg me to tell him all the details."

Terri's ass was on fire from the spanking and she turned her head up to Vick and sexily said, "So when's my little gangbang gonna start?" "Right now", said Vick. He motioned to the men to line up in front of Terri and said to her, "Why don't you get on your knees and put those pretty, little married lips to work?"

She made a kissing motion to Vick and dropped to her knees in front of the first guy, Steve, who already had his cock out and was hard just from watching this gorgeous married woman getting spanked.

What an erotic sight she was, on her knees, in her suit that hid nothing, fuck me heels, her bare ass red from being spanked and her pretty face looking at the first of many cocks she was about to service. She took Steve's thick nine incher in her hand and just held it under her nose and inhaled. "I love the smell of cock," Terri said and then put that pretty mouth and tounge to work. She tasted that thick rubbery head for a few seconds and then began to suck in ernest. She slobbered all over Steve's cock before forcing it into her throat.

"Thats it, down it baby," said Steve, as Terri moaned around his thick meat. Her eyes started to water as she had both hands on his legs and Steve buried himself in her throat. When he started to grunt, Terri knew she was about to get her first of many loads that afternoon. He started to spurt deep in her mouth and then pulled back a little so she could get a good taste of his cum load on her lips and tounge.

After licking Steve's cock clean, including his balls, Terri moved to Dave, who was next in line. To give her mouth a little rest, she stood up in front of Dave, turned around and slightly bent in front of him, putting her hot, spanked ass in his face.

"Dave", she said, "my little ass is still stinging from my spanking. Do you think you could soothe it with your lips and tounge?" Without hesitation he buried his face in Terri's bare ass, kissing and licking those luscious cheeks as she wiggled them against his face. Eventually his tounge found its way into her crack, and Terri reached back and pulled the string of her bikini out of the way so Dave could service her wet cunt slit and and asshole. He did it so well that Terri actually had a mini climax on his lapping tounge.

The next fellow, Jim, had an even bigger, thicker cock than Steve. It was a full ten inches and he couldn't wait to get it into Terri's hot little snatch. And after Dave left her pussy so wet she was more than ready. By this time the men had put a couple of mattresses together on the floor and Terri laid back and spread her pretty legs as Jim pulled the little bit of material that was her bikini to the side and pushed his big cock head against her wet slit. He very quickly had most of his thick tool buried in this gorgeous, married woman who was theirs for the day. As he banged his big balls off her ass Terri moaned, "Christ, I love big cock! You're so much bigger than my husband!"

As Jim had Terri's cunt packed and giving her a good fucking, Ray started to straddle Terri's chest intending to have her suck his dick, but instead turned the opposite way facing Jim with his back to Terri. He pushed back into her face and said, "Start on my ass bitch, do a good job." She was in a sexual frenzy from the pounding she was getting and got right to work. As she said before, she loved men, and that included licking their ass. As she worked Ray's asshole with her lips and tounge, the thought that crossed her mind at that very moment was, "I can't wait to tell my husband." With that, she started to cum and flooded Jim's big cock with her own love juices. She heard him start to grunt and with Ray's ass in her face Jim dropped his load in this hot little housewife.

With Jim's stickey cum leaking out of her well fucked pussy, Ray turned around and stuck his fat cock in Terri's mouth and in no time had her gagging as his balls bounced against her chin. Her deep throat action brought him to the boiling point very quickly and as he started to grunt Terri opened her mouth wide so Ray could spurt all over her lips and tongue.

At this point Terri's world became a sea of men with hairy chests and bellys and cocks and ass in her face. They fucked this gorgeous married slut in every position imaginable. They had her on her knees and gave her beautiful ass an unmerciful pounding, spanking her every inch of the way. They fucked her in the ass and even DP'd her a couple of times. Through it all she moaned and squealed with pleasure as every hole was filled and flooded with cum. She swallowed more cum than she ever thought possible as the men came back for the second and third time, reminding her to make sure she told her husband every detail of her ordeal. How they spanked and fucked her, and how big the cocks were that pleasured her all day. And to thank him for the use of his sexy little hotwife.

After gangbanging this little cutie indoors all afternoon, everyone moved outside to the pool to relax and eat and drink. After a dip in the water, Terri relaxed on a lounge hoping not to forget a single detail to tell her husband. The men still could not seem to get their fill of her, stopping to tounge kiss and feel her up.

Eventualy it was time to go and Terri went into the house to shower and change back into her halter and short shorts. She fixed her hair and put on fresh makeup and looked as perfect as when she left home. As she admired herself in the mirror she said to herself that, "Somehow I don't think today's activities are over."

After kissing all the men goodbye, she left in the car with Vick and Ted. This time Vick rode in the back with her and Ted did the driving. Ironicaly, they had each only fucked her once while all the other men had her two and three times. Having freshened up as she did at the house caused a devious thought to cross Terri's mind.

"You know guys, my husband is going to love hearing about his wife getting gangbanged, but I really don't have any proof. Not only would he like to see evidence, he likes to taste it." With that she said to Vick, "Why don't we find a good place to park and get these pants off me?"

Ted found a very secluded spot and before they had even gotten there Vick had Terri totally naked in the back seat except for her heels. He was tounge kissing her and fingering her pussy when Ted climbed into the back. She got on the floor between them while the two men leaned back in the seat with their cocks out. Terri went to work once again with those luscious lips. She slurped and slobbered and licked way under their balls not quite reaching their assholes. She moaned over each of their cocks and once again had trouble with the girth of Vick's thick monster. Terri was careful not to let them come in her mouth as she had other plans for their love fluids. With both of them ready to explode Terri straddled Vick's huge cock and motioned Ted to get behind her.

"Now give it to me and load me up good for my husband!" Terri said as she struggled to accomodate Vick in her snatch and Ted lined up his own thick cock head with her asshole.

Gradually both men achieved their goal and once again this married cockpleaser was packed with cock.

They taunted her as they fucked her, telling her to "Make sure your husband licks up every drop!" and "Tell him if he does a good job slurping your ass and snatch maybe we'll gangbang his pretty little hotwife again real soon!" Terri said, "Don't worry, I'll make sure he licks every inch of me." As she said those words she lost it and climaxed from the good fucking she was getting. With that, both men started to grunt and flooded both her holes at once. The conversation must have really excited them, because each deposited a huge load of cum in this well fucked housewife. Terri, not wanting to lose any of their love juice quickly pulled on her tiny panties and short shorts in the hopes of bringing this gooey mess home to her husband.

When the Mercedes pulled into the driveway it was already getting dark. My dick had been hard for hours just thinking of what my wife had been doing all afternon at a party with Vick and Ted and other strangers. I had some wild thoughts about the fact that these two men would get into my wife's pants. After all they had both already fucked her just a week ago. But the realization that she would be the only woman at a pool party getting gangbanged by nine men was more than I could imagine, even considering what a slut my wife could be. Vick and Ted both walked her to the door and Terri put her arms around both of them and tounge kissed them while they rubbed her ass right in front of me. As they said goodbye Vick even patted her pussy through her shorts and said, "Don't lose any". They smiled and nodded at me and Ted said "Enjoy desert", and off they went.

Anxious to hear of my wife's adventure I immediately grabbed her and kissed her. However, I was puzzled by the parting comments of the two men. With my arms around Terri I asked her what they meant.

"What do you think they meant?" she said with a devious smile.

"If it means what I think it does, I've got some cleaning up to do." I said.

"You couldn't be more right", she grinned as she started to loosen her short shorts. She led me into the bedroom as she struggled to pull the tight shorts down. As she stepped out of them and kept her heels on, I could see that her skimpy litle white cotton panties were soaked. As I dropped to my knees in front of my sexy wife she guided my face into her pantied crotch and I could immediately tell they were saturated with cum. I kissed and licked and smelled her right through her panties and realized she had been fucked and very recently at that. Terri hooked one finger under the edge and pulled them to one side. With that I could plainly see the sticky white cum leaking from her well fucked slit and into her trimmed pussy hair. As she sat on the edge of the bed, she pulled one leg up and from that angle I could see that she had another gooey load running from her well stretched asshole. My cock was already hard as I started in with my task of slurping my hot little wife.

"Your not mad are you baby? Your not mad that Vick and Ted banged your sexy little wife are you? You knew they were going to, right honey? And you don't mind that I told them how you liked licking me clean when they were done fucking me last week, do you?", she teased. "No", I said truthfuly as I buried my tounge in her pussy and asshole, licking up the cum that these two men deposited in my wife for the second week in a row.

"Good", she said. "Then you won't be jealous when I tell you that I was the only woman at the pool party this afternoon. And that I got gangbanged by the nine men that were there. Tell me your not mad or jealous, are you honey?"

I couldn't believe my ears hearing these words coming from Terri's mouth. But truth be told, just hearing her say them made my dick get even harder. She knew how her teasing affected me.

"Of course I'm angry and jealous." I lied.

"Really? I dont think so." she said as she reached and felt my stiff cock.

"I should just spank your bare ass to teach you a lesson I grinned.

"I'm afraid they beat you to it", she laughed. "Vick gave me a ferocious bare ass spanking in front of the men before they fucked me and when they saw how much I liked it, everybody wanted to spank me while they banged my ass or while I sucked their cock. Why do you think men are always trying to get in my pants?",she teased. "Why are they always looking to fuck your hot little wife? Do you think I act too sexy with other men? Do you think you show me off too much? I hope not, because I love you to show me off. Do you like other men to drool over me baby? I know you do and I love it too. I love knowing that I'm the cause for making some guy's cock get hard while you're standing right there."

Caught up in the excitement of listening to my sexy wife describe the afternoon activities, I prodded her to tell me more.

"You want to hear more? Then you better do a good job licking this snatch clean", she said. With that she leaned back and held her knees apart with both hands while I slipped her gooey panties half way domn her thighs. In this position her hairlined crack was completely exposed, including her well fucked asshole. I continued licking every inch of my hot little wife.

"Thats it baby," she said. "They made me promise that you wouldn't miss a drop. Make sure you get any that ran down my thighs or on to my ass cheeks," she smirked as she put one hand behind my head to guide me. I started licking from her asshole in long strokes all the way up through her leaking slit.

Terri moaned with pleasure as she continued to relate all that the nine men did to her. "Honey you wouldn't believe what they put your wife through. I hope you won't be mad", she teased.

"After Vick got done spanking me, the men lined up for me to suck them off on my knees. I never saw so many big, thick cocks. They loved the way I slobbered over them and deep throated each one. They wanted to know how I learned to suck so well and I told them that my husband taught me what men liked so he could be proud of me. Some of them made me gag as they really tried to bury it in my throat. They really get excited when they hear those gagging sounds because I know that right after that is when they start to grunt and unload in my mouth. Others made me lick their balls and some even made me lick their ass. Please don't be mad baby, but I actually liked doing it. Tell me that you're not jealous that your wife actually enjoyed being a little fuck slut for these men. That she enjoyed being such a little pig. Your not mad are you honey"?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but the more Terri told me, the more excited I got, and she knew it.

"Want to hear more baby? Want to hear how they banged your hot little wife? Of course you do. And being that you're doing such a good job of slurping up all that cum, you deserve to know how it got there."

"They couldn't wait to get their big cocks in me. They kept telling me how pretty I was and that they couldn't believe that my husband let other men fuck me. After Vick let them know I liked to be spanked, every one of them spanked your little wife while they fucked her. And fuck me they did. They packed my pussy and pounded my ass. And don't be mad baby, but a few of them fucked me in the ass. I know you're not crazy about strangers fucking me in the ass, but I was so hot and bothered from the attention from all these men that I was willing to go along with just about anything. In fact, I know your going to be jealous honey, but I wanted them to ass fuck me. I even came one time just from having some big cock in my ass. I loved every minute of it baby. I loved the smell of these men, especially the smell of their cocks when they would rub them right under my nose. I loved the taste of cock when I sucked on their big rubbery head. And when they would bury it in my throat and start to grunt, I knew I would be getting a tasty load. Sometimes they would fuck my pussy and mouth at the same time. How great that would feel when I was getting packed with cock at both ends and I knew both men were going to shoot a load of cum in me. I loved the taste of come in my mouth and when the cock in my pussy exploded I would cream all over it. Sometimes they would curse at me, saying things like, "Take it bitch! or "Tell your husband you're a great little cocksucker!" or while they were spanking my bare ass they'd say "This will teach you, you little slut!" I think the only reason they said those things was because they knew it only excited me even more."

By this time I had licked Terri completely clean of the gooey mess she had brought home. She had come at least three times on my tounge as she related her tale of being gangbanged. We were both very aroused from her story and I was ready for my turn to bang my pretty wife. I slipped Terri's soaked panties over her heels and off. She leaned back and spread her pretty legs and as I started to push my cock head against her pussy lips I couldn't help but think that any number of men had this same sight in front of their eyes today of my hot little wife staring them right in the eye ready for a good fucking. She seemed to sense just what I was thinking as she said,

"I hope your not too jealous knowing how many guys had me in this same position today baby. I hope your not mad that I encouraged them to fuck me and actually pushed up to get their cock in me. You're not mad are you baby?" She smirked and licked my lips before pushing her tounge deep in my mouth. As she withdrew her tounge she said, "Do you know how busy this tounge has been today? How many mouths it's been in? How much cock and balls it licked and how much I loved doing it?"

My only response was to groan in ecstasy at the thought and bury my own cock the rest of the way into my wife's pussy.

"Thats it baby"! She teased. "Give it to me good. The same way everybody else fucked your hot little wife today, and before you come, roll me over and bang my hot little ass and spank it the way they did!"

After fucking my pretty little wife in this position until she creamed all over my cock, I did as she requested and rolled her over and on to her knees. As I stared at her luscious cheeks I could indeed see that they had gotten a good workout and were still red from being spanked. As I pushed my cock into her wet slit Terri said, "How does it look baby? This is the same view they had when they had my cheeks spread this afternoon. Did they do a good job on your wife's ass? Is my ass still red? Is my asshole still stretched? I'm sure it must be because they had some big cock packed in your little slut."

How right she was. As I started to push my cock head between her pretty cheeks, I could indeed see that my wife's asshole had been stretched a short while ago. I could only imagine the pleasure that some lucky bastard felt as he had his cock buried in my wife's luscious ass.

"That's it baby! Give it to me good", Terri squealed as I pushed the rest of the way into her wet snatch. "This is just how they banged my ass this afternoon. Do you like the view they had? Do you think Vick and Ted showed me off too much? Do you think they were proud of your little hotwife? I'll bet your proud of her, are'nt you? The men couldn't believe that you would let your wife go out in such a skimpy little thing as that micro wear bikini. They were even more surprised when I told them that you were the one that bought it for me, and loved to show me off in it. They liked it so much that they didn't even take it off to fuck me. They just pushed it to one side or the other and pushed their big cocks in your wife's little pussy. Does that sound good baby? I'll bet it does, but not nearly as good as it felt when they were fucking me."

That did it for me. Terri had me so hot with all the details of getting gangbanged that I lost it right then and there. With my cock buried to the hilt I dropped my load in my gorgeous wife and she squealed and pushed her hot ass back to get it as she had done so many times today.