Coaching My Wife Through a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri had me extremely aroused and she knew it and wasn't about to let it go. She gave me that sexy smirk of hers and teasingly said, "Dan was so hot and excited that I never got a chance to tell him how I like to be spanked. What do you think honey? Do you think when we get home you can wallop your wife's bare ass for being such a little slut? Or do you think we should ask somebody here to do the job. I just bet that we could find somebody here that would be willing to spank the ass off your hot little wife."

We both laughed and kissed and I reached and patted her cheeks and said, "Don't worry, I can handle it." To which Terri sexily replied,

"You better, because if you don't, I know at least ten guys that can!"

"I want you to give it to me good", Terri whispered in the car on the way home. "Real good. I was such a little bitch tonight I deserve to get my ass paddled good and hard. Maybe you should start spanking me right here in the car before we even get home."

As she spoke Terri turned and knelt on her seat. She raised up her minidress as she pushed her cheeks out and formed a kiss with her lips.

"I really humiliated you with Dan. I told him how much I loved his big cock. I told him how good it tasted and how good it felt in me. I told him my husband loves to have other men fuck me. I was such a little slut baby, I hope you're not mad."

As she said this she reached for my right hand and placed it on her bare cheeks in a rubbing motion.

"Doesn't that feel good honey? Dan sure thought it felt good when he had your wife's bare ass in both his hands. Come on baby, don't you think I deserve a couple of good cracks right now for leting a total stranger fuck me?"

As she said this she stuck her bare cheeks out even further and my hand could feel the heat coming off them. I let my fingers drift into her crack and immediately felt the sticky wetness from the load Dan had deposited in my wife.

Knowing that my fingers were wet from his cum Terri said, "Let me taste baby." And as I drove with my wife kneeling on the seat with her bare ass pushed out I stuck my fingers in her mouth and let her lick and slurp the cum off them.

After that I couldn't resist and started to spank her bare ass which was just what she wanted in the first place. As she wiggled against my hand we had to stop for a red light.It was only then that I realized that a car with two guys had pulled alongside and they were watching me spank my wife's luscious ass. When Terri saw them she didn't make any move to make me stop or cover up. In fact she smiled at them, licked her lips and formed a kiss. At the same time she lowered her window and laughingly said to them, "As you can see, I've been a very naughty wife."

She giggled and formed another kiss as the light changed.

At that point I sped away from them and with Terri giggling I thought, 'God I love my hotwife.'

"Why did you pull away so fast?" Terri laughed. "Are you afraid those two young studs would want a little taste of what they saw? Do you think their dicks got hard watching your wife's bare ass getting spanked? Do you think they'd like to help you baby? We could have pulled onto a deserted part of the road with them. I could have opened my door and turned my ass toward them. I'm sure you wouldn't mind watching them take turns bulling your wife's bare ass while I knelt on the seat. What a great way to finish the evening. I could just look you right in the eye while they packed my ass with cock. Ooh God, how delicious that would be. Would you like that baby? You didn't get to see Dan fuck me but you could watch while I churned my ass against two young studs. You could listen to me moan as two total strangers buried their cocks in my ass and dropped two more cum loads between my cheeks. Would you like that baby? I bet you would. Just think of what a gooey mess you'd have to clean when we got home."

Terri was right, I thought to myself, I definitely would have enjoyed watching two studs bang my wife's ass right on the front seat of our car. However, I still had the pleasure of hearing her describe the fucking Dan had given her and when we got home, much to Terri's delight, I continued the bare assed spanking that had started in the car. This time I put her across my knee and really gave it to her good.

"Did you enjoy being a little slut at the bar?" SMACK!, SMACK!, SLAP!

"Yes", she squealed. "I loved having a total stranger feel my bare ass right in the crowded bar."

"Did you enjoy tounge kissing him right in front of your husband?"

WHACK!, WHACK!, SMACK!

"You know I did.", she giggled, and I could feel the heat coming off her hot ass as I laid into

her.

"Did you enjoy humiliating your husband by walking out the door to be fucked in the car by a total stranger?" SLAP!, SMACK!, WHACK!!

"You didn't mind, did you baby?", Terri smirked. "You're the one who lifted your wife's dress so her bare ass was right in his hands. You knew when I walked out that door that I was going to get fucked while you waited in the bar. If you're going to spank me it should be because I told him how much I loved his cock and how much bigger than my husband's it was."

Hearing this only aroused me even more, and Terri knew it. And so the assault on my wife's ass continued in ernest.

WHACK!, WHACK!, SMACK!, WHACK!, SLAP!, SMACK!!......, And on it went, with tears streaming from my hot wife's eyes as she took her ass beating.

"Was his cock so good that it was worth this?"

"You bet it was." Terri said defiantly. "I only wish that he had had a friend with him so they could have both packed me with cock."

Having punished my wife to our mutual satisfaction I couldn't wait any longer to get my own cock in her tight little box. As I buried myself in her I could feel the slippery remnants of Dan's cum load from her backseat banging. The thought that this stranger had his big cock unloading in my wife's pussy just a short while ago sent me right over the edge as I added my own load to his to Terri's squealing delight.

As I slipped out of my wife's pussy a stream of cum followed. And as we kissed and laid in each other's arms Terri mused, "I hope Vick and Ted arrange my next gangbang soon. I really need more men and more cock. Don't you think so baby?"

I certainly did, and as I looked at Terri's luscious body and oh so pretty face, I thought to myself how lucky I was to have such an insatiable, cock loving slut for a wife.

We didn't have to wait long. Although Vick and Ted were banging my wife on a steady basis during the week, they too were anxious to share her with other men. In fact on one occasion Vick brought a friend who was visiting from out of town, and the lucky bastard got to fuck my hot little wife with them. In fact, he fucked her in the ass and of course, spanked her as well.

As usual, he too couldn't believe such a gorgeous, married creature was getting fucked with her husband's consent.

As it turned out Vick and Ted were partners in a construction company and on more than one occasion brought Terri in to meet prospective clients and help them close business deals right there in the office. Usually this meant on her knees with some fat cock shooting in her pretty mouth. They loved it. She loved it. I loved it. And best of all, she couldn't wait to tell me about it.

"You're not mad that Vick's friend fucked me in the ass and spanked me, are you baby?

"You're not jealous that I had to suck the cock of one of their clients and let him shoot in my mouth, are you honey? Tell me you're not mad."

"No I'm not mad", I said , "It's just that my hot little wife is getting fucked by these guys and other than that first night with Vick and Ted I never get to see it."

With that Terri smirked and kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Is that whats bothering you baby?"

And with that she reached into her pocketbook and pulled out a video tape.

"Maybe you'll feel better after you see this." She smirked again and formed a kiss with her lips.

"Vick and Ted made me promise not to tell you that they were practicing taping for my next gangbang. Want to take a look?", she giggled.

I couldn't wait to see it, and before the tape even started my cock was rock hard in anticipation with the knowledge that it would show my luscious wife getting a big cock workout.

With Terri by my side we proceeded to watch. "Now promise me you won't be mad. Okay baby? Promise me you won't be jealous when you see me getting fucked or sucking off some total stranger. You promise?" She squealed.

I would have promised anything just to see my wife getting packed by some strange cock.

The first scene was shot inside some motel room and showed a closeup of Terri's face. She blows a kiss to the camera and says "I've been a very naughty wife," "OW!" And a distinct smacking noise can be heard repeatedly.

"And these men are going to straighten my married ass out."

"OW!, OW!, OW!"

And the camera then pans back a little to show Terri in high heels, garter belt and stockings, over Vick's knee and he is walloping her bare ass unmercifuly.

Terri started out kicking her legs and giggling, but after about fifty or sixty smacks, her cheeks were on fire and tears were streaming from her eyes.

There was however, no let up from Vick as he continued to work over my wife's bare ass. In fact you could distinctly hear him say between smacks, "I'm gonna' teach you to respect cock my little married slut!"

When he finally stops he has Terri kneel up on the edge of the bed with her ass sticking out. A pretty sight it makes with her luscious spanked ass framed by her garter belt and stockings. Vick drops to his knees behind my wife and starts to kiss and lick her hot cheeks in an attempt to soothe them from the blistering punishment he has administered to them. Eventualy he uses his thumbs to spread her cheeks and goes to work on her steaming hair lined crack with his lips and tongue. Terri grinds her ass into his face, squealing and telling him to "do a good job."

I can tell by the little moans of pleasure coming from my wife that she orgasms right on Vick's tongue. At this point Terri again says to me, "Don't be mad or jealous baby. You're not, are you?"

"Well I..."

"Good, because there's more, much more baby. Watch the ass banging Vick gives me here."

Just as Terri said, Vick stands behind my wife's ass and rubs his huge cockhead up and down her soaked crack. After a couple of tries and a little help from Terri he finaly pops his thick head into my wife's tight pussy. She groans as the first few inches stretch her cunt lips to the max. Little by little he feeds more of his thick log between her gorgeous cheeks. Eventualy he's packed to the balls in my wife's tight little box. As he starts a steady sawing in and out Terri's cunt lips stretch obscenely in and out around Vick's mammoth cock. Fortunately her pussy is soaked from his licking and her orgasms and this lubrication allows free movement in spite of the size of the cock she has to accomodate.

The camera zooms in for a closeup of the action and my hotwife's ass banging starts in ernest. Terri moans uncontrolably as Vick pounds her sweet ass. His thick legs stiffen as he packs that big cock into my wife and each time he does his big balls bounce off her clit. Terri's own juices leak out around her packed pussy, soaking Vick's cock and balls.

On and on it goes with my wife's squeals of pleasure turning into tears of joy during this ferocious ass banging. Finally, after Terri comes for at least the fifth time, Vick starts to grunt and unloads in my wife's well stretched pussy. As Terri milks every last drop from that big cock, Vick starts to withdraw and as he does a stream of come starts to follow. The camera quickly moves to Terri's pretty face as she says, "How does it look baby? Can you see Vick's goo running out of me? Don't you wish you were here to see and taste it for your self? Maybe next time honey, okay?" With that the camera, which was obviously being run by Ted, returns to my wife's pretty ass and back into her open crack for a closeup of the cum that is still leaking from her saturated pussy.

"Did you enjoy that baby? Did you enjoy watching Vick pound your wife's ass? I told you you would. But watch, there's so much more."

Terri knew how aroused I would be watching her get manhandled. And she was right, if I couldn't be there to watch it in person, it was great at least being able to see it on video.

The next scene showed a man that Terri said earlier was Ralph,a friend of Vick's from out of town. He was talking into the camera saying, "I can't believe that you two guys found such a pretty, married slut to fuck a total stranger like me."

The camera then pans down to see my gorgeous wife on her knees in front of this guy with his fat cock sawing in and out of her luscious lips. Terri is struggling with this fat cock and with the camera closeup you can hear the gurgling and gagging sounds coming from her as she tries to acommodate its girth.

Not wanting to come right away, he manages to pull away from her mouth and says, "Let me sample the rest of this pretty little hotwife. Didn't you guys say this little bitch likes to get her ass smacked? Well let's just find out."

With that he pulls Terri, who has on a blouse and high heels and nothing more, over his lap, with her legs spread. Before the inevitable spanking begins, Ralph rubs the tips of his fingers through my wife's fur lined crack, and starts to finger her already wet little slit. The camera then shows a closeup of Terri's face and she is giggling as this stranger is finger fucking her pussy and then also, uses one of those wet fingers in her moist asshole. After a few minutes of this, Terri starts to squeal and orgasms all over Ralph's fingers.

Finally, after coming at least twice, Terri says to Ralph, "Come on baby, work my ass over."

Ralph didn't need any more encouragement, and immediately started to spank my oh so willing wife. After more than five full minutes he stopped and made Terri kneel up on the edge of the bed with her bare ass sticking out. Her cheeks were beet red. Ralph's cock was rock hard from the excitement of spanking my wife and he was now ready to give this little married slut the fucking she needed and deserved.

He pushed his thick cockhead into her tight, wet pussy and much to Terri's delight, quickly had himself buried to his balls.

Terri moaned, "Christ, I love big cock stretching my cunt!"

"Don't get used to it." Ralph said. "I'm just getting it good and wet so I can fuck you in the ass."

The camera pans to my wife's face as she says obviously to me, "Don't be mad baby, but Ralph"s going to put his big cock in my ass. Is that okay, baby?"

Terri giggled along side me as we both watched my wife's ass fucking by a total stranger unfold.

The camera showed a closeup of Terri's puckered asshole which was still wet from the fingering she had gotten while Ralph was spanking her. His thick cockhead came into view and started to press against my wife's moist asshole. With a little squeal from Terri it popped inside, followed by the thickly veined cock that Ralph grunted into her right up to his balls.

Terri squealed with delight, "I love it! I love it!", as the assault on her ass continued. Ralph really gave it to her good, ramming his thick cock repeatedly into my wife's obscenely stretched asshole and bouncing his big balls off her leaking pussy.

I thought to myself while watching the video, what a lucky bastard this guy was. Just visiting his friend Vick from out of town and here he was banging the ass off my luscious wife.

While Terri groaned in orgasm just from being ass fucked, Ralph started to grunt and said, "Here's your load baby!"

After about fifteen more deep strokes, during which it was obvious Ralph was coming in my wife's ass, he pulled his cock out and the camera stayed right on Terri's ass. Very shortly a stream of white cum started to run out of her ass and drip down onto her cuntlips.

Sitting next to me while watching the scene Terri purred, "Don't you wish you could have been there and gobbled me up right on the spot? Baby you could have licked that load right out of my ass! Right after Vick's friend fucked me! Would you have liked that? I bet you would. Maybe next time." She teased.

The next scene is shot inside an office of some type. As it turns out it's one of the offices of Vick and Ted's construction company. Voices of men can be heard, seemingly arguing over some business deal. The camera shows that the two men are Vick and someone who seems to be a business client. The man talking to Vick can be heard to say,... "and that's my final offer." To which Vick replies,..."Let me show you our final offer."

At this point, who walks into the room but my gorgeous, sexy wife. She has on an outfit that makes the clients's eyes stare in disbelief.

White high heels, a halter top, white knit short shorts that are so tight her pussy is bulging against the front and so short that almost a third of her bare ass is exposed in back.

Vick says.."Terri, please explain our final offer to Mr. Stevens here."

With that, Terri walks just in front of the man seated at the desk and bends over it, supposedly to review the the papers concerning their business deal. In so doing it puts her exposed ass cheeks right in his face. She then turns to face him with some papers in her hand, drops to her knees in front of him and says... "Mr. Stevens, let me show you the company's final offer."

She reaches for his zipper, which is already bulged out from the reaction to seeing her legs and ass on display, and tugs it down. She then pulls out his thick, fat cock, and before bathing it with her luscious lips says..."Stop me if there's anything you don't understand." My sexy hotwife then proceeds to slurp and slobber over every inch of Mr. Stevens big prick.

She stops momentarily and says.."I know you're dieing to get the pants off me, but until you sign these contracts, you'll have to be happy shooting your load in my mouth."

The camera then shows a closeup of Terri's mouth and the big cock sawing in between her pretty lips. Mr. Stevens really starts geting in to it and forces my sexy wife to deepthroat his big tool. Terri's eyes start to water as she salivates and gags on the big cock, but Mr. Stevens obviously has a lot of staying power and just keeps ramming it down my wife's throat. He makes her work and suck and slobber and even reaches into her halter top for a handfull of her soft tit. While cupping her tit in his hand and then tugging on her nipple he finishes opening up his pants so that Terri has freer access to his belly and balls. Now he stands, puts his hand behind Terri's head and the other under her chin. Now he really starts packing her mouth and throat with cock.

"You wanted to suck cock?"..he says. "Now get to work. You'll know you sucked some cock when you're done here." Now his big balls are swinging free and coming up against my wife's chin with each stroke. His assault on Terri's mouth and throat is relentless as she is gagging with each plunge.

After what seems like an eternity, Mr. Stevens starts to grunt and there's no question he is starting to come in Terri's mouth.

"Here it is bitch! DOWN IT! Here's your load!

Terri tries to swallow and sputters some of the load out of the corners of her mouth. Mr. Stevens pulls out a little bit so the camera can see the next few spurts hitting my wife's lips and tongue and then pulls out a little more as the last few shots land right on her pretty face.

As Terri licks the cum from her lips, Mr. Stevens holds his cock up with one hand and says... "Clean up my balls bitch!" At which point the camera zooms in to show my pretty wife lickng and slobbering over his big hairy balls in an effort to clean up the mess of saliva and cum that has collected on them.