Coaching My Wife Through a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, as we laid in each other's arms and kissed, Terri said, "I know Vick and Ted are going to want to arrange another gangbang for me. Can we do it honey?"

Knowing how excited it makes the both of us I said, "I suppose so, if your good," I winked.

"There's just one thing," she teased. "Next time they want to videotape it so you can see your little hotwife in action".

I can't wait!

It didn't take long for Vick and Ted to call again. They seem to have an insatiable appetite for my wife. Not that I can blame them. She's so pretty, so sexy, so married,(which I think adds to their excitement), and so willing and eager to be fucked. The first week they just picked her up in the middle of the afternoon and took her to a cheap motel and banged her. Terri would later describe the things they "made" her do, like strip her naked in the car so anyone who happened to see in would see her on display. They even made her walk into the motel room from the car with nothing on except her heels and a shirt that didn't quite cover her ass cheeks. They laughed their way past a couple of people on the way to the room but once inside they gave her the big cock workout that she craved along with the customary bare assed spanking

she loves as well.

I had already gotten home from work and was waiting by the time they brought my wife home. She came sauntering in the door loking like the cat that ate the canary. She had on a halter top with no bra so you could plainly see the sides of her soft tits under her bare arms. She also had on a pair of sexy heels and an extremely short and revealing skirt that looked somewhat wrinkled, a sure sign that it had been bunched up around her waist part of the day. Terri kissed me on the lips and winked knowing that the slightly pungent taste from her mouth would not go without notice. She smiled and said, "Do you like the taste? I bet you do! Oh, and these are for you!" she said, reaching into her purse and handing me her tiny cotton panties.

They were soaked and I couldn't resist holding them to my nose and smelling the fragrance of her slightly perfumed pussy mixed with the mingling of her juices and those of the men she had spent the afternoon with.

"Honey, you don't mind that I spent the afternoon with Vick and Ted do you? They just don't seem to be able to get enough of me. And quite frankly, I don't seem to be able to get enough of them and their big cocks either. You're not mad that your dinner's not ready just because your sexy wife spent the afternoon getting fucked, are you honey? Tell me you're not mad." she smirked. And as she said it, she felt my stiff cock and said, " I didn't think so." And with that, she immediately dropped to her knees in front of me, pulled my hard cock out of my pants and said, "Let me make it up to you baby." Her pretty mouth and lips and tounge went to work on my cockhead as she showed me the talents that she had spent the last couple of weeks showing other men. The same talents that she knew made me proud to show her off. One of the things I taught my wife that men like is having their cock sucked without using her hands. I taught her that men like to feel and see only her mouth, lips and tounge doing all the work. And boy has she learned her lessons well. She puts both hands on the legs or ass of the man she's sucking and helps him push it as deep as he can in her throat.

That is just what she started doing with my cock, and as she was doing it, and I stared down at that pretty face, I just knew that she had been doing the exact same thing with Vick and Ted this aftenoon. I realized that these lucky bastards had the exact same view of my sexy wife's pretty eyes and face while her married mouth worked over their big tools. The gagging sounds she started to make had me ready to drop my load.

"Is this what you were doing to Vick and Ted this afternoon?" I asked.

"Mm hmm" she replied with my cock still buried in her mouth.

"Is this the way it felt?"

"Mm hmm" again, and as she momentarily let my cock slip from between her lips she smirked and added, "Only bigger, much bigger."

I was just about ready to come when Terri got up, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me toward the bedroom and said, "C'mon baby, fuck me in the ass. That's the only thing they did'nt do to me today."

As my little hotwife knelt up on the bed I reached for the little mini skirt that didn't quite cover her cheeks and flipped it up. Terri's ass was bare and although they haden't fucked her in the ass, it was obvious from the handprints all over it that they had worked her over good. Instead of licking the remnants of cum from her little snatch as I was tempted to do, I pushed my cock in instead letting it get lubricated from the cum.

Getting it nice and slick I then opened my wife's cheeks with my thumbs and pushed my cock head into her tight little asshole. Terri squealed with delight as she has come to love getting her ass fucked since her little gangbang.

"Oh baby, that's it, give it to me good!" Terri moaned as I started a steady packing of my whole cock inside her ass.

"Is this what my little slutwife likes?" I asked.

"Oh God yes!" She exclaimed.

"Especially when it's one of your new found friends or one of their buddies thats got their cock buried in your ass I'll bet."

"You better believe it." She laughed.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You know why honey." She teased.

"No, tell me." I said pretending not to know.

"Because I love strange cock." She giggled.

"Is that it?"

"No'oo."

"What else?"

"Promise you won't be jealous baby?

"I promise." I lied.

"Because every one of them has a much bigger and thicker cock than yours." She smirked.

"Is that so important to you?" I said, taking up the challenge.

"Only when it's in me." she laughed.

By this time my cock was sawing in and out of her ass at a steady pace and I pretended that I was angry and jealous at my wife's humiliating remarks. "Now your going to pay for that whorish attitude." I said, and started to spank her bare ass while I continued to pound her little asshole.

"Oh God yes!" Terri cried.

SMACK!,SMACK!, SLAP!,SLAP! She got it on both sides of her ass as she took the ass fucking at the same time.

WHACK!, SMACK! SLAP! SMACK! WHACK!

"You little cockslut! You little cockpleaser! Is that all you think about? Getting fucked and spanked and manhandled by strange men with cocks bigger than your husband's?"

SMACK! SLAP! WHACK! Her ass was on fire.

"I can't think of anything better." She said as she pushed back to get more of my cock and at the same time more of the spanking that was stinging her beautiful bare ass. "I love to have them work me over. I love being married and spreading my legs for strange men. I love to feel them pinning me down with my legs in the air while they pack my tight little pussy with some king sized cock and bang their big balls off my ass. Do you think my pussy is too tight baby? Every guy that fucks me tells me how tight my pussy is. Do you think it's just because their cocks are so thick? Does that make you angry, baby? Does that make you jealous? To think of some big cocked stranger banging your little wife? Knowing that the next day or the day after somebody else will be doing her too? I don't think so." She said, as she formed a kiss with her lips and wiggled against my cock, which by this time was ready to unload in my sexy wife's ass.

"I think you like the thought of other men fucking me. I think you like the thought of me kneeling in front of another man or men and letting them fuck me in the mouth. In fact I think you love it and so do I. I love the smell and taste of strange cock. I even like the taste when they come in my mouth. I love to lick their hairy chests and belly. I love to lick and taste their hairy balls, especially when they're big. And yes your hot little wife even likes to bury her face in their ass and lick them to pleasure. Does that make you mad baby? Does that make you jealous? I don't think so. In fact, I think for my next little gangbang you should bring me to where ever it is so you can coach me through it the way you coached me the first night we let Vick and Ted fuck me. Would you like that? Would you like to hold my pussy lips open while some lucky bastard gets to push his big cock in me? I bet you would. I bet you'd like to hold my ass cheeks open while some big bastard puts his fat cockhead against my little asshole and watch while he tries to stretch it and give me a good ass fuckng. Especially if I'm already straddling someone else with their big cock in my snatch. Then you could really watch me get a good workout. You could hear me squealing with delight while two guys are grunting their big cocks into me at the same time. In fact you can even kiss me on the lips while they're fucking me unless of course, somebody else is putting their cock in my mouth. Then you'd just have to watch and wait and listen while they bang me to heaven!"

That did it. My wife's titilating conversation put me over the edge. With a couple of more smacks on her by now, hot pink ass cheeks, I buried it to the hilt in Terri's asshole and dropped my load. She churned her pretty ass back against my cock and flexed and squeezed every drop of cum into her ass. As I pulled out, drained and exhausted I couldn't help but think, 'Who will be the next lucky son of a bitch to be pulling out of my pretty wife's ass?'

The next day when I arrived home from work Terri, who had been shopping at the mall, was standing in front of me in the outfit she had worn. An extremely short dress that was black with white polka dots along with a pair of heels that were white and quite long for just afternoon shopping. She was shaking her head and rolled her eyes as she said, "I can't believe it."

"What's that honey?"

"I can't believe how many men want to fuck your wife."

"What makes you say that baby?" I said, my interest immediately arroused.

"I can tell. Every store I go in the shop keepers are practially falling all over themselves to be attentive to me. Always 'accidentaly' touching me or brushing against me. When they look me in the eye and down my body and then back to my eyes it's so obvious what's on their mind."

"Maybe it's because they can tell what's on YOUR mind." I said.

"Oh really, and what's that?" Terri smirked as she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Do you think they can tell that your wife is a little cock crazy?" She teased. "Do you think they can tell that I'm deliberately trying to make their cocks hard? You don't mind if your wife does that, do you baby? I know you like to show me off to other men, but if your not there to do it is it okay if I do it myself? I sure hope so, because I sure do a lot of it. In fact on the way home I showed quite a bit when I got pulled over. I realized I was going

a little too fast and when I stopped I could see two policemen approaching from their car. Not wanting to take any chance of getting a speeding ticket I pulled this little short dress up as far as I could, completely exposing my bare thighs. I think they could see my panties, in fact I'm sure they could. I pouted my lips and looked at each of them over the top of my sunglasses and said.'Is there a problem officer?' The two of them took a very long stare at my exposed thighs and panties, looked across at each other and then back at me and the one closest to me said, 'I sure can't see any problem,' and I could tell he was fighting the temptation to grab my luscious thighs that were only inches away. His partner nodded in agreement. As they walked back to their car I looked at them in the mirror, made a kiss with my lips and smiled."

"Did I do the right thing baby? Was it okay to show those cops my panties? Actually I wish it had just been one officer instead of two. One officer by himself might have been a little bolder and not resisted the temptation to touch my bare thighs. Even though it was broad daylight I probably would have let him finger my pussy right there on the spot. Would you have liked that honey? Would it have been okay to let that cop finger your wife's pussy in order not to get a ticket? I'll bet you'd love it."

As if she needed proof, Terri reached for my cock, knowing it would be hard just from listening to her tale. Now that she had me aroused she took it a step further. Taking her dress that was already very short she raised it to an obscene height that brought it to the point that a hint of her panties could be seen even as she was standing. As she turned so I could see front and back she said, "Do you think I should have this dress shortened? That way I wouldn't have to worry about pulling it up so men could see my bare thighs and panties. Would you like that? Do you want your wife to show that much? So many men want to fuck me already. But then again, you love that, don't you?

"You know me so well you hot little bitch. Actually I wish those cops had taken you into the back seat and packed your little pussy good. In fact they should have brought you into the stationhouse where they could have really 'interrogated' you. Would you have liked that?"

"You better believe I would." Terri replied. "Then you'd be on your knees right now with your tounge inside my little snatch licking up the gooey surprise they left for you."

That weekend we were back at our favorite club and got a chance to play one of the most erotic games Terri and I love to play. When the place is extremely crowded and packed with people we love to position ourselves on the back side of the bar. Invariably some guy will strike up a conversation with Terri or myself and being extremely crowded we will be pressed against one another. Terri will give me an approving wink if she likes the guy at which point I will turn my back to the bar facing Terri. The guy wondered for a brief second why Terri turned her back to him but quickly realized what was going on when I reached behind my wife and tugged her short dress up exposing most of her bare ass. The place, being so packed with people, allowed this little maneuver to go unnoticed by everyone else. Just like that, this lucky bastard found himself with my hot little wife's luscious bare ass right in his hands. As he squeezed her cheeks Terri moved against his hands ever so slightly so as not to make it obvious to anyone else. With the music blaring loudly and everyone drinking and having a good time, our little game was going just fine. It didn't take long for our friend's fingers to find their way into Terri's steaming little crack and subsequently to the lips of her wet little snatch.

As he slipped two fingers in, Terri kissed me and whispered, "Oh yes baby, he's in me. How do you like watching your hot little wife getting her bare ass manhandled and her pussy fingered right in front of you? Do you like the idea that somebody else might see it? I'll bet you do. I'll bet you wish that he could just take his cock out and fuck me right here at the bar,don't you? Well so do I."

Not wanting to take too much of a risk of being seen, Terri pulled away letting her dress fall back into place. She turned to face our new friend and started to tounge kiss him right in front of me. When they broke the kiss they whispered in each other's ear. After a few minutes conversation Terri turned to me and said, "He wants to fuck me but said he's married and doesn't have the time to go to a motel. He wants to take me out to his car and bang me. Is that okay honey? Is it okay if this stranger takes me out to his car and gives me a good fucking while you wait here? You won't be mad will you baby? Tell me you won't be mad," she pouted and teased.

Without waiting for a reply my pretty wife kissed me on the mouth and gave my lips a little lick and said, "Don't worry baby, I'll tell you every detail when I come back in." Our new friend, whose name is Dan, gave me the thumbs up as he turned to leave the club with my sexy wife. I'm sure he could not believe his good fortune as he anticipated banging this little married cutie right in the parking lot while her husband waited inside.

While waiting at the bar my cock was rock hard just thinkng of what my wife and a total stranger were doing in the car outside. After a full forty minutes Terri walked back in looking just a little bit disheveled. She had obviously put fresh lipstick on but her hair was a little mussed and the lower half of her short dress looked pretty wrinkled. She made a sexy kissing gesture to me before actually putting her lips on mine and slipping her hot little tounge in my mouth. Even though I had had a couple of drinks there was no denying the taste that came from Terri's mouth. My hot little wife had definitely been sucking cock.

"Baby you would have been so proud of me! This guy was hotter than you could imagine. He couldn't believe that he was able to walk out the door with me while you knew what was going to happen. We got into the back seat and he started kissing me and couldn't stop. He kept saying 'I can't believe it. I can't believe your husband let such a gorgeous creature as you walk outside to get fucked.' He pushed his tounge into my mouth and we just kept kissing with my tounge licking his lips and pushing into his for a full five minutes. His hands were all over me and I could feel his cock pushing against me. As we broke apart he leaned back in the seat and I slid down on my knees in front of him. I was dieing to see what was pushing against me in his pants. He was so excited that his tool sprang out as I released it from his shorts. As I was able to tell just from feeling it in his pants, it was nice and thick."

Even while Terri was filling me in on the details at the bar, guys were exchanging glances with her and a couple even 'accidentaly' brushed past her. She would give them a deliberate cockteasing smile and continued to tell me what happened with Dan.

"He was so hot he guided my head right to his lap and I wasted no time wrapping my lips around his thick tool. As he felt the heat from my mouth and tounge he still kept saying, 'I don't believe it! I don't believe it!' I knew he wasn't going to last long and I barely got a chance to deepthroat him when he started to moan, 'Oh baby! OH BABY!' I didn't want to take a chance on getting my dress messy so I let him flood my mouth with his hot load."

"It's okay that I sucked Dan's cock isn't it honey? You knew I was going to do at least that in the car with him didn't you baby? Good, because there's more."

"After he came in my mouth he was still so excited he stayed rock hard. He pulled me on his lap facing him and pulled my little thong to the side and I lowered my little pussy onto his big cock. As soon as he was buried in me his first words were, 'So tight! You pretty baby, you're so fucking tight!' See what I mean honey? All the guys that fuck me tell me how tight I am. Do you think I'm too tight? Is your wife's pussy too tight?", she smirked.

"Once he was all the way in me, I started to grind up and down on him with his hands on my bare ass. I was so hot at that point that I started to come and flooded his cock with my juices. When he felt me coming that pushed him over the edge and he creamed way up in my pussy."

"Is that what you wanted honey? When you decided to let some guy feel my bare ass right here in the bar, did you want him to take me out and fuck me? Did you want your wife to be standing here with some stranger's load in her snatch? I hope so baby, because that's what you've got."

"Dan offered to try to wipe me clean with his handkerchief but I told him not to worry, that my husband would take care of it. He looked at me kind of funny when I said that but didn't say anything."

"Did you want me to tell him that my husband likes to lick my snatch clean after I've been with other men? That he likes to get between my creamy thighs and kiss away the gooey mess after I've been fucked?"