Cockometer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women were frozen, one with her ass cheeks flared was holding her breath, the other was poised, holding the hard dick in her hand, a look of wonder on her face, her eyes searching the faces of their husbands as she began pushing the head of the Long Tom into the defenseless woman.

Lori's legs trembled as she held herself up, her whole body hot, her sex oozing as Sheri's fingers caressed her puffy lips, the delightful wrongness of the rubber dick opening her, pushing little by little inside her, her hips sudden uncontrollable jerks and twitches as her body welcomed the cool, hard thing that was so satisfying, so dirty, and she so wanted more of it.

The men had joined in, Lori's husband was caressing his wife's breasts while Ben had crawled behind his wife, spreading some of the cool jell between her cheeks. Sheri couldn't help herself; she gripped Lori's hips and pushed deeper, Ben's fingertip following her thrust, twisting inside her, making her shudder. The three of them exchanged grins as the captive Lori groaned loudly, her whole body convulsing as the sexual pleasure took control of her glistening body. She barely caught her breath when she shook with another surge, her moans louder as she came again, her greedy hand reaching out, finding a hard cock and pulling it closer, lifting herself and taking the stranger's cock into her mouth, her lips sliding down his hard shaft as Sheri gave Lori the tender fucking she wanted.

Ben stood by the bed watching his wife's hips slowly thrust forward, the cock-holding straps pressing into her tan skin, her naked cheeks swaying, clinching with pleasure as the clit nubber caressed inside her, a little trail of wetness shining between her legs.

His cock was rising, and he took his member in hand, precum dripping as he climbed onto the bed behind her. He wanted to jam his dick into her, hold her by the hips and fuck her hard in the ass, but, turned on as he was, he wasn't stupid and he contented himself with standing there, a hand on his wife's back, inching his hips forward until his dickhead slipped between her clenching cheeks, barely brushed her rose bud when she rocked back, then holding his very hard dick in his hand as Sheri pushed the strap-on deep into Lori's ass, letting her bottom out, his dick ready for the back thrust, letting her taught cheeks engulf the dick head again and again.

He let her bang into him, his head mashed deep between her cheeks, rubbing it up and down her cleft, his grip on his shaft tightening as she pushed against him, she paused long enough to savor the juicy feeling of him against her virgin opening, her fingers becoming more aggressive on Lori's clit, then plunging again into Lori's delightful ass.

Sheri refined her control of the dick, the clit nubber was sending hot waves throughout her body, the little fingers wrapping, caressing her clit, pushing hard on her button as she thrust, then pulling at her as she pulled back, and then rewarding her with lusty twinges as she drove into her girlfriend, the rhythm building as she fucked her friend.

Lori was wallowing in a lusty stew, her fingers and toes griping the sheet, the hard dick in her mouth was bulging as she sucked and licked it, diving down then squeezing hard-on with her lips, the erect muscle rippling inside her mouth, the electric flashes bolted through the silvery nerves inside her body, the pathways hot from the energy flashing from the dick in her mouth to her swaying breasts.

The hand shoved deep between her bruised lips to the fingers in deep inside her vagina and the thumb now lashing at her clit sent flashing bolts coiling around the seven inches of hard rubber buried deep inside her no longer virgin canal, and all of this energy building in the pit of her stomach, flinching, shivering, twitching, she lost control and the roaring orgaism consumed her, took over and her arms and legs went ridged, a deep sighing growl grew from deep inside her, a culmination of the sudsy showers, the making Sheri cum on the back of the couch, the fucking by her husband's longtime friend, and the image of her husband sucking another man's dick, primed her body for the overloaded climax the roared through her from her toes to her blindfolded eyes making her convulse once, then twice, then her body shook, she sighed, and ever so slowly the limbs relaxed, her body's strength melting, and she sank slowly to the hot sheets.

Her lovers followed her down, their lust nearly spent, the three of them watching each other as Sheri ripped the Velcro straps from her hips, discarded the strap-on on the sheets, and the two men exchanged looks as she got up on her knees and crawled up the bed, looking Ben in the eyes as she turned her hips toward him and took Lori's husband's cock in her hands, running her hands up and down his shaft, her eyes shifting from Ben's face to her hips and back again.

She noticed Lori watching her from beneath the loose blindfold as Ben's slippery dick slid into her pussy and she took Lori's husband's dick in her mouth, the four of them contented to finish off the night getting each other off.

One by one, they settled down on the bed, Lori in the arms of her husband, and Ben spooned against Sheri's back, his softening cock nestled between her cheeks. The bedroom became quieter as their breathing slowed, light goodnight kisses were exchanged and the four of them drifted off into a deep and satisfying sleep.

12