Code Name Tequila Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was over. The passion passed into memory, and the two leaned against each other as they caught their breath.

Finally, rested, Alma stood and walked around behind Chambers, releasing him from the binds that kept him tied to the post.

Chambers stood, stretching out his cramped muscles.

Alma grabbed Chambers' arm. "Come, we must get out of here," she said.

Chambers grabbed her and pulled her back. "Whoa, whoa. We need a plan. I need clothes. Plus, we need to get my two friends, April and May. The two girls, are they still here?"

Alma nodded. "Yes, in the two cabins next to this."

Chambers' nodded. "All right. We need a plan. Alma, you need to tell me about everything in this camp. The people, the weapons, the vehicles, the roads in and out. I need to know everything to come up with the best way to make sure we escape."

Alma nodded, and the two sat down and started to develop a rescue and escape plan.

* *

April was strapped to a chair, enduring her second day of torture. The CIA taught techniques to overcome torture. April tried to employ them - imagining she was some place else, leaving her physical body behind and entering fully and completely a dream world. It was hard, though. Near impossible. She feared she couldn't take much more.

Her two interrogators were debating their next move. The taller one, who April had nicknamed Itchy, was suggesting breaking her fingers. The shorter one, who April called Scratchy, was suggesting some sort of hobbling move. April looked down at the ground, and tried to imagine a happier place and time, but the voices of Itchy and Scratchy kept barging their way into her head.

Both Itchy and Scratchy stopped talking when the cabin door opened. They looked up to see a soldier walk in, followed by the camp girl Alma. "What is it," Itchy asked.

The soldier raised his hand, and suddenly something shot out from it. Two small metal needles punctured Itchy's chest. Before he could say anything, an electric current coursed through his body, causing Itchy to shake and fall to the ground.

Scratchy froze for a moment, watching as Itchy hit the ground. He looked up at Alma, who was fast approaching him, hand raised and pointing a small metal tube at him. Scratchy suddenly was blinded, an incredible stinging in his eyes. He cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

April watched confused as the soldier walked over to the two men writhing on the floor, and held a cloth over their mouths until they passed out. He stood up and removed his cap, revealing his face.

"Chambers," April said.

Chambers smiled. "Let's get you out of here, Agent Cho."

* *

The three guards at the gate of the camp were looking down the jungle road when they heard the truck behind them. They turned around, expecting to see the truck slow down so they could open the gate for the truck. Instead, the truck was coming along at them and showing no signs of slowing down.

One of the guards raised his hands to motion the truck to stop. He looked in the cab to see the girl, Alma, driving. "What the hell is she doing in a truck?" he said to his fellow soldiers. They just shrugged.

A man stood up in the back of the truck. He raised something to his shoulder and pointed it back into the camp. It took a moment for the guards to realize it was a tank buster rocket propelled grenade, and the man - who they now recognised as the American - was pointing it direction of the ammunitions storage.

The guards scrambled, clicking off the safeties on their rifles and starting to raise them to fire. Before they could, though, the two American girls popped up from behind the truck's cab, semi-automatic rifles in hands. They started firing, causing the guards to have to scramble for cover.

Chambers pressed the launch button on the RPG. It flew across the camp, leaving a trail of smoke, and punctured a hole in the wall of the ammunition storage shed just about dead centre.

"Duck," he called out, dropping down to the floor the truck's bed. April and May quickly dropped to the floor.

As the truck burst through the barrier gate, past the speechless soldiers, the ammunitions shed burst into a 100 foot tall pillar of smoke and flame.