Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

But way down deep inside I felt guilty myself.

Well, a little bit. After all, I was out of town, that thing with Donna was no big deal, not like actually bringing someone home or anything.

That was different.

Jennifer must have worked all day, when I got home that night she had prepared all of my favorite dishes.

Makeup on, a nice dress, hair brushed out pretty? She looked like she had spent quite some time trying to look her best.

She looked good enough in fact that I felt the glimmerings of a boner, but I also smelled the food.

So I plopped down and ate, it was all delicious.

Later, she came in and sat down in her chair, looking over at me from time to time. I knew she wanted to talk, I decided I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction, so I ignored her.

"Frank, I want you to know I am sorry." She began, finally.

I didn't answer her.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"How would you like it is I went out and found some bimbo to stick my dick in?" I told her.

"Oh, don't be that way, please don't yell."

"Maybe I will just run out to 82nd and pick up a hooker!"

Yea, like that would work, all the "hookers" out there were policewomen.

"Frank, what can I do to make it up to you?" She sniffed, looking down.

"I think I am going to fuck you senseless!" I said, suddenly standing up. Which is exactly what I did, and I wasn't gentle about it at all.

First I jammed her pussy until things were nice and slick and then I got her down on her hands and knees and stuck it up her ass. She didn't even argue with me about it that time.

I wasn't gentle either.

She acted like she enjoyed the hell out of that.

Later, we lay there all sweaty, I was thinking I wasn't quite done with all of this crap.

"I am going to go down there and have it out with that asshole!" I told her.

"No, please don't." She whimpered.

"Oh yes, I am. Come on!" I got up, we pulled on our clothes, she reluctantly followed as I went out and got into the car.

I didn't have a clue what I would say to the guy, I just wanted to yell.

We pulled in at the bar, I pushed her ahead of me as we walked in. I didn't see John at first, then he came out of a back room. He flushed when he saw us, got a really nervous expression on his face, but walked over.

"Hey man, I don't need any trouble in here, OK?" He got a whining tone in his voice, looking around at a half dozen customers sitting there.

There was a tired looking older woman behind the bar, she had on a long black dress and looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet.

"Well, we are going to have a talk anyway." I told him.

"All right. Come on into the back then." He led us into what was an office and a sitting room.

He turned to me. Jennifer just stood there, she looked frightened too.

"Look, I know Jen is married now, I didn't know before or I probably wouldn't have...." He looked like he was about ready to try and defend himself if need be.

"Her name is Jennifer, not Jen!" I was instantly pissed off at him calling her by a familiar name.

I took a deep breath, managed to control myself.

"Relax, I am not going to hurt you. I just want to know, to be sure that it was just a fling and that Jen isn't lying to me." I said.

I really had the upper hand here, the guy appeared to be a bit frightened. That made me feel a little bit cocky.

"Hey, it was just the one time, and then the other night when you showed up. I am married too, so I really don't want my wife to know. What's it going to take?"

"Don't want me to know what, honey?" I heard. I looked over at a woman coming through a side door.

It was Donna. She looked at me in surprise.

I looked at her in surprise myself, my mouth opening and closing.

"Well, Hi, Frank! I'll be damned, we keep running into each other. Nice to see you again!" Then she grinned.

Jennifer looked at Donna, then she turned to look at me.

John looked at me, too.

I saw realization appear on both of their faces.

Oh, shit.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12