Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!"

"Head. I want head." Karl looked at her from under his half-closed lids.

"You mean, eaten?" He brought one hand quickly down her body and cupped her mound, a mute testament to 'where,' exactly, he was to eat.

"Mm-hm. You better get used to the term." He was already wiggling downwards, a trail of saliva left across Catherine's belly as he licked downwards. "Right," he said. "Giving a woman head..." and he snorted, a puff of air giving the redhead goose bumps. The soft hairs on his chin and cheeks tickled against her soft skin. Lower, lower...

Of their own accord, the Aussie girl's legs parted to invite, no demand, his attention to her most intimate parts. Lips, tongue, moustache, oh fuck! Catherine was suddenly as limp as a boned fish in sensual enjoyment. Little mewls escaped her open mouth that left no room for breathing or swallowing or even thinking. The wet muscle plying her clit started soft and tender, barely brushing the very sensitive, exposed tip of it. With more of a point, Karl licked into her warm and dewy labial folds, tasting and teasing around her center of pleasure. Once he got back to the crisis point and found a rhythm that suited them both, the dark-haired man shifted his body directly between Catherine's long legs, on his knees with his head down in her muff. Her whimpers turned to wordless gasps. The licks became kisses, which became short pulls by his incredible lips, which became one long tongue-twirling, crevasse-finding, clitoral hood-peeling sucking-on. Catherine grabbed Karl by the hair but didn't know whether to pull him down or push him back, so all she did was hang on.

Nicola woke to the enticing sight of her best friend on her back and her best friend's fantasy man kneeling over her, the two of them in mutual ecstasy. After a good cleansing stretch, she couldn't just sit there (and it was a bit uncomfortable to sit). Her passionate French blood insisted that she had to touch. And she knew just how she wanted to touch, too. Casting about for suntan oil, she quickly located the coconut-scented ointment. Oh, it had always smelled like sex to her, even though she'd never used it for that purpose before. A premonition told her that after this night, she'd never smell that scent again without certain connotations.

Karl was absolutely gorgeous in that position, his well-muscled ass in the air as he knelt between the taller woman's splayed legs. The man was too distracted by his thorough eating-out of Catherine's wet pussy to notice Nic's movements. Admiring a full-back view, spread cheeks, tapering waist, lush and rippling back muscles and dark longish hair blowing in the soft breeze, Nicola slowly lotioned up her hands. When she could restrain her urges no longer she moved close enough to Karl to place both slick palms on his lower back. He gave a subtle wiggle in her favor. She caressed, then massaged, her hands moving lower and lower and finally she played all ten fingertips over his taut cheeks. Catherine moaned softly, continuously, her head tossing back and forth and auburn strands flung everywhere. Nicola finally gathered her bravery and moved into Karl's cleft. Her index finger rimmed the secret entrance. Karl stiffened for just a second. He looked over his shoulder at her, eyes dark and bottomless. "What do you think you're doing, missy?"

"It's alright, isn't it? Please, Karl?" Nicola said softly, stroking minutely with just one fingertip. "Even straight boys need their bums loved."

Karl half-smiled and raised the eyebrow nearest Nicola. "That they do... but who are you calling straight?" Catherine gave a surprised squeak. Karl's countenance was that of someone who just realized they'd forgotten a very important appointment. Immediately, his head dipped down. From her position, Nicola could see his tongue slip between Catherine's lightly fuzzed folds. The wet muscle stroked her tiny pleasure spot relentlessly, till he had to push down on her plush hips with those thick-fingered browned hands to keep her still. Catherine would not bring her volume up. Karl wanted to hear her scream. He was on the verge, himself. Nicola's fingers traced a burning, tickly division in the crease of his ass. She bent down and licked flickering lines across his cheeks. Gradually, through the haze of fingering and tonguing Cathy's gushing hole, Karl grasped that a tongue was coming nearer and nearer his entrance. He loosed an animalistic groan from low in his belly.

"You want someseeng, Karl?" Nicola breathed between licks. Just then she brushed her tongue over his puckered ring. He jumped involuntarily. The surprisingly strong girl slapped a hand on each side of his rump to hold his cheeks apart.

Karl finally answered, "Yeah... I wanna bury my cock in your friend's hot little pussy... and I want your fingers or your tongue up my ass while I do it." Catherine held back spasms at hearing him talk like that. His hawk-like eyes were fixed on hers over her short, trimmed curls.

Concentrating, for it was difficult enough just to string two words together logically, Catherine spoke for them both. "Morning's coming, and we did that already... Finish me off, and then let us treat you... all for you next time... please, Karl!"

His erection, hanging hard and heavy between his legs, twitched not once but three or four times as Nicola's first finger breached him. His eyes rolled back. "Fucking god!" he snapped. His blazing, silvery irises met Catherine's again a moment later. "You know she's got her finger up my arse!"

"And do you like it?" Nicola was looking at her keenly over Karl's long, tensed back.

"...Yeah, but... Oh, shit Nikki, find the spot!"

Nicola had a medical text back home, and of course they'd all read slash, but this had not prepared the Canadian for actually performing this act. She had better learn fast. Thank god she'd clipped her nails short.

Karl displayed an amazing amount of trust. As Nicola wiggled and thrust her finger experimentally, he went back down on Catherine with a vengeance. Soon the tickling of his tongue and facial hair made her spasm once, again, her body twisting and quivering in near-release. The tenseness of the earlier orgasms was lacking; this time Catherine just got more and more relaxed till her explosion melted into an under-towing wave of hot lava. Her whole body was suffused by a slow-motion free-fall into warm taffy. "...Aaaahhh, aaaaah...." She groaned, even her sex-noises in slo-mo. "Kaaaarlll... that feels soooo gooooood..."

The man's hair brushed against Catherine's thighs as he made damn sure she was good and done. He jumped a bit as her legs snapped shut. After the her final pulsations, a powerful endorphin rush made her so incredibly sluggish the Aussie didn't know, in her state of bliss, if she'd move for the next week.

Karl had raised his torso slightly, balancing on his elbows. His forehead creased in concentration, bountiful lips slightly open, nostrils flared, and amazing, panting breaths punctuated by noisy lowing sounds escaped. Wanting to know what he was going on about, Catherine raised surprised eyes to Nicola. Scooting backwards, she could see that where there had been one, now there were three slim fingers sliding in and out of his hole. Picking up the coco-butter scent, Catherine blurted out, "Holy shit, Nicola!" The two piercing stares flicked to her a minute, then away, into their own little space.

Karl took it upon himself to further Nicola's education. "C'mon, baby, fuck me with your fingers!" he growled. Nicola took a deep breath and pushed, pulled, twisting her wrist. "Uh...uh... deeper... go on; you can't hurt me." Once she became comfortable with this, Karl arched his back and wiggled his ass, almost as if he was trying to locate something. The watching girls had an idea of what.

Nicola glanced at Catherine, a smirk on her pliable French lips. "Suck 'im," she ordered. "Go on... help him... suck 'is cock!"

The leaking erection jumped again. "Shit!" Karl hissed. "Spread your fingers... like scissors." Apparently Nicola had complied. Every muscle in his back and shoulders standing in taut relief, Karl rocked himself, fucked himself, onto her hand.

Catherine shifted around on the bedding till she could get her head under him. When she took it in her mouth, the smooth, throbbing cockhead released pearls of pre-cum right onto her tongue, sweet like sugar. The angle was not conducive but Catherine did the best she could, opening her jaws wide and pursing her lips to make his very skin slide under her suction. She held herself up on one shoulder and burrowed under Karl's hairy belly, down to his thick pubic thatch, swallowing, holding her breath, almost gagging on the breadth of him. The trickle of drizzle down her throat eased the way. Karl ground his hips forward, down. His furry sac pillowed against the side of her flushed cheek.

Seconds went by, a minute, two, while Karl lost himself between the women. He gritted his teeth and snorted heavy ecstatic grunts. Catherine was so suffocated beneath the powerful, thrashing hips she nearly passed out. Above, Nicola did not let up. She did notice how low to the ground his body was getting as he spread his legs apart more and more for her. "Okay, big boy, take it easy, now..." she cajoled.

Karl did not slow so easily. He was pushing toward his climax, into Cathy's hot little furiously tonguing mouth. God, that girl could give head. She took it deep, to the hilt, her satiny lips locked tight around his impressive girth. The finger treatment felt good, but it was not the same as getting fucked, not really. Just as the realization hit him, Nicole grabbed him by the hair and pulled him upright. "Don't kill 'er!" the Canadian finally yelled.

Catherine gulped much-needed air into her lungs but bent to Karl's upright member almost immediately. Still catching up on oxygen, she explored another spot: Karl's balls. The twin glands pulsed with a life of their own. The loose skin over them tightened around the tender contents. With special care, she mouthed those aching globes, tracing spirals and circles. Just then, Nicola discovered his secret pleasure spot. Karl squeezed his eyes shut and arched his long back, a mute invitation for her to plunder deeper yet.

There was not a second to be lost. Karl's peak, held off while he had given Catherine her head trip to oblivion, and then later by Nicola's inexperience, rushed at the three of them. Gleefully, though somehow respectfully, the small woman behind Karl pumped her fingers in and out of his hole with steadily increasing force and speed. Now that she and found the small hard bulge within his tight tunnel, there was no letting up. Scooping up the bottle of oil, she squirted some more onto her employed hand. Slippery fingers applied gratifying pressure to the Kiwi's sweet spot, unabated. Veins popped out on his forehead, his whole face red and shiny and he struggled to control his release for a few more seconds.

For her part, Catherine was down on her knees in front him, taking his near-bursting organ into the back of her throat, swallowing, humming, getting in any stray lick she could. Lower, she noted the drawing up his testes against his body and prepared herself.

Neither girl had ever heard a man scream like that, but scream Karl did as he gushed in orgasm, assaulted from two sides by the two aggressive females. A salty geyser of seed exploded into Catherine's ready mouth. She practically inhaled it, clamping her lips and sucking hard to heighten his release. Behind, Nicola let go of Karl's hair but barely slowed her plunging fingers. She snaked her free hand around his chest to tug a rock-hard nipple. After the first scream, Karl dissolved into muddied growls, which lessened as his cream and energy drained from him. Before it was all swallowed, Nicola suddenly said to her friend, "Let me taste him."

It looked strange, for she was half his size, but Nicola assisted Karl in lying down or he might have fallen over, even from his knees. Then she crawled the short distance the redhead and kissed her soundly. Cathy snowballed her the white, silky remains of Karl's release. The girls turned to him as one to show him their twined-together tongues coated with his essences. His sides still heaving, he panted, wide-eyed, something semi-intelligible about, "... that is the hottest thing I've ever..." in a reverent tone.

With a mutual grin and a simultaneous, communion-like gulp, the girls approached him and lay down, too. One on each side, a red head on one shoulder, a brown glinty one on the other, all that long hair thrown in long rivers to the sides, and Karl's own nearly black strands between, three sets of eyes watched the stars as the firelight died again, and the night died, and the stars faded into the morning light.