Cold Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a few more groans as she finished her orgasm, her face oddly looking like she was in pain. She cracked a smile breifly, then regained control. He was still foggy headed as she leaned over him and smashed her breasts into his face. He thought she might be feeling playful but she was actually reaching for a drawer in her nightstand. She pulled out a small box, took something out of it and dropped the box next to him. She got off of him and took a step away before telling him to not make anything out of what happened. She swallowed the thing from the box and told him to leave. Neither of them needed to be seen like this. He wasnt an idiot, he knew that he was still married and just had an affair, which would complicate the divorce. He looked at the box she had dropped and saw it was for Plan B, morning after pill.

She saw his look and interrupted him. Her mother was fanatically pro-life, to the point of thinking of Plan B as an abortion. She never planned to use it, but just having it in her room secretly was a way to insult her mom.

She grabbed a towel to clean herself and then threw on a bathrobe, her nakedness completely gone. He couldnt help but watch her move so quickly. One moment his dick was deep inside her and seconds later she's clothed and telling him to leave. He knew she was right but Jesus Christ!

She snapped at him to fucking move and hurry up. He got dressed and was shoved out the door and into the hallway, where the arguing was much clearer. He felt a little dazed as he went to sit in the living room, knowing that he looked way too suspicious to go back to the kitchen.

Things had changed but only for a moment. It would be tempting to say that things had gone back to how they had been five minutes ago, as if nothing had happened. That wasnt true. He had breifly felt the warmth that he used to feel with his wife. He felt cold every time his wife rejected him and this was no different. If anything, he felt colder than usual. The warmth was short and the cold was with him again.

12