Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stops. Grabs her hair and she smells her scent on his lips as he tells her: "There. See? You did very good." A flood of wet answers his words and she nearly comes before going limp. He sucks a nipple into his mouth and the hardness of it makes her moan in delicious agony and wonder. He sets a clamp on it. She knows the one. Purple and innocent. When he first showed them to her, she thought them trivial. He sets the second after sucking the nipple and her tits send waves of sensation through her groin, up her spine, out her head and back to her toes. She arches her back and slumps in oblivious ecstasy.

As her lips tease along the length of his hardness, she senses the dark of a night ahead. A serpent that looks for her. She shivers in her avoidance of this monster, but inside, she resigns herself to fate. To an inexorable march of time.

She takes his rod deep in her throat and tastes the pearls as they surface. The slit is rich in thick liquids when she slides it back out and she devours them. Kisses just the tip and tickles sticky fluid out with her nubile tongue. His groans and moans are even more plentiful than the drops of pre cum she teases from his twitching cock. She doesn't want him to come yet. She wants to come all over him one more time, so her licks are slight and small, her touch light. She sucks his balls into her mouth one at a time as he gives ache laden groans in applause of her work. She burns with pleasure. Her heart swells and she senses the coil of that darkness closing around her.

The waves of vibration come and go. He torments her with them. Turns on the powerful little bullet until he sees her twitches and shakes become rhythmic, then shuts it off and either soothes or pinches her. Or else his whip snaps over a delicate part of her body. Somewhere in a dream, he has turned her to face the door and she presses her cheek against the cool wood.

He spanks her ass with his belt, he uses a strap on the backs of her knees. She marvels how it doesn't hurt. How the pain she should feel has become simply another wave driving her higher into clouds of bliss.

His fingers stretch between her legs, his palm flat against her bottom, to pinch her clit. Another scream captured by the gag and her body jerks. A pinch and the jerks become a rhythm that makes him stop and spank her ass again.

When she calms, she feels another hard plastic bullet invade her anus. She wonders briefly if it is the one from her cunt, but the vibrations that shatter her thoughts assure her that there are two. The cloth between her teeth must be filled with screams by now. Shrieks fly like moans from her lips.

When the humming stops, she sags in her restraints. She wonders how the door has held her to this point. He presses close. She can feel his hardness poking between her legs and moans her need. The nipple clamps send slivers of electricity through her body. His hands grab her ass, pull it tight and before she can gasp, his spear finds her opening. At the same time, the vibration is back and the sensations take her so completely that she can't believe she stays conscious.

He stops before she comes. Somehow, she has not. His voice in her ear nearly completes her climax, however. She shakes when his words touch her and when it passes, she is amazed that she did not come. Or thinks that perhaps she did and she can no longer feel the difference between his torment and orgasm.

"You did so good." He croons at her. "My goodness. You worked so hard for me, didn't you?" His voice in her ear brings her to the edge once again. He senses when she is close and crushes her with a jolt of vibration.

She bangs on the door with her spasms. Her wrists are chafed from the ties and her nipples send shock waves flaring through her body. "Oh my." His voice is a rough husk. She feels his need and answers with a flood from her open sex. She can't believe she hasn't come and wonders again if maybe she can no longer tell.

His hands grip her ass again and she tenses to take his rod. "I love the way your ass gets so red and hot." He tells her and she feels relief in her muscles as they collapse. He squeezes her bottom, massaging the bunched muscles.

He pulls away and turns on the vibrators. She knows it's both. The sensations have become so acute that she feels his hunger for her. She smells his pre cum. She tastes the musk of her dampness.

His fist twines in her hair and his lips touch her ear when he growls "Come for me now." His other hand grabs her ass and lifts. His cock slams into her. Drives deep beyond the vibrations. She bursts. Explodes in convulsions. Her face buried in the solid wood of the door thrums with screams.

His pounding lifts her feet. Tightens the ties on her ankles until she feels the pull. She loses track of anything but him. His excitement becomes her world and his grunts and cries send her into new spasms. With a final series of yells, she feels his hard pole jerk and yank inside her. The hot eruptions of his member sear her mind. She comes with each explosion and when he throws his head next to hers against the door, she slips into utter blankness.

He lifts her from the door. His hands stretch the length of her arms and he unties her wrists. Pressing her against the wood with his body, he reaches down and unhooks her ankles. He picks her up in his arms and carries her the short distance to the bed where he gently sets her down, pulling the vibrators out of her in one big plop and removing the clamps. Taking out the gag and uncovering her closed eyes.

She may have slept or it may have been only seconds, but she stirs as he kisses her eyes. He pulls her close.

Before he comes, she settles herself lightly onto his throbbing tool. She rubs her clit against his groin and throws herself forward. Her hands push on his chest, her tits rub circles, her hair swills over his face and neck. She comes again. And again. She has nothing left and collapses onto him.

"That's my beautiful girl." He says. "So good." He lifts her, turns, grabs the muscles of her ass in his fists and thrusts up from behind her. He takes her pussy. Pounds everything from it. Rams into her over and over until she remembers only his moment. She feels him harden even more and he comes inside her in a fury of thrusts. Stabbing his rod in her out of control. Driving to the end of her canal and beyond. She may have cried out, she doesn't know, but when he does, she feels the heat through her entire being. He comes for an aeon before crumpling.

Wrapped in him, hours later, they share a hint of dawn before sleep drags them back under.

She scoffed at him once. Another time, she begged. She cried tears of anguish as she told him "Better that I'm just in a leash and not a collar."

In the darkness, she senses the black night staring at her. It is watching, waiting. She sighs into his chest. It could have been tonight. She knows it is coming. Swooping down on her. Despite her bravado, despite her fierce independence and singular capability, one night he will buckle a collar on her.

She will take it. She will beg him for it.

12