All Comments on 'Collecting What's Due'

by imagine_that

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your votes are the only payment authors receive.

I recently scanned the scores for a number of pieces posted on Literotica. For one very well written piece I was not surprised to see there were almost 21000 readers in an eight-day period but I was amazed to see that only 116 people had bothered to vote.

Results such as those must be disheartening to authors who, for our own selfish interest, we want to encourage to fill these pages with their work. Those results, unfortunately, are typical and as a groups of avid readers we need to change that. It’s a simple click of the mouse to vote and it’s enormously important to the people who give us their work at no cost.

Leaving written comments is a little more trouble but the response rate there is typically very low. The rationale, reasonable comments are often polluted by inane moralistic comments from ‘anonymous’ or juvenile comments from DW Moron who thinks anyone past puberty is too old to be sexy. Good lord child grow up!

Those readers who appreciate the time, effort and creativity of the very fine authors who donate their work here need to speak out, vote on every story you read (It’s only a click of the mouse). Take a moment to water down the vitriol of stupidly negative comments by adding something encouraging and constructive in the comments section.

As a group lets show our appreciation for those providing good entertainment at no cost to a huge readership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
collecting whats due

Keep up the good work and give us more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just a thought

I reread stories. I don't vote more than once. Maybe a high view low rate is the sign of repeat business.

BrittyBBrittyBover 10 years ago
Hmm...Seems oddly familiar...

This made me think of a scene in some porn I watched starring Vanessa Blue. I like! Dont know why I remembered that though.. lol

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 6 years ago
Well Damn!

you cannot rape the willing but you can cause delicious pain!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous