All Comments on 'Colleen Takes A Lover'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Divorce first

Lovers are ok for single people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No.

I love the cuckolding lifestyle very much, and enjoy it thoroughly at home. However, this story did nothing for me. There is nothing in this relationship worth salvaging. Even the humiliation is mediocre. Sorry, but you've missed by a mile on this one.

At least my wife brings me a creampie on occasion and allows me to watch and enjoy the show too at other times. If she refuses me, at least she'll allow me a wonderful climax on occasion. And she does tell me she loves me at least every couple of weeks, and I believe her.

You've got to at least have something to hang onto. And although my wife is very tactile and affectionate with her lovers, she'll sometimes give me a peck on the cheek, or touch my hand to show her real devotion. She hardly ever cringes any more.

Try again though. You never know maybe your next story will be a little more realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

To what point and purpose is this non-marriage? And where is the 'loving wife' in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
these people

these people live next door to you, what a scary thought.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
This is not a loving wife story

I agree with Anonymous this is not a loving wives story and my opinion, this is a cuckold story. Why do I say this? The story starts out with her cheating on her current husband with you and then cuckolding you. Her history is one of cuckolding and not coming to the realization to have this experience to please you or to please herself with your support. My feeling this story should have been placed in "BDSM" due to the submissive aspect and the cuckolding.

On a separate note, I did notice a lot of grammatical errors along with material that was unnecessary and feel if you had invested more time in editing it would have greatly improved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, just another cheating wife story.

Typical garbage. Likely author has an issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

This is a very well written cuckolding story - not a believable realistic situation, but a hot story for those who like the genre. I voted 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Afetr having his position verified in her life, he stays with her? Helps provide for her, where she can readily be ok without him. Why put up with that nonsense from her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Direction

Good start and then fizzled out for me. Initially my understanding was the encounters would be recounted and used as foreplay for husband and wife. Unfortunate as those those tales of illicit lust would have been quite erotic to read about. Perhaps a continuance of these characters in that fashion?

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
OK to a point

I would have liked to see more love between the wife and hubby. Yes, many of us cuckolds crave the humiliation, but 24/7 - 365 denial of both sex and the sharing of her adventures is a little to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bunch of Crap

When I started reading I thought they were well matched and were going to marry then continue having mind blowing sex. Then after they married and she began going out once more I expected them to do it together. Finally when she began really treating him like shit I expected him to grow a set of balls and dump her, exacting some revenge on her and her other lovers at the same time. The ending was totally uninspired and worthless. You started him out as a manly "stud" then turned him into a wimp??? Not gonna happen.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
well written

With the category being "Loving Wives", it still amazes Me that people don't know what to expect when they begin reading a story. They complain about it "not being a marriage". I wonder if Literotica could come up with a new category for these people.... something like "Marriages". Anyway, well written... I gave it 5 stars. And, it's amazing to see a story of this length with NO spelling errors. Sometimes I think the authors of these submissions don't ever proof read their stuff and if they do, they don't know how to spell anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
started out ok

It started out ok but it just turned into one of those predictable "Yes mistress" bullshit stories with absoloutly no illusion of reality. I love stories about the cheating wife or even girlfriend but these stories belong in a different catagory like domination or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazed

It amazes me that people leave comments! good or bad. just as sad as the writer.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
superb

he he he he he! real funny! excellent comedy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The ralph you say...

I wonder if there are some ppl out there with really nice cars...real top of the line shit. But they really get off on giving the keys to a heavy alcoholic because all that time waiting to see if the car comes back in one piece (or comes back at all) really gets them off. Yeah, it's their car, they bought and paid for it, sacrificed for it, take good care of it and devote a good chunk of their life to it, but what the hell, it's the excitement of losing it, right? Better still, loan that car to someone who could give two shits in hell what happens to it...not like he'd lose anything by cracking it up, right?

I know a wife is not a car...duh. Especially since a car doesn't go looking for someone else to take it for a spin. But anyone who puts in jeopardy something they put so much of themselves into deserves to lose it and in the most damaging way possible. Which then makes me wonder...is the "excitement" really worth all that energy and time? What possible good is having something that you're practically trying to give away or value so cheaply that you'd let another take it from you? Or better put, how do you have faith in the faithless? If you get off on being marginalized or subjugated, then that is your thing but you've got to recognize it's not normal, not healthy, and going to end about as well as a drunkard on a three day binge with a hopped up hot rod. That said, the story is not badly written, but strays so far from anything approaching common sense that it's just a tad hard to get into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not so much

Loving wives don't take lovers. They honor their marriage vows and actually love and respect their husbands. This woman is simply a cheating slut. You can call it anything you want, but she's a whore.Throw her out and be done.

beg4ignorebeg4ignorealmost 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Really Great! I would have loved to hear of some findom aspects, as she married him also because he was well off, but otherwise, it was a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuck

Why after being her "boyfriend" would he want to be her cuck? I hate these stories, primarily because they make no sense to me. At least in some stories the guy is not totally neglected and abused. Wish I had known the gist of this story before I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was she surprised?

When she got the divorce papers and found out he had taken all the money and cancelled all the credit cards? Because let's face it. Even in a fictional story no one wants to be married to a cunt like that. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid

You would have to be mentally ill to enjoy that degree of humiliation. No respect and utter contempt from his sadistic wife. Sounds like hell to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

she is just another whore he needs some balls and to get the hell out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Written by a gay single man.

Why is this in L.W.,if this isn't gay or fetish nothing is, yuck.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Difficult

Difficult to ever say anything good about any cuckold story, but in this case there isn't enough bad to say about this nasty mess. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good friend of mine Jim told me about his wife Valerie degrading him in front of some of her coworkers at her company cookout. I asked what he done about it? He got quiet. I said dammit Jim stand up for yourself or you will end up being shit on all your life I mean it man. What did her coworkers do laugh at you? Well a couple chuckled. Bullshit stand up for yourself. I have had my butt kicked twice but I didn't take it sitting down and I did eventually got even. Well the next time it happened he did throw some words at his wife Valerie and one of her coworkers stepped in and started mouthing him. Jim told him to shut his mouth and stay out of his and his wife's business. The coworker swung at Jim knocking him down and just as he tried to kick Jim I kicked him in the knee. That caused him to fall. I reached to help Jim up and another coworker tried to kick me and I grabbed him at the ankle and flipped him over. Just as my wife Louise looked at Valerie saying you stupid disrespectful woman you. You have a good man and don't know it I wouldn't blame him if he left you but he loves you and your children and puts up with your disrespect WOW. Things settled down. Later Jim had told us that Valerie really was changing and they were getting along a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any man who refers to his cock, dick, penis, pecker, schlong, man-meat, pisser, wiener, etc. as "my little soldier" just officially forfeited his Man Card. The rest of the story went down hill exponentially from there!

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

Both these people are screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The problem I have here is reconciling the MC's absolute paucity of intellect with his evident mastery of the art of continuing to breathe. There is also a discrepancy between his mental deficiency and his ability to run a successful business. How is it possible that he can simultaneously make an amoeba seem like an intellectual heavyweight and yet himself be a high flyer. Questions also need to be asked about the author who appears not to have considered this anomaly before posting or even writing this literary attack of cholera.

JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous