Colleen Takes A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never said anything about his size before," I said.

"Before we married I was trying to stay on your good side. Things have changed. I don't care what you think."

"You mean that you have lovers to take care of you?" I asked. A wicked smile spread across her face.

"You knew it would happen when you married me, or you should have. You can't be that dense. In fact, that's why you married me, isn't it? You enjoy my promiscuity?" Nodding slowly, I acknowledged her statements.

"And that's why I agreed to marry you. Obviously not because of your endowments, or lack thereof. I knew when I agreed to marry you that I could still fool around, that my infidelities would turn you on. Just think, cucky, we're both getting what we want. I get all of the big cock I can get, and you get to know about it, fantasize about it, jerk off thinking about it."

She was very pleased with herself. "It's the perfect arrangement, the ideal marriage."

I was rock hard.

The rest of the morning went by in a blur. I fixed her some breakfast, cleaned up the bedroom and did the laundry, stealing a quick sniff of her panties before throwing them into the wash. Finally I joined her in the living room where she sat reading the paper.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Where do you want it to go?" she responded watching me carefully.

"I'm not sure. You're not going to leave me are you?"

"Well, that is the ultimate betrayal, isn't it? Denying you first my body then eventually denying you my presence, preferring to bed some stud. Is that what you want? That final betrayal?"

My throat tightened. "No. I love you."

She smiled triumphantly. "Well, we'll just have to see how it goes. For now, you'll have to be content with being celibate and second."

"Being celibate? Does that mean I don't get it anymore? And second? What does that mean?"

"I think you know what celibate means. It means you're not getting it anymore. And as far as second goes, I'll give you an example." She handed me a slip of paper. There was a phone number written on it. I looked up at her in puzzlement.

"Call this number. Tell him that you're my personal secretary and that you would like to arrange a date for me with him for tonight."

"A date? You want me to call your boyfriend and make a date for you?" I asked incredulously.

"Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?"

"No, I get it. What I don't get is why? Why should I make this call?"

"Because it's your job now and besides it will turn you on," she answered. Staring open mouthed at her, I searched my enfeebled brain for any reason I should do this absurd thing. She glanced at my pants indicating the aroused state of my manhood. I was tremendously inflamed.

Reaching for the phone I heard her chuckle.

"Don't be so cocky," I said as I dialed.

As it rang, I was suddenly unsure how to handle this conversation. I was excited but I was also embarrassed.

"Hello?" A deep, masculine voice sounded at the other end.

"Hello. This is John; I'm Colleen's personal secretary." I waited.

"Yes?" He asked.

"She would like to make a date for you this evening, if it's all right," I stammered.

"You're calling to ask me for a date with her?" he asked in a tone of disbelief.

"Well, yes. As I said I'm her personal secretary..." He cut me off.

"Sure you are. Yeah, tell her I'll pick her up around six. What a wimp. She told me all about you but I couldn't believe it." He hung up. I turned to Colleen as I replaced the phone.

"Well? What did he say?" she asked smugly.

"He said he'd pick you up at six," I mumbled.

"Is that all?"

"Yes! That's all."

"You know, he'll tell me tonight, so you may as well tell me." Her eyebrows arched as she spoke.

"He called me a wimp. He said you told him all about me." I turned to her. "What did you tell him?"

"I only told him the truth."

"What truth?"

"I told him that my husband couldn't satisfy me. I needed more than you could give me. I told him you have a little bitty cock. A little boy's cock." I stared at her admission. My face was beet red. My cock throbbed in my pants.

"You think I have a little cock?"

"There's nothing to think about," she said as she left the room. Following her, I demanded more explanations.

"Well how small am I?"

"Compared to what?"

"Compared to your other men," I ranted.

"You want me to compare you to my other lovers?" she asked carefully. I nodded. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." She stared at me.

"Once we go down this road, there's no turning back," she warned.

"I know."

"Ok. First of all, saying that I have other lovers isn't correct. That implies that you were some kind of a lover in the first place."

"You're saying that I'm not a good lover?"

"Want me to grade you?" she inquired. Again I nodded. "Well, on a scale of one to ten, you wouldn't even be on the chart."

"You mean because of my size?"

"Size or lack thereof, endurance, desirability, any number of qualities a woman wants, take your pick. Listen, every man I have ever been with had a bigger cock than you. Shit, the boys I had in junior high had bigger cocks than your minuscule thing."

I felt crushed, shattered, yet the little guy was pounding with excitement. He was seconds from exploding in my pants. "Why did you marry me then, if I'm so bad of a lover?"

She shrugged. "I like cheating, you know I like cheating and this arrangement gives me a chance to do as much cheating as I want. It also allows me to flaunt it right in your face. I like that part. In fact I discovered I liked rubbing my infidelities in your face almost as much as I enjoy the tremendous fucks I get from my studs.

"And you like it too, don't you? You love to see me go out with other guys, knowing I'm getting pleasured in a way you could never in your wildest dreams do. You love the fact that these guys are hitting on me, flirting with me and then fucking my brains out. You like the fact that I'll do anything for them. And nothing for you." Staring deeply into my eyes she saw the truth. "And you love every minute of it, you sick little boy. Right?"

Sometimes Colleen would be blatant in her games. One boyfriend, a guy she met at work, knew nothing about our marriage. Colleen told him she wore a ring just to keep the guys from hitting on her, saying she liked to choose the guys herself. When he asked why she lived with me she informed him that I was gay and provided the safety of companionship and protection.

When Colleen was in a particular mood, she would call her lover and invite him over for a quickie, always letting me hear her end of the conversation. Once at the door, she often stopped him in the hallway, whispering that I had a guest, another guy and that they only had time for something fast.

Usually, she simply went down on the guy, blowing him right there in the vestibule. Sometimes, she would pull his huge cock out of his pants, suck him ready and then bend over and let him take her like that. Either way, the moment he shot his load, she ushered him out the door promising other nights of bliss later.

Knowing I was watching, Colleen would casually waltz to the bedroom with me right behind her. If he had fucked her she would sit on the bed, legs spread apart, and allow me to clean his cum from her used pussy, telling me all the while how great he was and useless I was, always reminding me that he was allowed access to her golden shrine while I was denied the pleasure.

If she blew him, sometimes I was given a kiss so I could taste his cum on the inside of her mouth.

At parties, she would tease me with by paying attention only to her stud. While friends and neighbors drifted about, Colleen would latch onto her current lover, clinging to his arm and rubbing her big breasts against him, stealing kisses here and there. Our friends would give me the oddest looks, wondering why I was allowing my wife to act so wantonly. Little did they know. Perversely, the strange glances, as humiliating as they were, sent shivers of lust through me.

Of course, the boyfriends always seemed to enjoy the way Colleen lavished her charms upon them and neglected me. Sometimes I thought they must know the truth that Colleen was simply cuckolding me, and they relished becoming the man in the house.

12