College Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dry off in silence. "Are you satisfied?" she asks earnestly.

I responded with a curt nod and "oh yes very much Zarine,thank you sweetheart".

We walk out of the shower while drying off, not even attempting to warp the towels around to hide our nakedness, we knew then that we are not done yet and there was much more to come that day.

I laid down naked on the chair while she stood there drying her hair. then she sat on my lap, straddling my legs. Her arms drape over my shoulders and she tilts her head to kiss me.

"I love you," I say. I replied "Me too."

She pressed against me. "I want you," she whispered into my ear. "In ways I haven't expressed yet."

The way she said it, purring her hot breath in my ear, set my heart racing.

Zarine raised herself and took my hand. "Let me show you." She stood before me in the dim light of the bedroom, completely naked and looking sexy and hot as she was. My cock was still erect and ready for the second round. I wasn't sure then what was coming up next. excite was building up fast.

She performs a slow turn, allowing my eyes to feast on her curves and the promise of claiming her and of being claimed in turn.

I lay down on the bed and said "Come here."

She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. I weigh her breasts in my hands, thrilling at their fullness. She grabbed my wrists and placed them to either side of my head. "Lie back and enjoy," she said.

I close my eyes and soon my face is buried in the cleft between her breasts. There's a hint of perfume. She moves and washes the silken softness of her breasts over my face, allowing her nipple to travel lightly across my mouth. On its return path, I trap the nipple between my lips.

Her breath catches in her throat. "Naughty boy," she murmurs. Naughty or no, I take a moment to suck and nibble.

Zarine hums her pleasure and plucks the nipple out to insert the other one, pressing her breast against my face. I decide that if I were to die, suffocation by breast wasn't the worst way.

"Let me return the favour," she whispered as she shimmied down my body. Soon she as nibbling at my own nipples, and I get an idea of what it might feel like for her.

She continued her passage down my body, kissing and licking as she goes.

"Oh my," she said as she grasped me. "You appear to be ready." She licked me and I moaned as her mouth enveloped me.

After a sizzling blowjob to which she ensured that I don't cum she stood up and asked me, "Rajeev, have you got condoms?" I nodded yes and stood up from the bed and tok out my purse from the back pocket of my jeans and removed the condom packet.

She looked at me with a naughty smile and said, "I like a man who is prepared, will that fit on your cock".

I asked, "Why not, I have the right size with me. Why do you think it wont fit my length?".

"Nahin aisi baat nahin hai". She giggled and then said, 'lao main pehna deti hoon, tum leto neeche". She took the condom from me and while I lay just like I was before she asked me for a condom, she had already take out the rubber and was slowly pushing it down my rock hard girth. I looked at the cock and then at her, her eyes had lit up and she was probably unconsciously licking her lips.

The condom was a ribbed scented condom. My cock had gone a bit soft when we disengaged for this, so she massaged the cock and my balls. y cock was back in shape.

She then perched herself up on her hands, set her feet on either side of my thighs, and leaned back. Her hair tickled my chest. "Fuck me." she said softly.

I raised my hips and thrust slowly into her, taking my time and trying to calm myself. There's a bliss in this embrace that I've never felt before and I want to enjoy it as long as I can.

At first she moved really slowly trying to feel the full length of me inside her then she stopped for a moment. I opened my eyes then and looked at her. he eyes were closed and her mouth was open, her head fell back.

She started to grind alternating between slow and fast motions and giving me ultimate pleasure. for almost 5 minutes she rode me. I caressed every part of her body that I could,pinching her nipples, gently slapping her ass cheeks, caressing her breasts.

She then started to pound harder on me, I too started bucking into her as she grinded and moaned and clenched and shuddered and gave out a loud cry and then a grunt and fell on top of me. i thought then that i hadn't cummed at all, but I was wrong. I had actually orgasmed into the condom, ofcourse.

She relaxed and started kissing me all over, while I was still inside her, still hard expecting her to move on it again. But it didn't happen. My cock went limp then and popped out of her hot wet shaved pussy.

She stopped her foreplay and laid on me, I meanwhile gently removed the condom from my wet slimy cock and threw it in the dustbin next to her bed.

While i gently held her in my arms, I felt a strange tenderness to the actions. I'd like to think that the stirrings of feeling within me were shared, but I couldn't quite convince myself of it.

I remember I was gently stroking her hair with one hand and her back with the other while she fell asleep, after afew moments I fell asleep as well for almost an hour, when I dozed off I knew the time was 12:15 in the afternoon.

I woke up probably after an hour, felt someone in my arms, with groggy eyes i gently wiped my eyes with my fingers and opened my eyes and saw Zarine sleeping in my arms, her face so close to mine as if inviting me to kiss her.

She looked so beautiful sleeping, I felt like kissing her right then and there, instead i just caressed her face softly, she moved a bit smiled semi-consciously and came closer into my arms, our bodies touching, i felt aroused again but i wanted this moment to last for as long as possible.

I kissed her softly on the lips and she responded back, slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me, stretched and kissed me sloppily on the cheek.

She sat up and got off from the bed. I sat up too and said, "awww come on where are you going".

She looked back at me while moving to wards the bathroom, "Going to freshen up after the mess you have made of me". She giggled and closed the bathroom door behind her.

I got off the bed and wore my underwear and nothing else. stretched again and sat down on the bed. she came out all fresh and showered wearing just a t shirt and a sexy baby pink thong.

she came and sat on my lap and kissed me sloppily all over my face. My hands instinctively moved to her soft medium sized breasts. she disengaged and said, "mmm naughty boy, not again, I am sore, besides mujhe bhook lagi hai, agar lunch nahin kiya toh tumhein kacha khaa jaoungi". she giggled again, "Chalo ab tum bhi shower le lo aur chalte hain lunch karne.

I showered and dressed up and we went to the lodge dining room for a sumptous buffet which we had whilst merrily talking, laughing and whispering sweet nothings to each other. It was like we were already into a relationship, whereas, at that moment we didn't even know where we would go from here.

Oblivious to everything around us finished our lunch and then headed back to her room. On our way back while we crossed the reception the receptionist called out to me and gave me a message that there was a call that was from our our team member for me, which they transfered to my room. I thanked them for the message and that to take down the message incase they call again.

At zarine's room we laid on the bed and talked. This time is was serious talk about our relationship from here.

"Rajeev, where do we go from here? She asked sounding serious.

"Where do you want it to go Zarine?". I asked in equal seriousness.

She paused for a moment and said, "All the way sweety, all the way. But I know it is too early, I want to let it be how it is now, see where it goes, enjoy these times together and then see where it goes. I also am aware that I would pass out of college before you do, but still I am determined to see it through".

I smiled and felt relieved and said, "I agree with you sweetheart, let's tale it as it comes. why worry about something we do not know will happen or not. But let me assure you one thing dear, from my side there will be no demands, and no complaints. You can have as much space as you want. But what I definitly demand from you is complete loyalty. Slight normal flirting with other guys is fine, but where there is a need to draw the line I believe you are intelligent enough to do so. Same goes for me. I will be loyal to you for how much ever time we are together. I want my space as I am willing to give you yours. No jealousy and no complaints. I think we are pretty clear on that".

"Tum jab bolte ho toh kitne cute lagte ho, haeeee," she said with a smile and a wink. That brought a laugh from me. we stopped talking for a moment or so and then she said again, "Let's do this, let us be discreet about our relationship to others. I mean lets not reveal or make obvious to others that we are having an affair. We can meet off college in town and or at a place where know one knows we are there".

I started laughing and said, "boy what planning we have to do too have be with each other, can't we make it simple. Look zarine, I am not afraid of anything. so what if we are having an affair. are you afraid of someone?"

"nahin toh. Kisi se kya darna". She replied.

"Phir? lets not make this complicated for us, lets take it easy and slow. ok?"

Her response was more expressed that implied. that means she wrapped her arms around me and kept her head on my chest and kissed my chest.

I understood and smiled to myself.

"you want to go for a swim or something? I saw a pool close to the dining area". I asked her. She declined and said, 'nahin, main yahin theek hoon, tumhare paas, aise". She snuggled closer and said in a sad tone, "mujhe chodd ke matt jaana kabhi".

I kissed her forehead, "sweetheart, main nahin jaounga chodd ke, lekin agar aap chale gaye mujhe chodd ke toh?".

She gave a very loving tap on my cheek, "dhutt, nahin jaoungi, aur agar gayi bhi toh bhi tumhare paas wapas aaoungi, thats a promise".

She came over me and laid on my body, her head on my chest and legs intertwined, we slept.

She woke me up what looked like evening and said, "hey sleepy head, utho, its 6:30 pm, baaki log kabhi bhi aa jayenge. You need to leave my room".

I hurriedly got up from the bed and freshened up. When I came out of the bathroom I saw her cleaning up the bed and the room. I went behind her and hugged hear. she giggled.I kissed her softly on the back of her neck and felt her tremble.

"mmmmMMMM, naughty boy, chalo ab jaao, nahin toh pakde jayenge". she wriggled out of my embrace and swiftly walked away. I said, "ok, sweetheart, if that is what you want, so be it".

She looked at me and came to me and hugged me. We kissed for afew minutes and she asked, "will we meet again today?".

I assured her, "yes why not, what time".

"After dinner? I will knock, ok? I want to be as close to you as possible. Aaj raat tumhari shamat hai". she giggled naughtily and wriggled out of my embrace and pushed me out of her room.

I came to my room and laid down on my bed and started reading the novel. Time went by, maybe an hour or 2, and the rest of the team came back from their competition all tired and hungry.

We all met for dinner to discuss the days activities and also the next days approach to the competition. The rest of the team were completely oblivious of the activities Zarine and I engaged in.

During dinner and discussion, Zarine and I stole quick glances at each other while eating and listening to other people discuss the activities of the day. We were sitting opposit each other so as to not allow unnecessary suspicion to arise from others. I Suddenly felt something creeping up my leg. I ignored it and thought it must be my imagination or Tina who was sitting next to me must have mistakenly touched my leg with hers. but when it didn't stop, I deliberately threw my spoon down and bent under the table to see what it was and was stunned to see a a leg touching my leg and it was Zarine's. I picked up the spoon and sat back on my chair and looked at Zarine who was looking at me intently with a naughty smile, still continuing with her leg tease, feeling her soft feet on my leg so slowly, my cock became hard.

We were now talking with each other with our eyes and face expressions and I remember making a stern face at her which meant that she was breaking my concentration and not allowing me to listen to what others were saying and also not allowing me to eat. She in-turn made a face that said naughtily, 'I dont care, I like doing it, I will do it, to hell with your concentration, concentration on me instead'.

This went on for almost 10 minutes more. I was afraid that Tina sitting next to me would get suspicious and see us doing it. But she didnt suspect anything as I was holding on to my resolve and my concentration even though the leg ministrations of Zarine were getting on my nerves and all I wanted to do then was to pin this girl down on the table then and there and fuck her so damn hard that she will never break my concentration again. I said to myself 'hold it there buddy, soon it will be.... soon, she is going to pay for this teasing'. I smiled to myself thinking that and avoided zarine's gaze. She most definitly got pissed with my ignoring her and stopped her teasing finally.

My name was called out by Sushant which made me concentrate even more. Sushant told me that the Group Discussion event I was to participate in will see a change in the team, I asked in a serioously concerned tone "why sushant what happened, how come they changed it at the last minute"? Sushant said, "Kya karen yaar aisa hee hai, tujhe phone lagaya tha yehi batane ke liye magar tu tha hee nahin kamre mein".

I said, "Ok. Then who is participating in my place?".

"Tina and Kunal. You both will prepare for it tomorrow morning, evening we have the GD as a last event". Sushant told them.

I shrugged and wished tina and kunal all the best. The team has changed for some reason, politics maybe? kya karen ab... ek event jeeta na.. theek hai yaar. shayad ek aur din araam karne ko mil jaye. I was wishing Zarine didn't have an event the next day, but my hard luck she had an event to participate so well kal dry day for me. With these thoughts I resigned to my expectations and quietly finished my dinner without any further teasing from zarine.

After dinner i was walking upto my room alone after saying good byes to everyone, clearly avoiding any contact or any extra talk with anyone, I even avoided zarine. (i was feeling hurt though, the change of team at the last minute was not done. How could they even think that Kunal will be able to match up with the skills I had and the experience and skills to tackle tough GDs was the only reason I was selected for the toughest event. What did kunal know. The opposition would tear them apart. I had a feeling Tina had something to do with this, since she and Kunal were best friends even before they joined this college and kunal had lost his earlier event very badly. So it must be her recommending him for this, thinking that she will handle it if everything didn't go well. Oh well, to each man his own, I thought and laid down on the bed to read the james michner novel. I checked the time, it was 9:30pm.

For more than an hour I was undisturbed, also not remembering that Zarine was to visit anytime.

There was a knock on the door just as I was about to sleep. I was in my shorts and shoulder cut t-shirt, rather messy hair. I opened the door and saw Zarine standing there. She walked into the room, i quickly stole a glance at the corridor to see if anyone had seen her coming in. No one had. I quickly closed the door and stood to face her.

She was in a white floral pyjamas and a t shirt. Underneath the tshirt and the pyjamas I am sure she wasn't wearing anything. Her hair were loose, falling till almost her waist. she was carrying a packet with her which had a bottle of some kind.

She kept that packet on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed on the side I was sleeping in.

All this while we hadn't said a word to each other. She then got up from the bed and came towards me and hugged me. I instantly wrapped her in my arms. it was a relief from the anger and disappointment I was feeling.

she disengaged and looked at me and asked, "Kya hua sweety, kyon pareshan ho. Dinner hote hee tum chale gaye, mujhse milke bhi nahin gaye. I am sorry if i pissed you off with my excessive teasing".

I assured her that it was not the reason I was sad, it was to do with the change of team and the politics and the favouritism being done while selecting teams. we have to win this competition, not merely participate. and they all know i can make them win it, but still. Ab faculty ko toh mujhe hee jawaab dena hoga na, sushant thode hee dega."

she rubbed my arm and said, "jaane do insab ko... come here, let me rest you, so you can sleep in peace."

She led me to the bed and we laid down. Put off the light and we cuddled up in each other's arms and kissed.

She was so close in my arms, i instantly felt relaxed feeling her body in my arms. My cock was already erect and I knew she could feel it, but who cared, we knew we will have sex.

she softly kissed my face, alternated between soft kisses and licks. everytime she did that it sent shivers down my whole body. i can still feel the shivers while writing this.

I was enjoying her caresses and kisses. That definitly relaxed me. I thought what a lucky guy I am, in just one day I got a kinda girl I always wanted. all the characteristics in a woman that i liked, zarine had them all, atleast till now, and it is not al about sex for me, it is the emotional bonding, maturity and sensitivity, caring etc.

Eariler I used to think that maybe I was asking for too much in a woman, but with zarine in my life 10 years ago in college and now that we are married, I think I was spot on with my expectations.

she had stopped kissing me and was looking at me with her watery sexy eyes. "kya hua jaan, kya soch rahe ho?". I smiled and kissed her lips and said, "humare baare mein soch raha hoon. I got lucky with you in my life. Thank you for accepting me".

She hit me softly with a lovers fist and said, "shut up and love me". she giggled, took off her t-shirt and threw it somewhere in the room who cared about that anyways. I instinctively put my hands on her soft breasts and whispered, "beautiful, perfect". I kissed her soft pink nippled, licked them caressed her breasts from the undersides.

I felt her hand working on my cock which was already out of my shorts and my shorts were half way down my legs.

among heavy breathing she said, "rajeev honey, let's just make love today and not fuck, I hope you understand what I mean and why". I had wanted exactly that and understood why she said it.

"Don't worry darling, i have the same thing in my mind and that's what I will do". Smiled at her and kissed her again.

I felt her relax and she closed her eyes. I kissed her closed eyes and licked her cheeks and undersides of her ears, she giggled and said, "eeeee gudgudee ho rahi hai, matt karro".

I didn't stop, I continued with what I was doing, after a while her giggling turned into soft moans and whispers "rajeev make love to me please, soft tender love".

I removed all my clothes and hers too while kissing and caressing each others. we were at a threshold of passion. She rolled me on top of her. My cock rock hard and ready for action. while kissing I looked at her and our eyes did the talking. her legs parted and her pussy was directly opposite my cock eagerly waiting for the cock to enter it. i did not waste any more time, I slowly entered her hot, tight, dripping cunt. it went in slowly. as it was making its way in, Zarine gave out moans that were a little loud so before she could do it again, I kissed her again. her moans were now against my lips. i finally rested inside her when i was fully inside her. My 7.5 inch cock had penetrated her pussy to the hilt. she had take it in the morning but this was different, that was a fuck this is love, passionate love. i actually felt her pussy's softness and strength then and not in the fuck we had in the morning.