College Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers

I was on top of her, we were kissing each other furiously and passionately. The excitement was very high. To this day, I remember the two of us kissing and holding each other, but I cannot remember who was the first to lose clothing or who removed it, but before long we were both topless. I do remember that it was I, while my lips trailed across her breasts and down her stomach, who wanted more of her milky flesh beneath my hands and mouth and so I removed her shorts and panties. She simply raised her hips so I could slide them off easily.

I removed my clothes hurriedly and laid on top of her. While I was kissing her neck she whispered into my ear, "darlingest… aaaaammmmmm, light off kardo please aur kambal odh lo". I immediately got up, switched off the lights including the night light, came back over her and wrapped the blanket around us.

My cock was hard as a rock, straining to get inside her hot wet tight pussy. Then something hit my head, we had 1 hour with us, why hurry, ek ghante mein toh hum jannat ki sair araam se karr sakte hain. Mann hee mann yeh soch kar main thoda dheere ho gaya. I think she was thinking the same thing too, because when I looked into her eyes, she was smiling and gave me a nod of the head. Her arms went around my neck and pulled me for a kiss. I slowly moved down her super hot sexy body. Zarine moaned passionately as I took her breasts into my hand and tickled her soft pink nipples. My lips played with her nipples, soft kisses on her breasts, I kissed the insides of her breasts, licked them softly. I felt her tremble. Her nipples were now erect inviting. I bit them lightly, "ouch, aaah love, it hurts". I bit again and kissed the spot, each time I bit her breasts I followed it with a kiss or a lick.

Her moans grew louder, I hoped she couldn't be heard outside the coupe. By her gasps and moans, I knew I was doing a good job. Her hand and fingers began to rub me, she pushed her lips against mine in a chaste kiss. We stayed like that while she fondled me, her body molded into mine. My own moans, muffled by her lips, began to fill the room.

For the next 20 minutes we were kissing, fondling each other, I decided I cannot wait any more. I whispered o her, "Zarine I cannot wait any longer". She looked at me and said, "go for it".

With that cue from her, I wrapped my fingers around my cock from the tip and slowly moved it towards her pussy, my fingers met hers, I took off my fingers from my cock and let her guide my cock into her. The tip smoothly entered her hot, wet pussy, slowly and steadily moving inside her to the hilt. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks pushing me deeper inside her. My mental capabilities seemed to be stuck with the overwhelming experience.

No longer capable of thought, I reached for her my hands cupping her face I leaned in to kiss her. I felt her arms furiously caressing my back and buttocks, while I was caressing her forehead and kissing it. We just savoured the moment before the onslaught. I felt she was having her moment. I felt her shiver and struggle and push forward and back so as to take me completely inside her. Then she stopped. We looked into each other's eyes. We smiled at each other. Her hair falling over her eyes.

I can never forget that, never ever forget the look in those eyes. The moment we shared then and after that. It is so clear in my memory like it happened just now. Looking into her eyes, she gave me a smile and She wrapped her legs around my waist and dragged her nails down my back. She met my strokes with those of her own. Her breasts jiggled as I jack hammered in and out of her wet core.

I moved my hips up and gave a slow push into her, she gave out a moan and her breath became heavy. After that it was a roller coaster ride, my thrusts matched the movements of the train, it greatly helped. The excitement was high, the entire coupe was filled with the sounds of our moans. Between kisses and licks we made love like there will be no tomorrow.

I felt my body relax. I let the jerks of the train do the pushing and that heightened the experience even more. 5 minutes or so maybe I felt something, I knew what it was, I also felt Zarine tremble, her moans increasing in volume, I had to kiss her from time to time to reduce her moan sounds.

She moved her hips in circles, bit her lip, smiling she let go. My cock felt her juices, her pussy was dripping wet. I realized then that she had an orgasm. I looked into her eyes and saw a pair of satisfied smiling eyes.

I went for the final assault. I felt that I was about to come, I trembled, increased my pace, she knew I was about to come. She matched me stroke for stroke, push for push. She knew she had already orgasmed but she wanted me to orgasm too.

I released a hot lava of love juice into her super hot, wet, satisfied pussy. Grunting, panting, breathing heavily, I released all my love into her. I felt her pussy clutching my cock for a moment while I released into her and then relax its hold.

W lay there panting in the afterglow. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and it was exciting. We kissed. "I love you rajeev, I love you with all my heart". She said in a soft tone. "I love you too my love, and thank you for this, it is exciting. You complete me my love. I would be lost without you". I smiled back at her and said.

We realized that it was just about 45 minutes since we were away from the team, though they were sleeping, who knows in these train journeys people do not sleep well and wake up frequently during the night.

We hurriedly dressed up and came out of the coupe. We cautiously looked around to see if anyone had seen us. No one was there. We came out of the compartment, saw the attendant sleeping soundly in his berth. We looked at each other, quitely laughed and walked towards our 3 AC compartment. Very cautiously we looked at everyone sleeping like logs. Zarine kissed me on my cheek, whispered into my ears, "darling, u r awesome, good night my love". and went towards her berth. Smiling I moved towards mine.

We were to reach delhi at noon the next day. I slept in peace till morning dreaming about Zarine.

The next few days were very eventful, 2 days of celebrations at college were on big time. Zarine and I did not get time to meet amidst the chaos. But we did pass love messages in chits whenever and however we could. Stolen glances, we even managed a few times to stand next to each other during the celebrations and felicitation ceremony was at an end, we held hands, no one could see that and it was dark, i remember it was around 7:30 in the evening, the lawn where we were al gathered listening to the speech of the dean, Zarine and I sitting next to each other. There was slight chill in the air, we all were dressed in formals, Zarine had a shawl with her she wrapped it around her, that gave us an opportunity to hold hands under her shawl.

The next day was the usual, lectures almost all day, with slight respite during the lunch and tea breaks. things were getting out of hand for us. we had to meet and make love somehow. the feeling was mutual as the messages we exchanged described our feelings.

I was sitting at the library reading a magazine when in walked Zarine with a big smile. She said, "HI" and sat down on the chair next to me. she picked up the newspaper and staretd to read it. She whispered "LOve you sweet heart, I want to make love to you any how, can't wait no more. koi tareeka nikalo na please. I need you".

I took her hand in mine from under the table and whispered back, "Main kuch karta hoon, don't worry, we will be together soon, tomorrow is saturday, we have to meet somewhere out. I will do something. I have to head back, the lecture is starting in 5 minutes. I will call your hostel number at night ok?"

She pressed my hand and replied, "ok, I will wait for your message jaanu, please, aur nahin ruka jaata, roz raat ko I just relieve myself, but no fun in it". Saying that she quickly gave a peck on my lips and scuttled out of the library. Phew, no one had seen us, because apart from the librarian who was in her cabin and could not see us there was no one else.

I closed the magazine and walked out of the library thinking of the ways to be with Zarine this weekend. During the entire lecture, i remember, that i was preoccupied with the planning the weekend.

I had made up my mind to settle this issue once and for all. During dinner I pulled aside manish and asked him for help. I told him about Zarine and I. He was shocked to hear this but then showed amusement and also congratulated me.

He said, "Abbe kahaan phans gaya tu, uss ladki ka chaal chalan theek nahin hai. Aur waise bhi agar masti karni hai toh theek kyon ke usne ziyada der to college mein rehna nahin hai uske baad woh kaun aur tu kaun, lekin beta agar iss relationship ko aage badhana hai toh soch le, raasta mushkil hai". There was silence for a moment, i hadn't replied becuase I knew he would say more, "Woh bhi iss relationship mein serious hai?"

I replied, "Haan yaar".

"Tujhe kaise pata. Ho sakta hai usske liye yeh sirf time pass ho". He exclaimed.

"Arre yaar, I am not expecting anything and neither is she. We are not taking each other for granted at all. We are just living life as it comes and having fun". I replied.

"Hmmm... theek hai, waise, maine bhi ek mast bandi patayee hai, kisee ko bolega toh nahin?" He said.

"hain? arre waah. kaun hai woh khush naseeb ladki jo maharaaj manish sharma se patt gayi. abbe nahin bataounga, tu chinta matt karr". I replied amid laughter.

"Meghna". He said.

"Mast bhai, toone to mast bandi patta li. kuch kiya ke nahin, ke abhi sirf aankhon hee ankhon mein ishara hua hai ha ha ha". I asked in a mischevious tone.

"Sab kuch chaloo hai bhai, abhi tak usse choda nahin hai lekin we have done everything else. woh kaam bhi ho jayega bahot jaldi". manish replied with a wink and a laugh.

"Bata na yaar, kya karoon main, kuch soch na. tu bhi toh ishi dillemma mein hai ke to meghna ko kahan chode, hai na?" I asked him.

He was silent for sometime then said, "yes, theek hai, main kuch soch raha hoon, agar yeh idea kaam kar gaya toh poora weekend tu zarine ke saath bita sakta hai aur main meghna ke saath, without having to worry about anything. Abhi kitna time hai humare paas, we can go and talk to the girls at the girls hostel.

"we have good 2 hours, chal chalte hain, I will cal her down". I said.

"Abhi nahin, pehle mujhe meghna se baat karne de, tu chal saath mein when meghna agrees then I will play my cards. ok? tu aur zarine kuch nahin bolna, sirf main bolunga ok?" Manish said.

"Ok, but be careful with meghna yaar, usne sab ulta karr diya toh gadbad ho jayegi". I said sounding concerned.

"Tu fikar mat karr, main sambhaal loonga". he assured me.

I had to trust manish and I left it to him to handle the situation and find a way out.

On our way to the girls hostel we did not speak, I knew manish was thinking and patching up loose ends.

We had almost reached the girls hostel gate when manish said, "sunn, tu mujhe usse STD ki tapri parr mil, main meghna se baat karke aata hoon. ok? 5 minute."

"ok", i replied and walked off on the opposite direction to the STD booth which was a small shop that sold cigerattes, tea, chips and biscuits and soft drinks. I picked up the phone and called the hostel number. I got through and dialed Zarine's room extention number. after three rings she picked up and hearing my voice she spoke excitedly. We expressed love for each other, then I told her of my plan. She got a little afraid but I assured her that Manish was working something out.

I saw manish coming over, i told zarine I will call her in again in a bit and disconnected the phone.

Manish talked, "ok, all done. maine meghna se baat ki hai, kal woh aur main paas hee ke resort mein jaayenge. She has agreed. I then told her that you would also like to come as you too have no plans other than lazying around during the weekend. She agreed but then herself said, "Rajeev akela aayega kya, I mean, uski girlfriend yaan koi aur ladki saath aaye toh i will be comfortable. because I dont want him to be around whereever we are". I told her, he doesnt have a girlfriend and asked her does she know anyone who would like to come on the trip with us. I told her to ask senior girls jo ke are unlikely to interefere with our affairs and also keep Rajeev company, she instantly came up with 2 - 3 names and said "5 - 10 baad aao main poochkar batati hoon".

Manish and I had cutting chai at the tapri while waiting for the 10 minuts to be over, then manish walked towards the girls hostel to finalsie plan with Meghna and i stayed back at the tapri and made zarine a call. I told her what Meghna and manish are planning, and she said, "mujhe bhi ek idea aaya hai, main abhi neeche aise hee walk parr jaati hoon and then i will greet manish and meghna and then maybe she will ask me if I want to come along, I will ofcourse agree".

I said, "fantastic my love now go do whatever you have to do". We hung up. I waited, 15 minutes later manish, meghna and zarine came towards the tapri, i knew then that baat bann gayi. there was no end to excitement in my heart. Manish, meghna and zarine stood infront of me. I exchanged pleasentries with the girls and then manish said, "Rajeev, we asked zarine to come with us for the trip, hope it is ok with you, she is fine with it. tu bata".

I looked at zarine who had a faint smile and was looking at me lustfully, I replied, "I dont have a problem." Looking at Zarine and smiled at her.

I offered Zarine and Meghna something to drink, they declined. We made plans on travel, manish said, we should take a private taxi rather than a bus, we all agreed to meet at 7 in the morning so that by 7:30 we can start and by 10 we should be checked into the resort.

Manish warned Meghna and Zarine, "if anyone asks where they are going, just say that you girls are going to either of your local guadian's place or make up some excuse. ok? if need be. we do not want people talking and we land up in trouble."

we all agreed and dispersed. the entire 2 minute walk towards the hostel gate, zarine was walking beside me, we held hands, it was dark and no one could see us holding hands, We stole afew kisses too being very careful and cautious, we had already slowed down our pace. I was sure meghna and manish were doing the same thing, they were walking ahead of us and couldnt hear our whispers. We left the girls at hostel gate and left for our hostel. we had a good 1 hour to reach our hostel which was just 10 minutes away.

On our way back to our hostel I thanked Manish for helping me with this. Our friendship and respect for each other grew much more then. I said suddenly, "arre, taxi karwani hai, bhool gaye".

"Oye haan, ok, upar chandu ki dukan se phone karke girls hostel ki tapri ke bahar usse bula lenge subha 6 baje ok?" he said.

We reached chandu's dukan and manish made a call to the cab company to book a cab for the morning to the nearby resort. We confirmed the taxi and headed off to our rooms. I slept like nobody's business, woke up at 4 in the morning, showered, dressed and packed afew things, manish too got ready and both of us headed out towards the girls hostel to pick up the girls and then head off to the resort.

We signed off the weekend leave register and took our weekend out-pass at the gate and headed towards picking up the girls. The girls were waiting for us and so was the cab. we deposited our bags at the boot of the cab, picked up snacks and had tea at tha tea stall and started off towards the resort.

We reached the plush resort and checked in as couples, Manish and Meghna in one room and I and Zarine were left to share another. The pretence was going exactly the way Zarine, I and manish had wanted. Zarine faked reluctance to share the room with me, rather she showed mock anger towards meghna and demanded that they share the room and not the present couples arrangement. meghna then took her aside and said something and zarine pretended to agree. all this while manish and I were amused at what a good act zarine was and what a dumb girl meghna was.

Manish and I paid for the rooms for the weekend and we were shown our respective rooms. To our pleasant surprise we realised that none of the rooms allotted were next to or opposite to each other, infact both rooms were three rooms apart from each other. This suited us just fine.

Our room came first and we were led inside the plush 3 star cosy and well kept room by the bell boy. We said our 'See you laters' to Meghna and manish and closed the door of the room.

I turned around to see Zarine looking at me with lustful eyes and eagerness. We immediatly hugged and passionatly kissed each other. The pent up sexual frustration was upon us and we just wanted to fuck our brains out too, but sleep and tiredness had taken its toll, stripping each others clothes off, naked, we laid down on the cosy bed. i switched off the lights, switched on the air conditioner, pulled the blanket over us, kissing, zarine and i went into deep slumber in each other's arms.

I woke up to find zarine wasn't on the bed, I regained control of myself and heard the shower running. my tummy was grumbling with hunger and I wanted to have a dash at the loo too. Then I realised that the toilet was seperate from the shower in this room, i thanked my stars and made a dash for it. relieved, I came out completely naked as i was to find zarine wrapped in a bath towel drying her hair. She was looking stunning, a vision of beauty. My cock, that had wilted was now fully erect again. She looked at me and smiled, "Good morning my love, neend poori hui?". I stammered a good morning and said, "haanji bahot achchi neend aayi aapki baahon mein, relaxed and satisfied".

She looked at me and giggled, "Ab aise hee wahaan parr khade rahoge ke shower le kar fresh ho jaoge. breakfast karna hai bhook lagi hai".

I jolted out of my reverie. I picked up my bag and took out my toilet kit, a bath towel and a fresh pair of jockies and headed straight for the shower.

I had a leisurley refreshing shower. I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. She was already dressed, a t-shirt top and grey check shorts and flip flops. "Get ready, Manish and Meghna are already at the buffet.

I dressed up quick and hand in hand we left for breakfast. We said our good mornings to manish and meghna, picked up our plates and stuffed breakfast on them and sat down to eat. Manish and meghna were talking non stop and kissing and cuddling, playing with their food all the time.

We were chatting and making plans for the day. We decided to go to the nearby valley to have fun in the waterfalls.

Meghna said, "Rajeev, Zarine didi, i didnt even realise that you two were a couple already, manish told me this morning and then I realised it. I am so happy, trust me, I am really happy, we will have so much fun". Saying that she gobbled up her food happily.

I, Zarine and Manish looked at each other in amusement. Our concerns vanished and we could just relax and have fun as much as we wanted. I just had to speak with manish to make meghna avoid talking about this to anyone. that done, we planned a trip to the nearby waterfalls and stream which was on the most part seculded except for government owned huts that also served as security and look out point incase of emergencies.

We gobbled up our breakfast in no time, we were hungry from all the traveling. All of us then went to our respective rooms, picked up our stuff for the short journey to the waterfalls, checked up our cameras and others stuff and left in the cab provided by the resort. Once we reached there we were told that we should head back by 5 in the evening before it gets dark after 5 the area is not safe. we let the cab driver go back and asked him to return at 4.30 in the evening to pick us up. He told us the mobile phone networks work in this area as it is not far from the main city and even if they dont, just down the road from us there is a small roadside kirana shop that as a phone, we can use that, the place is open 24 hours a day.

prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers