College Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers

The driver left us and we walked up the man made path towards the stream and the waterfalls. there was no one there, just trees and shurbs and a clear sound of waterfalls, birds and afew insects - crickets etc. Upon walking a hundered meters, we stood still looking at the beautiful scene infront of us. the waterfall was falling directly into the stream from the mountain.

There were caution sign boards warning people of the areas of possible dangers in and around the stream. There were wire meshes too covering the areas where people were not allowed to go. We all clearly stayed away from those places and stayed in our corner of the stream.

I turned around instinctively to look at the path we had taken and saw that it was covered with thick shurbs and trees almost hiding the stream and the waterfall from view from the other side. Immediatly all of us put our bags down and took out our cameras and started clicking pictures of the beautiful place. Meghna and manish had quietly walked off towards the stream and found a rock while Zarine and I were still clicking pictures. I took a lot of pictures of Zarine in different moods and expressions and actions and she was taking mine. We were also comparing pictures, sometimes laughing at them and sometimes getting excited at what we clicked.

Pictures taken, Zarine took out a mat from her bag and laid it down near a clean grassy area next to the stream over looking the waterfall, I stole a glance at manish and meghna, they had made themselves cozy in each other's arms, sitting against a rock. I called out to them, "hey you two love birds, want to go for a swim?".

"Naah, we are fine here... we will join you laters. carry on Rajeev". Called out manish. I looked at Zarine who was looking at me and listening intently. I took off my jeans and T-shirt. I was in my tight hip hugging underwear. I walked into the stream. I looked back at Zarine who was looking at me smiling. I couldnt see her eyes since she was wearing her sun glasses. I waded inside the cold water of the stream careful of not going in too deep.

I swam a length of the stream towards the waterfall and found a clearing where i could easily stand underneath the waterfall. I did that. the water was falling on my body stung me but it was cool and I enjoyed standing under it.

I got hold of my sense and looked towards the stream where zarine was. I saw her standing in her sexy pink striped bikini and panties walking towards the stream. I dived into the stream and swam towards her. by the time i reached her she was swimming towards me. We met mid way. She hugged me and kissed me. Her hot wet sexy body on in my arms in this cold water of the stream sent shivers down my spine. We disengaged, swam towards the waterfall. I helped her on the clearing under the waterfall, held her by the waist. She immediatly started to rub the water on her hair and the face.

I waved at manish and meghna watching us but they waived out carry on and laid back down where they were already sitting.

Zarine and I kissed passionatly under the waterfall. Among smooches she said, "Darlingest, this is amazing". I replied, "Yes it is and you are looking one hell of a hot sexy woman in this bikini. I saw the expression on manish and meghna and trust me it was priceless. You are one hell of a sexy woman". We laughed out loud.

"I wish we could make love under the water fall". She said.

"hmmmm, maybe we can, but not under the waterfall but in the stream for sure. would that be alright?". I asked.

"wow, that would be exciting really. I want to try it". She said with a wink.

We moved towards the waterfall. We saw a small clearing that looked just perfect but when we reached there it was a dangerous piece of moss covered rock. We decided to avoid it and after not finding an appropriate place we aborted our plan and decided to be safe than sorry. We swam the length of the small lake again keeping manish and meghna in sight of us all the time.

Manish and Meghna were at it hammer and tongs . At one time both Zarine and I stood looking at them from the distance but then decided it was atrocious and unfriendly to look at them this way. So we did our own. We got tired of swimming around, playing 'catch me if you can' in water, in which Zarine always won (truth is I always let her win, but she still doesn't believe that I let her win always )

Afternoon set in, we were hungry. By this time Manish and Meghna had finished fucking each other like rabbits and were sitting fully clothed on a small mat which Meghna had got in her bag. Next to them were tiffins of maggi and other stuff which Meghna had picked up from the resort's food store.

We all sat down to eat. Zarine and I were still in our swimming suits, not bothering to dress up. Who cared anyways. lol.

We sat for over an hour eating and chatting. I remember Zarine laying on my lap. My upper body hiding her beautiful face from the direct rays o the sun. I was caressing her upper body softly. While Zarine dozed off, obviously tired of all the activity, I sat talking with Manish and Meghna about the plans for the rest of the trip.

Yun hee baatein karte karte kab 4 bajj gaye pata hee nahin chala. Suddenly, Meghna ne kahaa, "Guys let's leave now, it's already 4 and the taxi must be here anytime. We need to get out of this place and reach the resort by 6 atleast".

She was right. We all packed up, got dressed and made our way towards where the taxi should have been.

The taxi was right there where we had left it. It looked as if the taxi had never gone back to the resort. Like I said earlier, who cared anyways. We got into the taxi and left for the resort.

At our room, Zarine went in for a shower, I followed her in, she saw me entering the shower behind her and giggled. "You naughty fella, you will never give it up would you?".

I slapped her sexy thong clad bottom and said, "Give up? No way? I will never give up this piece of sexy ass, now ways". Saying this we shed our clothes like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow.

The warm water cascaded on our bodies and it felt good. We held each other in a passionate embrace kissing. i remember that shower very well like it just happened right now.

my cock was rock hard and pocking at her navel. She grabbed it in her soft hands and started playing with it while kissing me. I groaned at her touch. She disengaged from me and knelt on the wet floor. "Mmmmm what have we here. A fine piece of meat. Yummy." With that she kissed the tip of my cock and then slowly took the entire length deep into her sexy hot mouth.

The feel of her tongue slightly fluttering on my skin sent shivers up my spine. I groaned out her name. She on the other hand was busy with her new toy. Loving it, kissing it, caressing it, toying with it, licking it like a lollypop that it was. All the time the excitement in me grew to newer heights of passion.

She mouth fucked my cock till she made it cum. Determined as she was, she continued to suck at the rock hard piece of meat long after I had come full in her mouth.

After she had her fill, she got up from her kneeling position and turned around and walked afew steps towards the wash basin. rinsed her mouth with mouth wash and walked back sexily towards me looking me straight in the eye. While I recovered from the hot blow job and cajoled the cock back to its original hardness and ready to fuck some pussy.

She took her soft sexy perfect breasts in her hands and rubbed them on my chest. I kissed held her slim smooth body and kissed the side of her neck. I bit slightly, she breathed heavily. I moved down towards her breasts, kissed the top of her cleavage and held those magnificant breasts in my hands. I felt a strong urge to suckle at her beckoning breasts. As I palpated the firm orbs which I held, her rigid nipples grazed against the rough surface of my hands and seemed to grow. Pleased by their response, I systematically but gently bent them back and forth, eliciting mewing sounds of pleasure from their her.

I continued this mutually tantalizing form of stimulation for several minutes until she straddled my legs with one of her legs and whispered into my neck to fuck her.

Wet, I carried her to the bed and gently placed her on one side. Just then she got up and came and stood before me. Pushed me back towards the bed which i bumped down in the sitting position. She straddled me and lowered herself onto my legs so that she was sitting on my thighs with her knees resting on the sides and her crotch nestling against my own.

Instantly I cupper her breasts and played with her nipples. Her head instantly fell back, he wet hair were all over her face which made her look in pure ecstasy. I released my hold on her breasts and positioned my hands so that I could hold her turgid nipples in my finger tips. Applying sufficient pressure to prevent their escape, I began a slow milking of her teats. Starting at the base, I repeatedly rolled my fingers along the stalk of each nipple, on each cycle stretching them to their full length and holding them there for several moments before beginning again. My efforts were soon rewarded. In an obvious attempt to augment the intensity of her experience, she responded to the pull on her nipples by leaning back at the same time as I was drawing her nipples in the opposite direction, and during the brief intervals when, through our cooperative effort, they were fully extended, she threw her head back and emitted a sigh of carnal satisfaction.

Knowing that her nipples would become sore if we continued too long, after a couple of minutes I relinquished my hold on them and placed my hands on her shoulders,then moved my hand down her sexy smooth tummy. To my delight, I could feel tremors caused by the contraction of her abdominal muscles as my fingers passed over them. Initially these tremors were barely perceptible, but they soon grew in strength. As I had hoped, Zarine's body instinctively knew how enhanced the stimulation it was receiving. To relieve the frustration caused by my purposefully ephemeral caresses, she tightened her abdominal muscles in an attempt to bring my hands into closer contact with her belly. Although her efforts won her scant relief, they accentuated her waist. Zarine's waist is slender, and the contraction of her muscles combined with the swelling of her tummy gave it definition.

Like that of her upper torso, her lower flesh (her cunt lips and just above it) has an enticing blend of colors: it is tawny with a slight hint of pink. In addition, padded as it is by a thin layer of fat beneath, the skin on her tummy has a texture which defies all attempts at artificial reproduction: it can be found only on a woman in her prime or a baby in its infancy.

I brought my hands forward, placed my thumbs at the edge of the crater containing her bellybutton, and spread them so that my palms and fingers would encompass her stomach. she gasped when she felt my fingers probe through the soft tissue to the firm muscles responsible for maintaining the rounded hemisphere.

I removed my hands from her lower belly and brought the forefinger of my right hand to the edge of the crater at the bottom of which lies her bellybutton. Seated on the little ledge at the junction of her tummy with her waist, the ring of flesh below my fingertip was slightly puckered, and I knew that it would be exquisitely sensitive to my slightest touch. Thus, before beginning the torment for which that region was destined, I warned Zarine that I intended to make it difficult to stand the sensations that I would be causing her but that she should concentrate on those sensations and to resist her desire to avoid or diminish them.

Without further delay, I ran the tip of my forefinger along the rim of her navel, barely touching but never loosing contact with her deliciously smooth skin. After several circuits, Zarine's head dropped back, I could not see her face, but I suspected that she had closed her eyes and was making a valiant effort to comply with my wishes. When I saw that she had learned how to absorb and enjoy the sensations, I began allowing my finger to penetrate further.

Each time that my finger reached the bottom of her navel, I could see a shiver pass over her body and felt her abdominal muscles tighten around the digit intruding into their midst. Having my finger gripped in the silken sleeve of her navel was a remarkably sensual experience. Of course I knew full well that, in large part, its sensuality derived from its role as surrogate for a more conventional form of sexual intercourse, but that realization did not detract from my pleasure at having my finger embedded in such a wonderfully responsive nest as the one Zarine was providing it.

At first it required all of Zarine's will power to tolerate the invasion of her navel. However, after she had resigned herself to accepting it, her body language changed and began to indicate that she had learned to not only accept but even enjoy having her bellybutton probed. For one thing, she brought her head forward so that she could observe her own tummy. For another, she adjusted herself on my knees so that she could spread her legs further apart and tip her pelvis forward. In that position, her torso formed a beautiful semicircle whose inner circumference was decorated above by her breasts and below by swell of her protruding belly. For a while, she was content to play a passive role, simply savoring her new found pleasure. But as her excitement grew, she began expressing it by raising her hips and thrusting her pelvis in the same way as she would during intercourse at the onset of orgasm. Sensing that she was in fact on the brink of orgasm, I placed my hand on her crotch into the crevice between her spread labia. I removed my hands from her lower belly and brought the forefinger of my right hand to the edge of the crater at the bottom of which lies her bellybutton. Seated on the little ledge at the junction of her tummy with her waist, the ring of flesh below my fingertip was slightly puckered, and I knew that it would be exquisitely sensitive to my slightest touch. Thus, before beginning the torment for which that region was destined, I warned Zarine that I intended to make it difficult to stand the sensations that I would be causing her but that she should concentrate on those sensations and to resist her desire to avoid or diminish them.

Without further delay, I ran the tip of my forefinger along the rim of her navel, barely touching but never loosing contact with her deliciously smooth skin. After several circuits, Zarine's head dropped back, I could not see her face, but I suspected that she had closed her eyes and was making a valiant effort to comply with my wishes. When I saw that she had learned how to absorb and enjoy the sensations, I began allowing my finger to penetrate further.

Each time that my finger reached the bottom of her navel, I could see a shiver pass over her body and felt her abdominal muscles tighten around the digit intruding into their midst. Having my finger gripped in the silken sleeve of her navel was a remarkably sensual experience. Of course I knew full well that, in large part, its sensuality derived from its role as surrogate for a more conventional form of sexual intercourse, but that realization did not detract from my pleasure at having my finger embedded in such a wonderfully responsive nest as the one Zarine was providing it.

At first it required all of Zarine's will power to tolerate the invasion of her navel. However, after she had resigned herself to accepting it, her body language changed and began to indicate that she had learned to not only accept but even enjoy having her bellybutton probed. For one thing, she brought her head forward so that she could observe her own tummy. For another, she adjusted herself on my knees so that she could spread her legs further apart and tip her pelvis forward. In that position, her torso formed a beautiful semicircle whose inner circumference was decorated above by her breasts and below by swell of her protruding belly. For a while, she was content to play a passive role, simply savoring her new found pleasure. But as her excitement grew, she began expressing it by raising her hips and thrusting her pelvis in the same way as she would during intercourse at the onset of orgasm. Sensing that she was in fact on the brink of orgasm, I placed my hand on her crotch into the crevice between her spread labia.

I worked my hands in concert: the right hand continuing its excavation of her navel and the left stroking, without penetrating, the intricate folds of flesh in the vicinity of her vulva. It did not take long for my insidious manipulation of her body to register.

Zarine remained still for as long as she could, but, as her orgasm approached its crescendo, her body took command and she was forced to abandon control her convulsing body. Finally, with a cry of relief, she flung herself forward, pressing her breasts against my chest while clamping her thighs around my hand between her legs.

For several minutes we remained silent in this intimate embrace. Zarine was exhausted and I was reluctant to disturb her post-coital reverie. When her exhaustion began to abate, she lifted her head and kissed me passionatly and smiled.

"What the fuck was that. My god, itna mazaa aaya Rajeev. Yeh technique kahaan se seekhi darhling". She asked.

I was busy kissing and licking her breasts again and answered, "Sweetheart, maine yeh technique kahin nahin seekhi, it came naturally".

She said, "You are amazing. Now lets not waste time and fuck. I want that beautiful cock of yours inside me once again. my pussy is hungry for it lover".

She got up from my lap and crawled back to the bed and laid down on her back with her legs opened wide giving me a clear view of her shaved smooth sexy pink juicy wet pussy.

Icame over her and kissed her deeply, my hands finding there way to her nipples that were now aching to be touched again, I touched gently at first, smooth and slow but as her moans of delight grew so did my actions.

Slowly I moved down her body planting kisses over her breasts and stomach until I was level with her pussy, I stayed there for a while smelling her sweet aroma and gazing at her, tracing circles with my tongue around her hot sex and gently breathing warm air onto it, she gasped as I licked at her clit then sunk my tongue inside of her, lapping up her wetness, I brought her to a shattering orgasm minutes later, she moaned and held my head as the waves of orgasm flooded her body.

I moved up her body to face her, my face got level with hers, the head of my huge cock gently touching her opening, she eased her hips forward and I slowly inched himself inside of her, I stretched her wide. I started to move my hips back and forwards and my thick tool slide in and out of her, her hands explored my body my firm shoulders and down my back, down to my tight muscular bum, she gently ran her nails down my back and I moaned and sped up the rhythm of my thrusting, slowly she ran her hands up to my neck and held me tight around the shoulders as I frantically made love.

She gripped me tight, her inner muscles gripped me tight and that was enough to send me over the edge, I pushed up hard into her as I filled her with my hot seed, as her body calmed down she released her grip on me, I kissed her, out of breathe I kissed her deep. We just laid there in each others arms, holding one another tightly.

"mmmmmm love everybit of you". She buried face in my chest, softly kissing me there. I felt her hot breath on chest. I moved back a lil to look at her, found her eyes closed, "Zarine?" I called out. She replied with a long lazy sleepy "mmmmmmm". I caressed her face and kissed her lips lightly. I put of the light, wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep. It was 2 AM.

prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers