College Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers

Early morning was cold, I felt cold on my leg, adjusted the blanket over us and very gently pulled Zarine closer. Her soft warm body melted into mine. I buried my face in her soft hair and kissed her forehead.

I felt the morning unease and wanted to re-leave myself. I gently kissed her sleeping pink lips and moved out of bed. 15 minutes later I came back and saw Zarine was still fast asleep. I pulled the curtains slightly and looked out to see that the morning sun was just about breaking out into the horizon.

I slipped back inside the blanket with zarine, held her gently in my arms cradling her head on my chest and slept.

The sound of the telephone ringing woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around to see that the morning sunrays had already filled the room through the curtains. I must have slept for a couple of hours atleast. I felt Zarine still sleeping in my arms. The irritating ringing of the telephone made me to move away from the warm loving embrace of Zarine's body. "Hello", I said with a sleepy voice into the receiver. "Abbe kitna soge, subha hogayi, we have to leave soon, jaldi uthho aur breakfast ke liye pahoncho", was Manish's typical way of talking, he disconnected without hearling my reply but before disconnecting I could feel the naughtiness in his voice and definitly heard the meghna giggle.

I kept the phone down and inaudible whispered smilng "iski maa ki....".

I looked back at Zarine sleeping, she had woken up and was sitting pretty half wrapped in the blanket. She asked sleepily, "Who was it honey". I laid back down on the bed, she came over me, our naked bodies melting into each other. "Manish tha, bol raha tha ke hum late ho jayenge college wapas jaane ke liye". There was silence for a moment or so before i said again, "as much as i hate going back, but kya karren, we have to leave".

"Hey, humein abhi thode hee jaana hai, we have the whole day with us, we have to go early morning as decided, manish bhool gaya hoga". Zarine said in a surprised tone.

I too realised then the meaning of why Meghna was giggling when Manish was talking on the phone and I said in a whisper, "saala, kutta". Zarine laughed and said, "woh toh hai. milne do mujhe, main uski band baja doongi".

"rehne do love, we have better things to do than to kick manish's rear". With that we both laughed.

She said, "Ab mujhe bathroom jaana hai, choddo mujhe, jaane do please."

She somehow wriggled out o my enmbrace and ran towards bathroom. In the meantime, I ordered us some tea and breakfast. I also dialed the intercom number to Manish's room and jokingly gave him a piece of my mind.

We freshened up and started lazying around in romantic reverie, rolling with laughter and fun on the bed. Kisses, caresses, romantic nothings in each others ears.

I was only wearing my shorts with no underwear.. , and zarine was wearing a skimpy bra with hip hugging low waist shorts.

our romantic reverie was interrupted by the sound of the door bell which indicated that the room service had brought our breakfast.

I reluctantly disengaged from Zarine to open the door, I waited a few minutes for Zarine to cover herself with the blanket. I opened the room door and ushered the room service waiter in with our breakfast.

The waiter immediately realised that he had interrupted us, his face was flushed but he was not to blame. He quickly left the room after picking up the tip from me.

I poured tea in two cups and handed it to Zarine. I took my tea cup and laid down beside Zarine. "Did you see the waiter's face?" I asked her.

"No, why?" She asked.

"He looked flushed, he definitly knew what we were upto before he interrupted". We both laughed at that. Again the telephone rang for the 2nd time in less than 2 hours. I picked it up, it was Manish on the other line, "Kidhar ho tum dono". he asked.

"Apne room mein, aur kahaan". I said.

"Abbe tum log breakfast ke liye kyon nahin aaye?". He asked.

"Abhi aaya hai breakfast, we decided to have it in the room itself, thakk gaye the yaar". I said.

"Toh aaj kya karna hai". He asked.

"Ek kaam karro, tum dono humare kamre mein aa jao, yahin gappen maarte hain, hir decide karte hain ke aaj kya karna hai". I said.

"Ok, hum aa rahe hain 5 minute mein". He said and hung up.

That entire day nothing much happened, the four of us just lazed around in our room and had loads of masti. After an early dinner, manish and meghna retired to their room.

That night Zarine and made intense love for a couple of hours and then slept since we had to leave back for college early in the morning.

For the next couple of weeks, Zarine and I met often and continued with our affair secretly.

During this time, I and Manish started to look for a room for me to stay outside of college. This was a thought that I had which was the only way I and Zarine could meet every day and have our privacy. I informed Zarine of my idea and she was very excited, we looked forward to having a great time together when we get the room and the much needed privacy. Months were running out, Zarine was passing out within a couple of months. We were getting desperate.

Finally after 1 month of searching for a room close to the city as well as the college, I found one. Zarine and I decided to share the rent which was as it is not much, i remember it was hardly 2500 per month for a small 1 bedroom with attached bathroom and a small 2 seater balcony on the 12th floor apartment building.

When I got the room, i decided to do it up myself. So i told Zarine that for the next 3 days she will not be allowed in the room. This surprised her as she expected to be the first one to step in, which she was, but at that moment she didnt know and she was pissed. I pacified her saying that I was setting up the place for us and that she had to let me do it myself. She agreed with a doubtful smile and said, "lets see how you set it up". Giggles.

3 days later, I took her to OUR one room apartment and opened the door to our love nest for the next 4 months.

She stopped in her stride and stood there fascinated, turned around and kissed me. ""This place is wonderful, this is fabulous darling, absolutely wonderful. I am proud of you". She said excitedly.

I said, "My queen, step in and make this our home". I led her inside. Excitedly we looked at every nook and corner of the small apartment.

We stood in the middle of our small bedroom and hugged each other. I looked deep into her eyes and saw...hunger. Desire. I took Zarine in my arms and held her close. She returned my embrace. Our foreheads came to rest together and stayed like that for a long time. All I could hear was my heart pounding. I felt her warm breath against my lips again.

Our passion overtook us. It was wet and sloppy. Delicious.

My hands ran over her back and waist. Her hands grasped my hair and shoulders. She let out a low purr as I kissed my way to her ear, nibbling softly on her lobe. Zarine gasped as I kissed my way down her neck, and she dug her fingernails into my back when I got to her collarbone.

I carried her into to the bed, which was a double bed I had chosen with cosy cushions and mattress.

Our lips locked together as each undressed the other. My hands brushed against her erect nipples before coming back to pinch them gently. Her hands went to my bare ass as I unzipped her shorts and pushed them down along with her panties. I lay atop her, bared physically and emotionally. I could feel her breasts pressed flat against my chest.

She pushed me back and sat up, shedding the rest of her clothes.

I stared back, lost in her beauty. She propped herself up on her elbows and pushed herself back on the bed, resting against the pillows. Her hand was extended. Inviting.

With a quickness bourne of lust and desire, I lunged at her and she pulled me close, our naked forms melting together. Zarine kissed me deeply, her tongue wrapping around mine. Her hands brushed against my back before settling on my buttocks, pulling me close.

My lips left a wet trail again across my cheek and down her neck to her collarbone, but I didn't stop there. Cupping a breast in each hand, I kissed down her chest before settling on one of her nipples. She cried out and pushed her bosom forward into my eager mouth.

I continued to explore her body with my hands and with my mouth. Biting. Nibbling. Caressing. I could feel the warmth of her sex against me. Inviting.

I pulled her close and lifted her off the bed. With one hand I brushed some of the pillows to the floor and pulled the comforter and sheets down. I lay her back on the bed, kneeling above her. My cock was fully erect and she took it in one hand, pulling me down with the other.

She guided me towards her, kissing my cheek, breathing in my ear. Zarine rubbed my cockhead against her clit and labia, sending a shiver up my spine.

"I need you inside me," She whispered.

"Condom," I managed to grunt.

"I'm on the pill, remember and since when did we ever need a stupid piece of rubber" she replied desperately. I pushed my cock forward into her.

She arched her back and moaned with pleasure. I bit her lip as my cock filled her up. Slowly. Deliberately.

When I was all the way inside her, I looked down at my lover. Her body glistened with sweat and desire. Her eyes were closed. I pulled back and thrust in again. Her mouth fell open.

I built a rhythm, alternating a few hard thrusts with a few soft strokes. Zarine spread her legs so she could take all of my erection inside her. Her hands gripped my muscular shoulders. I held himself up with one arm and cupped one of her breasts with the other hand.

"You . . . feel . . . so . . . good," Zarine managed between strokes. I smiled and pulled back so only the tip of my head was inside her. Then, without warning, I thrust deep and hard. She bit my shoulder and dug her nails into my back, not for the last time.

She bucked against me, matching my stride, grinding her clit against the top of my cock. I grunted with a primal pleasure on every stroke. Faster and faster.

I felt my cock tightly in the grip of her velvety sex. I could feel it contracting around my swollen head. I knew she was close. So was I. I pumped her pussy hard. Faster and faster.

She arched her back one last time as the waves of her orgasm overtook her. I saw her eyes roll back into her head and then I started to cum with her.

She bucked against me and pulled me deeper inside.

I felt her warm juices around my throbbing cock, flooding her tight sex. Then my head exploded inside her. The room started to spin.

We each let out one final gasp, consumed by our passion. I could still feel her pussy squeezing my cock, even as her orgasm subsided. There was a ringing in my ears and I could hear my cock pumping the last of my thick cum into her.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of her. The room continued to spin and then went dark.

"I love you," she whispered.

I didn't know how long I was out. It may have been a few seconds. It may have been a minute or two. I was still inside her. She was absently running her fingertips along my back, top to bottom, then in small circles around my shoulder blades. Her gentle touch gave me goosebumps.

I blinked myself back to consciousness. I started to pull myself up, but she held me close.

"Don't leave me." She whispered.

"Am I squishing you?" I asked.

"No. You feel wonderful right where you are." her eyes were closed.

I stared at her beautiful face, glowing in the soft room light. I kissed her gently. Our bodies were covered in perspiration. The room reeked of sex.

I was horny as hell once again. I turned her over and pushed her one all fours and entered her from behind. She was ready. She knew my ever move and matched me thrust to thrust.

We were fucking for what seemed like 15 minutes when she screamed out.

"Oh, god . . . oh, god . . . Oh . . . GAAWWWWWDD!!!!," Zarine buried her face in the pillow as I pounded into her from behind. What a gorgeous view of her sexy apple butt.

"Harder . . . harder . . . do . . . it . . . HARD . . . ER!," she arched her back and cried out. I pressed all of my weight down on her, pushing her into the bed with each thrust. Her breasts were pressed flat against the sheets. It was glorious.

I let out a loud moan. She arched her back as our orgasms overtook us. My cock erupted. She bucked against me one final time, trying to milk the last of my cum out of the cock that was buried inside her.

After I finished, I rolled to the side and she turned with me, keeping my semi-erect cock within her soft folds.

She slid my flaccid cock out of her and then turned to face me. I rolled onto my back. She cuddled up against me and kissed me again. "Now where were we?"

"I think you were about to rub my neck," I said.

"I thought I'd rub something else," she purred. She ran her nails down my stomach.

"Give me a minute, will you?" I grunted.

She giggled and teased me, "What now big joe can't take in 3 in a row, eh?".

"I am just a human, not a machine". I answered back.

"Tonight, I want us to make love like we have never done before, as many times as it takes. I simply love and want all of you for myself, always and forever". She said and kissed me back.

We cuddled and made love once again into the night.

4 months of living together, oblivious to the fact that everyone in college knew about us now, we didn't care really. We had settled into our small apartment and lived there as man and wife.

Though, when we started living to together, we knew that in just a couple of months we would be apart again for sometime but we would definitely end up marrying each other once I settled into a good job.

prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers