All Comments on 'College Days'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tiger2012tiger2012almost 12 years ago
Good story

I feel sorry for Dave. He thought he would make love to Jill but Jill wanted to have sex more than Dave did. I'm glad Jill and Ged didn't last long. And maybe your next story should be told from Dave's point of view where he sex for the first time and fall in love. Just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting for chapter 2

The whore. She should have got pregnant. Had a STD and AIDS. Now that was fitting for the cum dump whore she was.

You cannot leave Daves story unfinished.

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974almost 12 years ago

I think you did a fair job with this story. It could have been a little more realistic, but you did a great job with explaining how Jill fell for Ged. The ending seemed rushed - your syntax and punctuation started to drop off at the end, and I caught at least one time where you said "Jess" instead of "Jill".

You could have REALLY extended this story out, and gotten deeper into the characters' personalities more. Overall, I liked the potential of the story and plot line. And yeah, it got me a little turned on. The ending was a bit disappointing, though. Keep writing, though! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disappointing ending

The story built up more and more and then just ended abruptly. Possibly one of the dumbest endings of a story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid, fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I thought it was very well written. Other commenters need to get off their high horse - so what if she cheated? Not like they were married.

zoyiabzoyiabalmost 12 years ago
I don't see what the other posters are complaning about

And most of them are anonymous.... typical.

I thought the story was good. I spent a short time in dorm rooms, and this kind of thing does happen. Jill isn't a whore shes a typical small town girl embracing the college experience and acting on her gut feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ged injures himself and loses athletics and a ehds up selling cars or something, and Dave goes on to be be a billionaire and innovates and a better life. She ends up in a trailer community and a dead end life.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

What a fucked up story! I was hoping for something better but people thrive on this cheating shit. Damn, I was hoping it actually ended like the last Anon commented. 1 tiny star!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous