All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 06'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DalyRocksfulDalyRocksfulabout 8 years ago
love it

Can't wait to see if you write like after college days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So..

On your Twitter 2 days ago you tweeted that there's a new chapter of Brady and Ezra. I can't find it where is it at?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWWW

Please can you just make one more story about the future? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait for more!

so I'm so upset lmao, not really I just love your stories!!!!!! keep them coming! ;) when you can! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Just wanted to say that I just came across your storylines HSR & CD; thought they were amazing, can't stop reading. Hope there will be more chapters in the future.

julrijulriover 12 years ago
good chapter

Kinda short but with all you got on your plate, understandable.Glad you got our boy laid finally, and with that hunk of a man.

I wish you the best on your upcoming wedding, I am so sure it will be awesome. Lord and the honeymoon. You go girl!!! Have fun and enjoy! hope to read from you again, you will be missed till then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the HUH?

I was reading along enjoying the update on Brady and Ezra and then out of nowhere there is a Derek and Myles, where do these 2 come from? What story? confused!

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Brady is going into the military! Sigh. I'm very worried about Ezra being by himself :( I'm very glad you updated this.

And speaking of updating, I'm seriously missing Josh & Ayden. So maybe when you come back to writing.......:)

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Last one???

It's not even over yet. I hope you do an update later on to let us know how they're doing and stuff.

Cheers! :)

GweallGweallover 12 years ago
Collaboration

Seems we had a glitch in our collaboration story, so it will be a little while longer until it gets submitted ): Sorry for the trouble guys it will be up soon.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Too short :( But i'm glad it was mainly Brady and Ezra!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is great

This update is lovely. Which story is your collaboration with Gweall?

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

i like this chapter. yay for bringing back brady and ezra

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous