College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick her titties clean Jonnie. Eat your cum for us. Show us how much you like to eat your cum off of Sara's big tits," said Kelly. Both girls watched me as I sloppily lapped away at the blonde's rack. I then turned towards Kelly and forced my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste me again. I then went to Sara and did the same.

"You cum hard, baby. It tastes so good. We better get you hard again, because we are far from being done here," cooed Sara. I moved over to the couch again and sat down. Both girls crawled to me and started to suck my cock again, getting me ready for round two. They had me hard in no time.

I rose to my feet and told them both to lie on there stomachs on the floor. As they both did, I watched as both of their tits mashed to the carpet. I jerked my cock off as I watched them lay there, wiggling their little asses at me. Both girls were completely shaved, giving me a perfect view of their pink snatches. They both had their asses slightly raised into the air. I moved over to them and straddled Sara's ass. I placed my cock between her legs and slid my cock into her tight cunt. Fuck. She was tight too. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the floor by her shoulders. I started to fuck her sweet cunt, feeling my prick melt in her sex. Sara was now screaming as I fucked her pussy with extreme intensity. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me in the cunt hard, Jonny," she yelled as I pounded her twat.

I then pulled out and moved over to Kelly and entered her the same way. I shoved my cock all the way in as hard as I could right away. She screamed out in pleasure as I did. "Oh god Jonny, fuck it, fuck it, fuck my college cunt"!

She obviously knew that I got off on their college status. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and layed it between her ass crack. I took each cheek and squeezed them around my cock, fucking them as I had just fucked Sara's tits earlier. "Oh God Jonny, that feels amazing! Please put it in my asshole, Jonny," begged Kelly.

"Ooh, you're such a little slut Kelly. You want me to stick my hard prick into your little asshole? You would like it if I fucked you up you ass, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Jonny, please fuck my ass!"

"In time," I teased.

I moved over to Sara and inserted my cock into her cunt again and started fucking her again. I moved my hand to her ass and slid a finger in. It was so tight I could barely get it in. I pulled it out and sucked it, making it wet with my saliva. I then put it back into her ass and it slid in much easier this time. I was now fucking Sara's cunt with my cock and her ass with my finger. It was fucking amazing. I was now able to slide two fingers into her tight little asshole. I looked over at Kelly and said, "Start fingering your ass, get it ready for my cock". She immediately moved her hand to her ass and started to work one of her fingers in and out.

I let Kelly finger her ass a little longer and then I pulled out of Sara and moved back to Kelly. I positioned myself over her ass and placed the head of my sloppy cock at her asshole. Kelly reached around and spread her ass cheeks as far apart as they would go. I slowly eased my hard-on into her tiny anal bud. The feeling was magnificent. I had my head in her anal passage and started to force more of it into her. "Oh yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard," she moaned.

I now pushed my cock in all the way and had my balls resting on her pussy lips. "Fuck! You like it in the ass you slut," I asked

"Fuck yes. Now fuck it Jonny. Fuck my tight little asshole," she begged. I started to pump my cock in and out of her asshole. The feeling was amazing. I had fucked many chicks in their asses, but this felt different. I was now fucking her ass hard, letting my cock piston in and out of her ass. Kelly was screaming in pleasure as I drove my cock into her behind. I planted both my hands on the floor by her head and fucked her ass just like she wanted me too. I pulled my dick out of her ass and moved over to Sara, who awaited my anal assault.

Sara saw me pull out of her college friend's ass and said, "Come over here Jonny and fuck my asshole now. Come stick your big, hard cock in my little co-ed ass." I moved over to her and entered her ass which she was keeping primed while I was fucking Kelly's.

"Oh yeah, Sara. You're asshole is so fucking tight. You like it in the ass." I knew that she liked the dirty talk while I forced my cock into the tight confines of her behind. I started to really pound her ass and she now started to buck her ass back at me, trying to take me deeper into her ass. I pulled out of her and moved back to Kelly and inserted my cock back into her ass. Her ass was now nice and loose so I could really hammer her. I could not believe how much these sluts liked getting their asses fucked. It was amazing. I moved back over to Sara and started to fuck her ass again. She was now reaching under her pelvis, fingering her sopping wet cunny.

"Do you guys like how I am taking turns fucking your asses? Fuck yours Sara and then I move over to you slutty little friend's ass and fuck hers? Tell me how you like it".

"Oh I love it Jonny! I have never had my ass fucked like this before. You are fucking amazing. Come on, pound me in the ass!"

I continued fucking Sara's little ass and she was now screaming in another orgasm. I was pounding her ass, making my balls slap against her soaking wet cunt. After her orgasm subsided, I got up on my feet and stood there. Both girls then crawled over to me and knelt in front of me. Kelly took my cock into her mouth and started to finger herself while she gave me head. She was just using her mouth to fuck me, no hands. She let me slip from her mouth and Sara took me deep into her throat in one motion. She too was using no hands to suck me. I grabbed both the girl's heads and turned them so they were facing each other. I moved their lips together and started to slide my cock between their mouths. They started to flick my prick with their tongues as I fucked their lips. Sara then moved her head forward and let my cock slide into her mouth. I fucked her mouth for a few moments and then she let it slip out and Kelly took it into her mouth. I continued to fuck her throat for a while and switched back to Sara's. I took turns fucking their faces, switching back and forth between their trashy mouths.

"I want to cum between your guy's tits," I said. Both girls stayed kneeling in front of me and go themselves at a good position for me to get my cock between their tits so I could fuck them.

"Are you going to take turns fucking our tits now Jonny? Just like you took turns fucking our cunts, and then our assholes, and then our mouths. That's it baby, take turns sliding your cock between our heaving, sweaty, meaty tits.," said Kelly as she pushed her tits out to me.

"Make your titties nice and wet for me babes. Rub some of your hot cunt juice all over your tits. Make them nice and slippery so I can fuck them real good." Both girls reached down to their wet cunts, got their hands nice and wet, and then started to rub the fuck juices all over their breasts. Their melons were now shining in the light and were ready to be fucked. I positioned myself in front of Sara's D-cups and she enveloped me between them. I started to move my hips up and down, feeling my cock slide so easily between her hot, slippery tits. The mixture of her sweat, cunt juice, and my pre-cum made an unreal lubricant and let me fuck her big tits with extreme enthusiasm. I held Sara's shoulder's and pumped my cock into the fleshy trap she created for me.

"That's it baby, fuck my big tits. Slide your boner between my big fucking jugs. Ooh, that's it. Now fuck Kelly's big titties for me. Let me watch your slide your boner between her soft, tits." Kelly released my cock from her tits and I moved myself in front of Kelly. She had her hands on either side of her tits already and was awaiting my tit-dance. I put my cock between her breasts and she squeezed them together, trapping me once again. "Fuck, your tits are amazing. I could fuck these tits all night. I could slide my boner between your big titties all fucking day!" I was in heaven. I loved tit-fucking chicks and here I was with two gorgeous college sluts who loved getting their tits fucked. Kelly bent her head downwards so she could start licking the end of my cock as it peeked out of the front of her tits. "That's it Kelly, suck that cock-head while I fuck your tits. Taste that sticky pre-cum."

I moved back over to Sara and put my cock back between her tits. "Ooh, my turn again," she moaned and squeezed her tits together so hard that I thought my cock was going to get crushed. I started pumping again, making her tits heave. As I started pumping up and down, she started to move her chest up and down, so that she was now jerking me off with her big tits. The sensation was amazing.

"Fuck yeah, take me between your tits baby." I continued fucking her tits for a little while and then moved back over to Kelly who was now rubbing more of her sweet pussy nectar on her tits. This time she forced her tits together before I got in there and shaped them so that I could go straight in. I started to rub my cock on her nipples which almost drove her crazy. I then slid my cock straight into her tit flesh. I was pumping forward and back, forward and back, tickling her tits with my curly pubic hairs. The friction was causing so much heat between her tits, it was like and oven in there. Kelly started to shudder and she exploded in an orgasm. I fucked her tits for another minute and then moved back over to Sara. I leaned over to her tits and spat a big gob of saliva onto them. I started to spread it around with the head of my cock.

"Come on baby. Cum between my jugs. Soak them with your spunk." Sara once again enveloped me between her tits and started fucking them again. I knew that I was on the verge of blowing a massive load and sped up my humping.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I screamed. As my cock pumped between Sara's tits I shot a massive load that struck the bottom of her chin. Sara bent forward a bit and opened her mouth taking the next shot straight into her mouth. By now, Kelly had her face down by her blonde friend's tits and was inches away from my pumping cock. I was still fucking Sara's tits and I shot another gob out of the end of my cock. This one hit Kelly on the lips and in no time she had her tongue out to lick them clean. "Fuck. That's it. Eat all of my cum." All of my last spurts were made between Sara's big tits. I finally had let it all out. I then took my cock out of her tit-tunnel and looked at her tits. They were soaked.

"Come on Jonny. Suck her tits with me," suggested Kelly. We both leaned over and I started to suck Sara's right tit and Kelly was sucking her left one. We both tongued her chest and sucked up all of the remaining semen. I could still taste the cunt juice that she had rubbed all over her tits. Kelly and I then started to kiss each other, tasting what each of us had in our mouths.

"That was amazing. I can't believe how hot your babes are. You may as well stay for the night. We can have a lot more fun."

"Jonny, I loved feeling your cock all over my body, in every one of my holes. You sure know how to fuck a couple of college chicks you know? And your cum tastes like butter," said Sara as she rubbed her tits and felt herself up.

"You know something girls, maybe I should think about going back to college. I almost forgot how fun it was!"

12