College Girls Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a nice long look and then pleaded, “Just a little more, please?”

I paused momentarily, then I gave him a shy little smile and said, “All right. I guess showing a little more won’t hurt anything.”

I slowly pushed my panties all the way down to the middle of my thighs. My auburn pussy hair was completely exposed to the man. I turned around to look in the mirror.

As I viewed my own bush in the mirror, I said, “Well, it looks like you can see everything now!”

In the mirror, I could see that the man was examining my bare ass. He was also stroking himself hard, hoping to cum before I turned around. Unfortunately for him, I quickly turned back, forcing the man to stop again. As I walked towards him, my panties drifted down to my knees.

I said, “Oh no, my panties are falling down. If I take another step, they’re going to fall all the way off!”

The man begged, “Please take another step!”

I gave him a shy smile and started to take a step forward. Then I made a lame attempt to grab my panties, but I purposely missed them and they fell to my feet.

I said, “Oh well, there goes my underpants” and I stepped out of them, leaving my little undies lying on the floor.

As I stood in front of the man and gently raked my fingernails through the little patch of reddish-brown hair between my legs, I asked in a sexy voice, “Do you like my pussy?”

He said, “Oh yes, very much!”

I continued, “I have to keep my pussy hair trimmed real short so that it doesn’t hang out of my skimpy bathing suit. As you can see by my tan lines, my suit doesn’t hide very much.”

I spread my legs in front of him to further emphasize my point.

I said, “See down here between my legs? There’s no hair down here at all. That’s because my thong bikini is so narrow that it hardly hides anything.”

I actually ran my finger up and down my moist pussy lips right in front of the man as I continued, “See, I really shave myself down here because I wouldn’t want any pussy hair hanging out of my tiny suit.”

He stuttered, “No…no, you wouldn’t want that.”

I looked down at my bra and moved my fingers around inside of the cups. I pulled on the bra so that my nipples were almost showing, but not quite.

I said, “You know, you were able to see through Traci’s bra, but you can’t see through my bra. I’d have to take my bra off just like I took my panties off in order for you to see my titties.”

He said, “Please, show me!”

I teased him by saying, “Aw, you don’t really want to see my breasts, do you?”

He said, “Yes I do. Please show them to me.”

I said, “But my breasts aren’t as big as Traci’s or Belinda’s. Are you sure you want to see them?”

He replied, “Absolutely!”

I paused for a moment and then I said, “Well, alright.”

I turned my back to the man, reached behind my back and unhooked my bra as the man took another look at my bare butt cheeks. Then I turned to face him and slid the bra straps down my arms to lower the cups from my breasts. My puffy pink nipples sprung to attention as I dropped the bra to the floor.

I said, “There, I’m naked. Now you can see everything that my underwear was hiding.”

He started moving his hand again and I just reached out and pulled his shirt up. The man looked embarrassed as his hard rocket pointed up at me.

I asked, “Oh I’m sorry. Did I do that to you? Did I make it all hard like that.”

He blushed and said, “Don’t feel bad, I mean, that’s what happens when I see a beautiful girl like you. I…I mean I can’t help it.”

I said, “Well, if I did that to you, then I should take care of it.”

He wasn’t sure what to expect as I walked over to the sink and turned on the warm water. With my back to the man, I was giving him an unobstructed view of my smooth, firm butt. I put some soap in my hand and worked it up into a nice lather before turning around and walking back to the man. I leaned over so that my breasts were only a few inches away from his eyes as I slid my soft soapy hand up and down over his throbbing member.

I sweetly said, “There, doesn’t that feel better?”

He gasped and stuttered, “Yes…yes!”

I noticed that he was staring at my naked body as I worked my hand up and down in front of him.

I asked, “Do you like looking at me while I do this?”

He looked embarrassed and turned away, but I said, “It’s okay. You can look at me.”

I continued stroking him as I said, “See my breasts? They’re practically brushing up against your face. My nipples are nice and hard for you, too.”

The man stared intensely at my firm titties for a moment and then I said, “Now look down at my pussy. Go ahead, you can look at it. It’s fine with me. Everything’s out in the open for you to see.”

He was really getting turned on and just as he was about to explode, the door opened and in walked Traci and the other man. I was mortified because the other man walked right up to me and began examining my nude body.

Traci said, “So this is what you’re doing.”

I ceased my stroking motion and the man screamed out, “Don’t stop, don’t stop!”

As everyone watched, I tightened my warm soapy grip and continued my up and down motion. Within seconds, the man let out a grunt and began shooting streams of fluid into the air. I continued stroking him a little longer until he couldn’t take it anymore and asked me to stop.

I was still naked as I leaned over the basin to wash my hands. When I looked up in the mirror, I could see that the other man was opening the buttons on Traci’s uniform. Traci giggled as she playfully pushed the man’s hands away. However, Traci didn’t put up much of a fight because her waitress uniform quickly landed on the floor. As the man lowered Traci’s panties, she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. Traci removed her bra and stepped out of her panties leaving both Traci and I naked in front of the two men.

While the man was on his knees, he inserted his finger inside of Traci’s moist pussy. With his other hand, he gently ran his fingers up and down Traci’s sensitive butt crack. Traci began to moan and started touching her own nipples. As I watched Traci play with her big tits, I found my own hand slowly moving up my soft, inner thigh until my fingers were actually massaging my wet pussy lips.

As I inserted a finger inside of myself, the man bent Traci over the countertop right next to me and dropped his pants. He entered Traci’s pussy from behind and began to push himself deep inside of her. I watched Traci’s big boobies bounce up and down as the man continued to thrust himself in and out of her tight wet pussy from behind.

As I sat right next to Traci, I moved my finger wildly inside of me. The man was really giving it to Traci, but he couldn’t help watching me as I licked a finger on my other hand and started caressing my puffy pink nipples right in front of him.

Traci was screaming, “Oh yes, oh yes! That’s it. Give it to me good!”

As Traci yelled loud enough for the whole mall to hear her, the man started breathing hard and began to pick up his pace. I was really feeling good, too, and I suddenly realized that I wasn’t going to be able to hold on any longer. I was pulling on my nipples as I moved my finger in and out of my tight little pussy. With each stroke, I brought my finger up so that it would rub against my clitty, which intensified the feeling. Finally, I tensed up and squeezed my muscles tight, and then I let loose with a very satisfying orgasm.

I moaned as I climaxed, but no one could hear me because Traci was screaming, “Yes, yes. Don’t stop, I’m going to cum. Keep pushing. Yes, I’m going to…no I’m there, I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

As the man watched me get off and listened to Traci’s screaming orgasm, he couldn’t take it any longer. The man let out a groan and I could tell that he was cumming, too. We all just sat there for a moment, trying to catch our breath and then the man stepped back and pulled his pants up.

The two men were fully clothed and stood there watching as Traci and I began to put our clothes back on. Everyone watched as I slowly slid my panties up my legs. As Traci put her underpants on, I strapped my bra into place before putting my dress on. Everyone was still watching me as I slowly buttoned up the front of my dress.

Finally, I was fully clothed, but Traci’s big tits were still out in the open for everyone to see. Her brunette bush was also still available for viewing through the see-through panties she was wearing. Then Traci put her flimsy bra on and slipped into her waitress uniform. After slowly buttoning the front of her dress, we were finally ready go back into the coffee shop.

It must have looked a little suspicious, as we all emerged from the restroom together. There was a room full of customers and Belinda was trying to take care of everyone by herself. Belinda was running all over the coffee shop with her white cotton panties hanging out and her braless boobies bouncing around. The men decided to leave so that we could get back to work, but they must have been very happy with the service they received at the coffee shop because the men left us an incredibly large tip.

As the men left the shop, I noticed that Belinda was leaning over a table where three boys in their twenties were seated. Across from the boys were two older ladies sipping on their coffee. Belinda was flaunting her big breasts in front of the boys, but her short dress had ridden way up in back, revealing her little underpants to the women at the other table.

When one of the women looked offended and asked to see a manager, I though to myself, “Oh no, here we go again!”

12